- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eaten by the devil Ruby, Alex learns the truth about his wife.

His world tumbled again as she bent at the waist to pick the pile of his rumpled clothing. The wet wall of her stomach were coated in a protective layer of natural mucus that would shield it from the bite of her acids, but Alex was not so lucky. He clawed and kicked at her pushing against the encroaching flesh but for all his efforts she gave no notice. She tossed his clothing in the garbage, lit several lavender candles and parked herself in front of Rebecca’s vanity mirror. The reflection in the mirror didn’t match her actual appearance, on the silver surface was a  woman with curled blond hair and soulful green eyes and skin as pale as snow. It was, quiet literally, the image of the woman Rebecca had dreamed about for years.


“She has good tastes.” the devil said popping open her lip gloss and smearing a shine over that had just taken in Alex “I cant imagine how she got stuck with you.” she paused to give it a new coat then pressed them together to make sure it was even. She would get the  woman of her dreams and when she did eventually die she would be trained as a succubus just like Ruby herself to further the plight of mankind. All part of the deal.  
 Freshened up for her date she trotted to the kitchen and poured two glasses of red whine. Alex felt every thundering step, remaining on his feet was a hopeless endeavor so he had to settle for being bounced on his haunches with every titanic foot fall. Yellow acid seeped from the roof and dipped with an echo in in his prison. One of the drops fell on his arm and he yelped, furiously rubbing at the spot to spread the concentrated acid. “It burns!”


“Oh?” the condescending voice of his captor rumbled from outside. “We wouldn’t want you to dissolve too fast, I want you to hear your wife when I tell her your dead.” before Alex could question her another sound echoed from above. At first it sounded like rain being sucked down a gutter and he looked up just in time to see the ring from her esophagus open to allow a flood of red wine into her gut. The wind was knocked out of him as the wave crashed into him and swirled in around her belly. His fingers failed to grasp the walls and he was swept up in the storm current, swimming furiously until it settled in a heavy puddle a the base of her stomach. Alex coughed as he crawled up the slope of her belly dragging himself out of the pool of alcohol, it deluded the acid but made the chamber smell sickeningly sweet. Smacking his lips he realized he recognized the wine. It was a cheap bottle he a bought for their last anniversary, but after he’d gotten a text from his ex they’d had a fight an neither of them felt like drinking it.
Now that very wine would be used to toast his demise. “I’m sorry!” he sobbed on his knees, the surrounding flesh sucking hungrily at them “Just give me one more chance, I can be a better husband!”


But his plea was met by the sound of his front door unlocking and creaking open. “I’m home.” his wife’s voice came through the wall of skin that held him prisoner. She sounded tired, as always, lethargic and unenthusiastic.
“Rebecca!” he yelled at the top of his tiny lungs and kicked at the stomach wall so hard the small imprint of a foot could be seen against the devils skin for a moment.
“Rebecca.” Ruby greeted her with a grin.
She was attractive enough, though her frame was short she was nicely curved but worries had slumped her shoulders. Her hair was restrained in a blond ponytail and her blue eyes were ringed with stress.  
“Ruby?” enough though it was muffled the spark of life that ignited in her voice was clear as day. “What are you doing here? You know its Alex’s day off.” in her belly he clenched his diminutive hands in fury. She recognized this monster!? So she had been cheating on him! “You bitch!” he pounded his fists against the wall but all he succeeded in doing was knocking acid droplets from the ceiling.
“You don’t have to worry about him any more, my sweet.” she replied crossing the room and wrapping Rebecca in an embrace. “He’s gone for good. We can be together now.”


Alex heard an emotional gasp from his wife as the devil embraced her and he felt Rebecca’s belly on just the other side of his prison. “Rebecca!” he renewed his assault, charming and kicking the wall hoping she would feel the commotion against her own skin. “She’s lying I’m here! I’m still alive!”
“Di- did he suffer?” he paused his raging as she asked. She had planned all along for her lover to kill him? He stepped away from the wall but it didn’t keep him from hearing the truth.
“Yes.” Ruby smirked feeling him still milling about in her depths, the wine would not hold off the acid forever and he could do with a little more humiliating.
A terrifying, beautiful, grin passed over Rebecca’s face as she kissed Ruby. “Good.” she hissed. Ruby, not one to be shown up, kissed her back deeply. Within her Alex was so shocked he backed up all the way into the pool of wine, receding as her body began to absorb it.
“No.” he whispered in disbelief “No she can’t hate me that much.” But she did. The news of his demise caused her nothing but joy and she accepted the bitter wine with glee.
“Let’s celebrate my love.”

