- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first try at giantess writing, a somewhat slow start but I do enjoy suspence. I am considering making Alex's story into a series but for now it stands alone.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Heavy on mouthplay and vore.

Alex wasn’t sure what he was expecting when he opened his door but it certainly wasn’t what greeted him. The woman lurking his in doorway had rose red skin, coal black hair, dark blue lipstick and eye shadow and was particularly encased in a leather bra and shorts that just barely covered her emerging bust and supple ass. Once Alex was able to tear his eyes away from the boldly presented flesh he noticed two small, curved, horns peaking from the dark locks of her hair and a long tail curling behind her ending in the stereotypical arrowhead.
The odd woman’s lips curled into a smirk as his eyes roamed lewdly roamed her body and when they finally found her own he saw at the center of the golden orbs were slit pupils much like those of a cat. She stroked her black spaghetti strap purse and patiently waited for him to be done with his appraisal.
He blinked noticing the uncomfortable silence stretching between them. “Can I help you?” he finally asked. He caught the red dream eyeing him just as he had her and with a soft laugh she pushed right past him walking into his apartment. “You should give such an offer to your wife, if you had I wouldn’t be here, she’s been very upset with you lately.”
The sinuous red tail hooked around the doorknob and closed it after them, the bolt of the door lock falling into place seemingly of its own accord. Alex was flabbergast at the boldness of the woman. “Hey you can’t just barge in here..” the anger drained from his voice as she walked past him. Her legs were incredibly long, all the more so by her short leather shorts and high stilettos, covered by a thin layer of sparkling black stockings.


“A nice abode” her heels clacked as they crossed the wooden walkway then fell silent as they stepped onto the carpet. “maintained, spacious.” she looked over her red shoulder, small points of her fangs showing through the grin. “And all done by your wife. Poor Rebecca, even with all this success she’s stuck with you, its little wonder why she called for me.”
“What are you talking about?” Alex fumed as he marched behind her, grabbing her thin wrist he twisted the red woman around, not only did she seem to expect it but she used the force to twirl gracefully until their chests were pressed against one another. “That right there.” she leaned forward and cooed, her lips so close to his ear he could feel the wind of her whisper “She prayed that she would one day get to punish her louse of a husband, that she would have absolute power over him, that she could repay all the years she’s wasted on him with dark humiliations then move on with her life.”
Alex was speechless for a moment, more hypnotized by the sudden closeness of their bodies then her words, her ample chest squeezed directly against his. Who was this person? One of Rebecca’s friends?


“The hell are you talking about?” he rose his voice in her face but she didn’t flinch, not like his wife, and it dawned on him this woman wasn’t afraid of him. “My wife and I are fine.” he growled and tightened his fingers on her arm noticing her red skin was feverishly warm against his palm. They had been high school sweethearts that rushed to the alter without really taking the time to know each other, but surely what she was saying was false. She didn’t hate him! Did she?
 “Oh we both know that’s a lie dear.” her constant smirk was unperturbed making Alex feel all the more foolish. Balancing perfectly on one foot she circled the other around his waist, the crook of her leg pinching his spine while the point of her heel dug into the back of his thigh. “You resent that she makes more money then you at her job while your stuck in your dead-end cubical, in a desperate bid to try to take control back you’ve been ordering her around like a slave the past few months.” Alex opened his mouth to deny it but the red and black woman moved her heel, the point of it sliding up his leg until it was poking the back of his sac and the action stunned him into silence. “She thought it was fun at first, she has a submissive kink you never fulfilled in your eight years of marriage, but now she’s just disgusted at the thought of taking order from you as she no longer looks at you as a real man.”
“I’m a m-!” he was cut off as she corkscrewed the tip of her stiletto into his sac and his voice rose to a high yelp. How did she know all this?! Did Rebecca hire a detective?   
“So she prayed.” the red woman leaned forward and cooed into his ear, the shoes making them nearly equal in height, Alex felt an aroused blush as her tongue brushed his lobe. “She knows that in her submissive heart she could never punish you the way she wanted or work up the resolve to leave you. She prayed that somehow you would get what you deserved while she got to be with the woman she loved. I’m Ruby and I’m here to answer both those prayers.”
“You- you’re an angel?” he said into her hair. The black sheen flowing down her back smelled strongly of nightshade and fresh ash.

