- Text Size +

The boys were so busy splashing around the pool and trying to push Joey underwater that most of them didn’t even notice the girls at first.

“Hey guys!” Laurie called.

The boys all stopped chasing Joey and looked over at the girls, who looked hot in their skimpy bathing suits. One of them wolf whistled.

“I’ve got a surprise for you”, Laurie told them, then she pointed the small device at the water and pressed a button.

A small white light suddenly shot out from the device and hit the water. Some of the boys said things like “Huh?” and “What’s that?”, but the light spread out and made all the water in the pool glow before any of them had time to move. The glow lasted only a second, then disappeared.

Suddenly, the boys were all treading water in the pool. Even those who had been in the shallow end no longer felt the bottom under their feet. The girls looked farther away than they had a second earlier. In fact, their friends in the pool seemed farther away, too.

A girl named Valerie bent down by the edge of the pool, near a couple of the guys. She seemed huge to them. “So how’s it feel to be 4 inches tall?” she asked.

The boys in the pool started to panic as they realized she was right. They were tiny! Some of the guys were yelling and treading water where they were, while others started swimming towards the edges of the pool, generally away from the side where the girls were. The girls spread out around the pool or walking down the steps into the water, so they could catch the little guys in various spots.

Zach and Sam, the two guys near Valerie, just treaded water and stared up at her as she sat down on the edge of the pool. She stretched out her long legs into the water, narrowly missing Zach. The waves made by her legs made him bob up and down, struggling to keep his head above water.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked them, then dropped down into the water without waiting for a response. The water just barely came up to her gray bikini top, leaving her shoulders, head, and light brown hair showing above the boys. Zach started to paddle away from her, as two other girls came over to see what she would do with them.

Sam yelled up at her, “Valerie, you’ve got to help us! What did Laurie do to us?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Valerie answered. “She turned you into toys for us girls to play with.”

Hearing that, Sam started trying to swim away from her, too. She reached out her hands underneath the water and brought her open palms up underneath the boys, easily lifting them out of the water. She brought them both near her face and looked at them angrily. They sat on her open hands and stared up at her giant face in fear.

“Don’t try to get away again or next time I’ll push you under the water instead of lifting you out. Actually, that gives me an idea.”

She lowered her hands back into the water, and the boys were suddenly forced to tread water again, right in front of Valerie’s huge gray bikini top.

“Please don’t hurt us!” Zach called to her.

Ignoring him, Valerie turned her head around to look at the two girls behind her, “Which one do you think can hold his breath underwater the longest?”

Christy smiled excitedly. “I bet Sam lasts longer.”

Lilly looked upset. “Val, don’t hurt them!”

“Don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt them… much”, she replied, grinning evilly.

With that, she turned her attention back to the boys, who had been trying to swim away from her. Her eyes were bright with excitement as her hands reached out underwater again. Her left hand grabbed Sam’s right leg gently between her thumb and forefinger, and then her right hand grabbed Zach’s left foot the same way.

“Ok, boys. Take a deep breath. You’re going down on three.”

“No! Don’t do this!” Zach yelled.

“One… Two… Three!”

On three, she pulled their legs down so they were completely underwater. They struggled, trying to shake their legs out of her grasp. Their arms and free legs were flailing wildly and their bodies were twisting and turning as they desperately tried to get their heads back above water.

“Don’t drown them!” Lilly complained.

“They haven’t been under that long”, Valerie responded, slowly bringing her hands together, so they boys would be right next to each other.

“That is so cool!” Christy commented. She sat down at the edge of the pool with her legs in the water, brushed her blonde hair back out of her face, and leaned forward so she could see better. “Can I have Sam once you let them up?”

“Do you like Sam?” Valerie asked her.

“He is kinda cute”, Christy admitted. “Don’t drown him.”

Valerie rolled her eyes. “I’m not drowning anyone. I still want to have more fun with them for a while.”

With that, she let go of the boys, and they both shot up to the surface of the water and started gasping for air.

“Was that fun guys?” she asked. “Want to go under again?”

“No!” they both yelled together.

Valerie and Christy laughed at their reaction. Even Lilly couldn’t resist smiling, now that she knew Valerie wasn’t really going to hurt them. Valerie reached out for both boys again, this time grabbing them both gently around the waist. She turned around to face Christy and Lilly at the edge of the pool, dragging the boys underwater with her hands as she did, then lifted them both out of the water.

“Here you go, Christy” she said, and dropped Sam back into the water from a height of about a foot, right in front of where Christy was sitting. He was so startled that all he could do was stay afloat and look around, trying to figure out where she’d dropped him.

“Thanks”, Christy responded smiling down at her new toy.

“Have fun with him. Zach and I are going to go dry off. Aren’t we Zach?” Valerie asked, holding him in front of her face.

“Uh, sure. Whatever you say.”

The girls all giggled at his scared reaction. Then Valerie climbed out of the pool, ignoring all the other girls around her playing with the shrunken boys, as she thought about what to do to Zach next.