- Text Size +

The Wish Giver 



ONE 
Kim was a relativly average girl. She lived in the average town of Sunny Meadows, New Hampshire, with an average family in an average house. She was an average high school junior, a 17 year old with a love for old books, thrift stores and thunderstorms. Her hair was brown, and constantly worn in a bun, her face pale but well-formed, her cheekbones high and her skin smooth. Her eyes were hazel, with dark brown flecks that looked like dark stars, or some suitors had said in her earlier high school years. Kim was pretty ordinary in every way, and she was happy with thier relative mediocrity. While she was as superficial and sometimes selfish as the next teenaged girl, she tried to be a fair girl, to treat everyone equally. She never thought her life would ever take any wild path, never thought changes as drastic as the one that befell her in that spring of 2003 would ever happen, an event that would forever make her unique in the world. 

Kim's home was a modestly sized two story house, with long eves and a pretty front porch. On the day everything began to change for her, she sat on that very porch reading. Kim was in no way nerdish, she simply loved to read. The spring had come early that year, and hotly, as the humidity seemed to rise rapidly. Kim sweat in a pair of blue jeans and a small white t-shirt, bare foot in the swinging white chair with flowery patterns on it, her left foot tucked beneath her. She sipped from a glass of orange juice, and savored the saturday afternoon. Her parents had left on a short trip, and would be gone for two weeks, leaving her alone with her fifteen year old sister, Amy. Amy was a girl possessed of a genius intellect, much smarter than Kim would ever be, but Amy was afflicted by an ambition Kim would never had wished for on even her most discontent days, when the pressures of being normal made her want to scream. Amy's intellect made her a misfit, and for that Amy sought to be rid of that intelligence, leading to a rebellious streak that sometimes worried Kim. It was as her thoughts strayed to Amy's whereabouts that the girl made her appearence. Like Kim, Amy's hair was dark, her skin pale. Amy stood a full head shorter than Kim, making her seem pixie-like. Amy's hair was darker than Kim's, due to countless dye jobs, and her complexion seemed paler than her sisters', due to her love of the indoors. 
"Kim, did you take my chem notes again?" Amy asked, accusingly, her small hands on her hips. 
"Nope." Kim said, not looking up from her book. 
"Are you sure?" Amy asked, irritated. 
"Uh huh." Kim replied. Amy stared at her a moment, and then hurled the book to the ground with a snarl. "hey!" 
"Listen to me, would you? Might learn something." Amy said crossly. 
"Maybe you should remember who the big sister is?" Kim asked, raising an eyebrow. 
"Big sister. Right. My less intelligent, immature big sister." Amy said. Kim rose to her feet, towering over her sister. Amy stared up at her, unintimidated. "Oh...bring it the fuck on." Amy said. Kim frowned, a little upset at this. She was about to say something, when a horn blared from the driveway, and Kim looked over to see her friend Sarah's small jetta sitting there. Sarah stuck her head out the window. 
"Come on, Kim! You're making me run late." Sarah called, her voice shrill and sweet on the air. Kim waved and looked back at her sister. 
"We'll do this later, Ames." Kim said, slipping on her flip flops and heading towards Sarah's car. 
Sarah was far different than Kim, with long wild hair and a charming crazy smile. Her eyes were blue, and her hair originally blonde, but now it had streaks of many colors in it, faint but noticable. She was small-boned, and for more fashion aware than Kim, wearing a sexy red top and short pants with chunky black sandals. Kim slid into the passenger seat and greated Sarah with a grin. 
"What's up, baby? Brat sis being super bitch again?" Sarah asked. 
"You could say that." Kim conceded. 
"Man, you should slap that girl down! You're bigger than her." 
"Yeah...but she's just a kid." Kim said, frowning a little, "Where are we going? I thought we were late." 
"We are. But we're going to that new store you wanted to check out first." Sarah said with a grin. Kim yelped a happy noise. 
"Awesome." She said. 
"Thought you might like that." Sarah said. 
"You're super sweet, Sarah." 
"That's me, always looking out for my girl!" 
................................................................. 
The store was brand new to the area, but obviously dealt in the old. The store was filled with dusty old artifacts, forgotten relics of old times. The store was empty when the pair entered, something that disturbed Kim just a bit. "Eww." Sarah said as they entered, her face twisting into a grimace. Kim smiled at her. 
"Just keep an open mind." Kim said. 
"Open minds are great, Kim, but this is grody. Think I'll keep my mind open, but my mouth and nose closed." 
"I don't think you could keep your mouth closed. Ever." Kim teased. Sarah seemed about to retort, but kept her mouth shut anyway to prove her point, and gave Kim the finger. Kim laughed, and then gasped as the old woman appeared from the side. 
"Hello there, dear ones." The woman said, her face wizened but kind, causing Kim to feel guilty at her intital fear. Her eyes were sunken and dull, but kindness appeared there, and a warm smile caused her face to be alive, despite it's seemingly deathlike appearence. 
"Uh....h-hi." Kim said, struggling to regain composure. 
"What may I do for you?" The woman asked, looking Kim up and down.
"Uh...we're just looking around, ma'am." Sarah piped up from behind. The old woman didn't even look at her. Kim smiled at the woman, but at the same time felt nervous at the attention. 
"Well...what do you recommend?" Kim asked. The woman grinned and snapped her fingers. 
"I know just the thing for you...." The woman walked over to a counter on the far side of the store and gathered up a small statue. "This is a wish giver." The woman handed it to Kim. 
"A wish giver?" Kim asked. 
"Yes, it grants wishes." Kim stared at her. 
"Grants my wishes?" Kim asked. The woman nodded. 
"Among others. It's a wonderful item." Kim looked at the statue. It appeared to be a female genie, like in the old stories of Alladin. Her clothes skimpy, her shoes pointed. Her arms were crossed across her chest. Kim marveled at the detail and smiled at the woman. 
"How much is she?" Kim asked. The woman looked at her a moment, smiling. 
"It's a gift." 
"Huh?" 
"Please take it." 
"Oh no...I couldn't do that." Kim said, trying to hand the genie back. The woman shook her head. 
"Just promise to come back and visit. And tell others about me." The woman said. Kim looked at her, and then was surprised as Sarah grabbed her arm. 
"C'mon...we need to motor." Sarah said urgently. Kim nodded. 
"Ok...thank you, ma'am. I really appreciate it." Kim said as she was yanked out the door. 
........................................................ 

