- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

YAY UPDATE!!! You know it's been a while when you have to actually go back and reread you're own story just to remember where you're at. I am truly sorry for not updating more often. The truth is, I'm not as into my giantess fetish these days as I was back when I first joined this site. Because of this, I will sadly be leaving this site after I finish this story. The only reason I've decided to come back and complete this story is out of loyalty to you guys as I know some of you want to see how this story ends.

But hey, it's not goodbye yet so sit back, relax and enjoy the latest installment of MILF.

Disclaimer: Parts of this chapter may be seen as "gross" to some people so I have written them in bold text so you can skip them if you want.

Matt was shaken awake by Karen's stirring. Before long, two large fingers had entered his prison. He then heard Karen's booming voice.
"Sweetie are you still in there?"
"YEAH!" Matt yelled back. He breathed a sigh of relief. His voice had returned. Karen's vagina must have formed some sort of echo chamber to allow her to hear his voice.
"Why?" Karen replied. "I thought you were gonna sneak out while I was asleep, thats why I didn't wear any underpants."
"I'm stuck."
"Well why didn't you say so?"
"It's a long story, can you just get me out of here please?"
"Sure thing honey, hold on."
Karen extended her fingers fully in an attempt to free Matt, but to no avail. He was in too deep.
"Now what?" Matt asked.
"I don't know sweetie." She replied. "Gimme a sec while I think of a plan okay?"Karen's fingers retreated out of this dark cave leaving Matt alone once again.

Matt sat in silence for a while leaving Karen to come up with a plan. After what felt like hours but was probably only about 10 minutes, Matt heard Karen's voice.
"Sweetie? I think I have a plan to get you out."
"What is it?" Matt asked.
"Do you trust me?" 
"Of course I do."
"If I tell you the plan you'll say no so I'm just gonna do it. I've spent this whole time thinking of all possible scenarios and this is the only plausible one I could come up with, you have to believe me."
"What's the plan Karen?" Matt said shakily.
There was no response. Before he knew it, Matt's surroundings began to shake, Karen was obviously going somewhere, but where? Before long, everything stopped shaking, leaving Matt with a terrible migraine.

He then heard a strange sound approaching. It sounded like a rushing river."I'm sorry sweetie." Was the last thing Matt heard before being bombarded by a wave of warm yellow fluid. It was one of the most vile things he had ever smelt. Karen was urinating. Matt noticed that the warmth of Karen's urine was making the cum stuck to his body melt away, freeing him from his prison. The urine was also gushing into his mouth, the only way to stop himself from drowning was to swallow it. Before long Matt was freed and being taken away by the stream of urine. Matt flew out of Karen's vagina with immense force and landed into a pool of her urine. He looked up and was greeted with a pleasant view of Karen's ass and privates before being hit with another gush of urine, causing him to sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Karen finally finished, then stood up and stared at the toilet bowl looking for her boyfriend.

It wasn't long before she found his unconscious form and pulled him out. She then took him to the sink and washed him off.When Matt finally regained consciousness he was fully clothed and wrapped in a makeshift blanket. He sat up, looked to his side and saw Karen running around, getting ready to go out.
"Ahem."
"Oh sweetie, you're finally awake. I'm sorry, I was so caught up in all the excitement of yesterday that I completely forgot I had work today." Karen said.

Matt found it strange that she wasn't even acknowledging the fact that she had urinated on him. He decided to let it go to avoid any awkward situations.
"Where did you find these clothes Karen?" Matt asked.
"I dug up one of Barty's old toys and the clothes seemed to fit you just fine. Sorry baby but I'm running late for work." 
"At the orphanage?" Matt asked.
"Yeah." Karen replied before running off. She then stopped at the door and turned back to Matt with a grin on her face.
"Wanna come?" 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review