- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A city is shown a truly towering woman as she comes through the city, looking for someone...or is she?

It was an ordinary day in the city. Birds were flying through the air, chirping as the sun was shining down onto the streets. There were men and women walking to and from various buildings, making their way down the streets. Traffic went by, every now and again, the sounds of car engines filling up the intersections whenever a light would turn red. People waved to one another as they drove by, past all of the houses. It was all around a very peaceful day. It almost seemed too peaceful in fact. What sort of city has harmony nonstop? No city, that's what. Every town has it's fair share of chaos and discord. This city, the city of Kipper, was no exception.

As if a 'solution' for this normal, peaceful atmosphere, the ground moved, slightly. A crashing sound occurs a few blocks past an intersection, in the direction of Kipper High School. People stop walking and turn towards Kip Avenue, the road that leads to the school, at the very heart of the city. The sound interests them, and concerns some. It was almost as if some huge crate fell from a truck, or a light pole fell from it's position. People gathered around the intersection, looking down, together, to see what had produced the sound.

Dozens of eyes were scanning the street, all hoping to be the first to see the cause of the sound. Some had their cameras out, ready to take pictures of whatever had fallen, and some were just watching because they didn't have anything better to do. People were whispering to one another as the crashing happened against. “What do you think it was? A crate? No way! What kind of truck loses more than one crate? You'd have to be deaf to not realize you'd lost something as you were driving. Maybe there's a car wreck up there somewhere!” With dozens of eyes came dozens of theories. All of the theories, however, we wrong.

Out from behind a tall building came the source of the noise. All eyes shifted from the street up into the air, near the building, as they saw the towering frame that came forth, turning onto the street, heading towards them. Everyone on the streets gasped in disbelief as they looked at what they thought was some sort of giant person. “W-What? Look at her! She's the size of a building? What is this? More of Japan's robotic developments?!” More rumors were being created, by the second, as they saw a towering woman of more than 50 feet, strolling down Kip Avenue.

She was truly immense, in every part of her body. She stood above the rest of the people, being looked at and awed by everyone in the area. Every aspect of her body was visible to the entire block. She had dark-toned skin, as if she were some sort of mix of Native American and Caucasian. From the curves of her hips up to the rounded cheek-bones on her face, she was like a tall statue, only real. Thick, black hair grew from the top of her forehead and was stretching down nearly 20 feet, down to waist. It flowed behind her as she continued her walk through the town. Her breasts moved from side to side, showing everyone around her C-cupped mounds.

Lastly was the part causing all of these sounds, in the first place. Her right leg moved, her foot moving up into the air. The small whistling of air could be heard all around them as the tall woman's leg moved forward, her shadow passing over several cars as she took a step. Her foot them came down, impacting the ground, causing a light shaking feeling, along with that crashing noise everyone had heard from before. The woman walked closer and closer to the crowd, the sounds of car alarms flaring through the streets after each step, her very stride able to rock the world below.

Half the crowd started screaming, the other half trying to run out of her way. As her foot came closer and closer, they all tried to call up to her, but to no avail. Her face was planted forward, not paying any attention to the small people down on the streets. It was as if she either didn't see them, or just didn't care that they were down there. She kept walking, setting off more car alarms and shattering the side window of a small Jetta her foot landed right next to. Suddenly, there was only one person left in the street. A young woman, looking up towards her. The woman had no face at all. Where her face would once be, there was nothing but a blackened blur.

The woman then looked down at her, and smiled. “Found you, whoever you are! Leave Jason alone!” The woman gave the woman on thr ground a glare. As she began to move, a small electrical cord severed from a phone cable, diving stright into the woman's knee. An electrical current was sent through her body and she screamed out in pain. The screams were followed by immense echoing voices as the city started to fade out, into nothing but white light. “Sandra! Sandra, please wake up! Wake up!”

Sandra Moore's head shot up as she woke up, bright lights right above her. Her breathing was heavy and there was sweat running down, past her long, black hair. The 18-year old girl's head was shaking as she felt two hands touching her shoulders. To her right, she saw the slight-wrinkled face of her mother, her short-black hair looking down at her. To her left was a tall man in a white coat. In an instant, a sharp pain made itself apparent in her knee. The woman, in her voice, screamed. “Easy, sweetie” said her mother, tightening the grip on her shoulder. “You're all right. We're at the hospital.”

Sandra looked down at herself, seeing her tall 5'9 frame wrapped up in a hospital gown. There was a few layers of white bandages wrapped around her knee and everything started coming back to her. The audition, the accident, everything. After a moment, she gripped onto her mother's hand and sighed, leaning into it...