Sarah and Kim arrived at Sarah's house, rushing as they realised thier double date began in little more than an hour. Sarah's Mother worked the night shift, and was already leaving for work as the girls arrived. She handed Sarah some money to give the babysitter she had hired to watch Sarah's Ten year old sister, Lucy. As Kim and Sarah entered the house, Lucy rushed up to meet them. Kim kneeled to hug the girl, who was dressed in a pretty little sundress with black buckeled shoes. She had her sisters bright eyes and long blonde hair. "Hiya, Lucy." Kim said happily. Lucy accepted the hug graciously, smiling at Kim. 
"Hi Kimmy..." Lucy said, examining Kim critically. She was a little princess, spoiled in every way, but she was a sweetheart, and Kim was very fond of her. 
"Hey brat." Sarah said, coming up behind Kim. 
"Hey bitch." Lucy said. 
"Lucy!" Kim said with a small laugh, "Where'd you hear that word?" 
"Sarah called Mommy that last night." Sarah laughed and rubbed her sisters hair and ran upstairs. 
"Come on, Kim! We need to get ready! Lucy, tell me when Melanie gets here." Sarah called down the stairs. 
"Melanie Foley?" Kim asked. 
"Yep." Sarah said, "Come get ready!" she ordered. Kim obeyed, marching upstairs. 
......................................... 

Sarah dressed alone in the bathroom and looked at the wish giver and smiled. "Ok...look..." she bit her lip, feeling silly, "I wish...I wish something would excite me. I wish...I wish to be turned on. So, wish giver...make me hot." Nothing happened, and Kim sighed and laughed. "Right...thanks a lot." She slid it into the pocket of her skirt and finished, brushing a stray hair out of her face. 

Melanie arrived impeccably on time, just as Sarah and Kim came down wearing thier date clothes. Kim dressed in a simple but pretty outfit- a tight black top and a denim skirt with her flip flops, her toes painted a silvery color. Sarah wore a low cut shirt and tight jeans, her chunky sandals housing green-painted feet. They greeted Melanie as she walked in the door. They both knew her from school, a misfitty girl with black hair. She was a little on the heavy side, and afflicted with some light achne. She might be pretty if she dressed a little better, but her frumpy sweat shirt and baggy jeans did nothing for her, and her large glasses made her look almost comical. "Hi Sarah, Hi Kim." Melanie said with a shy smile. 
"Hey Mel." Sarah said, handing her the money, "Here's your pay...wish we could chat longer, but we're late meeting Mike and Dan at the theatre." and with that, Sarah was gone. Kim smiled at her warmly. 
"Take care, and don't wait up, ok?" Kim said with a wink. Mel smiled and watched as the girls left quickly, giggling excidedly. 
............................................. 

