- Text Size +

Alex had left a ticket for me, so I immediately took my seat. It was pretty close to the court, and I could see everything pretty well, which would have been great if I had the remotest interest in basketball, let alone women’s basketball. Still, it wasn’t that bad watching the girls. Yeah, a lot were what you might expect, but a lot were surprisingly pretty too, even if they were all way taller than me.

Alex was obviously the best player on her team, through her sheer size, but I saw she was quite skilled too. She had no problem blocking shots with her incredible reach and blowing past the smaller players with ease (well, smaller compared to the average on the court, still pretty tall). Being so close I also saw the incredible sweat she was working up, whole body glistening and solid drops forming on her forehead and the back of her neck.

Alex’s team won and I sighed in relief, finally I could get back home. I hope she doesn’t expect me to come to all of these. Getting up and turning to the exit, I noticed Alex motioning to me to meet her. Taking a second to make sure it was really ok, I walked down the bleachers and over near the door to the locker room where Alex was.

“Um hey, great job. Thanks for inviting me and all, it was fun. Um, but do you need a ride home or something, because otherwise I’ve gotta get going…” I said trying to get whatever this was over with as fast as possible.

“Not yet! Please,  I want you to meet my friends!”, without waiting for an answer, Alex grabbed my arm and dragged me into the locker room.

“I really don’t think I’m supposed to be in here” I said nervously, trying to make it sound like a joke, while I was really completely serious.

“Nah it’s fine, it’s just a bunch of naked girls,” said Alex, shrugging , as I backed away to the door she added, “oh come on I’m just kidding! We’re not near that, I just want to introduce you to a few people”

I’m just her roommate, I don’t know why she’s bothering to introduce me to all her friends, but whatever, I don’t see any way of escaping this situation.

A group of girls I recognized from the game walked by and Alex motioned for them. They were changed back into regular clothes, and had towels around their necks and wet hair. They must have just showered. I wanted to yell at Alex to go do the same.

One by one Alex introduced me to each of the girls. Is she trying to set me up or something? Does she think I’m that pathetic?! And it’s not like any of these girls would be interested in me anyway. There was Lana, a blonde girl around 6’2” that shook my hand hard enough to cause pain; Amber, a girl only 3 or 4 inches taller than me; and Christie, a thin black girl that was about Alex’s height and quite embarrassingly patted me on the head with a hand that easily palmed my skull.

Having met about as many new people in 10 minutes as I usually do in 6 months, I was ready to go until Amber ran back to her locker and came back with several grocery bags with bottles of liquor. Apparently this was a regular thing after they finished a game. What happened wasn’t important; I tried to nurse as little as possible while the girls had fun.  Why was I being put through this social hell?

While Alex was absorbed downing another shot and talking to the other girls, Lana sat down next to me.

“I think it’s a good thing that you’re in Alex’s life now.”

“Uh, yeah. But I’m just her roommate you know. She invited me to the game tonight and I didn’t want to refuse, heh,” I brushed it off, Alex wasn’t a bad girl but I didn’t want to be dishonest either, she’s not my girlfriend and never would be for a multitude of reasons.

“I’m just saying she needs someone. Poor girl. Well, you know,” Lana trailed off.

“K-know what?” I asked.

“Oh nothing really. Just, treat her nice, ok?”

“Yeah, of course,” I agreed, and decided to ask, “Just wondering, does Alex…well does Alex usually shower here?”

“No, she never has. She’s got some kind of hang-up about it, she’s a shy girl really, despite well, everything,” Lana chuckled, “she just does it when she gets home, right?”

“Y-yeah, of course.”

The conversation ended as Alex walked back over and stared down at me, her face flushed and plastered with a droopy grin. “You’re so light, huh Joe?” she asked out of the blue.

“Uh, I dunno, I guess sorta-“ I sputtered, a little distracted as she stood too close for comfort with breasts pressed into my forehead. Then without warning Alex lifted me up off my feet and placed me on her shoulders. “See, see! Heheheheh” the drunken girl laughing at some kind of joke only she appeared to get. I buried my red face in my hands and tried desperately to be anywhere else but the shoulder of my titanic roommate while her basketball teammates watched me be carried around little kid.

“Yeah, we see Alex” said Christie, sighing.

 


 

Being significantly less inebriated, I drove Alex home. Seeing as she was the only one of the group to not change out of her uniform or shower following the game, I decided it was a nice evening to keep the windows down in the car.

We entered the apartment, dark now without any lights. Suddenly I tripped on some piece of clothing dropped in the middle of the room. Alex heard and came over, looking up at her silhouette in the darkness gave me a creepy flashback put I put it out of my mind.

“Will you turn on the lights?” I asked, rising to my feet and trying to shake whatever filthy garment my leg had got caught on off. Alex did and then deliberately walked over to me.

