- Text Size +

NINE 

Sarah had arrived at Amy's home earlier that evening, just as Kim had been kneeling before Julias' feet and masterbating as Julia ignored her, not even sure how to explain the situation to the teenaged genius. Amy had let Sarah in after a short wait, and allowed her to follow upstairs to Amys' bedroom/lab. "So...any sign of Kim?" Amy asked, trying not to look worried. 

"No. Well, yeah....uh, kinda." Amy looked at her impatiently. 

"Well...which is it?" Amy asked. Sarah was sweating, incredibly nervous. 

"Okay...so look. After I left your house the last time? I, um....well, I found her." Sarah said. 

"Really?! Where?! Is she okay?!" Amy asked, suddenly animate. 

"Well. Where? On my flip flop." Sarah said, pale. 

"Um....on your flip flop?" Amy asked, looking very irritated now. Sarah swallowed hard. 

"Somehow she'd become tiny. Like...I dunno, the size of a grasshopper or so? She's, um, shrunk and had stowed away with my feet. She then....well....insisted that I not tell because she wanted to stay with me as my pet. And she was with me a few days, and she was safe....but....I kinda....lost her." Sarah babbeled. Amy's voice softened. 

"Okay....Sarah? I know you love Kim, okay? We both do. But you need to get ahold of yourself..." Amy began. 

"No, god damnit Amy! It DID happen. And now I think she's in big trouble! I think someone kidnapped her. Melodie Foley, that kinda creepy girl that babysits for my sister? I think she took her from my room! Listen to me!" Sarah said. 

"Sarah..." 

"Amy! I. Am. NOT. CRAZY! Look in my eyes." Sarah said. Amy stopped and looked at her long and hard. 

"Okay. So I'm not saying I believe you. BUT, for the sake of argument...how did Melodie find her?" Amy asked. Sarah breathed a sharp sigh of relief. 

"Well....like I said, Kim wanted to be my pet. Like, her shrinking and given her a sort of....I dunno....increasing sex drive. Like, total horniness. Directed at me for some reason." Sarah explained. 
"Directed at you." Amy repeated. 

"Yeah. Like, anything and everything I did turned her on. And she wanted to be with me, forever. Like, as my personal pet or something. Well...I didn't want her to, I wanted her to get back to normal, but she kept refusing. And....well, I'm not that smart. How could I help her, y'know? I failed remidial biology! But, I got mad, right, 'cause she wouldn't help herself. So I kinda stormed out. And when I got back, she was gone." Sarah rambled. 

"So where does Melodie fit in?" Amy asked, sitting down on her bed, hands folded helplessly in her lap. 

"Well...she was babysitting that night. And I think that maybe Kim had been found by her, or....maybe Kim went with Melodie because Melodie would accept her as a pet." Amy shuddered. 

"Being Mels' little pet? That freaks me out more than being YOUR little pet." Amy said, "Okay, why didn't you just force her to get help. If she so obedient and all?" 

"What would you have done? I can't just force her to do anything, that'd be wrong!" 

"Honestly...I'd have probably played with her a little, knocked her down a peg or two, and then get her help. But...well, what's your plan?" Amy asked. 

"A....a plan? I kinda hoped...that....y'know....YOU'D have one of those." Sarah stuttered. Amy rolled her eyes. 

"Ugh. So you're certain she's with Melodie?" 

"Well, I couldn't find her in my room, or in Lucy's or my parents...nowhere in my house. So someone must have taken her out, right?" 

"Or she stowed away again on someones' shoe like before?" Amy suggested.

"Well, even if she did, Mels' the most likely suspect. She's totally creepy enough to go through my shit." Sarah said. 

"Agreed. She is kinda weird. Ok, so we question her." Amy said. 

"Yeah, but....couldn't she, like, tell the school counselor or her Mom or something and get us commited? I mean, 'excuse me, Mel, have you kidnapped my fairy-sized best friend?'" Sarah asked, pacing back and forth now. 

"First of all, calm down, Sarah. We'll figure this out. If you're not....y'know....crazy. Secondly, you're right. We can't confront Melodie directly. So...what if we play it cooler?" 

"Like how?" 

"Well...what if we pretend to hang with her. Then, one of us distracts her, and the other snoops through her room?" Amy suggested. 

"Okay. Tommorow at school, we ask her to hang out. See if she'll invite us over?" Sarah asked. 

"Sounds good. Now go home and take some valium or something." Amy said, snidely. 

"Thanks." Sarah said, "Y'know, I don't like you much?" 

"Ditto." 

"But we need to rescue Kim." 

"Yes." 

............................................................................ 