Kim and Sarah were fashionably late, meeting thier dates just a few minutes past thier scheduled time. Sarah had been seing Mike for a few weeks, thier relationship progressing quickly as they both shared a more wild outlook at life. Kim was just meeting Dan for the first time, and her first impression was not a good one. He had the demeanor of an arrogant jock, right from the start. He had been pushy, and touchy during the movie, and Kim was not impressed. The night ended at a Denny's, where Sarah and Mike were making out on thier side of the booth. Dan made his move then, and Kim resisted. "Hey, Romeo....easy, ok?" Kim said. 
"What?" Dan asked, confused. 
"Look, we just met." Kim said, trying to be easy on him, "You seem nice and all..." 
"Filthy tease!" Dan said. Kim's mouth dropped in surprise. Sarah stopped making out with Mike and glared at him. 
"Excuse me?!" Kim asked. 
"Frigid little girl, aren't you? Should have known, dating some nobody like you." Dan said. Kim felt rage and a pang of hurt in her chest. He then got up and dumped his water on her. "Y'know, this makes me feel small, baby. You know that? I wish you knew what it was like to be this big." spacing his fingers an inch apart and stormed out. Kim sat in disbelief in her seat. Sarah got up and walked after Dan, tapping on his shoulder. Dan turned in time for Sarah's fist to crash into his jaw. He hit the floor hard, and Sarah stepped over him, dragging Kim behind her. 
................................................. 

She didn't know why, but Kim had been unable to stop crying since they arrived home. Melanie had long put Lucy to bed, and quickly made herself scarce as the two returned, realising that in Kim's condition, small talk was out of the question. Kim and Sarah sat in Sarah's room on her bed, Sarah trying to calm her friend. "Look, he's just some prick..." 
"I know." Kim said, "But...I dunno, I'm so mad and embarassed and hurt at the same time...it's so much." Sarah frowned. 
"It's ok, right?" Kim nodded. 
"Yeah...but I don't feel well." Kim said, getting up and padding bare foot over to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, and was aware of a burning feeling in the pocket of her skirt. She reached in and pulled out the glowing wish giver, feeling it's warmth in her fingers. She looked at it, confused for a moment, and then watched as it cooled. She shrugged and placed in her pocket. She returned to the bedroom and saw Sarah smiling. 
"It's ok, Kimmy." Sarah said. She then added, "should I take you home?" 
"No....no, I want to stay here. I need my Sarah." She smiled a bit, and coughed out a laugh. She sat down next to Sarah and Sarah wrapped her arms around her and stroked her hair. 
"Don't worry, girl. I'm always going to take care of you. No matter what." 
.......................................................... 

Kim woke up feeling strange. The sun had just risen outside, and the clock on Sarah's bedside table said Five A.M. Kim walked into Sarah's bathroom, connected to her room and looked in the mirror. Her stomach lurched a bit, and her vision faded. "What's wrong with me?" Kim said, as she collapsed. 