“Of course not.” she laughed softly in his ear, the breeze tickling down his neck making him wince, his body responding to the close presences of the woman by getting hard without his permission and was pressed uncomfortably between the two making him groan. “They don’t send angels to answer her kind of prayers”  
With that she slid from his ear to his lips and he suddenly found himself locked in a forceful kiss. Her silky mouth pressed hard and hungry against his own, her tongue shamelessly plunging past his teeth, “Mff!?” his confusion was muffled by her tongue encircling his own, the wet muscle slithering against his, and he was lost. He let go of her arm to perch his hands on her hips already fingering at the lining of her shorts. Her hauntingly accurate words and odd appearance melted away at the attentions of her mouth.
The suction was incredible, like she was trying to steal the very air from his lungs, so much so that it began to grow uncomfortable and he tried to pull away..
But her hand was there, pressing against the back of his head, pinning him to her. Shocked, his eyes flew open and were staring into hers, the pupils within the golden orbs dilated with excitement, he could even feel her erect nipples fighting against her small leather shirt to rub at his skin. His efforts to free himself became more frantic pushing against her to separate them but all the devil needed was her hand on his head and her leg around his waist to keep him right where she wanted.
He felt dizzy as a warmth spread from his mouth and through the rest of his body, seeping into his chest and blooming to his limbs becoming a strong tingle. He thought he was going to pass out and had a sickening sense of vertigo, had it not been for the woman holding him up he would have surely toppled to the floor. Over the powerful tingling he felt his cloths sliding against his skin and realized she must be undressing him.


But his shirt and pants fell from his body at the same time landing on the floor in a crumpled heap leaving him completely naked. Trying to focus though the sensation of spiders dancing over his skin he started to notice something else too, she was now taller then him and growing larger! He pawed at her skin trying to grab her arm again but his fingers could only slip against the walls of smooth flesh no longer having the length to encircle her arm, or even her finger.
The back of his head shrank away from her restraining hand and her heel clacked as she set her foot back down. The human’s vision became aligned with her nose for a moment before being engulfed by her blue lips. Though his mouth was no longer large enough to properly kiss she ringed them around his head instead, drinking in the rest of his height, Alex screamed in disbelief as he saw white pointed teeth larger then life staring back at him. The devil purred as his pathetically high-pitched voice echoed within the depths of her gaping maw. His body was only inches long and as she continued to suck at his skull it shortened to one. Not even the length of a finger.


With a slurp she drew him into her maw up to his waist, his small stick legs kicking widely as they tried in vain to resist her in some way, with an evil chuckle she began rubbing her lower lip back and forth against her upper lip. This rolled tiny Alex between the velvet flesh like a cigarette, worst still his erection hadn’t left him, as he was twirled it rubbed against the full lips keeping him hard against his will. Alex could think of no reasonable thing to say, he could only scream at the insanity and the throbbing of his newly shrunken body.
Ruby didn’t fail to notice the tiny prick and used it as a tool of torture  against its owner. With her lips closed Alex was left in the dark humid abyss of her mouth but he could feel her tongue, the one he had been caressing with his own only moments before, press against his face. “Cut it out!” he shivered as the forked muscle run up his cheek then dove under his chest.
“I said quit!” he tried to kick her lip but couldn’t reach, he foot only meeting air. He could feel the thick ring around his waist change slightly, a tug at both sides, she was smiling!


The thick snake of her tongue pushed under him, drawing him further into her jaws until he could feel one of the points from her top row of teeth push against his back, it felt like a dagger. “Please!” how long had it been since he’d said THAT word? He was too panicked to question the reality of the situation only focusing on staying alive, much as one does in a nightmare.
She ignored his squeaking and instead popped open the shorts he had been unsuccessfully fondling earlier and started to stroke herself. To a devil nothing was more arousing then the humiliation and fear of humans and Alex was full of both at the moment.


Her tongued writhed under him, down his belly, past his groin until the tip emerged under his legs. Ruby could feel the human twitch in her mouth, males were like that, even in such a dangerous situation their dick ruled their body. Running a finger down her lower pair of lips she started rolling her tongue, the human groaning as he road the wave of wet hot muscle. “God..!” Alex tried to grab her tongue to try to get some leverage but it slipped through his fingers and against his crotch. The cruel devil even folded the tip and lapped at his sac from behind.   


