- Text Size +

TWO 
Kim lay in a sort of confused ecstacy between her friends toes as the giantess rose and began to move out into the sunny world outside the massive front doors. Kim watched this with a detachment that startled her, but at the same time made sense to her- she was no longer a human, but an insect, and her best friend was now a Goddess. For whatever reason, this was assuredly meant to be. She held on as Sarah swung her foot into her car and began to drive, and Kim hunkered down, pleased to be in the presence of so wonderful a being as the Goddess she rode with. 
............................... 
Sarah put on sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sun and drove down Kim's street to her house, becoming more and more worried as time went on. She cared deeply for kim, her best friend and her sister as far as she was concerned. She drove the car into the driveway of Kim's house and stepped out, walking quickly to the front door and ringing the bell. The door swung open to reveal an irritated looking Amy. "What is it?" Amy asked hurriedly."Uh...is Kim at home?" 

"No, dumbass...she stayed at your house, remember?" Amy said, hands on her hips. 

"Yeah, but she wasn't there this morning, I thought she'd gone home." Sarah replied, chewing her bottom lip. Amy blinked at her a moment, and then shook her head. 

"Where would she have gone? She isn't here..." 

Near to the ground, Kim listened to the Goddesses speak. The sheer terror of her situation hadn't quite reached her until she gazed up at the giant form of her little sister, now hundreds and thousands of feet tall and able to completley dominate and destroy her. Kim regretted now giving her a hard time yesterday, and even at any time in the entirity of Amy's life. She gazed forward at her sisters small bare feet, the unpainted behemoth toes seemingly gazing back at her, threatening her. 'Was Amy the vengeful type?' Kim wondered, 'Would Amy just squash her, murder her own sister?' This caused a new wave of ecstacy, the idea of her sister destroying her so utterly seemed to turn her on, and this created anew the feelings of detachment Kim felt earlier- she was not Amy's sister, she was an human shaped insect, and Amy was a member of a race of Goddesses. It almost felt as if Amy should squash Kim, as it was the natural order of things. "WELL, I'LL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HER." Amy said above to Sarah, who nodded, shaking waves of hair and making Kim dizzy to watch. She moved to her spot between the rear of the toe seperator and the tender toe flesh and nestled in, preparing for Sarah's movement. Amy dissapeared behind the enormous door, and Sarah moved slowly back to the car and sat in it a moment, thinking. Kim watched as Sarah pulled free a hair pin from her purse and began to slide it into place, and then watched as it sailed down towards her. 'This is it', Kim thought, 'My chance to get noticed'. She ran for the pin and lifted it as Sarah's hand groped blindly on the floor, her head pressed against the steering wheel. Kim lifted the pin with difficulty, it's weight another testement to her no longer belonging to the world above her, and jabbed it into Sarah's tender toe flesh. Sarah yelped loudly, and the toes shrank back, sliding off of the flip flop that served as Kim's current world. Kim grasped the toe seperator as Sarah lifted it roughly to her face to examine, and rejoiced as Sarah's eyes focused on her. 

"EWW...A BUG." Sarah said. 

"No! No....well, kinda, but no!" Kim yelled, trying to jump up and down and hang onto the seperator at the same time, waving one hand. Sarah's huge fingers came close to her, grasping at her kicking legs. 

"FUNNY LOOKING THING...YOU LITTLE BASTARD, YOU ARE SO GONNA BE SQUISHED." Sarah said, grasping Kim's legs and pulling her loose from the flip flop. 

"Oh please Sarah, it's me! It's Kim! Please hear me!" Kim cried desperetly as Sarah held Kim up to her face to examine her. 

"WAIT A MINUTE...." Sarah said, her huge eyes crossing to examine the little insect. 

"Sarah!" Kim cried, tears stinging her eyes. Sarah froze for a moment, her eyes confused, "Yes...yes, it's me! It's Kim!" 

"KIM....?" Sarah asked, her cherry scented breath blowing over Kim like a hurricane. 

"Yes! Oh yes, Sarah, it's me!" Kim cried. Sarah lowered her gently into the palm of her other hand, and Kim got up, standing in the creased lines of her Goddesses' hand. It smelled of lotion, causing another wave of pleasure through Kim's body. She smiled goofily as Sarah's face lowered to her palm and watched her. 

