- Text Size +

April was working her arms hard, pushing the “button.”  It was a challenge for the 17-inch-tall woman;  there was the odd angle to contend with and the occasional crushing blow of the exterior “entrance;” still, it was definitely worth it.



Angela moaned slightly.  April knew what that meant; her efforts were working.  Best of all, when she knew Angela was coming, it stimulated her.



April pulled her arm out of Angela.  “Whew!” she said.  “That was quite a workout!”



Angela giggled.  “You did it very well,” she said.



April flexed her left arm.  “I’m not kidding!” she said.  “Look at these guns!”



Angela smiled. Both women were the victims of Small-Maker Overdose Disorder, but, at 47 inches tall, she was far less affected than her lover.  “You’re right,” Angela said.  “You’ve worked very hard, and done very well.  You deserve a good bath to clean up.”



April grin.  She knew what this bath would entail.  “I was hoping you’d feel that way,” she said, lifting her arms.



Angela picked her beloved up and began to lick all over April’s torso and legs.  She gave gentle, playful flicks of her tongue to April’s breasts, then lowered the licking, with her tongue darting up between the tinier woman’s legs.



Now April was moaning, her head tilted back in ecstasy.



It was about 45 minutes later when Angela carried April into the kitchen for breakfast.  Angela had made scrambled eggs with cheese.  Such a simple breakfast was ideal for them to share, since its consistency and substance worked for both women.



Angela had worn her sexiest robe for breakfast this morning, one April was used to seeing only in the bedroom.  She was pleasantly surprised; she loved the way it showed off the cleavage in which she liked to snuggle.



April also noticed there was a single red rose on the table.  It was sitting in a crystal vase.  She looked up from her doll chair, setting atop the table,  at Angela, who was sitting and putting the napkin over her lap.  “All right, Anj, what’s up?”



Angela took a bite of eggs.  “What do you mean?” she asked with her mouth full.”



“Your hottest-looking robe, the flower,” said April.  “Something’s going on, but I don’t know what.  It’s not my birthday.  What’s happening?”



“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Angela said.  “Eat your breakfast.  It’ll get cold quickly.”



April shrugged and ate her meal.  As she finished, she realized Angela was getting something off the spare normal-sized chair at the table.



When Angela placed the object in front of April, the 17-inch woman gasped.  It was a tiny jewelry box.  She looked up to where she expected Angela to be, only to realize her friend was down on one knee.



“April,” Angela said, “we’ve wasted enough time in our relationship.  I know I want you, now and always.  Will you marry me?”



April jumped up and ran across the table.  “Yes!  Yes!  Yes!” she shouted.



The lovers kissed each other several times.  “I know just who to have do the ceremony, if you’re willing,” Angela said.  “There’s this judge, Trinette Trevor, who’s a victim of SMOD herself, and she’s in our state.  Gay marriage is legal here, and I think she might be willing to do our wedding especially.”



“That would be neat,” said April.  “Do you have a date in --”



Then the phone rang.  Angela answered it.  “Hello?  Amy, what --  Oh, God.  Oh, Amy, I’m so sorry.  Of course.  No, I don’t blame you about Lorellen.  You know her; she’ll understand.  Of course we’ll be there right away., in just a few minutes.  See you then.  Hang in there.”



April looked up, concerned for their friend.  April and Angela had met in an SMOD support group, one in which Amy was also a member.



Angela looked worried ly at April.  “Amy’s lost an inch,” she said.  “She’s down to 20 inches tall.”



April moved a hand in front of her mouth.  “She’s got post-SMOD syndrome,” the 17-inch woman said.



Angela nodded.  “She wants us there for support.”



“Let’s get going,” the smaller woman said.



Angela picked April up and carried her upstairs.  “Do we know who else is coming?” April asked.



“I think everyone except Lorellen,” Angela answered.  “With her … unique situation, Amy feels having her there would be more than she can handle right now.”



“How tall is Lorellen now?”  April asked.



“At last report, 7-foot-9,” Angela said.



Lorellen Handshoe, founder of their group and the smallest known victim of SMOD at one time, had shrunken to microscopic size for the second time in her life when she wa given an experimental treatment in an effort to stop her shrinking.  It reversed the effect too well;  Lorellen was now a giantess, and still experiencing small growth surges.