“Fuuuckkk!” he squirmed against her, no longer trying to get free, but to climax. He had little movement left from the waist down as the lips were pressed so closely against him but with the small amount of room he did have he rammed his cock against her tongue. Escape was forgotten in the lust of the moment just as Ruby knew it would be. Alex could not properly grip at the writhing mass he was pressed against so he clenched his fists, the saliva weighting down his hair and dripping down his back went unnoticed while in the grips of pleasure. Even the brush of her fangs seemed distant as his entire world whittled away to nothing but the sensations of his body.
She felt little Alex desperately trying to hug her tongue, his arms just barely able to reach the edges not that he could properly grasp the slithering mass, the pressure of her top lip and the curl of her tongue was the only keeping him from plunging to his death.


Covered in the giant’s hot spit, pinned within her mouth and forcefully pleasured by the weaving of her forked muscle he didn’t last long and within a matter of moments he spill himself. “Ah….go..” he clinched his fingers and curled his toes as the orgasm was skillfully pulled from him. His splatter of warm cum not even felt by the massive demon, only the slight tinge of salt gave away his pleasure. Tasting that he’d had his fun she ringed her lips, folded her tongue until the twin tips brushed his shoulders and pulled him full into her hot mouth.
Poor Alex had little time to enjoy the afterglow of his climax as she was drawn into the hell of her mouth. Her tongue pressed into his stomach and he was crushed against the roof of her mouth like peanut butter, her tongue continuing to abuse his shaft even though it was limp. “Ugh disgusting!” he shivered as he felt salvia and his own cum seeping onto his bare thighs making every inch of his soaking wet.


He raised his head, tendrils of spit making slippery spider webs connecting his face to her tongue, his sopping hair draped across his forehead.  “You’ve had your fun now let me out!” his own squeaking voice echoed back at him as it bounced down her long throat. He wasn’t use to not being obeyed, Rebecca had always been so compliant, but words didn’t affect Ruby. Even at his full size he hadn’t been very intimidating and now that he was smaller then a toothbrush his threats meant less then nothing.
She laughed at his demands juggling his miniscule form in her jaws. With a deafening click her teeth came together trapping him behind two pointed walls of ivory, pulling back her lips enough light filtered between them to give him a perfect view of his fate.
The back of her throat, where the red of her throat disappeared down dark chasm, as soon as her tongue lowered he pulled himself to his knees and scrambled away from it but the prison of her fangs only let him go so far. “H-hey!” his back pressed against her teeth as he started to feel her head tilt back. “I said let me go!” he screamed in panic as the gradual incline slowly became more drastic her vary obvious planned dawned on him. “You can’t eat me!”
Ruby didn’t seem to agree. The human was shrunken to roughly the size of a shrimp and her throat could easily accommodate. Alex dug his heels into her tongue trying to squeeze his feet between her taste buds and get some sort of hold. His fingers ran over her fangs but the porcine offered nothing but impeccable smoothness and his hands squeaked as they slid over the frictionless surface.

“I’ll be a good husband I promise!” he finally remembered her words from earlier, was that what she wanted? An admission of his mistake? “I’ll help out around the house more, I’ll give her massages!”
His pleas did nothing to stop the slow tilting. The pointed tongue curled under his ass patting it like an appreciative hand, groping at him even in his final moment and threatening to tip him forward to meet his end that much quicker.
“No!” he cried as he felt himself starting to slide. His drenched flesh slipped against her steering tongue, her taste buds tickling his back coating him with a least layer of giantess spit and his own cum as he did his best to keep from the abyss. “I don’t want to die!” he tried to spread his legs enough to plant a foot on either side of her mouth but they weren’t long enough to reach both her molars at once. Desperately, he rolled onto his belly and clawed at the sinuous tongue, vines of drool stretching between his fingers. “Please no!”
His begging went unheeded, except to excite the devil further, with each scream and squirm the small man produced she shivered with arousal and expertly rubbed her slick clit.


His feet felt the end of her rough tongue and the start of her smooth throat. It pulled at his ankles, quickly surrounding them, quickly dragging at the rest of him. “Help!” his raised his arms to save them from the warm tissue crawling up his torso like quicksand, his arms flailed as he tried to grab her uvula but the dangling promise was much too far out of his reach. He sank to his collar bones, his neck, his jaw line. She opened her jaws so he could see the ceiling of his apartment one last time before her muscles closed around his face and smothered his vision. His body curved to conform to the shape of her throat as he was taken by it, his arms were pressed together and in the few seconds they had left felt around the damp cave for any small bit of hope but they came up empty. Warm red tissue encircled his arms and fingers and closed over them.
Completely encapsulated in her throat there was little Alex could do. His legs and arms were pressed together so he squirmed back and forth with his torso. Ruby delighted in the sensation as he wriggled in the prison of her flesh, she could feel his tiny heartbeat as he progressed down her esophagus and it thrilled her, her clawed fingers slippery from her own excitement. Her throat kept him bound, pulled him downwards, her body treating him as just another piece of food.
“Ah Alex..” she purred and within her chest the soft voice was a deafening roar “your pathetic.” she mocked as her pulsing throat pushed against him. The pressure was constant and from every angle, the invading tissue pressed against every curve of his body leaving no space un-violated. He opened his mouth and grabbed a quick gasp of hot air before a thick lump of her flesh pushed past his lips, not unlike the kiss they had shared before, muffling him.