"KIM, IF THAT'S YOU....UH....JUMP UP AND DOWN?" Sarah asked. Kim heard the command and began to leap and bound across the soft landscape of skin. Sarah almost dropped her in surprise, "HOLY SHIT...YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMALL!" Sarah said. Kim smiled at her and waved. "LISTEN, I'M GONNA PUT YOU SOMEWHERE UNTIL I GET YOU HOME...UH....I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD RIDE WITH MY TOES AGAIN, THEY PROBABLY REEK..." she giggled at this, looking at Kim, her breathing steadying as she adjusted to the situation, "MY PURSE...I'LL PUT YOU IN THERE...." she reached with her free hand into the purse and pulled out a small earring case. "THIS SHOULD HOLD YOU...AND KEEP YOU OUT OF DANGER. BE CAREFUL IN THERE, OK?" Kim jumped up and down in response and curled up in the box as Sarah had told her, and then blackness covered her as Sarah shut it. 

Sarah drove home with a mixed bag of emotions. One one hand, she was relived, only to have that relief replaced with a new host of worry. Kim must have been riding her toes since sometime this morning, something which caused the first wave of nauseous worry, and guilt. She could have stepped on her, squished her. She almost had in the car, something which caused a more potent wave of guilt. "She's not a bug." Sarah said to herself, almost convincing herself of it, "It's fucking crazy, but Kim's little now...she's little and helpless." A wave of power passed through her, followed by more guilt...but now they shared space in her head. Lil' Kim, helpless little Kim, at her mercy. Sarah shook her head and pulled into her driveway and ran into the house and into her bedroom and grabbed the box from her purse. She lept onto her bed, lying on her stomach, her feet kicking in the air, and then placed the box on her pillow and dumped Kim onto the pillow. Kim lay on her back on the pillow, staring up at Sarah's move screen face. Her breathe caught in her throat at the perfect beauty of the Goddess above her, and then laughed at the realisation that this perfect titan was her best friend, Sarah. "NOW THEN...LET'S TALK, GIRL." Sarah said, lowering her face to the pixie sized girl, "JESUS, YOU MUST BE SMALLER THAN MY PINKIE..." Sarah placed her hand down flat next to her, and Kim lay down next to the pinkie. She was indeed a bit smaller than the digit. Sarah shook her head in disbelief. "MY GOD...HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" 

"I don't know." Kim shouted up. Sarah nodded. 

"OK...SO I CAN HEAR YOU...THAT'S A POSITIVE." Sarah said, "SO...WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THE STORY SO FAR?" 

..................................................... 

Kim told Sarah everything: shrinking in the morning, seeing her in the shower, nearly being squished by herself and Lucy, and then, finally, she let Sarah in on the ecstacy that she had been feeling, the thrill of being so small before Sarah. Sarah now looked down at the tiny girl with confusion. 

"SO...I TURN YOU ON?" Sarah asked. 

"Well...no, I don't think it's really you. I don't think I'm a lesbian." Kin said carefully, trying not to freak her friend out. 

"WELL....GOOD, 'CAUSE I'M NOT..." Sarah said, obviously being equally careful, as to not offend Kim. She loved Kim, just not like that. 

"I know, I know." Kim replied, chewing her lip, "It's just...being so small and helpless and at your mercy...well, I kinda like it." Kim said this last part bashfully, aware that she was blushing and praying that it was too small for Sarah to pick up on. Sarah placed her hand on the bed, palm up for Kim to climb into. Kim did so and sat down, tucking her legs beneath her, savoring the warm feeling of her friends palm. Sarah looked at her closely. 

"SO YOU LIKE THIS, THEN?" Sarah asked. Kim nodded slowly. "THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING WILD....I WAS BEGINING TO WONDER IF YOU WERE EVER GOING TO BE TURNED ON BY ANYTHING." Sarah teased, and then playfully blew a gentle breath over the finger sized girl. Kim giggled at the attention and blushed some more. 

"I wasn't completley telling the truth." Kim said. Sarah looked at her a moment, confused. 

"WHAT ABOUT?" 

"It is you. Kinda." Kim said. Sarah said nothing, but kept watching her closely. "Well, it's like...I get....hot. The first time I got between your toes, and they were so tall, and you were so big and I realised how powerful you were...are....I got hot. And it was like I wasn't a person anymore, I was less than that, less than you. Y'know?" 

"LIKE I WAS MORE THAN HUMAN?" Sarah asked. 

"More like I wasn't anymore." Kim said, blushing again. 

"AND?" Sarah pressed. 

"I liked the feeling. I liked being...well, being your...I dunno, what would God call humans?" Kim asked. Sarah shook her head. 

"NOW STOP...YOU'RE STILL A PERSON. WE'RE STILL EQUALS. SISTERS." Sarah said, a little forcefully, her face closing in on Kim. Kim began to feel hot again. 

"I-if you say so..." Kim said, shivering a little. Sarah suddenly grinned. 

