- Text Size +

EIGHT 


Sarah paced back and forth in her room, considering options. She was almost positive of Melodies' involvment in Kims' dissapearence; what was giving her pause was what to do with that information. She had practiced several versions of what to say to the awkward girl, but none of them had seemed very reasonable. She could force the girl to say where Kim was, or she could ask nicely and hope that Mel would listen to reason...but all of the variations all led to a vision of Melodie simply denying the exsistence of Kim, or worse, telling an adult about Sarahs' accusations, which could lead her to being labeled insane. And if that happened, Kim would be stuck with Melodie forever. 

Sarah sat down on her bed, breathing heavily, seriously disturbed at the thought of being tiny, stuck in Melodies' hands, looking up at those enormous eyes behind those glasses...Sarah shivered, and prayed she would never have to be in that situation. She shook the images from her mind and began to pace again. She needed help, or something more to go on. 

Sarah went back to her other crazy plan; tell Kim's sister Amy about the situation. Amy was a little weird, and might believe her, and she was very smart, maybe she'd have a plan and Sarah could just follow along. After all, she wasn't qualified for this at all! She was no genius like Amy, she wasn't sweet and caring like Kim...she didn't even have Melodies' awkward desperation. All Sarah had ever really liked doing was partying, shopping and every so often a little athletics, when she felt like doing some organised. Sarah looked around her room, scattered objects and dirty clothes everywhere. She couldn't even keep her room nice, what hope did she have of rescuing her friend. And what if she did? She couldn't care for Kim, she could hardly keep fish alive let alone a tiny girl. Why had Kim had wanted to be with her anyway? She continued to pace, trying to think, until she spied a picture of her and Kim together. 

The photo was taken with a little instant camera, and the visage of Kim was actually more like actual size at the moment Sarah spied it. They had been together, the previous summer, hanging out on the boardwalk together. Kim was dressed conservativly, as she often did, a nice light blue button up shirt and jeans, while Sarah had worn a trashy low-cut top and sunglasses. Kims' smile was sweet, while Sarahs' contained an almost vixen-like sensuality to it. Sarah looked close at the picture, the two of them smiling at the camera(which had been held out in Sarahs' outstretched hand), people passing by behind them. "Shit," Sarah said outloud, "I gotta look out for my girl..." and with that she grabbed her car keys and drove to Amys. 

............................................... 


Kims' eyes hurt as the jewlery box opened and Julia looked down at her, smuggly. "HOW ARE YOU, MY PET?" Julia asked. Kim looked up, barely able to make out her new owners' face against the bright bedroom light. Kim meekly kneeled down and bowed her head, remembering Julias' earlier demands about obedience and praise. Julia smiled and plucked her out roughly, dangling her in the air by her torso. Kim avoided eye contact, already ashamed at her excitement at being in Julias' grasp again. 

Julia bent at the waist and placed Kim on the floor. Kim looked ahead and saw Julias' feet clad in a pair of white ankle socks. She was shocked at her disssapointment in the footwear. She looked up and felt even tinier at the dizzying height of her capturess. Julias' smug smile had intensified, as if she had felt Kims' dissapointment. What scared Kim was, though, that with the wish giver she very well may actually HAVE felt it. Julia put her well-manicured hands on her hips and posed like a model, one foot thrust forward and angled so Kim knelt before the side of her right big toe. "WELL, ANSWER ME. HOW ARE YOU, PET?" Julia demanded. 

"I...I'm Ok." Kim said. 

"DID YOU MISS ME?" Julia asked. 

"No." Kim said. Julia frowned. Kim saw this and shook her head. "I would have lied and said yes, but I can't. It's how you made me." Kim said. Julia looked displeased at first, and then grinned. 

"HOW I MADE YOU...YES, I GUESS I DID SORT OF MAKE YOU, DIDN'T I? YOU WENT FROM ONE LIFE TO THE ONE I NOW GIVE YOU. YOUR DESTINY IS MINE TO MOLD. THAT'S HOT, DON'T YOU THINK?" Julia asked. Kim nodded. 

"Yes, Goddess." Kim said, and then leaned forward to kiss Julias' toe. It moved away from her slightly, causing her to miss it. It stopped shortly away, and Kim crawled after it, repeating her act of supplication, and again Julia moved the target from her. This repeated itself several times until Kim finally gave up and remained kneeling before Julia. 