Ruby’s voice thundered around him as she walked his wife into their bedroom.
“I can’t believe it.” Rebecca laughed in a way she hadn’t in years as she was carried over the threshold and tossed onto the bed “He’s really gone!
“It’s true.” the devil purred as she pulled off Rebecca’s skirt. The wineglass dropped from her hand and shattered by the bed but neither of them could have cared less. Ruby ran her forked tongue up Rebecca’s leg, nipping her stockings and panties between her fangs and dragging them down to her knees. “You’ll never have to see him again.”
“I -um!” she bit her lip as the devil started sucking at her slit, expertly stroking her clit with her tongue and softly biting her full lips. “I wish I could have taught that bastard a lesson.”

“How could you say that!” he pounded his tiny fist against Ruby’s innards trying to be heard over his wife’s soft moaning. “We’ve been together for eight years!” his raging seemed to make the stomach realize he was the only thing in it. Alex was interrupted by a groan, at first he thought it was his cheating wife, but as the wet walls shifted around him he came to understand it was the air being shifted around in his little chamber as it tightened around him. The wine pooled around his feet was steadily draining and the yellow acid seeping from the wall more rapidly. “Oh god..” Alex’s eyes widened and suddenly his wife cheating on him was no longer his concern.


“Don’t worry love.” Ruby said into Rebecca’s lips, the vibrations of her words making the human grasp at the bed sheets. “I’ve taken care of everything.”
An unwilling voyager to his wife’s own violation Alex braced his back and feet against the closing walls of the demons belly. The waning air was growing acidic, and heavy. He yelped as droplets of acid leaked onto his skin turning it pink. “Oh Jesus,  please Rebecca don’t let her do this to me!” he screamed, all anger forgotten in desperation as he tired to hold her flesh off, the pool of acid growing under him with every moment.
Oblivious that her husband was still alive Rebecca enjoyed her lovers attentions. She couldn’t remember the last time Alex had truly pleased her and she gasped with every soft nip and tender kiss. Ruby’s lips were coated with her excitement rendering the shine of her gloss moot. Grabbing the humans hip, careful not to sink her claws in too deeply, she pinned the woman and lapped her in long firm strokes. Rebecca blushed and draped an arm over her eyes “OohhOOoo god…” in the throes of pleasure she didn’t notice the tongue pleasing her was far longer then any human tongue could be.  


Ruby chuckled as she felt Alex still fighting in her stomach. Her caving belly would not be denied but it was held off for the moment. Feeling his wife grow tense and rigid Ruby cupped her mouth over Rebecca’s pussy and flicked the forks of her tongue directly over her clitoris, the action brought her to a climax and as she jerked in orgasm Ruby greedily drank every drop she offered.
The familiar sound of liquid draining down Ruby’s gullet brought relief to Alex, even if it was more of his cheap wine, it would dilute the building acids again and perhaps stop the closing walls. Bracing his shoulders and feet against the sides of her belly he ducked his head as her upper ring opened. Instead of the bitter flush of wine he was subjected to a downpour of his wife’s cum. He was so surprised he slipped from his precarious perch and dropped into the pit of the devil’s stomach with a  loud splash. Rebecca’s scent was all around him, mingling in his nostrils, soaking his skin. Though it had been a month of two since their last copulation he well remembered her scent.  


“Hey you can’t do that to my wi-mapph!” the stomach shut around him with a wet snap, encasing him just as her throat had. The walls rubbed against him marinating tiny Alex in his cheap wine, Rebecca’s cum and of course the demons digestive juices. The slick muscle caressed him, grinding up his front and down his back, slowly working to break him down so Ruby’s body could absorb him.
His death song was the pleasured moans and gasps of his wife as she enjoyed the advances of another, her excitement joining his dissolving form every time she climaxed. Ruby felt the fight drain from him as her stomach processed him. Reducing him to a liquid so her intestines could absorb the parts of him she could use then expelling the rest of him as waste. When he did finally die just after Rebecca’s fifth orgasm she felt his soul try to escape its earthy bonds only to be drawn into her purse. She smirked as she helped herself to Rebecca’s supple breasts.

Alex, in a new body, would be waiting for his next torture in the prison of her handbag. He would remember the torturous words of his wife but his death would seem as only a horrific dream. He would think each death to be his last no matter how many times she killed him.
Ruby softly bit on Rebecca’s erect nipple, pulling it before letting it snap back into place. “Do you miss him my love?” she couldn’t help but ask.
The humans fingers relaxed on her back exploring the ridges of her spine. “No.” she purred softly “Not at all.”
Ruby chuckled and continued her generous attentions as her husbands remains churned in her bowels.         
 
 

Chapter End Notes:

Overall, this was a fun story to write even though I have trouble writing from the victims point of view.