“How tall is Tara?” April asked.  Tara, another group member with the syndrome, had grown some after a smaller dosage of the restorative drug.



“She’s stopped growing at 2-foot-2,” said. Angela.  “She’s stabilized now, but they’re still hesitant to use the cure on anyone else because of Lorellen.”



From there, the women dressed to support their friend.



Lorellen, the only one of the group not called to Amy’s house, was playing a quick, early game of pick-up basketball with her live-in boyfriend, NBA star Carlos Mata-Macias.  She managed to win their game with relative ease -- not surprising, since she was now up to about a foot taller than him.



“Dang, woman!  You are good!” Carlos said, breathing hard.



Lorellen, breathing not quite as hard as Carlos, smiled.  “I didn’t realize how much I missed this,” she said.  “I was so small for so long, I had almost forgotten how good getting a game of hoops going felt.”



“May I give the winner a reward?” Carlos asked, reaching up in a way that told Lorellen he planned to kiss her.



She started toward him.  “I will gladly accept that -- Uh-oh.”



Carlos didn’t need to ask what prompted that reaction.  Lorellen was experiencing, not just a growth spurt, but a huge growth surge.  Her highly-elastic workout clothes rode up on her body.  The shorts began to rip on the sides, and the top became so small it ended above her breasts.



Lorellen looked down at Carlos.  “That was a big one,” she said.



“And too soon,” Carlos said.  “Your growth is behaving like your syndrome shrinking did -- picking up steam.”



“Can I still get that kiss?” she asked.



Carlos smiled and reached up.  She picked him up and embraced him as he hugged and kissed her.



Afterward, Lorellen said, “Wow, you’re the size of a kid to me now.”



Carlos was fondling Lorellen’s left breast with his right hand.  “Dang, woman!  These things are so big and warm now!”



“You like them big and warm now, huh?” she asked.



“As long as they’re yours, any size works for me,” Carlos said, “but, yeah, for now big and warm is kinda fun.”



“Wanna take this inside and find out just how big they are now?” Lorellen asked.  “You can check my pillows, and I can check Ricardo.”



“Sounds like a plan to me,” Carlos said.



Lorellen put Carlos back on the ground.  He headed in ahead of her.



She turned and looked at the 10-foot-high hoops on the backyard court.  She was so tall now that the top of her head now cleared the hoop by about an inch.



Lorellen sighed.  “Well, I guess I can at least play HORSE for now,” she said quietly.



With the group, Amy cheered loudly and hugged both Angela and April upon news of the engagement.  After the meeting, Amity, Lorellen’s friend and personal assistant, returned to the house to find her employer had become a colossus.  Amity, another SMOD victim, was 55 inches tall.



Lorellen frowned on the news of both Amy’s condition and why she had been left out of the meeting.  “Well, I can see how that would have upset her,” Lorellen said.  “And I don’t think my being so much bigger now would have helped.  But I’m so glad to hear about Angela and April!  Have they set a date?”



“They’re working that out this afternoon,” Amity said.  “They don’t want to wait too long.  They feel like they’ve each wasted enough time just in getting to admit to each other how they felt.”



“Good,” said Lorellen.  “Who’re they going to have do the ceremony?”



“They were going to try to contact Trinette Trevor,” said Amity.



“That’s a great idea,” said Lorellen.  “I’ve met her, before she was shrunken.  Can you set up a conference call for me with her?  I can’t work the phone buttons again; now it’s because they’re too small, instead of too big.”



“You’re sure you still need me?” Amity asked.  “As your assistant, I mean.”



Lorellen put a foot-long hand on Amity’s shoulder.  “As both my assistant and my friend,” the giantess said.  “My condition still limits what I can do; it’s just in different ways.  And I want to be able to talk to you the way we do.  I need my girl talk with my best female friend.”



Amity smiled.  “Glad to hear that, boss,” she said.



The wedding came together quickly. Judge Trevor agreed to perform the ceremony, and the support group would function as the entire wedding party.  Amy still avoided Lorellen during those days; the two hadn’t met up.