"I TOLD YOU, YOU HAVE TO EARN IT, DEAR. KISSING JULIA HARMONS' FEET ISN'T A RIGHT, IT'S A PRIVILAGE." Julia laughed out loud. Kim nodded. 

"I understand, Goddess." Kim replied. Julia knelt down and placed her face near Kim. 

"DID YOU THINK OF ME?" Julia asked, teasingly. Kim nodded. "AND WHAT DID YOU THINK?" 

"I thought of how beautiful you were. I thought about how sexy you are. And I thought about how much it turned me on to be kept by you." Kim replied. 

"AND...?" 

"And...I fingered myself while thinking of you. Many times. You feet, mostly, but also your lips, hands and....well, just you in general. I hate you, but....I'm almost enjoying myself." Kim said, ashamed. Juia grinned at her. 

"THAT'S A GOOD GIRL." Julia cooed, as if talking to a dog, "THAT'S MY GOOD LITTLE GIRL. BUT THE MOST EROTIC THING FOR YOU IS MY FEET?" 

"Yes, My Mistress." Kim said. 

"MMM...I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT! BUT...I WONDER WHAT IT IS ABOUT FEET. SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE THEM, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?" 

"Because it's low, I think. Because it's down. To be at someones' feet, you have to lower yourself, degrade yourself. They're the lowest part of your body, often the smellies and least pleasent...but it's the symbol of power. It's that unpleasent place you have to go to please them. To lower yourself to kissing that low, smelly pair of appendages." Kim replied. Julia nodded. 

"HMMM...I LIKE THAT ANSWER. AND SO, BEING TINY...THAT LOW STATUS IS A WHOLE NEW WORLD FOR YOU. THE LOWEST PART OF MY BODY IS BIGGER THAN YOU. MORE IMPORTANT. MORE POWERFUL. ONE TWITCH OF MY TOE AND YOUR LIFE IS OVER." Julia said, almost testing the concept out on her lips. Kim nodded. 

"And my life is at your feet. It's where I belong." Kim said, and then looked up, "Metephorically speaking." 

"OH NO, PET...YOU MEANT IT. YOU KNOW IT'S WHERE YOU BELONG. AT MY FEET. AND NOT ANYONE ELSES." Julia replied. 

"No. YOU believe that. I belong at Sarahs' feet." Kim replied, but then lowered herself before Julia, laying down on the ground before her massive face, "But, I have no choice. I belong where you say I belong. Your will is my rules. You are my capturess, my mistress, my owner and my goddess and I am just an extension of you now." Julia purred a pleasurable sound. 

"WELL, I'M GLAD YOU'VE COME TO TERMS WITH THAT. IT'S ALL TRUE. YOU EXSIST BECAUSE I ALLOW IT, AND NOT JUST METEPHORICALLY. ONE WISH, AND YOU CEASE FOREVER. I COULD TURN YOU INTO A HALF-REMEMBERED DREAM IN SARAHS' HEAD IF I WANTED TO, OR...I COULD TURN YOU INTO DIRT UNDER YOUR OWN MOTHERS' TOENAILS AND SHE'D SCRAPE YOU OFF. I COULD MAKE YOUR HEART STOP BEATING, MAKE YOUR LUNGS CEASE INHALING. OR, I COULD MAKE YOU INTO NOTHING. THE CONCEPT OF GOD HAS NEVER BEEN MORE LITERAL THAN OUR RELATIONSHIP, LITTLE ONE, AND I ASSURE YOU...I WILL EXPERIMENT WITH THAT. I HAVE FOREVER TO ABUSE YOU WITH EVERY CORNER OF MY IMAGINATION AND NOT ONLY CAN'T YOU STOP ME...BUT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO." Julia laughed and reached out a finger. Kim, still kneeling, kissed it. Julia then lifted her and brought her to the coffee table. Kim was placed on the wooden surface and Julia sat back and placed her socked feet on the table before her, crossed at the ankles. She then turned on the TV and sat back, ignoring the tiny girl. Kim watched her curiously, and then understood. Julia wanted her to beg for attention. Kim kneeled down, eyes averted from her new Goddess. 

