- Text Size +

When I woke up, I was back at normal size. It took me a second to remember that I had shrunk at all, it all seemed like a dream. I stepped into the living room and saw that everything was clean, no littered clothes or weightlifting equipment. The air was still so nice though, which reminded me, Alex was still here, right?

Ah, yes, she had been standing right over there the whole time. She looked cute, and wearing a skirt, uncharacteristically. Then she mumbled something I didn’t quit make out the first time.

“I said, do you want me to move the apartment? There’s a glare through the window.”

“Uh, yeah. That would be great!” I replied, not questioning anything. Alex ducked out the door of the apartment, and the next thing I knew it was sliding west. I peered out the window and saw Alex, about a head taller than the box shaped apartment detached from any other building, pushing it along the side of the street, nothing appeared to be obstructing our way, luckily.

Alex tapped a finger on the window, her extended palm being large enough to cover it entirely. I opened up the window and she squatted down to see me. The squatting caused me to get a glimpse at her panties underneath, I didn’t blush.

“I like them too!” Alex beamed knowingly. “Now that we’re going, it can’t stop, okay,” she stated while standing back up.

I felt the apartment rumble and I started backing up to the door to see what was happening, when suddenly a huge, emerald green eye filled the view outside the window.  I suddenly became aware that Alex was holding the apartment pinched delicately between her index finger and thumb. Her eye focused entirely on me, not a malicious glare, her view was soft, almost comforting.  I rushed over to the window and looked out, unable to make out anything below or ahead but Alex’s titanic form rising miles into the air. The city seemed to blur and fade away, as if this small apartment my goddess had laid her sights upon was the only true reality at the time.

Alex’s voice flowed around me, “It’s not going to stop, it can’t.” I don’t know what the words mean. I can’t look away from her eye, her phrase repeating over and over. The air feels thicker and I can’t figure out how to breathe.  What enters me isn’t air, what I see can’t be real, what I hear makes no sense. The ceiling and floor both began to crack as the infinitely powerful fingertips close in and

I woke up.  Groggily, I looked around. Things were back to “normal”. I was still shrunk. In fact, judging by the length of my form compared to the bed, I was smaller than yesterday. I took it better than yesterday; at least today I was heading out to the hospital first thing in the morning, now that Alex should be gone.

The same pants now required me to modify my belt to keep them on at all, so I created another notch with scissors and rolled them up until they didn’t drag past my feet. I put on a comically large hoodie that covered my, well, everything, like a cloak. Now looking like either the world’s tiniest vigilante or a rapper’s toddler son, I stepped out of my room and prepared to hurry my way to help.

What am I going to say? What are they, what even can they do? I don’t know the cause, I’ve never heard of anything like this happening in real life.  What if they think I’m a dwarf, that I’ve always been this way and am looking for attention? I could show them my driver’s license with my height, yeah…

“Not so fast, Joey!” The words snapped me out of my thoughts just as I walked into Alex’s sweatpant-clad hip. I rebounded off the muscular hunk of flesh and managed to keep my balance. Looking forward I saw I was level with Alex’s thighs, or if you prefer her, her…..

“You can’t leave! No practice today, so I’m m-making breakfast,” she said with the sort of unsure intonation someone gets when saying something they’ve never said before and probably thought they never would. But it was true, she was, technically, cooking a breakfast.

“Wow, Alex that’s uh, that’s great. I really hope you enjoy it but I have to-“

“No! I-I’m doing it for you. I thought about how much you’ve done for me, and how nice you were yesterday, and I decided I wanted to start doing more to take care of yo-, to take care of things,” she pleaded, rubbing the back of her head as an obscene amount of eggs cooked in a pan and toast sprung up from the toaster, “So I mean, come on man, you better stay. I mean it!” she said, regaining some of her usual forward, playful tomboyishness.

“Y-yeah. I’ll stay, sure. It smells great,” I lied. Even a sizzling breakfast could somehow not overpower the ambient stale sweat smell that dominated the apartment. Most importantly I couldn’t believe I had just been guilted into not addressing what most sane people would consider an emergency medical condition, but something inside me didn’t want to see Alex hurt.

She shooed me off to a chair on the table, which luckily still put me at an acceptable height to eat. About 10 minutes later, first-time cook Alex announced she was finished and brought heaping plates of food over, including about as much and as many different proteins as a professional athlete would assume is the amount they should start the day with. “Wow, looks good,” I praised, despite food being the furthest thing from my mind.

