- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone! First of all I'd like to wish you all a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Secondly I'd like to apologise for being gone so long. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff including depression and this site has had to take a back seat. So for that I apologise. I have some exams coming up this month so hopefully after that I'll get back to posting more often. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

 

When Matt finally came to, he wasn't sure what time it was, but he guessed it was getting quite close to morning as Karen was stirring in her sleep. The events of the previous night came back to him and he shuddered, feeling slightly traumatised. He decided to come up with a plan to get Karen's attention once she woke up, but to his disadvantage, she woke up before he could start thinking.
"I guess I'll have to improvise." He thought to himself.
Karen woke up with the worst migraine she'd had in years. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, moaning in pain. She could feel that her panties were slightly sticky and remembered that she'd pleasured herself the night before. She slowly got out of bed and groggily entered the bathroom. She undressed slowly, which didn't take long as she was only wearing a bra and panties, and entered the shower, leaving her clothes in a heap on the floor.

Matt inhaled deeply, getting the first set of fresh air he'd had in hours. He then realised that he was no longer stuck to Karen's panties as most of her cum had flaked away while they were sleeping. He hastily scrambled out of her panties and got as far away from them as possible. Matt realised that when Karen came out of the bathroom she  was probably going to throw her clothes in the laundry basket so he decided to wait there to get her attention.

It took him a few minutes but he finally managed to reach the basket. He leaned against it, trying to catch his breath, then sat down, waiting for Karen to arrive. Matt heard some shuffling nearby, but it wasn't coming from where Karen was. It didn't sound like it was being made by a human either. Matt tried not to scream as the spider from the previous night slowly crawled out from behind the basket. At first he was frozen with fear, but then he came to his senses and darted away.

Karen came out of the shower feeling rejuvenated. Her migraine had faded slightly as well. She picked up her clothes and went over to the laundry basket and threw them in. She then went back to Hers and Matt's room to put on some clean clothes. Karen entered the living room and fell onto the couch, looking around. She then realised Matt wasn't in. She began to worry.
"Why didn't he come home yesterday?" She said aloud. "Something must be wrong!"
She ran to the phone and rang the police, reporting that he had been missing for almost a day. They told her a police officer would be over shortly to ask her a few questions. She laid down on the couch, crying.

Matt was hiding under the couch and heard everything that had just happened. He hated hearing Karen cry and decided he absolutely had to get her attention before the day was done. He climbed out from under the couch and started yelling her name and waving his arms like a madman. Karen stopped crying thinking she heard something.
"It's working!" Matt thought to himself. "She can hear me."
Karen started to scan the floor, trying to identify the source of this strange sound. Just before her eyes locked on to Matt, the doorbell rang. It was the police.

Karen looked up at the door and stood up from the couch. Without realising it she had stepped on Matt. Fortunately Matt had ended up under her toes, so it didn't kill him. But it was hard enough to break his left arm. He screamed in pain. Karen, being completely oblivious to what had just happened, put on her slippers and ran to the door, letting the officer in. Matt had got stuck to Karen's foot so he ended up in her slipper too. Each step Karen took made him dizzier and dizzier until finally, he passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

Wow. It's been a while since I've done any writing. Forgot how fun it was! Anyway, I hope that's good enough for now. Stay tuned, I will post a new chapter as soon as possible. In the meantime, please rate and review!