"I worship you. You are my everything now, and I am nothing without you. And that makes me feel wonderful, Goddess. I wish to be anything you want me to be, to be your genie in a bottle. I want to be your slave. And...I beg you to let me. Please, Goddess, let me be your slave? Let me be your worshipper?" Julia stared at the tv, and Kim began to wonder if she could even hear her. Kim crawled forward, and rubbed her cheek against Julias' foot. Julia glanced down and grinned. 

"VERY GOOD. I'LL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS. FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU ARE ANYTHING I WANT YOU TO BE." Julia said. 

"Oh, thank you!" Kim said, surprised at how she meant it. Julia grinned and leaned over, removing her socks. 

"YOU CAN'T TOUCH. BUT I'LL ALLOW YOU TO LOOK. AND ANYTHING YOU FEEL THE URGE TO DO, DO. BUT DO NOT TOUCH, OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN." and with that, Julia went back to the TV. Kim did as was told, and sat for forty-five minutes, her fingers busy in her clit, staring at Julias' perfect feet. 

..................................................... 


Julia, with an ecstatic grin, dropped her socks into the jewlery box with Kim and closed the lid, but quickly used the stone to see inside, where she watched the tiny girl crawl into them and sniff them, once again excitedly fingering herself. Julia had never been so happy in her life, never had a living being ever given themselves over like Kim had, and Julia knew what it felt like to truly be a diety, and she was hungry for more. 

She had spent the previous night thinking of ways to torment Kim, knowing that the more she tortured the tiny girl, the more Kim would worship. Soon, she'd lose herself in Julia, and then Julia would truly be a God. 

She looked down at her feet and wiggled her toes. She had never imagined they'd have such power. Not only could she just squish Kim beneath them, but Kim was willing to do almost anything just to look at them, and she hadn't even had to wish for it. She again looked at the stone, and wondered just what she could do with it, or even what she , or even what she would do. She had seen many movies and read many stories about wishes, and wondered which, if any, were true. If she wished for a million dollars, would there be a penalty for it? She rubbed the stone in her fingers, and then thought of a wonderful idea. "Hmm. Okay. I wish to know everything about the stone." It glowed red, and Julia stared at it, but no new knowledge came to her. "Hmm. That's a bit irritating." She then heard a banging from inside Kims' box. Julia walked over to it and lifted the lid. "Yes, my pet?" 

"I have something I need to tell you." Came Kims' tiny voice. Julia reached in and lifted Kim from the box between her fingers, marveling again at the tiny creatures light weight. She placed Kim in her palm and looked down at her. 

"Then speak." 

"The stone. I know how it works, and I have to tell you." Julia grinned. Wishes do come true. 

"Then you may tell me." Julia said, snobbily. 

"The stone was given to me, and I wished on it. I wished to be excited. But, the stone grants me one wish, and then I connect with it. The stone isn't the power, I am. Now it grants wishes to anyone around me, but never to me." Kim said. Julia grinned. 

"You're my little Genie, then." 

"Yeah. Anyone who wishes around me and the stone gets thier wishes granted. But eventually the power will run out, and I become the new stone. Then, it repeats. The next person to wish on me then will take my place." Kim obviously felt distraught about that, but had to tell Julia anyway. 

"How does the power run out?" Julia asked. 

"The bigger the wishes, the more the power runs out." 

"And how much is gone?" 

"Not much. It takes little energy to command me, and all the wishes have been about me." Kim said, shivering a little. 

"So I can wish you to do, feel or be anything and it only takes a little power, but if I wish to...say, rule the world, it takes more?" Julia asked. Kim nodded. 

"Something that powerful might take all the power left. And I become a statue." Kim looked up pleadingly, "But...the curse can be broken, if you wish for it...you can wish for me and the stone to be seperated, and nothing will happen until someone else wishes on the stone." Julia laughed. 

"You wish, Kim. You're mine. And I'll use that stone for as long as I can. You turn to stone...well, I could care less. Maybe I'll make a nice necklace out of you. But, you're my little supplicant, and there's nothing you can do about it." Julia lowered her face near to Kim and blew on her, knocking her down. "Now...anything else I need to know? Like, are there negetive effects to wishes?" 