“Uwa, cooking is pretty tough! I worked up as much sweat as I do in a game!” Alex then began to pull off her drenched t-shirt, a light blue one now mostly dyed a darker shade that advertised some fun run that occurred 8 years ago. She tossed it errantly aside, stretched, and sat down. I gulped and tried to fully take in the sight of Alex’s upper half in just a gray sports bra. Her perky mid-sized breasts held in place, my gaze feel down past her astoundingly pronounced 8-pack abs. Long beads of sweat weaved their way around her muscles and seemed to gleam like pure spring water.  She raised her arm up in another stretch, the sweaty armpit revealed and spilling out another gush of hot liquid. I could swear I felt the heat released from that crevice of flesh from across the table, but it was unmistakable that I could smell the fresh, musky scent. It was enough to ruin any normal person’s appetite, but I could hardly consider myself a normal person anymore.

Her arms took hold of a fork and knife as she went to town consuming her morning’s work; they were muscular, but balanced out enough by length to not be off-puttingly thick like a bodybuilder’s. Everything on her was like a perfectly sculpted work of art, and yet she was completely ignorant of the simple majesty of her own body’s working. The only one here studying the tensing and untensing of her biceps as she ate was me.

As I grabbed a few items to put on my plate, Alex looked up for a moment and smiled, before returning to her own feast. I was hardly hungry, but I managed to put away the scarce few items on my plate and Alex took no insult at what she didn’t notice, easily finishing off what was left.

“So, judgment time, did I pass, Joey?”

“Mm, yeah! See, you’re a better cook than you ever thought. You’ll be great at everything you put your mind to, there’s nothing stopping you.” I assured her, trying to quickly put her at ease so I could leave. Alex didn’t quite beam as much with glee as I thought. She seemed sad almost, and thinking.  Her hands made nervous motions, like she didn’t know just where to put them. She tapped her index finger and thumb together repeatedly, which for some reason made my stomach churn.

I was worried, “Alex…”

“You meant all that stuff you said, right Joe? Today and last night, you meant all the stuff you said about me?” She asked shyly, focusing her gaze slantways on the floor.

“Of course I did”

“You even meant it when you said I wasn’t ugly…a-and that I smelled nice….”

What is going on with her? What is she getting at “Yes, I did. Y-you’re a pretty girl Alex,” I stuttered out nervously, saying more than I had ever said to any girl before, “everything about you is great. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“S-So,” Ales whispered, moving her hands around nervously before settling on balled fists, then rising out of the chair and looking at me, face flush, “if you really think that, I mean, j-just thinking….maybe we should….I mean I could….be your girlfriend!”

Alex shouted those last words and stared desperately at me. She really was so beautiful, more than I had ever wanted to admit. Her eyes pierced into me, the suddenness of everything was too much, I knew what I had to say.

“Yes! I’ll be your boyfriend!”

Alex tried to grab me up in a hug, but I was significantly lower than her arms. Somehow knowing what to do I reached up for her hand, my grasp only being able to reach and surround two of her fingers, and led her to the couch where I laid on my back. She followed and suspended herself above me, pretty face level with my own. After both stalling from inexperience, she leaned in and we kissed. Her tongue invaded my mouth, long and powerful. The wild tongue couldn’t be contained and sloppy drool soon coated a good portion of my face. What felt like gallons of spit dripped into and around my mouth, it was overwhelming but I loved it, it was Alex’s She withdrew, strand of sweet saliva still going from her tongue to my face. I took pleasure in her immense body’s weight now on top of me, it wasn’t painful, just a nice pressure from which I could not and did not want to escape.

Awkward first makeout session concluded, I laid on the couch in physical and emotional exhaustion. Alex was pacing around the living room until suddenly, she spoke.

“Hey Joey…you said…you said everything about me was great. I have to know, I gotta know if you really think that,” she began solemnly as her bare toes wriggled on the floor ominously.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I didn't intend to have anymore dream sequences in the story, but I just thought of this one and thought it was kind of neat, and decided this was a good place to put it in. I think it's fairly easy to guess what sort of content the next chapter will contain, but no matter what I think it's going to be the most "action" packed so far. Thanks for reading and please review if you want with any critcism or just pointing out what you like!