- Text Size +

ELEVEN 

Julias' hangover was substantial. She woke up to find Kim nestled between her toes where she'd left her, and was suddenly aware that there was a knock on her door. Julia groaned, dumping Kim onto the floor. She then padded barefoot to the front door. She opened it to see three girls on her doorstep, including her ugly neice, Melodie. "Uh, what do you WANT?" She asked. At her presence, two of the girls knelt before her. Melodie looked at them both and then followed suit. 

"Forgive us, Goddess!" The one with streaks in her hair proclaimed. 

"We worship you, Goddess!" The youngest one proclaimed. Julia grinned. 

"Forgiven. Kiss my feet and run along." Julia said, regally. She made no movement, but rather watched the two crawl forward and kiss her feet reverently. Melodie spoke up. 

"Goddess, may I come in?" She asked. Julia groaned. 

"Fine, slave, come inside." 

"May my friends come?" Melodie asked, trying to think quickly. Julia groaned. 

"Yes. You two, start cleaning my bathroom. I believe I made a mess in there last night." 

"Yes Goddess." The two said in unison, and went to carry out the Goddesses' whim. Julia closed the door behind the trio and watched the two girls go into her bathroom and begining cleaning thier little hearts out. 

"Perhaps you two can come every morning to clean my house. How does that sound?" Julia asked, with a smug grin. 

"Oh, yes, Goddess, we'd love to!" They said in unison. Melodie looked confused. Her two allies had suddenly switched sides, and her Aunt was calling her slave. She scanned the room for Kim, but didn't see her. Julia sat down on her couch and lit a cigarette. 

"What did you want, Melodie?" Julia asked, crossing her legs. Melodie averted her eyes, still looking for Kim and trying to think fast. If she wished for worship, why didn't it work on her? 

"I....uh...I wanted to see you, M-my Goddess." Melodie said, kneeling, "To, ah, to see if there was anything I could do for you." 

"You fucked up everything else I ever bade you do...why would I want anything from you now, you pathetic little idiot?" Julia asked, scornfully. The words stung, but there was no time for tears. Not now. 

"To make up for my failure." She said. 

........................................................................... 

Kim heard the new voices and looked out around the frame of Goddess Julias' door, and saw the massive form of her sister, and Melodie...and Sarah! Her heart lept, but then sank as she watched them all kneel and kiss Julias' feet like pathetic servants. Damn Julia and her wishes! She saw Melodie scanning the carpet, perhaps for her? She watched Sarah and Amy begin to clean the bathroom at Julias' command. Kim began to run for the bathroom, as quickly as she could, hoping her vengeful Goddess didn't see. Julia didn't seem to realise who Sarah was, so there was a chance she could escape. She made it into the bathroom and saw the giant form of her sister and her best friend, the former scrubbing Julias' toilet and the other the floor. Sarah was on all fours, scrubbing, and Kim ran into her line of sight. "Sarah!" Sarah looked down at her. 

"KIM! WE'VE FOUND YOU!" Sarah exclaimed quietly(to the big people world), causing Amy to turn around. 

"KIM, I'D LOVE TO HELP, BUT I'M BUSY CLEANING GODDESS' TOILET, YOU KNOW? I HAVE TO OBEY, I WORSHIP HER." 

"I know, she made this wish! I'm so sorry, guys." 

"NO, I'M SORRY, KIM. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE WISHED YOU AWAY. I'M SORRY. I NEED TO FINISH GODDESS' BATHROOM FLOOR. PLEASE FORGIVE ME?" 

"I love you, Sarah. I worship you, not Julia. And I'm going to save you." 

"SAVE ME? WHY? I'M HAPPY HERE." 

"I said the same thing to you once. And you know what you said?" 

"NO." Sarah replied. 

"You said you loved me, and that's why you were going to find a way to get the real me back. You said you wanted your kim back." Kim said. 

"OH." 

"Well, it's time for me to get MY Sarah back. I love you!" and with that, Kim ran back into the living room. 

................................................. 

Melodie kissed her aunts' feet, while Julia pondered allowing her to be her slave. Melodie would ordinarily think that that was very sexy, being judged worthy or unworthy of even being a persons' slave...but today it wasn't. Today it was mean. She kept looking for Kim as her lips pressed against Julias' sweaty feet. And then, just as she had almost given up hope, was Kim. Running headlong to thier position. Kim was almost in position when Julia started to speak. "Ok, here's what's going to happen, wretch...." Melodie stood up quickly. 

"No, Aunt Julia....this is what's gonna happen...." she lunged for Kim and caught her in her sweaty hand, "I wish for you and Kim to switch places, you evil, condescending BITCH!" Julia shrieked, and there was a low hum. Kim felt the last of the power drain from her, turning her to stone. She screamed, echoing Julias', and then the world went black. 

