- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know what you're probably thinking. "Holy crap, Cheezo is updating his story just two days after his last chapter?"

Yes it is true. No 5 month wait between chapters this time. What can I say, I was inspired. :)

Matt wiped away one final tear as he finished burying Barty under the couch using a few cobwebs and dust bunnies. Just above Barty's grave he had carved the letters RIP into the carpeted ground. He pulled out the claw that he had pulled out of Barty's mouth the day they became friends, and placed it on top of his grave.

"Sorry for taking this from you buddy, you can have it back now."

He sat next to his friends grave for a while. Trying to get his head around how such a perfectly executed plan could have ended so tragically. In the background he could hear Karen humming as she took a shower. Just under 30 minutes ago she had destroyed an innocent life, and now she had already forgotten about it. Although Matt hated to admit it, at that very instance, he hated Karen. She had taken away the only true friend he ever had in no time at all. Matt then realised that when he was big he most definately would have done the exact same thing. Matt heard Karen rummaging in the bathroom and stood up, feeling more determination than he had ever felt before.

"Don't worry Barty, your death will not have been in vain. I'm getting found. Tonight."

Matt discarded his weapons and came out, ready to get Karen's attention. He knew exactly what he was going to do. In the months that he had been shrunk he had memorised Karen's routine. After her daily shower she would come into the living room, watch T.V for about an hour and then prepare herself some dinner. He would climb the coffee table and try to get her attention while she was watching the T.V. He had tried this before but almost got crushed when Karen rested her feet on the coffee table, knocking him off. This time he knew he would succeed though. He had too. For Barty.

He heard Karen exit the bathroom and go to her bedroom to get dressed. He didn't have much time. If he was going to do this he had to be fast. In the past few months Matt had become extremely agile and was on the coffe table, waiting for Karen in next to no time. Karen came into the living room, wearing her pyjamas with a towel wrapped around her head to dry her hair. She sat on the couch and switched on the T.V. Matt quickly spotted her feet coming towards him.

"Haha, not this time Karen." He said, easily dodging her titanic foot.


"Okay, it's now or never." Matt thought to himself.


Matt took a deep breath, preparing himself to call her name.


"KAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Karen's focus instantly shifted away from the T.V screen. She had just heard Matt's voice, she was sure of it.


"I must be going mad." She said aloud, going back to watching her favourite soap opera.


"She heard me!" Matt thought, jumping for joy. "Just one more call and she will find me!"


"KAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!"

Karen muted the T.V. This time she definately heard Matt's voice, she was sure of it. 

"Matt?" She said, scanning the room.

"ON THE COFFEE TABLE!!!" Matt yelled at the top of his lungs.

Karen looked at the coffee table, but she didn't see Matt.

"Is this some sort of sick game?" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"LOOK CLOSER!" Matt yelled

Karen leaned in close and scanned the table wondering how stupid she must look searching for her boyfriend who has been missing for 3 months on a coffee table. Then her eyes landed on Matt. It took a few seconds for it to register, but then she realised what she was staring at. Her eyes grew wide, then tears started to form.

"Oh my God! Matt what happened to you?" She asked, bringing him towards her ear so he could explain everything.

"It's a long story. Karen I've missed you so much" Matt said, crying.

"It's okay sweetie I'm here now. I want you to tell me everything."

Matt told her the whole story. He left out the part where he befriended a spider and she squashed him under her foot. He didn't see anyway in which that part of the story would benefit either of them. Karen made dinner for both of them and they spent most of the time catching up.

"I think we should take you to a doctor. See if they can fix you." Karen said.

"Whatever you think is best Karen." Matt replied.

"OH! I almost forgot!" Karen said, running to the fridge. She then pulled out a bottle of wine. "I bought this a while back for us to celebrate when you were found. I never lost hope sweetie!"

Matt smiled. They continued to talk, but after a while, Matt noticed that Karen was starting to slur, and the things she was saying were getting more seductive.

"Shit." Matt thought "I forgot how bad she can get when she's drunk."

"Matt, I want you." Karen said. "Right now." 

Karen grabbed Matt and dashed into the bedroom, ready to have her way with him. She held him up to her face, and took his clothes off.

