- Text Size +


SIX 

Julia wore a revealing blouse with a tight short skirt and open toed sandals, grinning at the idea of Melodie drooling over her. She knew Melodies' Father would, he could hardly keep his eyes off of her perfect body. She entered the door, calling out names. Melodie rushed downstairs, looking flushed and out of breath, but still happy. 'Probably tired from running those few feet,' Julia thought venomously, 'and happy to see me like a big dumb ugly dog'. Melodie looked at her. "Hi, Aunt Julia." She said, almost joyously. 

"Hi, sweetheart...how are you?" 

"Oh, I'm great! I mean....well, I'm alright. I had a good day." Melodie said, almost shyly. Julia immedietly knew she was hiding something, but she had to play it cool. She couldn't manipulate her by being mean. At least, she didn't think she could, and now wasn't exactly the time to test the theory. 

"I'm glad to hear that! Listen..." she moved in closer, conspiritorally, and Melodie followed suit, "Did you find anything?" 

"At Sarahs? I....well, no." Melodie said, stammering a little. 

"Are you sure?" Julia asked, eyeing her suspiciously. Melodie nodded solemly. Julia looked her over. 

"Nothing...it's like she vanished into thin air, y'know?" Melodie said, seemingly almost nervous. Julia looked at her a moment longer, and then nodded. 

"Hmm...well, thanks for trying anyway, sweety. Hey, listen, when does your Mom get home?" Julia asked. 

"Um...after her shift at the store. Around five. Dad'll be home at around six, I think. Dinner'll be a seven, if you...y'know, wanna stay?" Melodie replied. Julia got the idea that Melodie didn't exactly want her to stay, but Julia smiled warmly, pretending to be oblivious. 

"That'd be lovely. Hey...do me a favor and run down to the corner store. I got a craving for some ice cream, would you like that?" Julia asked excitedly. 

"Uh...well, I....well, I kinda have homework to do..." Melodie said, looking back up the stairs. 

"Awww, c'mon, it'll be fun! Just us girls, hanging out, talking about boys..." Julia said, flashing her gorgeous smile. Melodie smiled, though dejectedly, and nodded. 

"Um...okay, Aunt Julia." Melodie agreed. 

"Great! Okay, here's a twenty, get a bunch of ice cream, I could eat a whole tub myself." Julia said with a laugh, pulling a twenty from her pocketbook. Melodie took it and walked out the door, but not before one last glance up the stairs. The door closed and Julia looked up the stairs. Time to see what the little freak was hiding from her. 

..................................... 


Kim didn't know who the pretty woman in the skirt was, but she was fairly certain she didn't want to be found by a stranger, and so she climbed down the side of the bed hid underneath it, as per Melodies' instructions if anyone came in when she wasn't there. Even in her state of relative fear, Melodie retained her hold on her, however, and she crawled into an overturned sneaker under the bed, drinking in the scent of Melodies horrible yet intoxicating foot. She heard the woman looking through Melodies' personal items, cursing softly to herself. Kim could still see the woman from her vantage point in the shoe, and saw the womans' perfectly manicured hands moving through dirty laundry on the floor. Kim wondered if the woman knew who she was or where she was...maybe Sarah figured out what happened and told this woman to find her. But if that were true, she'd be calling for her, wouldn't she? The woman turned towards the bed and looked under, and Kim ducked back into the shoe. She could see the womans' face, admittedly beautiful and well-taken care of(though to her, she paled in comparison to Sarah), scanning under the bed. The huge hand, much bigger than either Melodies or Sarahs', advanced near her hiding spot and Kim gave up her vigil and rushed to the toe end of the shoe. Her new room shook as the womans' arm grazed it, and Kim curled into a ball against the end of the sneaker. She then felt the sneaker rise up. She grabbed onto the side of the sneaker, praying(to Melodie, of all things) that she wouldn't be found. Melodie might be horrible(and deep down she knew that, despite that terrible wish Mel had made), but at least Kim knew her, and Mel knew Sarah. But at the same time, she didn't want this woman to take her from Goddess Melodie anyway. The shoe began to shake, and realised the woman was trying to shake something from the shoe. Had she seen her duck in here?! Kim held on for dear life, but after two good shakes, the giantess outside put the shoe down. She heard some footsteps move away from the bed, and Kim again peered out at the womans' open-toed tan sandals, with huge slender unpainted toes peeking out, as they moved near to the closet. Kim then spied the wish giver on the floor near the womans' feet. It wasn't far from the bed, she could probably reach it in a minute if she ran hard enough, and maybe she could wish herself out of this mess. Maybe she could wish to be normal again....or be with Sarah again. But Sarah didn't want her! Kim didn't know what to do. She prayed that the woman wouldn't spy the wish giver, and they were answered. The feet moved away from the statue and began to search Melodies' computer desk on the other side of the room. Kim breathed deep and rushed for the statue. 

