- Text Size +

"Hubris is such a dangerous emotion dear thing," Lillian said coolly,even as the wet crunch of bone and flesh echoed across the ruined city.

The noise went unheard by the dark goddess or if she did hear it, it was beneath her to comment on it as she approached the stunned, kneeling forms even as the remains of her latest victim peeled away from her wrinkly, bare sole.


The target of her conversation wasn't as nonchalant about the situation; she was clad in tattered rags, which had once been a dress of the finest make. She was stained with blood and she was currently bent over the smeared remains of another being, her face still in shock, her pink
hair disheveled and matted to her head.

By her side sat a young man, equally in shock and babbling as madness took him, the explosion of flesh and blood beneath Lillian's foot only scant seconds ago had been his younger sister.

With rage in her ebony eyes she opened her mouth to speak, but the purple haired Goddess cut her off.

"Yes, yes I killed your daughter and your sons and your followers what of it, you act as if this is everyone's fault but your own, thing," again the designation as an object even as she casually picked up the
young man next to her.

"You were a Titaness, you had such power over mortals," Lillian continued with a in a matter of fact tone as the near listless form dangled between her fingers, shocked gasps and sobs leaving his mouth.

Lillian knew there was absolute terror coursing through his veins, but the mind of the young man was broken, unable to show it to the world.

The woman at her feet jerked as she heard a strangled gasp and the sound of flesh and bone being slowly torn and then a low mocking mmm through the goddess's mouth as she chewed whatever she'd pulled from her son's body.

She could only stare at the drops of blood that poured down and sob silently at the broken sobs that came from her offspring.

"But you chose to find ways to usurp the order of things, usurp my whim and decrees and even more so those of my mother," she pushed her over with a blood covered toe and rose her foot high, ready to end it or perhaps make her suffer more when something caught her eye.

A small girl, perhaps eight, maybe ten in mortal years with purple hair, feline ears much like her own daughters, small horns and....an odd dragon's tail stood nearby, horrified.

"Dear child I suggest you stay there," Lillian said coldly and with the barest narrowing of her eyes the child fell unconscious.

The woman at the Goddess feet nearly fainted, managing to squeak out a "Maki" before an irresistible force twisted her head forward and up to meet Lillian's gaze. "Oh she'll live, thing," Lillian said with a tone one would reserve
for a whining, overacting customer on the phone.

She bent so that her nose was scant inches away from the dirty soul before her and the smile that came to her lips was colder than the harshest winter night.

"What I do to her will be far worse than death to you but I could kill her," she paced about still holding the woman's son, not really caring about the blood that stained her fingers from his now missing arm.

"Perhaps I could kill her after all, let her head pop between my toes as you watch," she placed the finger of a free hand to her lips and enjoyed the suffering, the anguish that rolled off her target's form.

She'd already destroyed her worshippers for the most part, the city dedicated to her, her family, this was just fun now.

"Or maybe chew her slowly with you, so you two could be together. But no, I want you to watch you're last son die, no legacy for him, no great songs, not even a memory to the mortal world."

She dug her thumb into the barely conscious being skin sighing happily as the razor like nail pierced flesh like the sharpest dagger.

A reflexive wince of pain came from the wounded man as deep red stains began to show on his tattered clothes. But still the target of Lillian's wrath was forced to watch, unable to move. With a slow twist of her  finger she dug deeper, the winces from the young man were like an electric current had run through him.

But she was far from done and with barely a gesture, she restored the young man's shock stricken mind and that was when the screams began.

Screams of pain beyond any a mortal or even a god could comprehend came from the young man as she removed the impaling nail, but it didn't end there and as all who walked the world knew.

Lillian was not known for light punishments, using both hands now Lillian held the doomed man between her fingers and slowly, so slow that the young man's mother thought the goddess at stopped time itself began to bend him as if splitting open an oven fresh bun.

Whether it was her own sorrow filled mind or the Goddess above her, she was treated to the sound of bones snapping one by one and in loud, ear ringing clarity. She heard his spine snap, she heard organs compact on themselves as they poked through the grisly wound Lillian's nail had left.
Lillian then tugged gently and watched with glee as
intestines poured forth through a ragged, fresh wound torn into the abdomen.

Lillian's grin grew wide like one gone mad as below her, the man's own mother was coated by gore and entrails.

With a stomach churning noise akin to wet leather being torn the body gave way, leaving Lillian holding two ragged halves of meat barely connected at the neck.

Her victim somehow able to scream and beg for mercy, a pity it would never come.

A final cruelty for this grim play, the shattered, former titaness watched, paralyzed as Lillian threw the ruined form into her mouth and like before with his arm, chewed agonizingly slow as if she were a noble eating a fine meal in front of a war prisoner.

It was over, she hoped. The goddess would swallow, be done with her afterwards and this soul searing torture would end.

It was not to be, with a snort deep within Lillian's throat then a wet spat that coated her; she was greeted with the saliva coated remains of her son, encased in an expanding wad of spit.

Lillian entertained the idea of making the former  titaness eat the remains, but it did not amuse her in the least and that alone was the reason her captive was spared.

"I feel I am done with you at least in this capacity," Lillian said, her voice still cruel and cold as she lifted the shattered woman with an unseen force and paced over to the unconscious woman.

"You probably wish for death now don't you, perhaps these thoughts should've crossed that feeble mind of yours, then she dropped her roughly in front of the obviously sleeping form of her remaining child.

"You no longer exist, rather after this final cruelty, this final lesson; your daughter is no longer yours to claim. You are beneath her, you are dust to be washed away to us all now," Lillian said as she narrowed her eyes and focused, bringing the brunt of her full power and wrath to bear.

The rag covered woman screamed as her daughter convulsed and she could feel deep within her soul, everything that linked her remaining child to her. The memory of her birth, gone, her first steps, shredded away like wet paper in a storm, her first words all of the things that gave
her joy in life were being taken away from her.

"Maki will never know of you, never remember you, you'll never have existed," Lillian said as she narrowed her now glowing eyes and continued to work her great magics, rewriting the world of this mother and child.

"She will grow up as a daughter of a much superior model of a deity, Emily," with that last statement and the orgasmic feel of despair Lillian took in from this woman, it was done. A little girl's world was rewritten and the mother she would no never remember had been undone.

"A trophy is in order wouldn't you agree?"

Lillian's eyes still glowed, but carried a malevolent joy to them as she focused on the source of her power and with not a sound, ripped the soul from the titaness  body and forced the now disembodied entity to watch as the flesh was striped from the bone, and the dark goddess's magics
worked the bone into the shape of a ring of polished bone, housed with was a fine, multi-faceted gem which her soul was forced into.

The former titaness looked out of her jeweled prison, even as Lillian placed it upon her toe. In her mind, the punishing goddess's voice was clear.

"Eternity is not nearly enough time for you to suffer and be imprisoned. But I will take great relish in knowing that your every waking moment will be one of non-existence. A prison no one will know of, worshipers who will not call out to you and a daughter who now does not know you exist," with a nod, Maki's sleeping form vanished, to go
to her new "mother"

Lillian meanwhile vanished in a swirl of shadow and stars, leaving nothing but ruins.