Her eyes opened to the sound of loud booms in the distance. Her vision was still cloudy, but she could definetly hear them. She got to her feet, still wearing her pajama bottoms and tank top. She looked forward and saw a white plain. Then it seemed to stop at a wooden tower. She tilted her head, confused, and then followed to tower up to a pair of huge white doors, with gold handles. Then further up to a mirror. A mirror? She gasped as the booms got louder, and turned to her left in time to see the bathroom door open and a gargantuan Sarah step into the room. Sarah slept in a large t-shirt and panties, and her huge bare feet stepped closer to the miniscule Kim. "Sarah!" Kim yelled, "Sarah, down here!" 
"KIM?" Sarah's voiced roared like thunder, "KIM, WHERE ARE YOU?" 
"Here,Sarah!" Sarah's huge feet stepped closer to the vanity, her huge green painted toes slamming down in front of the tiny girl, blowing a waft of musky odor over her shrunken friend. Kim cried out as the toes slammed down, wiggling slightly. 
"HUH. MAYBE SHE WENT HOME AFTER ALL...HMM. MIGHT AS WELL SHOWER." Sarah began to undress, unaware of her best friend's tiny form helpless at her feet. Kim began to run for the foot, when Sarah's giant shirt dropped onto her, trapping her under fabric. Kim scrambeled to escape as she heard the radio turn on, blasting into the air. She escaped the fabric prison to see her giant naked best friend step into the shower, roaring the lyrics of the song into the air. Kim almost wept, feeling helpless. She was so big...so powerful and beautiful...Kim shook the thoughts from her head and began to think. Sarah would take her time showering, and she had left the door to her room open. Maybe Kim could make it into the room, find something Sarah would look at. Kim ran for the door, and then out into the bedroom as she heard the shower turn off. Kim turned towards the rumbling and watched a naked Sarah step carelessly into the room, stepping on discarded clothes and items, and frightening the tiny girl. It would be so easy for Sarah to casually end her life. She watched the naked Goddess open the door to her closet after throwing on undergarments, and begining to dress. She pulled on a pair of baggy flare bottomed jeans and a t-shirt and went about drying her hair. 
Kim ran towards her and found herself standing at the feet of her goddess-like friend, staring at the toes as they wiggled hungrily. Sarah sat down, startling Kim, and crossing her legs, leaving a huge foot dangling over Kim like a God. Kim fell to her knees for a moment, frightened, as a stray drop of water dropped from the toes and landed on her, drenching her. Kim stared at the foot a moment longer, when suddenly it slammed down before her as Sarah rose to her feet. The giant toes grazed the terrified girl, sending her falling backward. She landed, relativly unharmed, on the sold of a giant green flip flop. This time, Kim did weep at her predicament, now almost three times nearly being killed like an insect under the feet of her best friend. Kim looked over and watched as Sarah slid her foot onto the twin of the surface she was lying on, and then saw the wrinkled sole of her friends foot sliding towards her. She turned and ran for the toe seperator as the foot chased her, toes wiggling like a predator. Kim made it as watched the giant toes slide into place beside her and begin moving as Sarah began her day. 
............................................... 
Sarah walked into the kitchen, unaware that Kim stood between her majestic toes and made a light breakfest for her and her little sister, who bounded into the room, already fully dressed. Lucy danced about the room, humming happily, coming close to her sister. Sarah threw herself back against the counter as Lucy pushed by, and shouted as her sister stepped on her foot. 
......................................... 

All the fear Kim had faced was nothing compared to the sheer terror she felt as Lucy's huge black shoe nearly snuffed out her exsistence. She huddled between Sarah's toes like lint, holding onto the slightly dirty flip flop and heard Lucy dance about the room. Sarah deftly manevered high above, but carlessly left her feet out in the open. Lucy's huge foot raised in the air, absurdly seeming like slow motion to the insect girl clinging pathetically for life to the toes of her friend, and then landed on the toes, causing Kim to hurl herself to the smelly floor of the flip flop. She dreamed she could briefly feel the smooth but heavy sole of Lucy's foot touch her back, and then it was gone, a loud string of profanity escaping the mouth of her unwitting taxi. Kim stood up, staring at the toes next to her and felt a stirring in her gut. She frowned at it, and began to breath heavily. She looked up at Sarah, who's face was contorted in rage above, and she looked like the face of God itself, high above her in a world she no longer felt part of. She was a bug now, and Sarah a Goddess. Almost in response to her thoughts, the toes flexed and wiggled, proving to Kim her insignifgance. "She could kill me without thinking." Kim said aloud, "One misplaced step, a twitch of her toes, and I'm...finished. She's a goddess....my goddess..." Kim reached down and rubbed herself at the thought, the feeling of insignifigance. This feuled this new found horniness, and Kim dropped-aroused but still confused-to her knees beside the big toe of the goddess. Kim clutched the toe seperator as Sarah sat down to eat, her rage subsided. Kim walked to the front of the toe, seeing her reflection in the flawless green painted toenail and ran her hand along it's smooth surface. She spasmed with lust suddenly, turned on greatly by her helplessness before her friend. She dropped to her knees again, this time in worship, almost willing herself smaller before the goddess, revering the power that Sarah had. She reached out and kissed the toe, nervouse, and spasmed again. She slid her hand down the front of her pajamas and fingered herself. 
............................................. 
Sarah sat eating, unware that her best friend was masterbating and kissing her feet as if she were a Goddess, and the fact she was one to Kim. Sarah was unaware of the divinity thrust upon her by fate, and to the tiny worshipper who respected it. Sarah took a bite of her cereal and looked at Lucy across the table. "Hey, did you see Kim this morning?" Kim stopped worshipping below at the mention of her name. 
"Nuh uh." Lucy said. Sarah frowned. She hoped her friend was ok. 
"Guess I'll need to go over there...god, that Dan guy must have really got to her." Sarah said, and then finished her cereal, unaware of the tiny pleading voice from the floor that called her name. 
.....................................