- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is a story to get my juices flowing. I'm not sure if this will be a short story or if I will continue it later on. I am in the process of thinking of more ideads for my story "Killer Party." Shameless plug, check out my story "Killer Party."

It was the end of another school day. Students ran to their lockers to get packed up and get home. Custodians, unfortunately, have to stay and clean up after everyone's mess. Most teachers go home for the weekend, but they still have to grade papers and think of assignments. Some teachers, though, have to stay and tutor students.

Some teachers like Ms.Diana. Ms.Diana was a blonde hair, green eyed, and tan skinned woman. She was in her mid-thirties but have never been married. It's not like she couldn't get a man. She was extremely attractive. She always noticed the horny teenage boys checking her out. It was hard not to take a peek at her. She knew so too.

Ms.Diana was a high school science teacher. Like a lot of people intheir thirties, she wondered what went wrong in her life. Now don't get me wrong she liked teaching the next generation. It was just that she was on her way to becoming a high-level scientist. She graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in America.

No company would take her though. She always thought it was because she never made any friends in college. Nobody could put in a good word about her because nobody knew her. Struggling, she took a teaching job to support herself until she could find something better.

Ms.Diana did not want to stay after school but one of her best students, Bert Slevic, asked if she could tutor him. This was a strange request considering the fact that Bert was extremely bright. Bert did not need any kind of tutoring. In fact, he should be the one tutoring students after school. But Bert never seemed to talk to anyone. He was probably friendless. Ms.Diana felt a connection with him.

So Ms.Diana waited at her desk for Bert to come in. She took her black flats off while waiting. She didn't take off her black pantyhose. The fllor was dirty and she didn't want her feet to be. It was fifteen minutes since the bell rang. Bert had not showed up. Ms.Diana was getting anxious. "If he doesn't show up I can leave!" thought Ms.Diana.

Five more minutes passed. She could feel herself having to go to the bathroom. As soon as she started to get off her chair, Bert came walking in. Bert was a white skinned, hazel eyed, black haired teen. He was tall and skinny. It was cliche really. A quiet, unathletic teen who was extremely smart. It would not surprise Ms.Diana if he liked comic books and was a virgin. 

She tried to hide her annoyed face. She found success as Bert did not notice it. "Hi Bert. What did you need help with? I wouldn't think you would need help." she said.

"I'm sorry that I took so long. I had to get something from my locker." Bert said. "I needed help with-" Bert was cut off from finishing his sentence.

"I'm sorry. I have to go use the bathroom. When I get back I can help you with whatever you need help with." And with that she left the classroom.