- Text Size +

Maki grinned as she walked with bare feet along the worked stone pathway that made up her a part of her grand backyard. She sauntered lazily, hands behind her back and eyes closed as the sun felt good on her tanned skin.

Her blond furred ears and tail twitched as they picked up on hushed, terrified and confused whispers from the grass and bushes. For a moment she acted like she heard nothing, eye lids opening just enough that the fiery emerald irises could make out the cowered and bewildered people she's shrunk were unaware she knew of their presence.

"Litter in my yard will they," she thought with a mental grumble as one lone soul stumbled out of the well kept grass and onto the warm, brick walkway.

She giggled a bit as she saw a red track suit clad olive complexioned female freeze in her tracks, her form shadowed by the cat girl's who even now wiggled her purple toenail painted feet as if anticipating something.

"Oh wow, I didn't think I'd see you again," she said in a sing song tone as she leaned down close, a finger to her lips in absent minded though.

She stood and paced around the small woman, who was frozen in shock, the only thing she could see and hear for a moment was the slap of Maki's well cared for, slender feet as they slapped down onto the brick walkway.

"Oh I remember you now, you're that mean yuppie woman who slammed her door on those girl scouts," she nodded enthusiastically as she hovered a foot over the poor person who in response began to run the opposite way. If she were smart she could've dove for cover in one of Maki's well cared for bushes.

Apparently she wasn't smart.

"People like you really shouldn't be in such a nice neighborhood," the cat girl continued as she slowly walked after the woman, who'd broke into a full run, and was barely making any headway.

"But I know the perfect place for such mean neighbors, yes I do," she giggled as she pushed the woman over and placed her big toe on her head, pressing hard enough that the rough stone scrapped against her cheek.

"As goo under my toes," she said with the same cheerful tone, pausing for her words to register and the pressed down slowly, savoring the screams and then the wet gurgle as the neighbor's body convulsed as her head distorted cracked and exploded. The remains of her skull and brain matter spattered across the stone as if a ketchup pack were stomped on by an easily amused toddler.

Maki giggled and twisted her toe a little, enjoying the initial wet, sticky feel of her first victim's body, combined with the roughness and warmth of her walkway.

The catgirl rolled her foot back and crushed the still twitching body, taking her time and letting the cloth covered mass compress and explode against her wrinkly sole.

When she was convinced the body was nothing but cloth and pulp she lifted her foot, giggling at the ticklish feel of the body as it stuck to the sidewalk and peeled from her sole like fresh gum. She lifted her foot and wiggled her toes, her red stained sole wrinkling and flexing, freeing chunks of meet and pulped organs before she grabbed the nearby hose and washed her dirty sole off.

"Well poop, that went too fast," she looked towards the grass and bush as a screaming, dark complexioned man ran from his hiding spot, leaping onto the walk way effortlessly and tried to make his way to the high, wooden security fence, no doubt trying to find a way under, unlike his predecessor though, he zig zagged while screaming about how this isn't possible.

"I think you're the fellow who makes his kids scream and cry after he gets home and wow such a good jumper well I bet I can beat that little jump," Maki called out as she took a few baby steps and leapt. The lithe woman flew over the fleeing male and landed with a slap of wet feet just in front of him.

She laughed as he ran into her toes, his head quickly becoming wedged by her first and second toe, which she soon clenched, for her effort she received a high pitched scream and watched as the man's bodied flailed and his miniscule fists punched at her toes.

The catgirl was unphased, laughing still as she slid to the ground, hands keeping her propped up as she crossed her captive holding leg over the other, watching as the man's screams and flailing grew weaker and weaker.

"Wow, you seem to have more energy when you beat up on your kids Mr. Harrison," she flexed her ankle roughly, jerking and jostling the trapped human smirking as she heard a crick and saw his left shoulder go limp.

"Guess it isn't so fun when you get picked on by someone bigger huh," she asked, not caring too much that she didn't get an answer as she wiggled her toes and tilted her foot back before squeezing and crumpling the injured fellow's upper body up like a wad of paper, the lower half twitching and tearing away with a wet crack and a splat as it hit the concrete. Maki continued to knead the pulped mess between her toes before grumbling.

"Great, did you have to get all under my toenails too," she whined as she ran a finger between her bloodied toes and wiped them on the grass.

"Eh I'll let the birds get that," she sighed with a shrug and a irritated but non-committal grumble as she stomped with her clean foot and eeped as she received the pleasant surprise of another shrunken person, she wasn't sure which of her neighbor's it was, not that it mattered as she caught the tail end of an explosion of red pulp explode from the side of her heel accompanied by a shrill, pained cry.

Intrigued she lifted her foot, resisting the urge to twist and grind whoever it was against the concrete.

It was a woman, young and vibrant one of the local gossips. Well more accurately HALF of one and she was currently dragging her upper, blood smeared body across the concrete her shrill voice jabbering and half-mad from the pain, her lower half was nothing but pulped meat, and shattered bones ground into the wrinkles of Maki's sole.

Maki watched with half-hearted interest as the mangled body twitched and reached the edge of the walkway before she stretched her leg over the mortally wounded form and pressed down. Her foot curved a little as it dangled over the ledge and underneath that dirty, gore encrusted sole her victim was scrapped against that same ledge like unwanted gum along the sole of a shoe.

With the last little person gone Maki sighed and stood, dusting her pert, short covered rear free of dust and looking at the mess on the concrete.

"Well, the neighborhood got a little nicer I think," she said as she pirouetted in the mess that was once Mr. Harrison before walking towards her home, leaving a wet footprint of gore behind her and giggling at the sticky feel under her soles as she walked back to the house.