"Uh honey, I've had kind of a rough tiring day and I think it would be best if both of us got some sl-"

"Shhhhhhhh." Karen said, covering Matt's mouth with her finger.

She placed Matt on the bed and started to get undressed herself. She tried her best to look seductive as she did it, but Matt could see she was staggering. She looked like she would collapse any minute.

"This is going to be sooooo fun." Karen said, climbing onto the bed.

She stood on all fours over Matt, her breasts dangling directly above him. She licked her lips and let her right nipple land directly on Matt, smothering him in her breast. Matt couldn't breath and the weight he was experiencing on hisbody was extruciatingly painful. He could hear Karen moaning as she smothered him in her breasts. It didn't take long for Karen to start sweating and every chance he would to get to catch his breath, his mouth woud be filled with Karen's sweat. The only wait for him to continue breathing was if he swallowed her sweat. The pain was becoming too much. Matt started to lose conciousness. It was then that Karen removed herself from Matt. Matt inhaled deeply and coughed, groaning as his bones popped back into their rightful place.

Karen saw the look of distress in her boyfriends' face and a look of concern appeared on her face. She picked him up and brought him up to her ear.

"Sweetie if I'm being to rough on you tell me now." She said.

Matt prepared himself to tell her to stop. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He had lost his voice from all of the screaming he had done earlier to get her attention! Karen placed him down on the bed and smiled.

"Then I hope you're ready for round two little man!" 

"No, please." Matt thought.

Karen picked him up and scooted her back against the headboard, then she spread her legs apart. Matt sobbed as he was brought in front of the soggy, grim cave that was Karen's vagina. Without warning, Matt was plunged deep inside Karen. Karen pushed him in as far as her fingers could reach, then left him there as she fingered himself. Matt was struggling to keep himself from drowning in Karen's fluids. The fluid level was rising. Fast. It was becoming increasingly hard to keep his head above the fluids. Matt tried "treading water" but the viscosity of Karen's fluids meant that it didn't take long for him to run out of energy.

Meanwhile, Karen was having the best sex of her life. The feeling of her fingering herself mixed with the feeling of Matt moving around inside her turned her on so much that she could feel her first orgasm coming. She had never reached climax this fast before.

Matt was now completely submerged in Karen's cum. Everytime he opened his eyes, the cum would burn them. He decided that the only way to escape this ordeal alive, would be to swim out of Karen's vagina. He just hoped he was swimming the right way. Before long, Matt came along a strange feeling surface. As luck would have it, there was also a pocket of air directly above him. He swam up and inhaled deeply. After catching his breath, Matt examined this strange new surface, trying to figure out what it was. He started to rub it.

Karen screamed in pleasure. It seemed Matt had found her G-spot. Whatever he was doing, Karen hoped he wouldn't stop. Karen clenched the bedsheets as she had her fifth orgasm. She could feel that this one was the most powerful.

Matt stopped rubbing as he was bombarded by wave after wave of Karen's cum. The powerful waves were pushing him against Karen's G-spot. Matt held his breath and tried to maintain conciousness so that he could live to see another day.

Karen finished climaxing and lay motionless on the bed, trying to catch her breath. After about 5 minutes she reached into her vagina to pull out her boyfriend.

"Sweetie, grab onto my finger so I can pull you out."

"It's finally over." Matt thought.

He tried to reach his arm out to grab on, but couldn't. Karen's cum had dried, and he was now stuck to her G-spot. He couldn't move any part of his body.

"No." He said. "Please no."

"Oh, looks like someone isn't ready to come out yet." Karen giggled. "Sweetie I'm too tired to go again so just come out or I'll leave you in there for the rest of the night haha."

Matt started to sob, knowing his fate was already sealed.

"Okay the sweetie, see you in the morning."

Matt watched helplessly as Karen's fingers slowly left him alone in this dark, damp and smelly cave. It wasn't long before Matt heard Karen snoring peacefully, unaware that she had just given her boyfriend the most traumatising night of his life. 

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, I haven't had time to proofread. I happen to be a very busy man *Cough* PROCRASTINATION *Cough* *Cough* Excuse me.

Please leave a rating and a review! It inspires me to keep writing.
*Sits quietly in corner of unlit room rocking back and forth waiting for reviews.*