- Text Size +

FOUR 

She had put Lucy to bed early, and Sarah was still out, so Mel gathered up her courage and went about performing the task that Aunt Julia had sent her on. She wasn't sure where and what she'd look for, but she'd find something. Kim's life might depend on it, and maybe Aunt Julia would help her get into news reporting if she helped her with this story. It was these concepts that drove Mel past her shyness and into the rooms of the house. Mrs.Jordan's room offered nothing out of the ordinary, and the rest of the house was pretty ho-hum, so Mel finally decided to open the one door she wasn't sure she wanted to open; Sarahs'. 

She stepped in slowly, and immedietly noticed a glow on the nightstand and stepped forward towards it. Kim gasped up at the gargantuan girl, her chubby face looking a little grotesque, but still beautiful in it's Godlike way, and Kim was in awe but at the same time terrified. Mel stared down at her, her mouth opened in a large cavernous formation. "WHAT ARE YOU?" Mel asked, reaching out a chubby hand. Kim made no attempt to run, but squirmed as the sweaty hand lifted her up. She was brought close to Mel's face and gasped at the slightly stale smell of her breath. 

"Please..." Kim said, "Please don't hurt me?" Mel shivered at the plea, power coursing through her. 

"YOU...YOU'RE KIM, AREN'T YOU..." Mel said with wonder, laying Kim flat in her palm. She extended a finger towards Kim, running it down her back over her backside. Kim let out a little squeal at the invasion, and Mel giggled a little, "YOU'RE ADORABLE..." she whispered. 

"Mel..." Kim said slowly, "Please...just put me down, ok? Just walk away." Kim said. 

"WHY?" Mel asked. 

"'cause..." 

"DID SARAH SHRINK YOU?" Mel asked. 

"No..." Kim said, "No, I don't think so. I don't know why." she lied. Mel looked down and spotted the wish giver and picked it up. 

"WHAT'S THIS?" Mel asked, examining it. Kim shook her head. 
"Please, just put it and me down and leave, Mel." Kim said. Mel shook her head. 

"NO...I DON'T WANT TO. YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY LIKE THIS...MAY I KEEP YOU?" Mel asked. Kim looked at her, confused. She wanted to be owned, but she didn't sure Mel was what she wanted. She knew nothing about this girl...she might be dangerous. But before she could protest, both she and the wish giver were placed in Mel's jeans pocket, and the girl was moving downstairs. 

....................... 

Sarah came home late and found Mel sitting in the living room, watching TV. "Hey, Mel..." Sarah said with a smile. Mel smiled back, reaching into her pocket and stroking Kim with a large sweaty finger. Kim wanted to protest, but she was partly excited at the attention. She heard Sarah's voice and perked up, and started shouting, but she knew she couldn't be heard by the Gods. "How's my sister?" Sarah asked. 

"She was fine. She's in bed." Mel said, yawning and getting up. 

"Ok...well, I guess I'll see you around then..." Sarah said, moving for the door. 

"Sure sure." Mel said hurriedly, meanwhile Kim was screaming to be found inside the girl's pocket. 

"Sarah!" Kim cried out from the confines of the pocket, Mel's finger stroking over her back, "Please, I'm here! In her pocket!" But she heard Sarah say goodnight and leave. Mel walked out the front door out onto the street, causing Kim to bounce around inside the pocket. Mel's enormous fingers grabbed hold of her and held her still, and Mel giggled slightly as her fingers traced over Kim's tiny breasts. Kim gasped at the invasion, but flushed at the pleasure the enormous appendage was giving her. Unable to control herself, Kim leapt upon Mel's finger and began to rub herself up and down on it, moaning. She kissed the enormous finger like a lover, and heard Mel's appreciative giggles high up above. 

.......................... 

Mel returned to find her Mother gone, and so ran upstairs to her room and removed her toy from her pocket. Kim looked exhausted, her skin flushed and her hair a mess. Mel placed the tiny girl onto her nightstand and looked down on her, her heart pounding. Kim sat there for a moment, watching her capturess intently, and Mel looked right back. Then Mel began to decend a giant pointer finger down at her. Kim backed away a step, causing the titaness to stop. Mel looked at her, confused. "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED MY FINGER..." Mel said. Kim shivered and looked at the girl- not very pretty, not very smart, her eyes peered intently down at her. Kim tried to smile, but she was too afraid of what Mel might do to her. She instead dropped to her knees. This caused Mel to smile. "THAT'S SO AWESOME..." she breathed, "YOU'RE KNEELING BEFORE ME..." Kim looked up, confused. "I'M...IT'S LIKE...I'M YOUR OWNER NOW..." Mel shivered with pleasure and reached out a finger again. Kim began to move, but this time Mel pressed the attack. "DON'T RUN" she commanded, placing the finger down on Kim. Kim was pressed hard against the table by the pointer finger of Mel's left hand, and then she saw the giant right hand finger coming in towards her body. Kim gasped as the warm finger pushed against her sex, rubbing roughly as Mel gave a grunt. "THAT'S IT GIRL..." Mel said, "THAT'S IT...LOVE ME, GIRL....GOOD GIRL..." Mel cooed, like Kim were some sort of skiddish animal. Part of Mel's tone turned on Kim more, causing her to gasp again and pushed against the finger. Mel laughed. "THAT'S IT...GOOD GIRL...GOOD GIRL" and suddenly Kim was enraged with lust, and leapt at the finger, clawing at Mel's flesh. But no matter what, Kim was thinking of Sarah. 

............................