- Text Size +

Monie's gigantic face is staring down at us. She squints her eyes to try and get a better look at us. Her face is inquisitive right now. It's like she recognizes us. Or me. She opens her mouth to say, "Hey little boy. You look familiar. Do I know you?"

"Monie! It's me! Dom!" I yell. I hope she can hear me.

"Don? Did you say Don? No wait. Dom! O my God! It's you Dom!" She says. "Look how tiny you are. You are so cute at this size. C'mon, let's go put you on the table."

She walks over to the table. She casually drops us on the hard wood. I notice James, Robert, Tony, Matt, and Mark. The search party's all here. But then I notice three other people. One is covering his eyes like they are in pain. The other is holding a woman's body. The woman is having trouble moving.

As I get closer, I make out the other three. It's Dave, Nick, and Jane! Dave's still alive. Thank God. I run over to Dave.

"Dave. Dude you're alive." I say to him. He barely looks at me. He looks like he's in pain. Then it hits me. I want to slap myself. Dave is dealing with a hangover right now.

"I've had some pretty bad hangovers but nothing so bad it shrunk me." He tells me. I chuckle. "I couldn't have been found by a hot cheerleader. It just had to be my little sister."

"At least we are alright. Monie can help us. After she's done finding everyone, we can find a way to get back to normal size. But I have to ask. Is Jane alright?"

"Yeah. She's just milking it. As long as she acts hurt, Nick will want to rip my heart out."

"I'll have your back. I didnt earlier but this time I promise."

"Whatever. I'm getting some sleep. Wake me up when we're big again." And with that , Dave passed out.

This would be a good time to talk with Robert about our situation. I find him close to the edge of the table. I walk over to him.

"Hey Robert." I say.

"Looks like we might be saved."

"Yeah it does."

"I've been thinking. We shouldn't tell Monie she crushed two other people. It's bad enough that she knows she killed one person. It could emotionally ruin her at this age. Not only that. Kids this age are unpredictable."

Nobody realized it. Everyone assumed that he was a cliche athlete. All brawn and no brains. But he seems intelligent. Above all, he seems like a leader. He rounded up 10 survivors and found them a hiding spot.

"I agree. The only thing is. We have to stop Matt and Beth from saying something. They are the ones who lost people. I don't think they would be happy if we kept their deaths secret."

"It's ok. Who would believe them? There is no evidence. People would dismiss them as crazy."

"It's a hard pill to swallow. Fucking up lives like that."

"I know. Here she comes. It looks like she has more people."

Monie reached the table. She found a lot more people. She found a lot more recognizable people. I first see Bloodletting. Tom, Rick, Sam, Kurt, and Jim are all alive. Tyrell and his crew too. Kim and Beatrice are holding each other. There are 3 other guys there. They must be from a different school.

Finaly, the last to leave her hand is Maria. My heart just skyrocketed out of my chest. I do the impossible. I run over to her and give her a big hug. In this one moment, I don't care if everyone's looking. I just want her.

"Maria. I'm sorry. I didn't put those condoms there. Dave did. He was trying to get me laid today." I look at her with puppy dog eyes. But I notice that she seems scared. She's even afraid to move.

"Dom. Move me away from this edge. Please." She asks me. Is she afraid of heights? I do what she asks of me. I walk her to the group of people.

"Is there anymore of you?" Monie asks us.

Robert speaks up, "Yes. There are more people in the kitchen pantry. Try not to scare them."

"I'll be back very shortly. Don't go anywhere." We all stay in the same spot. The only people talking to each other are Tny and Mark. Everyone is quiet. It doesn't take long for Monie to return with the rest of the survivors.

The gang is all here. Now we can be safe and sound under Monie until we are normal.

"Alright tinies. How did you get so small?" Monie asks.

"There was a blast of light and when we woke up we were this small." Robert is once again the one to speak up. 

"This is kinda cool." Monie says. I'm confused by that. 

"What do you mean cool?" Robert asks.

"You guys are the size of my toe. I'm the only one who knows you are like this." She says. Please don't tell me where I think she's going.

"I'm really bored with my barbies and kens. They are such boring plastic toys. I can throw them away because I have new real human toys."

My heart and everyone's just sank deep into the abyss. This can't be happening. Please don't tell me this is happening. I can see some of the girls begin to cry. We are being turned into playthings. Then things took a turn for the worst.

Matt jumped into the air and scarted screaming profanities at her. He said, "You little bitch. You stepped on my friend. You killed my best friend. Now you wan't to turn me into a toy. You can go fuck yourself."

Then Beth followed him, "You squished my boyfriend. I loved him with a passion. Now he's gone because of your giant fucking foot."

Next thing we knew, Monie's giant hand slammed on the table in front of us. No. No! She's squished them. Just like Ken and Joe and that other person.

She lift her hand up. I was ready to get bloddy remains of two humans. Instead, I saw two bodies petrified of what just happened.

"You wanna say bad words to me. Why don't you say them to my face." Monie says. She grabbed Matt by his head. Then she dropped him in her hand. But what nobody realized is that Matt was carrying a gun on him the entire time.

He slid the knife out of his pocket. Then he slammed it down into Monie's hand. Monie howled at the moon. 

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she screamed. She grabbed her hand to look at the stab mark but Matt fell out of her hand. That meant that he was falling to the ground. I ran over to the edge to see if he's still alive.

I could hardly see him down there. His body was near Monie's naked feet. It looked like he was moving, but barely.

"You little jerk. You stabbed me. Now you're gonna pay." Monie yelled. She lifted her foot over his body. Not again! Not another one!

"You can live tiny guy. But only if you kiss my feet." She told him. She stared at his body for a while. Matt was so hurt that he couldn't talk. He could barely even move.

"Ok. No response. Bye bye then." She said that in a sweet innocent voice which made this situation even worse. Finally she brought her foot down.

It was fast. She brought her foot down the fastest she could. Matt's body was obliterated. To add insult to injury, she twisted her foot back and forth, smearing his remain.

"Whoa. That felt so good. It felt like stepping on a grape. You know what. I think I will call you guys grapes. Hmm I wonder if you taste like grapes?"

Monie grabbed Beth by her hair. Beth started screaming out in pain and fear. We were all afraid. There was nothing we could do. We couldn't stop her. We couldn't fight her. We were lambs to the slaughter.

Monie dangled Beth over her mouth. She licked her lips. Ready to taste her new snack. A lot of us closed our eyes. They didn't want to see this poor girl being eaten. I should have closed my eyes with them.

Monie let go of Beth.She fell in slow motion. Fell right into her mouth. But she wasn't swallowed whole.

I could hear it. She did this to instill fear into us. So that we would never act out again. I could hear the sounds of Beth's body being chewed up in Monie's mouth. Her bones being crushed into dust.

Monie had a disgusted look on her face. She ran over to the table and spit out the remains of Beth's body. The spit made it look like a meat paste. Something you would feel an animal. There were no noticeable traces of Beth. She was completely gone.

Some puked, some fainted, and some broke down crying. Monie said to us, "Ewwww. You guys don't taste like grapes. So, what fun things are we doing next?"

That is when I knew that the real party began.