Her caluculations had been more or less correct, and she reached the statue quickly. She knelt beside it and pressed a hand to it. "I wish I were back with Sarah!" she said, rubbing it. She waited, but nothing happened. "No..." she breathed, "No, no, no!" she rubbed it again. "I wish I were normal sized! I wish I were anywhere but here!" but nothing happened. The statue lay there, cold and unmoving. Kim glanced back at the woman, who was finishing with the desk. She rushed into the closet and hid in another shoe, this one a long unworn pump. The womans' footsteps thudded nearby, right outside of the closet again. 

............................................................. 


Julia stepped back outside of the closet and put her hands on her hips. "Oh, what the hell is she hiding?" Julia asked aloud, tapping her sandaled foot on the floor. She took a step to re-examine the closet again, and felt something hard beneath her foot. She stepped back and looked down, seeing a tiny statue. She bent down and picked it up, finding it's shape soothing in her hands. "Hmm...kinda pretty. Melodie couldn't have taste good enough for this, could she?" She spun around on her heel, frustrated. "Grrr...I wish I knew what that idiot was hiding!" The statue glowed red for a second, and Julia stared at it. "Hm...pretty." She turned back towards the closet, and standing there in plain view was a tiny girl. 

................................................................ 


Kim heard the woman make her wish and winced, and was suddenly aware that she was walking out into plain view like a lemming. She stood outside the closet door, only a foot away(from the giantess' scale) from the womans' enormous feet. The woman spun and looked right at her, and Kim tried to will herself to run, but instead she stood there as the woman stepped closer and looked down at her. 

"HOLY SHIT...YOU'RE....FUCKING TINY!" She exclaimed, looking down between her feet at the miniscule girl. Kim said nothing in response. She wasn't sure the woman could hear her way up there anyway. The woman squatted down and peered at her, her big beautiful green eyes scrutinising her carefully. Kim winced again as the womans' enormous thumb and forefinger came down towards her and lifted her from the ground firmly, but not roughly. The woman peered between her fingers, not dropping her into her palm as Kim expected. Instead, she remained like a bug in her grasp. 'WAIT....YOU'RE THAT MISSSING GIRL. KIM GIBBONS." The woman said, her voice loud in Kims' ear, since she was being held only inches from the womans' face. Kim said nothing still, just stared at the woman. "DID MY NEICE SHRINK YOU? IS THAT WHAT SHE WAS HIDING?" The woman asked. When Kim still didin't respond, she found the womans' vice like fingers tightening. Kim gasped for air when the womans' eyes turned a bit more angry. "ANSWER ME NOW." The grip released. 

"I don't know." Kim lied. The woman smirked. 

"DON'T YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME, LITTLE GIRL. I'M A WHOLE LOT BIGGER THAN YOU, AND EVERYONE ALREADY PRESUMES YOU DEAD. TALK, OR I'LL STEP ON YOU." Kim shook her head, and shook with fear all at once. The woman shook her head. "OKAY, PLAY YOUR GAMES. YOU'RE COMING HOME WITH ME, THOUGH." 

"No!" Kim cried. The woman ignored her and carried her downstairs, still in between her fingers, with the wish giver in her other hand. The woman grabbed her purse and opened a side latch and dumped Kim in, and snapped it shut. 

"NOW YOU BE GOOD IN THERE, BUG-GIRL, AND WE'LL TALK LATER." 

.................................................. 

Melodie finally returned to her room quite some time later. She'd been real nervous leaving her Aunt Julia in the house with her tiny pet, and was agnoised to spend so much time hanging out with her Aunt while her loving worshipper waited for her. She usually loved spending time with Aunt Julia, she was so beautiful and perfect and Melodie often found herself shamefully turned on by the womans' presence, but Julia was a poor substitute from being lovingly worshipper by her pet Kim. She closed the door to her room and whistled. "Kim, c'mon girl, come worship me." Mel said. But Kim didn't come. "Kim, now." Mel said sternly, "Kim...I'll let you kiss my feet some more..." Mel said in a sing-song voice. But nothing from Kim. "Kim? Hey...Kimmy, come out, okay?" When there was still no answer, Melodie checked under her feet in fear, and then began to tear her room apart. After a while of this, she curled up onto her bed and began to cry. 

..................................................