- Text Size +

Joey watched in fear as Laurie picked up Kyle and threw him across the pool. He knew the older kids never took him seriously before, so if the older girls were treating the boys their own age like that, he would be in even bigger trouble. He saw Katie and Laurie coming towards him and the older boys who’d been picking on him, and he decided not to try swimming away. He couldn’t get away anyhow, so he figured maybe he could talk to Laurie.

As Katie approached, her milky white skin and tight red top looked like a mountain moving through the water towards him. The water was barely more than waist high to her, but to him it was so deep that the waves from her movement made him bob up and down. His heart pounded in fear as she walked right up to him, and he saw just how huge she was.

He just stared as she stopped practically on top of him and looked right at him. The gargantuan redhead narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips, as if annoyed by him. Luckily, she only looked at him for a second, then looked past him to where Scott and Todd were trying to swim away.

Ignoring Joey, she continued walking towards the older boys. Joey turned sideways to swim out of her path as she walked right toward him, but there was no way he could move that fast. The soft white skin of her exposed midriff slammed into his body as he swam, knocking him around in the water. For a few seconds, he felt himself being pushed through the water, submerged and tumbling, unable to tell which way was up or reach the surface to breathe. 

It was over as quickly as it had started, and his flailing arms brought him to the surface. He gasped for air and looked around, glad to see Katie’s backside moving away from him. She stopped moving, so he looked up at her head. From the movement of her red hair hanging down past her shoulders, he could tell she was looking down at the other boys in front of her.

“Who do we have here?” Katie asked loudly, reaching out to grab the two boys from the water. She wrapped her fingers around them with her thumbs across their chests, picking them up and turning them around in a single motion, so they were facing her when she held them up to look at them. “I found Scott and Todd”, she turned to address Laurie behind her.

Joey felt big waves coming and turned to see Laurie joining Katie. After being barreled over by the redhead, he didn’t feel as brave as before, so he turned to try and swim away. He didn’t get very far before a hand the size of his whole body blocked his path. He turned to see that it was Laurie who was stopping him from getting away.

“Going somewhere, shrimp?” she asked, smirking down at him.

“Laurie, you said if I helped get the boys in the pool, you’d let me get out before you did anything”, he yelled up at her.

“I never agreed to that. But…” she looked thoughtful, “I did say I’d be nice and reward you for helping, didn’t I?”

“Yeah”, he answered, seizing the opportunity. “You did say you’d be nice to me.”

“So, are you ready for a really BIG kiss?”

“Uh, no”, he replied weakly.

He just floated there, looking up at her in awe, as she bent down and puckered her gigantic red lips, bringing them down right on top of him. Her lips came down on his head, pushing him underwater. He flailed around in the water, trying to figure out how to swim away from her and reach the surface.

After a second, she lifted her head, and she and Katie both started laughing as Joey’s head broke back up through the surface of the water, gasping for air.

“Looks like your kiss really took his breathe away”, Katie commented, and the girls both giggled some more.

“To be fair, though, I did promise to be nice to him”, Laurie said, scooping Joey out of the water. He sat on her hand, feeling like he was on a roller coaster as she quickly brought him up in front of her face. “I guess I’ll be nice and not do anything mean to you, for now anyway. You can stay here with me and we’ll watch to see what Katie does to Scott and Todd.”

Not having much choice in the matter, Joey just replied, “Uh, ok.”

He suddenly felt himself sinking and saw her body rising in front of him as Laurie lowered her hand with him on it. He wasn’t sure where she was taking him. She brought her hands together against her belly, both of them cupped with palms up, right around the level of the water.

Realizing she’d stopped moving, Joey looked around to figure out his situation, and looked up at her face. She looked down at him and smiled warmly, then turned her attention back to Katie, who was saying something about deciding what to do with Scott and Todd. Joey sat down in Laurie’s palm, with the water up to his waist, and leaned back against her belly, glad that she really was being nice to him.

As he watched Katie holding Scott and Todd, he felt bad for them. He hoped she wouldn’t be too mean to them.

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued...