- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etcare the property of their respective owners. The original plot and characters are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators,or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story. Give me some feedback, both positive and negative.

The first chapter or maybe two will not feature giantess action. The main charater will not have a physical description. You can leave it up to your imagination.

Senior year. Oh man I have wasted senior year. It's supposed to be the year where you go all out. I haven't done anything. I haven't even tried to fulfill my promise to myself. I was supposed to muster up the energy to ask my high school crush out. I haven't.

My name is Dom Flash. It's my final year of high school. Everyone is going to be going their seperate ways. Some will go to college, some will drop out of college, some will do nothing, and others will do bad things in life. I might be falling under the "some will do nothing in life" category. 

No! I have to asked my crush out. Her name is Maria. Freshman year is when I met her. My old neighbors, real stuck up jerks, had finally moved out. I had hoped our new neighbors would be, at least, bearable. 

I sat outside on my front porch waiting for them. I saw a dark blue truck pulling up to the empty house. I stood up and began to walk to the truck, ready to greet my new neighbors. Then, my heart stopped. A teenage girl stepped out of the passengers side. Her yes were the first things I saw from her. The color blue, but not any blue. It was like her eyes were the sea and I was drowning in them. Cheesy, I know.

Her red lips were like the fresh strawberries you wish you could have. But you can only find them in organic stores. Her lightly tan skin was perfect. It wasn't over tan like some girls want it. Her black hair was like the night. Welcoming yet mysterious.

I was frozen in time. All I could think of was asking her out, then proposing to her on our first date. I didn't even know the girl and I was already thinking of spending my whole life with her. I need to get out more.

"Hi", said Maria in a soft spoken voice.

"H-h-h-Hi.", I tried to say. "Oh great. I'm stumbling my words and I've only said hi.", I thought.

"Are you my neighbor next door?"

"Si" I'm speaking spanish now!

"Oh do you speak spanish?"

"No. Sorry I was just stufying for my Spanish test."

"Oh well I have to go unpack my stuff. I'll see you around at school. My names Maria"

"I'm Dom"

I felt like it was the start of something new. Oh how I wanted her.

RING!RING!RING! The bell signified the end of the school day. It was Friday. The end of the school week. Each passing week inched closer and closer to our final day.

"Dom! Get over here!",shouted a familiar voice. I turned to see my best friend Dave Macallen waving for me to come over to him. I have known Dave since 5th grade. As he got older he became more and more handsome. He works out often so he is pretty fit. He is a heartbreaker in our school.

"Dude my mom is going out of town for the weekend." said Dave with enthusiasm. "You know what that means?"

"Party at your house?" I responded.

"Party at my house. EVERYBODY! THERE IS GOING TO BE A PARTY AT MY HOUSE. THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!"

"Dave?

"What"

"Your mom is going through a bad split up with your dad. Doesn't this seem a little dickheadish?"

"A little? It's a lot. My mom hasn't been acting like a mom for a while now. Going out all the time. Leaving my sister alone or with me. Does she think she is the only one who is upset my dad left? This party is a way for me to relieve some stress. So lighten up sone Dom. And you have to ask Maria out to this party."

"I will ask Maria out sometime. It's just taking advantage of your moms weak state of mind right now doesn't feel right."

"Well if you don't want to go to your best freinds party then don't go. It won't hurt my feelings. I'm used to people close to e not showing up."

Oh great. Now I'm feeling guilt. Jerk.

"Alright I'll go. And Maria will be with me."

"Kickass man. Be there at nine." Dave left after that. I was beginning to walk home when I heard a shout. I ran in the direction of it to find Nick, the high school athletic bully, picking on Sarah, the brightest mind at our high school.

"Cmon Sarah, don't you want a hot stud like me? said Nick.

"Leave me alone you dick." said Sarah.

"Nick, why don't you go find a slutty cheerleader." I said try to defend Sarah.

"Sarah it's your boyfriend." said Nick. With the amount of times I have help and saved Sarah it seems like we are dating.

"He is not my boyfriend!" shouted Sarah.

'Fine. He is not. I'm leaving. I have a party to get ready for. Have to look my sexiest." 

"More like your douchiest" I told Nick.

"I'll see you there Dom." And with that he left.

"I swear I am going to get him one day." said Sarah in an upset tobe of voice. "He will not bother me any more after I get done with him."

"What is that supposed to mean? I asked her.

"Let's just say that it is going to be "biggest party of the year."

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are welcome.