................................................. 

Kim opened her eyes and looked into Melodies' face. At first, it looked gigantic, and then she realised that it was, in fact, normal. She sat up and saw Sarah and Amy emerge from the bathroom. They both rushed up and hugged her. Melodie backed away and picked up the statue, now looking like Julia in the old arabian garb. Her face was locked in a perpetual shriek. Kim took the statue from her and held it in her hand. "So, it's over?" Sarah asked. 

"Did we win?" Amy asked. 

"No. Melodie did." Kim said with a smile. 

"I-I'm sorry about everything I did. To you, you know?" Melodie said, shuffling her feet. 

"I think you've about made up for it." Kim said. Melodie reached for the stone. 

"Kim, there's one more thing I want to do." Melodie said. Kim looked at her, puzzled. "I want you to tell me what you want. And I'll wish for it." 

"Um...you'll BECOME the wish giver." Amy reminded her. 

"So? Maybe I can make some people happy. Particularly you guys. You're the closest thing I've ever had to friends." Melodie said, "Please, let me do this?" Kim looked at Sarah and smiled. 

"I think I can think of something I want." 

................................................... 

Kim finished rubbing Sarah's giant feet, enjoying the giant girls' moans and cooes. "That feel good?" Kim asked. 

"WONDERFUL, LITTLE KIMMY...." 

"Anything for my goddess." Sarah laughed. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET YOU TALK ME INTO THIS ARRANGMENT. I DON'T LIKE YOU BEING MY PET." 

"Shut up, you love it!" Kim said. Sarah reached down and picked her up. Sarah looked at her a moment and kissed her tiny pet girl. "I thought you weren't like that?" Kim asked, blushing. 

"I'M NOT. BUT....IT'S NOT LIKE....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?" Sarah asked, stumbling over the words. 

"You're not kissing a girl. You're kissing a pet." Kim said with a smile. 

"AND THAT DOESN'T HURT YOU?" Sarah asked. Kim shook her head. 

"I'm not a lesbian, either, you know! I told you, the second I saw you as a Giant....well, I knew this was what I wanted. What I was meant for. To be your pet." Kim added, sheepishly, "You know you're my true goddess, right? All I ever think about is you. Even when I was with Julia?" 

"I GOT THE MESSAGE....MY LITTLE PET." Sarah said with a grin, "ACTUALLY, THIS IS WAY COOLER THAN I THOUGHT, MY OWN LITTLE UNIQUE PET. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT I WAS THINKING. I GUESS AMY DIGS IT, TOO, HAVING MELODIE AS A PET." 

"I can't say I'm shocked by either of them. Amy's such a huge bitch, and she's curious about everything....and Mel..." 

"MEL NEEDS HER HEAD EXAMINED. BUT, HEY, THEY'RE HAPPY." 

"And so are we?" Kim asked, kissing Sarah's palm. Sarah's watch went off. 

"OKAY, MY LITTLE PET....TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE AN APPEARENCE AT HOME...." Sarah placed Kim on the floor and concentrated, and Kim was normal height. 

"Do I haveta go?" Kim whined. 

"Yes! Now shoo, pet!" 

"How long until you go to college?" Kim asked. 

"'Bout a year. Which is when you're going to convince your parents that we're getting a place together." Sarah replied. 

"And....?" 

"And.....then you get to be tiny twenty-four seven. Except on the very few occasions where we need to visit family. So, maybe out of the whole year you'll be normal sized for.....less then twenty-four hours?" Sarah grinned. Kim purred. 

"Mmmmm, that sounds wonderful, Goddess." Kim said. 

"Don't get too excited! I'm gonna pound you! Every ounce of frustration, every dirty little fantasy I have...I'm going to stuff you between my toes when I go to class, just to make you earn your keep, slave!" Sarah said, crossing her legs and sitting up regally. 

"I wasn't excited until you said that. You mean, you'll be rougher on me sometimes?" Kim asked, eagerly. Sarah blushed. 

"Damn straight. Now...kiss your Goddesses feet and go to your Mom's. I'll make up my running shoe for you to sleep in tommorow." Sarah said, still blushed, and clearly a little turned on. Kim knelt and kissed Sarahs' hanging foot passionatley. 

"I love you, Goddess." Kim whispered. 

"I love you, too, my little pet Kimmy." Sarah said with a smile. Kim backed out of the room, determined to keep Sarah in sight for as long as possible. Sarah smiled warmly at the gesture and then finally Kim was out of the sight, and the front door closed. Sarah got up and picked up the old photograph of them both. "Jesus, my life is SO fucked up." Sarah said with a laugh. She then laid back in her bed and counted the hours until her pet Kim finally came home to stay. 


END