Kim had had a very long night. She had obeyed Julia to the letter, and the entire night had feverishly worshipped and rubbed her perfect feet. Now she very sore, and her eyes hurt and she desperatly needed sleep, but she wanted to be rubbing when Julia awoke. It seemed to be the best way to make her Goddess happy, and therefore spare herself unneccesary pain and torment. Julia made a little murmur and wiggled her toes, and then, seemingly unconciously, lowered them and began to rub them against Kims' tiny body. "GOOD MORNING, SLAVE." Julia murmured sleepily. 

"Good morning, Mistress." Kim said, kissing the toes each reverently. 

"GOOD JOB WITH MY FEET. THAT WAS A VERY NICE SLEEP. NOW, YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT TO HEAR." Julia said, smiling to herself. 

"Thank you for letting me spend the night at your feet. And thank you for keeping me as your slave. It means everything to me." Kim recited, having practicing this little scene for most of the night. Julia laughed. 

"OH, THE PLEASURE WAS ALL YOURS. YOU'RE WELCOME, SPECK." Kim, despite herself, smiled at Julias' condescending manner. It was almost becoming comical. "OKAY, I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR YOUR GODDESS TO GET READY FOR WORK. TELL YOU WHAT, FOR YOUR DECENT JOB ON RUBBING MY NIGHTLY MASSAGE...YOU CAN WASH MY FEET." 

"Oh, thank you, Goddess!" Kim said, as enthusiastically as she could muster. At much as she felt she was getting used to Julia, she still couldn't help but think of Sarah. "Please, Sarah...come get me!" She whispered. 

............................................................................ 


Amy's plan was working swimmingly. Melodie had been eager to have people over, hoping that maybe her weightly lack of popularity was finally easing off. Amy and Sarah feigned interest in Melodies' anime collection, at her modestly sized home, and ate some surprisingly good brownies her Mom had baked. Finally, Sarah asked to use the restroom, and while Amy began to chat with Melodie about boys(a subject Sarah thought was amazingly humorous, given the two participants), Sarah made her way into Melodies' bedroom. She called for Kim several times, pleaded and commanded, but there was no sign of the tiny girl. That is, until she entered Melodies' closet. She went through boxes hurriedly, suddenly worried that maybe Kim was tied up and gagged, like in some old noir movie, desperatly trying to call out to her. She finally found a shoebox, on the side of which the words "Kimmy's House" were scrawled on the side with black marker. Sarah tore it open fuirously, but inside was a makeshift bed of a clean sock, some doll furniture and other miniature home like objects. So Melodie did have her! Sarah wheeled around and ran downstairs into the living room. "Alright, where the hell is she?!" Sarah asked angrily. 

"I...what?" Melodie asked, frightened. 

"Sarah..." Amy said cautiously. 

"I found a shoebox. 'Kimmy's little house'!" Sarah said. 

"Melodie?" Amy asked. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Melodie said hurriedly. Sarah grabbed Melodie and pushed her against the wall. 

"Where is my Kim?!" Sarah said, practically spitting the words into Melodies' face. 

"I don't know!" Melodie cried, "She....well, she ran away from me! She wanted to come with me, and so I took her home, and she was so happy being my little pet and one day I came home and she left!" The girl began to cry. Sarah looked at her pitiously and let her go. Melodie collapsed and began to weep. Amy went down on her haunches beside the sobbing girl and put an arm around her. 

"Melodie, we're not mad at you...are we, Sarah?" Amy asked, looking up meaningfully at the wild girl. 

"Um...no. No, Mel, we're not." Sarah said, half-meaning it. In truth, she was steaming, but looking at the girls' pathetic little life, it was hard to be keep being angry. After all, Mel only wanted friends and the like. Sarah could sympathise with that. Mel's tears turned into sniffles and she looked up at them. 

"I thought she loved me." Melodie said. 

"Melodie. Tell us the whole story, ok? From the begining." Amy asked. 

................................................................... 


The bathing wasn't unpleasent. Kim hadn't even noticed how unclean she was, having been days since she'd last bathed. She cleaned off the days of sweat and love juices off of her body, leaning up against the massive feet of her capturess as she did so. Julias' body was lovely, tone and tan, and Kim realised that if Julia was just a little less cruel(and just a little, in truth she liked a little abuse from a Giant), she might even be happy belonging to her. She'd prefer Sarah always, but Julia was a Goddess, in many many ways. 

They'd toweled off and Julia wore a beautiful outfit of a long, flowing black skirt and top, with strappy sandals(for her pets benefit, the goddess had insisted)and allowed her shoulder length blonde hair to flow about unchecked. "HOW DO I LOOK, SLAVE?" Julia asked. 

"Perfect, Goddess." Kim said, bowing low. Julia grinned. 

"YOU'RE PROGRESSING WELL...." she bit her lower lip and then added, "WHO DO YOU REALLY WORSHIP, KIM?" 

"Sarah." Kim said, honestly, still unable to lie. Julia looked at her and gave her a light kick, which sent Kim flying backwards, sliding across the bathroom floor into the wall. Julia stepped forward menacingly and placed her shoe on top of her. She put a little pressure on the tiny girl, causing her to scream in pain. 

