- Text Size +

Kyle picked up his burger and took a bite out of it.  He placed his cell phone down on the table next to the tray that held his food.  As he chewed his food he looked at his cell phone again for the fifth time in the past ten seconds.  “Damn she’s running late.” He said with a mouth full of food.  He swallowed and took a sip of Dr. Pepper and placed his burger down to look at his phone, again.  No new text.  Letting out an angry sigh he placed his phone down again and looked up over his table to watch people pass him by.

Kyle was waiting for his girlfriend, or soon to be girlfriend to meet him at the mall’s food court; deciding that it was best way to break up officially in public so she wouldn’t overact.  She always showed up late and he should have known that today would not be different.  He saw a lady with a big round rear walk by with some bags.  Unable to stop himself he let out a whistle making her turn around.  “You got a nice big ass on ya.”

The lady gave him a look of disgust and kept walking.

“Hey babe bring that ass back here, come on don’t be like that.  HA HA HA!”

Kyle loved the mall.  Possible the only place you can go to see such nice asses pass by and not get into trouble.  Deciding to pass the time by hitting on every chick that passes by; he never realized how late it was getting as more and more people started to leave the food court.  Soon it was only him and a few others scattered around the food court not paying attention to Kyle.

Kyle was about to put his tray away after dumping his half eaten burger and fries.  Tiffany still didn’t show up and it was an hour past the time he told her to show up.  Kyle grabbed the tray and was about to stand up when he started to feel bad.  Grabbing his stomach he let out a soft moan and his vision faded…

Kyle woke up cold as his body shivered.  He sat up rubbing his eyes which were adjusting to the light when his hand touched the ground.  It was freezing cold.  Jumping up and looking down he noticed he was lying down on metal.  “What the…”

Turning around he noticed there was three metal bars going up from the metal platform he was standing on and they connected to a disk shape made of metal high above his head.  Out of the corner of his eye he noticed movement.  Letting out a shout of surprise he noticed a woman and a child walk by him; only they were big.  Not big like, damn she’s big; no big like HOLY $@#* it’s a giant, big.

Kyle was shivering from the cold metal he was lying on which absorbed his body heat faster now that he was the size of a bug.  It didn’t occur to him to try and get the woman’s attention when the boys head turned toward him.  His eyes lit up and pointed at Kyle causing him to jump.

“Mommy look, it’s a little man.”

Not even looking the mom replied, “What did I tell you about being stupid, you don’t get a birthday this year.”

The mom continued to walk away with her son trying to keep up with her fast pace.  He was still trying to figure out what happen when he heard his phone ring.  It was on vibrate as it shook on top of the table with its movement.  It shook three times and went silent meaning the call went to voice mail.  After the phone went off Kyle decided the best course of action is to find a way off the chair and get someone’s attention.  Taking a step toward the edge, he found that the drop was way too high and possible fatal if he tried to jump down.  Before he could come up with a better idea the sky darkened as a heart shaped ass descended on him.  He let out a screech of horror as the butt slowly pushed down on his body sandwiching him between a butt cheek and metal.

Tiffany was running late again.  She usually runs late because she always dresses nice for Kyle.  She spent a little extra time picking out a nice pair of shorts to show off her big butt; Kyle loved her butt.  On her way to the mall to meet Kyle she ran into traffic.  Half an hour later she pulled up into the parking lot.  She was running very late, as she walked into the food court and called Kyle’s number.  It rang and she heard a phone vibrate on a table.  She turned around with her phone still in hand and walked toward the noise.

The phone rang again and the cell phone on the table vibrated as she got closer.  The phone looked just like Kyle’s and was on the table with a tray of food.  Tiffany hung up her phone and the cell phone on the table stopped vibrating.  It was Kyle’s she thought with joy as she quickly went to take a seat.  He must have gone to the bathroom while waiting for me.  She quickly pulled the seat out and sat down in the chair.  She started to pick at the food on the tray as she waited for her boyfriend to show up and tell her the good news he said he had for her.