"WOW...YOU'RE REALLY EXCITABLE LIKE THIS, AREN'T YOU...?" Sarah asked, a wry grin passing over her face. Kim nodded, smiling sweetly. 

"Uh huh..." Sarah shook her head and deposited Kim onto her dresser. 

"SO WHAT ARE WE TO DO?" Sarah asked, standing before Kim. From her vantage point, Kim saw more of Sarah than she had previously, since the view from the floor was like gazing up a mountain. Now she was almost level with Sarah's naval, and was astonished at Sarah's gigantic perfection. Every little thing about Sarah was magnified, her breasts were now mountains, her neckline and chin perfectly rounded...Sarah was beautiful. She was suddenly aware her mouth was open. Sarah saw this and shyly shifted her weight from one foot to the other, blushing a little, and then cleared her throat, startling Kim out of her trance. Sarah laughed a little uncomfortably. "REALLY EXCITABLE." 

"You don't understand, Sarah." Kim said, shaking her head. Sarah leaned closer to Kim and smiled. 

"OK YOU LITTLE PERVERT...LET'S FOCUS NOW, OK? WHAT DO WE DO?" Sarah asked with a grin. 

"I can stay with you?" Kim asked. 

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY? OUR OTHER FRIENDS? WOULDN'T YOU RATHER BE HOME, MAYBE SEARCHING FOR A CURE?" Sarah asked. 

"I'm not sure I WANT a cure." Kim said shyly, "And I don't trust anyone with me." 

"OTHER THAN ME?" Sarah asked. 

"Other than you." Kim agreed. Sarah puzzeled a moment, and began to pace. 

"HOW COULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THIS?" Sarah asked. Kim shrugged. 

"I don't care." Kim said. Sarah looked at her and rushed forward. 

"KIM, OK, LISTEN TO ME....YOU CAN'T STAY LIKE THIS. IT'S UNNATURAL, IT'S NOT YOU...I CAN'T JUST...KEEP YOU." Sarah said. 

"Why not?" Kim demanded, a little hurt. 

"'CAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND, THAT'S WHY....MY SISTER. I CAN'T JUST....I DUNNO, CAGE YOU UP? YOU'D HAVE TO BE, Y'KNOW, SO I DIDN'T KILL YOU BY ACCIDENT. AND THEN THERE'S MY MOTHER AND SISTER, AND THE MEDIA...GOD, A TINY GIRL...." 

"We won't tell anyone else." Kim said, "I'll stay here with you, a secret." Sarah shook her head. 

"A SECRET? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, LIE TO EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU GET ALL HORNY AT THE IDEA OF BEING MY FUCKING HAMSTER?" Sarah asked. Kim bit her lower lip, feeling hurt. 

"....I just..." Sarah sighed. 

"LISTEN, SWEETY...I LOVE YOU, I DO. BUT YOU'RE TALKING CRAZY. YOU CAN'T BE TINY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...AND I CAN'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WELL-BEING ALL THE TIME. YOU'RE NOT A PET, AND I REFUSE TO TREAT YOU LIKE ONE. AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DID STAY, AND THINGS BECAME TOUGH...LIKE I GOT POWER HUNGRY, STARTED THINKING OF YOU LIKE A POSSESSION? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I STARTED...." she shook her head, trying to shake away the thoughts. 

"You can do anything you want with me." Kim said, looking Sarah in the eyes, "I want you to." Sarah blinked at her. "Please, Sarah...I don't want to go home, I don't want to see my parents like giants. I don't want to become one of Amy's lab experiments. I don't want to be a media fiasco...I just want to stay with you." Sarah shook her head. 

"KIM...THIS ISN'T A GOOD IDEA. YOU AREN'T MY PET..." 

"Yes...I am." Sarah shook her head and sat down. 

"OK...WELL, I'M NOT SAYING YES TO THIS. BUT YOU'LL STAY HERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, AT LEAST UNTIL WE WORK OUT A SOLUTION. WE'LL WORK ON FINDING A WAY TO FIX THIS..." 

"I don't wa-" 

"OK, I'LL FIND A WAY TO FIX THIS." Sarah snapped, a little angry now. Kim sat down, frowning. Sarah sighed and scooped Kim up in her hand and sat down on her bed again, holding Kim firmly but gently in her hand. She then began to stroke Kim's tiny hair. "I LOVE YOU, KIMMY...THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO FIND A WAY TO GET THE REAL YOU BACK. I DON'T WANT A TINY TOY GIRL, I WANT MY KIM." 

"I am your Kim." Kim replied, looking up at Sarah's face and kissing the stroking finger. Sarah smiled, but as she did, a small tear fell from her eye. 

.....................................................