- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I'm taking a little break from "Killer Party." If I focus on one story for too long I get bored of it. This story is not set in the same universe as "Bert the Pervert" or "Killer Party." Enjoy.

 

I don't know how to start this story. Starting off with an introduction about yourself is boring and overused, but it will have to do. My name is Chris Turner. I was born on May 6th, 1994. The year is 2010 so that would make me 16. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair. My height is 5'10. I'm a chubby teen. My weight is around 190 pounds.

I'm not the handsomest looking guy. A lot of people have called me an ugly motherfucker before. All those insults have killed my confidence. I'm afraid to talk to girls. Girls always make fun of me because of my looks. Only the ugly girls are nice to me.

I'm a really friendly guy though. Why do people judge a book by it's cover? The media that's why. People have been told what a person should look like. Women think each guy should be as hot as Brad Pitt or George Clooney. The world doesn't look like that though.

I guess I shouldn't be talking to much. I'm a bit hypocritical. I only think of hot women. I don't want an ugly girlfriend. I want a hot girlfriend. But for me, getting a hot girlfriend is as hard as learning to fly. I hate everything about me. My personality, my body, and my face.

You know what I hate the most though? My fantasies and my fetishes. I have a giantess fetish. You see, it started off as a locked door. The key was the movie, Honey I Shrunk the Kids. When I first saw that movie I became extremely interested in shrinking. I would imagine myself small as a toy, walking around in my room and climbing what was ever in there. That unlocked the door.

My interest wained as I became older. The door was unlocked but was never opened for years. Then, at age 12, that all changed. I was introduced to Youtube. I had fun with Youtube. I would watch music videos and funny shit. At age twelve, my hormones were out of control, so I would type in boobs in the search bar. At that age I didn't know boobs were not allowed on Youtube.

But then I remembered something. I was attracted to a different type of pleasure then most normal boys. I was atrracted to giantesses and their shrunken slaves. When my parents and brother were not around, I typed in "giantess" into the search bar. That door that was closed, imagine a grenade or missile blowing it up. Because that's what happened.

My horny twelve year old self was going crazy at all the videos of giantesses posted on Youtube. Little toys were used as slaves, cgi men were being crushed, and the most beautiful women were the goddesses. My little penis was constantly hard.

My fetish didn't stop at giantesses and shrunken slaves. No, it introduced me to something else. Something that was turning me on. Little toys were being tortured by women's feet. The women would placed the toys in between their toes or gently step on them. For some reason, I found it extremely provocative. It must have been the power a woman had over a shrunken man. To know that a woman foot could easily torture and crush a man was something else.

My earliest fantasies were about my mom's best friend, Vanessa. She was a gorgeous latina in her mid thirties. Vanessa had black hair, gren eyes, red lips, and very olive tanned skin. Her breasts were grand and her ass lucious. She was only 5'4 but she seemed more powerful than me. Maybe it was because my mom would tell me how she would take advantage of men. My mom didn't think I could watch out for my self so she placed Vanessa as my babysitter. Boy am I glad that she did that.

Anyways, she was the first woman I would fantasize about. I used to imagine a lot of different scenarios about me shrinking around her. One included me feeling sick. She would ask how I was feeling, then I would start shrinking in front of her. I wouldn't stop shrinking until I was the same height of her big toe. Another scenario would be me getting shrunk by her. Others would be me shrink without her knowing.

I also loved fantasizing about voyuer. Sometimes she wore pantyhose. I would shrink myself with a pair of scissors. Vanessa would be sitting on a chair or futon while watching tv. Then I would sneak up to her pantyhose covered feet and cut open a hole. I'd shrink myself smaller so I would be less noticeable. Her feet would be my playground.

All these fantasies always ended up one way. Me as her slave. She would give me the same job everyday. I had to kiss, sniff, and lick every square inch of her feet everyday. Then I had to stay inside her butthole for hours until she let me out. The only food I would get was her breastmilk. This would happen everyday for one year. After one year, I would be let go or I could stay another year. Sometimes she would shrink me again before I could respond.

Those were the good old day when my fantasies were the best. All good things must end. Vanessa got into a fight with my mom and I never saw her again. Sure there were other women I would fantasize about, but nothing came close to the amazing fantasies I had about Vanessa.

My life also started taking a turn for the worst. Money was always a big issue. I was always moving every 5 months. Moving into new apartments, with friends or family, sometimes hotels. My parents also split up. I had to live with my mom while my dad went to a different state. Life was getting harder and harder.

Depression hit me very hard and suicide constantly overtook me. My giantess fantasies were being replaced by fantasies of offing myself. It was hell. Then my mom told me I would be moving in with my dad. I hoped that my life would have turn around in a new state.

My dad didn't tell me where he lived. I hoped it was some place decent. I was tired of living in shitty apartments. Or living with other people. Of course, my life never turns out positive. When I got to my new home, it was a fucking hotel. The Fantastical Suite and Inn.

Our room was a piece of shit. This room was smaller then a studio apartment. It only had one bed and TV. Hell, the kitchen seemed bigger then the bedroom part. Three guys were going to be living in one tiny ass room. I knew that if I was going to be staying there I would eventually off myself. Then something happened to me.

4 months had passed since I'd lived there. I had enough of being cooped up in that stupid room. I had to get out. So I just got up and left. I really didn't know what I where I was going. My legs did the thinking. They did the thinking all around the hotel. I don't know if I should thank my legs or hate them, because they led me to the two women who would change my life forever.

I was on the 1st floor when I met them. They caught my attention by the corner of my eye. When I looked over, I saw two of the most beautiful women I would ever lay eyes on. I had been living here for 4 months and I'm just now finding out about these two. They had been working here for a year now. And as the main workers there, they both got their own rooms for free.

The first one I noticed was named Amber. She was short. Around 5'4. Her skin was extremely tan like she spent too much time in a booth. Her eyes were green. They slightly resembled Angelina Jolie's color. She had beautiful blonde hair kept in ponytail. Her breast were big and round. A little bit perky too. She was in shape. Her butt was firm, tight, and nicely rounded. She was wearing flip-flops so I could see her small beautiful feet. Red nail polish covered her toenails.

The other one was named Katie. Katie is taller than Amber, but shorter than me. She looks to be around 5'8. Katie's eyes were green like Amber's, but lighter with a hint of blue. Her hair was a dirty blonde. It was the color of an ocean. I could drown myself in her eyes. Her skin was lightly tanned. It was in between tan and pale. She didn't have a bigger ass or breasts than Amber, but they seemed perfect. And for some reason, I found her feet to be more attractive than Amber's. She had a french pedicure instead of nail polish.

It sounds like I would be attracted more to Amber. Don't get me wrong, I was extremely attracted to Amber. It was just, that for some reason, I was head over heels for Katie. 

I felt more of a connection towards her. I liked the same kind of stuff that she did. Stuff like music, movies, books, opinions, etc. I could talk to Katie about anything. And she always had an answer for me. What I loved about both girls was that they didn't treat me different from anyone else. Katie and Amber replaced Vanessa and my suicide fantasies. 

And with all that information I just gave you, we can finally start this story.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review.