- Text Size +

"MATT I'M HOME!" Boomed Karen as she took her shoes off. Matt felt like his ears were going to burst. He shielded his ears and closed his eyes.

"Wake up, wake up wake up." He said to himself.

Matt felt the tremors start again, and they were coming closer. He opened his eyes and saw Karen approaching. But she hadn't seen him. Matt knew he had to move, but he couldn't. He was frozen in place. He couldn't even bring himself to scream. Every second Karen was getting closer until finally, her foot was directly above him.

"This is it." Thought Matt as he stared at Karen's titanic foot in awe.

Finally, Karen's foot hit the floor a few inches from Matt. He breathed a sigh of relief. Karen continued to walk unaware of how much danger she had just put her boyfriend in. Matt decided that he needed to figure out a way of getting Karen's attention without her crushing him. He heard the shower turn on. Karen was taking a shower. He decided to go and position himself in a place where Karen would spot him. He started to look around. He still couldn't get over the magnitude of everything around him. As he started to make his way to the door of the bathroom, he spotted a spider staring directly at him. It started to slowly move towards him. He had to take cover. He ran under his desk and hid in the shadows where he couldn't be seen.

After a while, Karen finally emerged from the bathroom in her bathrobe. Sje then started to look around the house searching for Matt.

"Matt?" She said finally.

After searching for a few minutes and realising he wasn't in the house, she took off her bathrobe, assuming he had gone to the shops. Under her bathrobe she was wearing her black lingerie. She took a seat and turned on the television. She spotted the half empty bottle of wine from the previous night on the coffee table and poured herself a glass. As the night dragged on and Matt didn't show up, Karen left him a few voicemails and started to drink some more. Matt had been watching the whole time but was too afraid to come out. He couldn't see where the spider had gone. At this point he was worried about Karen. She had drunk almost two bottles of wine and the messages she was leaving him were becoming more seductive. She was completely drunk. He remembered their dinner a few months back. Karen couldn't handle a drink too well.

Matt decided to come out from his hiding place and get Karen's attention before she threw up or passed out. He went to the foot of the couch that Karen was sitting at and started waving his arms and screaming her name. Karen didn't hear him. Matt could hear her moaning up above. He decided to climb the couch and get her attention. As he made his way to the leg of the couch, a shadow had formed around him. He looked up and saw Karen's panties heading his way. Before he could react, he was completely enveloped in her black panties. He could hear her moaning get louder. Was she pleasuring herself?

For the next hour, Matt sat there, listening to his girlfriend pleasure herself while he was trapped in her underwear. He was surrounded by the smell of her womanhood. Her panties were also slightly wet. She had probably started pleasuring herself with her panties on and then took them off afterwards. In that hour, her cum had dried leaving him stuck to her panties.He had given up trying to escape 10 minutes after getting trapped. He decided to wait until she was done. He was in complete darkness and was getting tired. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

Matt woke up to the sound of rummaging. His entire would was shaking around him. He looked to his side and saw Karen's feet entering the leg holes of her underwear. He realised that he was on the inside of her panties and she was about to put them on. He tried to scream her name but couldn't. Her cum had dried on his mouth and acted as glue, leaving his mouth sealed shut. Matt began to silently sob as he was brought closer and closer to Karen's vagina. Karen put her pants on so roughly that the impact caused Matt to pass out. After Karen finished putting on her underwear, she slowly staggered off to bed.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating!