- Text Size +

FIVE 

Sarah was panicking when she couldn't find Kim. The nightstand she had left her on was empty. "Kim...please, I'm sorry! Please come out..." Sarah said, nearing tears. She dropped to all fours and looked under the bed, overturning shoes and peering inside old dirty socks for her tiny best friend and found nothing. She bit her lower lip and stood up to her full height and placed her hands on her hips. "Kimberly, your mistress commands you, come out now!" Sarah stated firmly, even tapping her bare foot to emphasis the point, but there was no response. Sarah's shoulders slumped. "She ran away..." Sarah said to herself quietly, "To find someone who'd own her..." 

............................ 

Mel hadn't stopped handling her for at least an hour, her hands sweaty and hot as they passed her tiny frame between them, Melanie's breath pouring over her like a hot humid day. "Mel...please....please take me home to Sarah!" Kim begged. 

"No." Mel said simply, giggling, "You're mine. Aren't you little girl...?" Mel said, pushing a finger towards her sex. Kim blocked it with her tiny hands, shaking her head. 

"Please...no more...I'm so sore..." Kim begged. 

"Hey, I think you should do what I say, speck." Mel said, "And if I want to touch you, I'm going to." Kim squirmed in her grip, trying to avoid Mels' gargantuan finger, trying deperatly to escape the pleadsurable torture Mel was inflicing on her. She had wanted to be toyed with, but this was a bit much. It wasn't much use. 

"C'mon, girl...you like the finger!" Mel said, a bit frustrated, "It's the finger, you like my finger, remember? C'mon girl, love the finger...c'mon girl..." the tone of talking to a pet had returned, and Kim struggled not to give in, no matter how hot Melodies' tone made her, no matter how much her sex cried for the finger, despite her brains' commands. 

"Oh, please, Mel...no more!" she cried, tears stinging her eyes. Mel stopped the intrusion and looked at her in confusion. 

"I don't understand!" Mel exclaimed, gripping Kim firmly in her hand. 

"Please...I just want to go back to Sarah, Mel! Please..." but Mel wasn't listening. 

"You like my finger! C'mon, love the finger, girl, you like it!" Mel said, pushng her attack again. Kim continued to struggle until Melodie dropped her onto her nightstand. Kim fell with a hard thud, and looked up at the giantess above her, who sat down on the bed and stared off into space. Kim moved back onto a sitting position, and stared up at Mel, who seemed in tears. 

"M-mel..." Kim said, tripping over her words. Melodie looked down at her. 

"You're mine now..." Melodie said, sadly, "You loved me before...why won't you love me now?" 

"Mel...I....I just want to be with Sarah. It's not you...it's just that I don't belong to you..." 

"Yes you do!" Melodie said, rising to her feet, "You belong to me now, you're my tiny little pet girl and I love you! Why won't you love me back? I've been nice to you, giving you what you like..." 

"Mel...I..." 

"No, shut up!" Mel shouted, slamming a palm down on the table next to Kim. Kim looked up in fear as Mel looked more and more angry. "You're mine, Little Kim, and you'll learn to love me. Maybe after you spend some time in time out and think about what you've done." 

"No...Mel...please..." Kim cried, but Mels' enormous hand wrapped around her and lifted her up into the air. Mel looked around the room for something to store her new pet in. 

"Now...no one can find you, and you can't escape. What do I put you in?" Mel asked rhetorically. Kim tried to cry out, but found only Mels' sweaty flesh in her mouth. Mel then walked across the room and opened the door to her closet and smiled. Kim found herself dropped inside a circular area, which then led down a lightless corridor. She looked up at Mel, and then smelt a peculair odor. It wasn't entirely unpleasent to Kim, but it smelled like Mel and sweat. 

"Oh no..." Kim said. 

"Maybe you'll appreciate me more after spending some time in my sneaker. The other kids make fun of me for not wearing socks, but I'm sure my pet will appreciate it. It had my scent in it, so you should get used to me. I read somewhere that if you leave pets with clothes that smell like you, they become more at ease with you. Now you think about what you've done, and maybe later I'll give you my finger again if you're good." and with that, the closet door shut. Kim sat down in the heel of the sneaker, drawing her knees up to her chest and sobbed. 

"Oh, Sarah....please find me...please...." 

................................... 

Mel felt rejected by Kims' protests and laid down on her bed. She picked up the little statute she'd stolen from Sarahs' room along with Kim, and loked up at it, running her fingers along it. It was rather pretty, and Mel found she liked how it felt in her hand, the weight and design inside her palm. She wanted her tiny pet to love her, since she was immedietly taken with how sweet and beautiful the tiny girl was. She had always had a passing interest in girls, but seeing Kim so small and helpless made her really happy, and the way Kim had taken pleasure in her finger....Mel had never felt so important in all her life. Finally, someone seemed to love her, but then that changed, and now Kim was crying for Sarah. Mel looked at the statue and ran her finger over it's sex area, imagining that it was Kim in her hand again, hoping to practice somehow that Kim would again be pleased. She half-smiled in concentration, looking at the statue intently. "I wish she'd love me again....." Mel said, half-heartedly to herself, looking at the closet door. 

As she looked, though, the stone glowed red. 

................................... 

Kim was still sobbing when she felt a jolt pass through her, down her body into her sex. Her stomach fluttered and she found the smell of Mels' foot seemed to make her swell. She began to feel horny, and laid down on her stomach, sniffing the heel section of her prision. Confused and feeling odd, she licked it tenetivly, tasting the lint and dead skin of her capturess. Suddenly she felt a huge burst of lust and began to shout for Mel. "Mel! Melodie, please....Melodie, please come get me!" She wasn't sure why she wanted to be touched by the girl, how much she longed to see her face again, to be in her hand. She wanted the finger again, but not just that. She suddenly wanted to know every inch of Melodie, to be against her...to crawl between her toes, to climb inside her sex, to nestle in her breasts, to touch her lips with her hands. Behind it all, she was vaugely repulsed and confused. She still wished she was with Sarah, she really wanted to do all those things with her, but the idea of Mel sent spasms through her, she body cried out for only Mel. The closet door swung open and Melodie peered down at her. Seing the enormous girl again alone almost made Kim orgasm, but her stomach tossed with happiness. "Oh, thank you! Please...take me out of here! I'll be good. I...I want my finger, Mel...please, I need you!" Mel looked dumbfounded, and then a small smile crossed her face. She tossed the wish giver to the floor and reached into the sneaker, plucking Kim out. Kim moaned with pleasure at the feel of Mels' hot and clammy hang, and began to kiss and lick at every piece of flesh that touched her, each kiss filling her with more and more heat and pleasure. Mel grinned widely and leapt onto her bed, watching her pet kiss her hand. Melodie opened her hand and let Kim lie back. 

"Do you want your finger, pet?" Mel asked, teasingly. 

"Oh, yes! Please!" Kim cried, still feeling a nagging sensation at the back of her mind, resisting, but her body betrayed her. Mel reached a finger down, and seeing it made Kim ecstacially happy. The finger hardly touched her, and Kim reacted like a bitch in heat, clawing at it, rubbing against it. Mel giggled happily. 

"I love you, my pet." Melodie whispered. 

"I love you, too, Mistress Melodie..." Kim said back, between thrusts. 

................................................... 

Sarah was frantic. She searched the house up and down, figuring that Kim couldn't get very far, but couldn't find her. She waited till her sister was off to school and searched her room, too, and then her parents room, and the kitche and living room, but found no trace of the tiny girl. "Where could she have gone? God, I hope she didn't go outside! Something could eat her, or anyone could find her...." Sarah sat down and put her face into her hands. "Okay, think...where could she have gone? She couldn't get far by herself...oh, shit...fucking Mel!" Sarah cried out to herself, "Mel must have snooped around my fucking room and found her! Shit, for all I know Mel whistled and Kim crawled to her on all fours like a fucking puppy....god damn it..." Sarah said, feeling angry, and then hurt. "She...god, could she have chosen Mel over me? Because I said I didn't want her?" Sarah started to cry, "God...I'm sorry, Kim...come back to me..." 