“Thank you…for going….for me.” Alex sniffled. Was she crying? She lurched forward and I braced myself for another painful hug, but instead she just loomed like she had before picking me up earlier, gazing down at me with watery green eyes.

“Alex, it’s no problem. We’re friends.” I tried to use my words to extinguish the weird mood that was going on. I don’t know what Alex was feeling but I didn’t want to get into the kind of relationship with my roommate, especially with Alex the unhygienic tomboy with a foot of height and who knows how many pounds on me. And I especially did not plan on losing my virginity in a room that smells like the inside of a girl’s gym shoe.

But it didn’t matter. Those words apparently set off something in Alex’s intoxicated brain.  Her tearful expression turned into a weird lopsided smile.

“Well, I’m beat. Night!”  I turned to try and escape to my room but Alex grabbed my wrist. I let out a surprised yelp followed by an awkward snicker, “Heh, very funny. Ahh I can’t escape”, I said as a playful joke, although I really did have no chance of wriggling out of even her weakest grasp. Alex released and I turned again, but she just grabbed my wrist again. She kept repeating this, apparently extremely bemused by my increasingly desperate attempts to progress as she just stood there completely unmoved, without strain, drunkenly clasping at my wrist with a single behemoth hand.

“O, r-really Alex. Let me go.” I said as sternly as I could muster.

She slurred something like “I can’t helpif your sooo weak” punctuated by that uncharacteristically feminine giggle of hers. “I used to wrestle with all the neighborhood kids,” she reeled me in closer by the arm, “well until I outgrew ‘em….and then it was just Dad…”

Increasingly worried, I tried to use my other hand to unclench her grip, but she took this as me agreeing to play her game.  She just grabbed away my other hand “Oh come one that’s not gonna work, donchoo you know anything about fighting?” she laughed, and then tossed me down onto the floor. I was always smaller than Alex, but I guess I had begun to take it for granted, as now that I looked up from the floor I felt truly like an insect compared to her. This tall, strong, bronze goddess had complete control over me. What had I done in my life for it to culminate in a moment where I couldn’t escape from the wild, drunken desires of a girls that’s younger than me?

Honestly expecting some kind of gory end to my life, ribcage broken or choked out in the hands of Alex, leaving her to be imprisoned all because I’m too weak to hold off a pent up young girl’s advances, I was surprised when Alex came down to ground level, grabbed me, and simply kind of….rolled around, with me in her arms. It was against my will but it, wasn’t really wrestling. We were embraced together like you might see lovers do on a grassy plain in a movie, except we were quite the mismatched couple and our apartment is not quite as spacious as any plain. Alex’s long legs bumped into the table and knocked over chairs but she seemed to take not notice. For a moment I was kind of lost in the moment, it wasn’t so bad. I had never been this close to a girl before. Ignoring everything else Alex was a cute girl and I could get used to this…

But being this close also has other realities. With my head snuggled firmly between her breasts, all my air was filtered through Alex.  Her musk, that unique smell that had become so ubiquitous in my life I felt strange going outside to breathe fresh air, was so strong here in the sweat filled cavern blocked to me only by a thin basketball jersey. My survival instinct forced me to take deep breaths of her; it felt like I was transferring all that sweat and grime straight from her pores to my lungs. It was clearly sweat, not perfumed or masked at all, but still uniquely feminine, not like anything I had really smelled before.

Dizzy from rolling, the hold, and the sweaty aromatherapy I had just received, I almost didn’t noticed when we hit something and stopped. Alex released me and got up, but I didn’t have the strength to spring up with quite the same speed. In the comparative darkness of my own room, I could still make out it was my bed. As I lie down and wonder what Alex is doing, her 2 feet come down from the bed, one landing to the side of my head and one, well of course….

I’m not sure what life experience can prepare someone for having a size 18 foot covering their face, and I mean covering, as in my nose was situated somewhere at the ball and her toes curled over my forehead, while her heel was several inches past my chin. Her feet were thinly shaped, but still wide enough to make sure none of my vision was taken up by anything but foot flesh. And of course the smell, it was my an even more intense version from her chest, still sopping wet marinating in her sneakers and a no-doubt decrepit pair of socks.

“Huh?” I heard Alex mumble, causing her to drum her long toes one by one on the top of my head. She then lifted her huge sole off my face. “Oh, heh, sorry,” and without explanation grabbed me up off the ground and into bed. She was already curled up on my pillow, and held me in the spooning position. Her strong, warm, long arm kept me from moving much as she drifted off to sleep quickly. Despite being a captive in my own bed, gripped like a teddy bear and covered in sweat that wasn’t even my own, I found myself dozing off pretty fast too. I could almost feel myself growing lighter in Alex’s secure arm.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. More shrinking is definitely in store now. And please review!