- Text Size +

Kyle was confused. One second, he and his friends were splashing his girlfriend’s bratty brother, and the next second he was in water so deep he couldn’t touch the bottom. Joey, Todd, and Scott were all further away, and everything just seemed weird.

He heard Valerie say something about being shrunk to 4 inches tall, but he didn’t believe it. Then, some big waves came, and he had to struggle just to keep his head above the waves. A few seconds later, he saw the source of the waves, and he could no longer deny that he’d been shrunk.

It was like a building made of tan skin was pushing through the water towards him, sending out the waves ahead of it. Still treading water, he looked up the wall of flesh approaching him and saw that it was a girl’s body, wearing a shiny silver bikini top. Further up, he saw Laurie’s pretty face, her brown hair hanging down behind her, and her red lips smiling down at him and the other boys in a mischievous grin.

From somewhere behind her, he heard Dawn’s voice ask “Is my boyfriend over in that group, Laurie?”

“He’s right here”, Laurie answered.

Her hand reached out and almost instantly, he felt her fingers wrap around his body. He let out a yell as he abruptly rose out of the water. His arms and head stuck out from her fist, but the rest of his body and most of his legs were surrounded by her fingers. His arms instinctively pushed down on the thumb across his chest, trying to brace himself against the sudden movement, as his feet kicked in the air.

The movement stopped as suddenly as it started. He was right in front of her gigantic face. Dark brown eyes the size of his whole head stared at him intently.

“Laurie, what happened to me? How did I get so small? What was…?”

“Quiet!” her booming voice cut him off. “Or I might just forget you’re my best friend’s boyfriend and do something…” her fingers gave a quick squeeze in his stomach, knocking the wind out of him, “… mean to you.”

She smiled and her eyes brightened as she watched him gasp to regain his breath. Then Kyle felt more movement as she turned around with him still in hand.

“Got him!” Laurie called, and Kyle felt himself being lifted higher in the air and jerked back and forth in the air. He realized Laurie was showing him to Dawn, who was still standing outside the pool looking down at them. “You gonna come in and get him?” Laurie asked, and Kyle felt like he was plunging downwards as Laurie lowered her hand with him in it.

“I don’t want to get wet”, Dawn responded.

“Well, here then”, Laurie said to Dawn. “Catch!”

With that, Kyle felt himself being lifted again very quickly in Laurie’s hand, and just as suddenly, her hand was gone! He screamed as he flew above the pool, looking down at Laurie’s wicked grin. In a second, it seemed as if he had flown a hundred feet in the air, then just as quickly, he fell to the water and went under with a splash. He flailed his arms and legs, not even sure which way was up. After a few seconds, his head broke the surface and he gasped for breath.

Treading water there, he was relieved to see Laurie and Katie in the distance ignoring him and turning their attention to the other boys he’d been with. Apparently, she’d thrown him halfway across the pool! He still found it hard to believe he’d been shrunk to 4 inches tall, picked up in one hand by Laurie, and tossed in the air like a toy!

“Kyle”, Dawn’s voice called to him sweetly. “Come here, my little boyfriend.”

Fearfully, he turned around to face his enormous girlfriend. She was crouching by the edge of the pool, reaching out to try and grab him, but he was too far from the side for her to grab.

“Just swim a little bit to me”, Dawn told him.

“What are you going to do to me?”

Dawn stopped trying to reach him and put her hands on her hips, looking down at him angrily. “You think I’m gonna hurt you? I’m your girlfriend! I can’t believe you don’t trust me! I should just leave you there for Laurie to toss around some more.”

“I’m sorry!” Kyle yelled, hoping she’d even hear his tiny voice over her louder babbling. When she stopped talking and looked down at him, he continued, “I’m just really scared after what Laurie did to me. I didn’t mean that I don’t trust you.”

“Well, then come here and let me get you out of that pool. Or would you rather wait there for Laurie and Katie to get bored with Joey, Scott, and Todd and come back for you?”

Kyle looked back to see that Laurie and Katie were indeed toying with his two friends and Dawn’s younger brother. Scared of Laurie after what he’d just been through, he decided Dawn was right. He’d have to trust her. After all, she was his girlfriend. She wouldn’t hurt him, would she?

He swam towards Dawn, keeping his head above the water the whole time so he could see what was going on. She watched him swim, making no move to reach out and grab him, even when it was obvious that he was close enough for her to reach. When he reached the side of the pool, he realized he couldn’t climb out on his own. At his small size, the water wasn’t high enough for him to reach up and get a hand to the top of the side wall and pull himself out.

He looked up at his gigantic girlfriend, who was still kneeling by the side of the pool with her hands on her hips, watching him. She was huge! Her large breasts that attracted him to her when they first met pushed out the fabric of her blue bikini top so far that he could barely see her pretty face beyond them. She was giggling at him, apparently amused by his situation.

“Please Dawn, you’ve got to help me!” he called up to her.

“You’re so cute like this!” she told him excitedly, which made him very nervous. She bent down to get him, but unlike Laurie’s method of grabbing him, Dawn cupped her hand and came up underneath him, gently scooping him out of the water. He tried to stand on her palm for a split second, but quickly fell backwards to a sitting position.

She was very gentle with him, but the motion of being lifted out of the water still reminded him of a wild amusement park ride, especially when she stood up. From his perspective, the ground seemed like it was a hundred feet away.

Once she was standing, she brought her hand up in front of her, her big brown eyes staring at him as the smile never left her face. She stood there staring at him for nearly a minute, and Kyle just stared back, afraid to open his mouth for fear of annoying her. He noticed that her long brown hair seemed as thick as rope to him, and the blue straps on her bikini top were almost as wide as his whole body.

He started to shiver, partially in fear, but mostly because he was still wet. This got Dawn’s attention so she stopped simply staring, and she told him, “Let’s go dry you off. Then we can go to my room to be alone.”

Part of him cringed at the thought of being trapped alone with a giantess, even if it was his beautiful girlfriend. But part of him was glad that she was being so gentle, and that she’d keep Laurie and the other girls from manhandling him and throwing him around any more. He shook with the movement of her colossal steps as she walked away from the pool with him, and he wondered fearfully what she planned to do once they were alone.