................................................... 

Mel finished dressing for school and looked down at Kim, lying in one of Melodies' socks on the nightstand. Kim smiled up at her lovingly, almost looking like a dog wagging it's tail. If she had one, Kim almost assuredly would have been wagging it. Mel reached down a finger and Kim kissed it passionatly. "Now you need to be good. I don't want my Mom finding you, okay?" 

"Oh, can't I come with you?!" Kim cried, begging. She slid out of the sock, naked. Mel blushed at the sight of Kims perfect little body. 

"I wish you could, girl. But someone might see you, or I could lose you, and we don't want that, do we?" Mel asked, teasingly, already knowing the answer. 

"No, no...I don't want that." 

"You want to be with me forever, right?" Mel asked, grinning. 

"Yes!" Kim said eagerly, nodding vigorously. Mel grinned happily. 

"Well, then...you better be good so no one finds you." Mel said. She then turned to leave the room. 

"Wait!" Kim cried. Mel turned to look at her. 

"What is it, girl?" Mel asked, leaning her face in close. 

"Can I....can I have my finger before you go?" Kim asked, sheepishly. Mel grinned down at her. 

"Of course, pet..." Mel said, lowering a finger. Kim laid down immedietly and spread her legs wide, but Mels' finger touched her quickly and then Mel stepped away, giggling teasingly. Kim looked up at her, shocked. "Be good and I'll give you some tonight...but be bad and it's the shoe." 

"I like your shoe." Kim said, grinning. 

"You do?" Mel asked. 

"Oh, yes...I like everything, Mistress." 

"Oh...well...I guess I'll have to think of something else to punish you with." Mel said, frowning. Kim frowned and then smiled hopefully. 

"Mistress?" Kim asked shyly. 

"Yes?" 

"Could I...I mean, if I'm good...could I maybe...." Kim tried to finish, but again found her brain struggling against her strange unexplained desires. 

"What?" Mel asked, suddenly eager. 

"Well, Sarah used to let me kinda...play with her feet. Could I maybe...play with yours tonight?" Kim asked, blushing. She couldn't figure out why she wanted it, she knew in her heart she really didn't. Mel again looked dumbfounded and confused. 

"You like my feet?" Mel asked. Kim nodded eagerly. 

"They're beautiful, like everything else about you. You're my Goddess and I love you, every inch of you." Kim said, feeling like a puppet on a string. Mel blushed. 

"Well...." Mel said, looking off to the side. 

"Oh please!" Kim said, suddenly begging on her knees, "I'll do anything!" Mel looked at her pressed her finger into her aching pussy. 

"I know you wll. Anything I want." Mel said, no smiling. 

......................................................... 

Sarah wasn't sure what to do next. She could confront Mel, but that might prompt her to hurt Kim or worse. She could try to enter Mels' home while school was in session, but who knew if Kim even wanted to see her again. Sarah sighed and instead decided to go to school herself. Maybe she'd see Mel there and could feel the situation out. She needed time to figure this out. She still wasn't even sure she wanted Kim back. 

......................................................... 


Julia finished her broadcast and walked off the set, ignoring the idiot directors and writers who followed her around like trained poodles. She knew they would be looking at her ass, clad in a tight black skirt, and they'd check out her black-nylon clad legs and black pumps. They'd look at her ample cleavege when they thought she wasn't looking, nestled comfortably in her white blouse. She enjoyed the viewings, though, loving to make them salivate on command. And why shouldn't they? She was hot. She walked into her office and shut the door behind her, sitting down in her chair and leaning back. She crossed her legs with a little sigh and dangled her pump from her toes and she clicked on her computer. 