"Not for you..." Kim cried. 

"That's all that matters. Just think, Kim...you're going to serve me with your very life." Julia said with a smile. She then dropped Kim into the box and slammed it shut. Julia looked at the stone and giggled like a school girl. She could have anything she wanted, and Kim would pay for it! She held Kims' life in her hands in every possible way! She then again began to think of what it was she wanted. 

............................................................ 

Kim slept wrapt in Julias' sock inside her jewlery box, and felt disgusted with herself. She despised Julia, she knew it in her heart, but at the same time everything Julia did turned her on. All the humiliation, all of Julias' cruelty, only made her desire the gigantic woman more. When she was quiet, she could hear her capturess sighing and flipping through a magazine, and discovered that she desired to be in the bed with her, to wrap herself around the womans' fingers or toes and be warm. But oh how she despised the woman personally. 

Suddenly she heard the magazine flop down and some gentle footsteps nearing her new home. Her sky lifted away and Julias' gorgeous face with her strong cheekbones and bright pale blue eyes regarded her with a smirk. "WELL, MY PET...IT SEEMS I CAN'T SLEEP. LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP THAT, SHALL WE?" And Julias' well-manicured fingers wrapped around her. Julias' skin was soft and well-moisturised and smelled of peach hand lotion, which Kim had always favored herself. 

"What can I do for you, M-m-mistress?" Kim asked, a little timidly. Julia smiled. 

"I'VE BEEN THINKING, AND I KNOW YOU DON'T REALLY WORSHIP ME, YOU'RE JUST TURNED ON BY ME. SO I THINK IT'S TIME I PROVED I'M YOUR GODDESS, AND YOU MY CREATION. SO, KIM....MY FIRST WISH IS THIS: I WANT TO CONTROL YOUR PHYSICAL FORM WITH MY MIND. COMPLETLY. BIG, SMALL, HUMAN, NONHUMAN...YOUR BODY IS AN EXTENSION OF MY MIND. GOT IT?" The stone glowed red and Kim looked up at her fearfully. "NOW. SMALLER." Kim shivered and began to shrink. Julias' enormous eyes looked down at her, alight with glee and amusement. Kim continued to shrink, and watched Julias' form swell and grow as she got smaller and smaller in Julias' gigantic hand. Soon she fit in the lines of Julias' palm, little more than a grain of sand. She heard rumbling, and knew that Julia was speaking to her, but the sound too big and loud to be understood. 

Meanwhile, sitting on her bed, Julia quickly wished to be aware of Kim constantly, and watched with glee as Kim became a grain of sand in the lines of her palm. "Awww...you're so cute." Julia, grinning to herself, began to tilt her hand slightly, very slowly. Kim stumbled and began to roll around in the gigantic canyons in Julia's palm. Julia stopped the tilting, and Kim recovered, until Julia began to tilt it in the other direction, causing a repeat performance. Julia laughed aloud, watching the tiny girls' world completley changed by her smallest and most insignifigant movements. Kim looked up at her pleadingly, and Julia, with a wicked grin, quickly turned her hand upside down. The tiny girl fell seemingly forever before landing on Julias' country-sized foot. Kim crashed into the soft ground and was remarkably unhurt, but looked up to her sky filled with Julias' enormous eye. Kim realised she was getting bigger once again, and this time found herself about as large as Julias' pinky toe. 

"ENJOY YOURSELF, SLAVE?" Julia bellowed from the heavens. 

"No...not really...." Kim said, "Um....except the ending. May I play here for a while, Goddess?" Kim asked. Julia laughed. 

"YES, I SUPPOSE YOU MAY. IN FACT, I COULD USE A RELAXING FOOT MASSAGE WHILE I SLEEP." Julia replied, plucking Kim up between finger and thumb and climbing under the covers. She deposited Kim underneath the covers as well, making her a few inches bigger and placing her before her giant feet. Kim, breathing heavily with tragic lust, began and kiss the smooth undersides of her owners' feet, along with her tounge, and rubbed it with all her body. Julia purred with pleasure. "GOOD GIRL. KEEP THAT UP ALL NIGHT." Kim continued her lustful worship of Julias' perfect feet all night, while Julia slept soundly, a big peaceful smile on her face. 

.........................................................