By the wedding, Amy’s height had stabilized at 18 inches.  Doctors confirmed she was getting no smaller, at least.



Lorellen, on the other hand, had continued to grow,  She was 13-foot-4 when she went in to be measured for her bridesmaid dress.  Halfway through the measurements, another surge hit her, propelling her up to 14-foot-7.  The clerk had to start over.



Of necessity, the wedding was on the courthouse lawn.  Angela, who was functioning in the groom role, and most of the party stood in a gazebo on the lawn.  Of necessity, Lorellen stood outside the gazebo.



Angela was dressed in a tuxedo, compete with boutonniere.  She looked nervous, but happy, as she waited for her fiancee to approach.



As a recording of The Wedding March” was played, April’s father exited the courthouse.  He carried a large pillow on which his diminished daughter sat, looking radiant in her gown.



Judge Trevor, wearing a specially-tailored robe, began the simple ceremony.  Soon the couple had promised their love to each other and were kissing at the judge’s direction.  They were married.



After the ceremony, Amy beckoned Lorellen to her.  The giantess lowered a finger so the 18-inch woman could climb aboard and sit down.



Amy looked genuinely concerned for her friend.  “Wow, you’re big,” she said.



Lorellen chuckled.  “I get that a lot,” she said.



“How’s it feel being so big?”



“Weird,” Lorellen said.  “I was small for so long, and now I’m gigantic.  I think I could get used to it, but I just keep growing.  That’s what makes it tough.”  She smiled.   “I’d ask you how it feels to be so small, but I kinda know that already.”



Amy laughed.  “I’m sorry,” she said.  “I was so worried about my brand of suffering, I wasn’t there for yours.”



Lorellen shrugged.  “That’s OK,” the giantess said.  “You’re allowed.  We all have to cope the best way we can.  But I am glad you’re still my friend.”



“Same here,” said Amy.  She hugged Lorellen’s finger.  “Are you coming to the reception?”



Lorellen shook her head.  “I won’t fit in the hall.  I doubt I can easily get through the doorways.  I’m so big now I’m staying in Carlos’s garage.”



Amy looked disappointed.  “OK,” she said.  “Call me tomorrow?”



Lorellen smiled.  “I’ll have Amity dial,” she said.  “I can’t work the buttons.”



As big as she now was, Lorellen had decided to walk to and from the wedding. She was about two-thirds of the way home when a huge surge hit her, sending her up to 18-foot-8.  Her dress, which had ended just below her knees, now was short enough to show a couple of feet of magnificent thigh.  The simple sandals she had worn now being useless, she carried them with her.  The garage would be even smaller tonight.



Carlos had been out of town as he returned from an away game.  He arrived to find the magnifent and very naked form of his girlfrind, four feet taller than when he left, stretched out in a fetching pose in the garage.



“Hi, M,” Lorellen said.  “Want to see how soft and warm they are now?”



“Dang, woman!  What a silly question!” Carlos said.



He had quickly climbed atop the immense expanse of breast flesh.  He lay across Lorellen’s chest; it took his entire torso to do so.  He fondled her nipples.  He kissed them, but found they were now just a little too big to get into his mouth.



Lorellen picked Carlos up with one hand.  “Well, now, dolly-man, you seem to be enjoying yourself,” she said, looking at Ricardo.  “If my math is right, you should still be just big enough that we can make love normally.  Shall we find out?”



“What if we can’t?” Carlos asked.  “Or what if you keep growing?”



Lorellen actually blushed.  “Well, we girls talk about all sorts of things.  I got some, um, well … I got some sex tips from Angela and April for how someone much smaller can please a much larger woman.”



Carlos laughed.  “Now, there’s a couple I never thought I’d be getting that kind of advice, from,” he said.  “Still, they ought to know.”



Lorellen licked her lips.  “First things first,” she said.  “Let’s see how things work the old-fashioned way now.  There’ll be time for new techniques later on.”



Carlos raised an eyebrow.  “I’m game,” he said.



Lorellen looked at Ricardo and smiled.  “Yes, you still are,” she said.  “Excellent.  Let’s do this.”