Her homepage was her favorite site of all time; a fansite devoted to her. Hundreds of local men(and, to her amusement and pride, women) who worshipped her, talked about her gorgeous face and body and musical voice. Men who vowed to throw thier lives away just to be her boytoy for a night, or(more excitingly) to just do anything she wanted them to do. She smirked at the newest postings, a young man who begged her publically on the forum to let him be her slave. He, apparently was a foot fetishist and had seen her doing a report while wearing her favorite pair of sandals and said that her toes were the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. She tilted her foot and looked at it, and grinned. "Right, you wish. My toes deserve better than you, boy." she said aloud, grinning to herself. She then clicked open a file dedicated to Kim Gibbons, hoping for something she'd missed. The police had no clue what had happened to the girl, and the locals were restless. There was talk of a search party being formed soon if she didn't turn up, but after a week and a half of nothing to report, Julia was getting bored. She wanted her scandal, her scoop. She grunted. The first time something interesting happens in this little shithole of a town and nothing interesting comes of it. She wanted to get OUT of the tiny garbage town, but only a major story would get the big time networks interested in a small town girl, and the chili cookoffs and the war protests of stoned teens made for slow news, and she knew it. God, she needed something BIG. 

Her ugly-duckling neice never did call her back, and seemed to be avoding her latest calls. Julia would have been suspicious, except she figured the little fool probably found nothing and was worried about dissapointing her favorite aunt. Julia toyed with the notion that perhaps Julia was one of her little obsessive fanclub, and grinned at the idea. Maybe next time she went over there, she'd wear something really nice and watch her squirm. She loved it when they did that, when they squirmed like worms. 

.................................................. 


Mel was indeed in school, and was very cheerful in the halls, whistling and singing to herself. Sarah saw her several times, and twice Mel had said hello like nothing was wrong. Sarah really didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, and even began to wonder if the chubby girl even had Kim to begin with. Sarah found panic rising in her again, her mind flashig images to her of Kim squished into the treads of her little sisters' shoe, and even extended images of her Mother looking down at the floor at a tiny bug and smushing her under those brown flats she was wearing this morning, and then a close up of Kim, jumping up and down and screaming her Mothers' name as the enormous sole rose above her, her Mothers' pretty face squnting in dissgust, and the tears on Kims' cheeks as her Mother cruelly snuffed out her life like a pest. She imagined the flattened bloody remains on her Mothers' sole and almost cried right there in the hallway. She almost rushed Mel and pushed her over to look at the bottom of her shoes, already seeing squished tiny girl bodyparts on the sole of the homely girls' sneakers. Sarah, in another moment of panic, looked at the bottoms of her shoes gingerly. "What, did you step in something?" Becky, one of her friends asked her, standing beside her. 

"God...I hope not..." Sarah said, leaving Becky looking at her, concerned. 


................................................................. 


It wasn't really a good day for Mel at school. The kids made fun of her, as usual, and no one really bothered to look her way, but it didn't matter so much to her, because she felt like the sexiest girl alive. Her tiny pet couldn't get enough of her! She thought of KIm on her knees like a worshipper in some temple and felt herself become horny. She almost went and masterbated in the bathroom when she thought of Kim on her knees before her toes as the girl had begged for. Mel slipped off her shoe in the bathroom and looked at the chubby toes and wiggled them, and thought of Kim between them. "She wants them..." Mel said to herself happily, "She loves my feet." She picked up her shoe and peered in, imaginging Kim down there, kissing the heel reverently. "She really worships me...I'm her God..." she felt the threat of an organsm, and tried to think of something else. But she couldn't wait to get home. 

.................................................................... 

Kim never could stop thinking of Mel, no matter how hard she tried. She was sore from touching herself, but everything around her smelt of her new Goddess, and it filled her with love and lust. But she still felt that sensation that something was wrong, and suddenly realised what had happened. Mel had used the wish giver! Mel had wished for her worship, and now Kim couldn't control herself. Mel had inadvertently doomed her to pathetic lovestruck worship of the girl, who Kim really didn't find attractive at all, but still found the chubby face of her capturess to be the most beautiful and sexy thing she could think of. She cried, but found herself fingering herself anyway. 

..................................................................... 

Mel burst into the room, already barefoot. She then slowed down, walking slowly towards the nightstand. She stood still as Kim ran up the edge of the nightstand in attention. Mel watched her, not saying anything, waiting to see what Kim did. Kim looked up at her face first and almost glowed with happiness, and then she looked down past Mels' sweater, past her jeans and finally to her sweaty bare feet. Kims' face lit up with happiness, and her breath came in ragged gasps. Mel smiled and wiggled her toes, almost causing Kim to explode with happiness. "Like them?" Mel asked. 