"WELL, WE'LL SEE HOW LONG THAT LASTS. YOU'RE PATHETIC, HANGING ONTO A GIRL WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANT YOU. INSECT! I COULD MAKE YOU A STAIN ON MY SHOE. I'D REALLY LOVE TO!" Julia hissed. 

"Please, Goddess, I worship you, too! Please don't give up on me!" Kim wailed. The shoe was removed and Julia glared down at her, and then the expression softened. 

"DON'T WORRY, SLAVE. I WON'T KILL YOU. AND I FORGIVE YOU. I CAN BE A BENEVOLENT GODDESS. TRUTH IS, WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD FOR YOU TO REALISE WHO IS GOD IN YOUR LITTLE WORLD." Julia said with a grin. 

"Thank you, Goddess. I'll be good." Kim said, nursing her aching ribs. Julia snapped her fingers and walked out of the bathroom, leaving the doll sized girl to limp after her, as fast as she could. 

........................................................... 


Melodie told them everything; the glowing statue, Kim's sudden love and lust for her fingers and feet, and how she built the shoebox house to show Kim when Kim came home to her. "So, the statue glowed?" Sarah asked. 

"You know this statue?" Amy asked. 

"Uh....yeah, Kim got it at this little shop in town. The night before the double date I set up...." Sarah replied, recalling that terrible night. It seemed so far away now. 

"The statue glowed sometimes," Melodie said, "Um...like, after you say certain things, I think?" 

"Like what things. Exactly what did you say to make it glow?" Amy asked. 

"Um...well, I was...p-p-punishing her..." Melodie stammered, particularly under Sarah's angry glare at the word 'punishing', "...and I s-s-said 'I wish she loved me'." Sarah looked at Amy. 

"Oh, hell." Sarah said. 

"What?" Amy asked. 

"I'm putting stuff together." Sarah said, begining to pace, lost in thought. 

"First time for everything?" Amy asked. 

"We went out on the date. And that asshole said something about wishing she could know what it felt like to feel small. And, then....when I was mad...I said I wished someone would find her...." Sarah said. 

"Which prompted Melodie to go into the room." Amy concluded. 

"But....I was gonna go in there anyway." Melodie spoke up. They both looked at her. "Not 'cause I go through your stuff or anything, Sarah...but, my Aunt Julia asked me to look for clues about Kim. I was going to help her with her story, 'cause she was missing? That maybe I could h-h-help." 

"Your aunt?" Amy asked. 

"Um....Julia Harmon? The news reporter?" Melodie asked. Amy nodded. 

"Ok...so, now...what happened when Kim ran away?" Amy asked. 

"Um...Aunt Julia came over. And she had me run and get us some ice cream, we were gonna watch a movie." Melodie replied. 

"And when Julia left she was gone?" Sarah asked. 

"Um...yeah. Why?" Melodie asked. Sarah and Amy looked at each other. Sarah sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose and groaned with frustration. 

"This whole thing....fucking sucks! This is the biggest pile of shit ever!" Sarah yelled. 

"Relax, we'll get through this, too." Amy consoled. 

"Would you quit telling me to relax?! God, would you just get the hell of my back?!" Sarah yelled. Amy looked angry for a moment, and seemed about to retort, and then softened. 

"Sarah," she said quietly, "None of this is your fault." Sarah looked at her, the anger fading. 

"If I had just..." tears came to Sarah's pretty eyes, "If only....it is my fault!" she started crying. Melodie teared up as well. She then got up and hugged Sarah, who allowed herself to be hugged. 

"I...I wanna help." Melodie murmured, "Can I help you get her back, Sarah?" Sarah sniffled and backed away. 

"Yeah." 

"We can both make up for this, right?" Melodie asked, "We can get Kim back where she belongs? With you?" 

"Yes. Yes, we will. By fuck we will." Sarah cursed, and then smiled. Melodie smiled back. Amy rolled her eyes and coughed. 

"Ugh. Look, I hate to break up the whole 'beaches', 'wing beneath my wings' vibe you both got going here? But, I think the focus should be on getting Kim back to 'normal'. Even though I can't stand her half the time, I definetly don't want her being a little puppy for anyone. It's demeaning. We on the same page?" Amy caustically added. They both nodded. "Good! Now, Mel. What would your Aunt want with Kim?" 

"I dunno. Aunt Julia seems pretty nice....well, most of the time. Sometimes she can be a real B-I-T-C-H." Mel answered. Amy and Sarah looked at each other for a beat, and then looked back at her. 

"Well, if the statue is with Kim, too...then she could be using it's powers?" Sarah asked. 

"We should find out more about this statue. This whole thing is getting way too interesting. Sarah...take us to that shop." Amy said, already moving towards the door. 

..........................................................