He could hear her heart as he passed it, a loud drum in his ears as he slithered downward, her lusty groans torturing him all the more. The pressure of the suffocating throat relented on his feet, before he could revel in it his legs and waist were similarly released, filled with hope he kicked his legs to pull the rest of him free. He needn’t do anything as Ruby’s body was taking care of it, with a push he was set free of her esophagus, with a short yelp at the sudden fall it was cut short as he smacked into something soft. “What in the world..” he tried to climb to his feet but they slipped out from under him sending him face first back into the questionable wetness.
“Like your new home dear?” her seductive voice echoed all around him in the darkness as he fought to gain his footing. “If not don’t worry, its strictly temporary.” she laughed and he felt the walls around him contract and bounce, he reached out to brace himself against one.
“Where am I?!” he yelled upwards having now idea where she was “Get me out of here!”
“Not a student of anatomy are we Alex? Very well let me enlighten you..” the black around him was gradually penetrated by a dull red light.  Pattered ruins flared to life in the flesh around him and showed him proof of his location so boldly that there was no room for denial. Alex was standing at the bottom of a curved chamber, the oblong room laid on its side, to his left and above his head was a twin pair of tightly closed, wrinkled, muscular rings.


“Your stomach!?” he screamed and beat against the walls with all the strength he could muster, this drew another giggle from the demon and unbalanced him again causing him to fall on is ass. The slick walls against his flesh shifted slightly, wantingly, and made him uncomfortable. “You ate me!” felt sick at the admission. How was any of this possible?  
Ruby nodded and placed a hand on her gut, tapping her fingers to further annoy the snack that lay within. “Yes I did, Rebecca has been cheating on you with me for months now and you were the only reason we couldn’t move in together. Don’t worry worm, I’ll satisfy her as you never could.”
“You can’t keep me here! Rebecca will come looking for me!” he stubbornly shouted back, walking towards the ring he had been spat out from his feet sank into her yielding walls of hers stomach, already liquid was gathering around his feet making his skin uncomfortably warm. “I’ll get out!”
“Of course you will.” she smirked as she felt hands trying to climb her digestive chamber “But not that way.” she titled her head and grinned, her fingers slowing down against her pussy, Rebecca was coming home soon after all. It took the shrunken man a moment to process what she meant and, blushing furiously, he doubled his efforts to reach the upper ring.


“That’s how she always referred to you, you know. ‘I’m tired of that little shit’. Devils are dreadfully literal.” she laughed so hard it jerked her belly and sent the human flying back against the far ring, the exact place he didn’t want to be, and he scrambled away from it like a roach from sunlight. “Now that your gone well her and I can be together.” she patted her belly again “Oh but you’ll still be here, she wont know it, but she’s going to punish you herself.”
“Then you can’t kill me!” whatever kind of punishment she was talking about it couldn’t be worst then the predicament he already found himself in. A yellowish liquid was starting to build at the base of the chamber and he had to constantly hold onto the walls to keep from sinking into it. He had eaten live oysters before, remembered how it tickled as they slipped into his stomach, but never gave thought to the death they suffered and Ruby had done the exact same thing to him.


“I can and will.” she assured and his world shifted as she walked. He hollered as he was pitched forward into the puddle of yellow and quickly climbed away from it, his skin growing uncomfortably warm as he worked to brush it off. It didn’t seem to cause any damage to his skin other then making it itch slightly. “We devils have a technique called soul holding. You will die but your soul will return to my purse.” she picked  up the black spaghetti strapped bag and gave it a twirl. “The purse was once a man like you, perhaps a little worse, as soon as he arrived in hell I made him my handbag.” the case moaned as she popped it open and withdrew a tube of blue lipstick. “Now hush, I have to get ready for my date with your wife.”