"Oh please let me have them?!" Kim begged. 

"Why should I?" Mel teased. Kim looked as if she might cry. 

"Because...oh, because I need them. I love you...." Kim felt frustrated. Mel sat on her bed and slid her feet undeneath her covers, obscuring them from view. 

"I dunno...were you good?" Mel asked. Kim could only stare at the covered lumps on the bed. 

"Yes." Kim said, not really thinking. Mel grinned and reached forward, placing her pet into her palm. She leaned forward and kissed her. 

"Did you miss me?" Mel asked. 

"Yes, Mistress....every minute!" Kim said, feeling it but not meaning it. 

"Hmm....not Mistress. Goddess." Mel said, watching Kim carefully for reaction. 

"Yes, Goddess." 

"Do you really worship me? Am I really your God? Do you pray to me?" Mel asked. Kim nodded. 

"Yes, I do. I really do, Goddess. Oh please..." 

"You want my feet?" Mel asked. 

"Oh yes!" Kim cried happily. 

"Then pray to your Goddess for them." Mel said, grinning with power and fighting her own urges. Kim immedietly dropped to her knees and put her hands together like a prayer, closing her eyes. 

"Dear Goddess Melodie....I pray to thee. Please let me worship at your feet, so that I might please you. Help me to live my life to your standards and let only your desires be my priority. In your name I pray, amen." Kim said. Mel almost exploded herself as the tiny girl prayed to her like a deity. She really WAS a diety to the tiny girl. Mel bit her lower lip with exictment and lowered her to the bed. She then slowly slid her feet out from under hiding and placed them before Kim. Kim eyed them hungrily, like she was starving. 

"Stay...." Melodie said, deciding to test the girls' loyalty. Kim waited as told. "Sit." Melodie commanded and Kim immedietly followed suit. "Play dead." Kim laid down on her back. Mel giggled. "Stay....." Kim waited as she was told, feeling torture in her gut. The desires of her traitorous body were in front of her, but Mels' words were all important to her body. Mels toes moved slightly and knocked her over. "Stay..." Mel laid her toes across Kims' tiny body, the smell of Melodies sweaty shoe filled her nostrils, and filled her simeltaneously with revulsion and desire. "Stay, girl..." the toes wiggled on her, pressing against her entire body, but still she refused to move before Mel gave permission. "That's a good girl, stay..." Mels' toes positioned her between them and lifted her between her big and second toe on her left foot. They were greasy and damp from Melodie not wearing shoes all day, but it made her more and more horny despite the disgust she felt. She wanted to taste them, to touch them, but Mel had yet to give the word. She was dropped onto the bed and Mels' sole covered her. "Stay...." and she was being rolled back and forth across the bedspready beneath Mels' calloused, greasy sweaty sole. Soon the foot lifted off of her and came to a rest against her other mammoth toe. "You are SUCH a good girl!" Mel exclaimed, "You waited for me to tell you!" Kim looked up at her silently, awaiting the command. She felt like her heart was going to explode in her chest. She felt hatred for Mel now beneath that overwhelming love. She hated Mel for doing this to her, for taking her from Sarah, but her body wanted Melodie more than life itself, and it disgusted her. "Kim, you may play on Goddess' feet." Mel said with a smile. With an almost animalisitc grunt, Kim ran and knelt and began to lap at Mels' disgusting feet, tasting sweat and lint, but found it to taste better to her than anything. She vaugely became aware of Mel fingering herrself above her, but Kim threw herself entirely into Mels' foot, kissing and licking and rubbing. "Love the foot..." Mel whispered above her, "Very good, my little thing. My creation, my object...I own you, I own you, I own you..." Mel repeated over and over again as Kim moved between the huge toes and licked, tasting the crud that lay there. She hated it so, and she heard Mels' voice in her head, repeating; "I own you, I own you, I own you". 

And the worst thing was, it was music to her ears. 

..............................................