- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Intro and first three chapters of an older story that I keep meaning to get back to. Look for a new story soon, probably before I continue this one.

“What is that?” Joey asked.

“Once you get all the guys into the pool, I’ll show you”, Laurie told him. Most of the girls started giggling.

Looking at them curiously, Joey shrugged. “Ok, but this had better be good.”

“Oh, it is”, his older sister, Dawn, told him. “The boys are going to be in for a BIG surprise.” The girls all started laughing again.

Again, 12 year old Joey looked at the remote control looking thing Laurie was holding, then at the group of older girls, wondering what they were all laughing about. They had all come over for a pool party for Dawn’s 15th birthday. All the boys her age were outside by the pool, while the girls had gone inside to change into their bathing suits. The older boys had started picking on him, so Joey went inside to get away from them and spy on his sister’s pretty friends. When the girls spotted him, he was surprised they were actually nice to him for once, and asked him to help get all the boys into the pool.

“I’ll get them into the pool for you, but whatever prank you’re planning, wait until I get out of the pool to do it.”

“If you pull this off, not only will I be extra nice to you…”, Laurie walked up to him and stopped with her face just inches from his, “I’ll even give you a really big kiss to thank you for helping.”

Joey’s eyes bugged out.

Laurie smiled. “I know you think I’m pretty. You do want me to kiss you, don’t you?”

“Uhh…” the normally loudmouthed Joey was at a loss for words.

“That’s what I thought.” Laurie winked and stepped back away from him. She brushed her brown hair back and put one hand on her hip. He just stared at her great body in her silver bikini. “Now go outside and do it already,” she told him.

“Yeah… right.” he answered, distracted. He looked out the window towards the pool, then grinned at the girls and told them, “Watch this!”

He ran outside yelling “Hey morons! Last one in the pool gets a spanking from the birthday girl!” and jumped into the water.

Some of the older boys jumped in, but half of them were just laughing at Joey and taunting him, so he started yelling at them and splashing in their direction to get them angry.

“What an idiot!” Dawn said, as she watched her brother annoy the older boys through the window.

“It’s working, though”, redheaded Katie observed.

As Joey kept splashing the other boys, one by one they jumped in the pool to go after him.

“Are you really gonna kiss my geeky brother?” Dawn asked Laurie.

“Sure. I just wonder if he’ll want me that close after I hit them all with this”, she answered, holding up the device that she’d stolen from her father’s lab. The girls giggled some more.

“Well, you can have my little bro, but Kyle is all mine”, Dawn told her.

“They’re all in the pool”, Molly pointed out. The girls all looked outside at the pool, then looked to Laurie, who smiled broadly.

“Let’s go make this a party they’ll never forget”, Laurie told them, and turned to lead them outside.