- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Author's message: This story features a 9 year old as the giantess. But there will be no sexual actions or nudity with her. If there is to be any nudity or sexual actions, it will be between the shrunken partygoers. 

My mind is racing right now. What the hell is happening? What the hell did I drink? Am I dreaming? Is this real? My heart feels like it is going to burst. I feel paralyzed with fear.

But I have to calm down. I have to retrace my steps to solve why i'm like this. Dave and Nick got into a fight. Nick threw a punch and it hit Jane instead of Nick. Sarah was standing out in the patio. She was holding something in her hand. Whatever that was shrunk me?

Is shrinking even possible? I once read that the smaller one is the more food they would have to eat. Someone at extremely small levels would have to constantly eat to survive. I don't feel hungry at all. Maybe I am dreaming. This is all one realistic dream.

But it's not. This is happening. I am really small. That bright light exploded everywhere. I can't be the only one shrunk. There was a party here. If i'm shrunk, then so are others. I have to find them.

I begin to walk. The carpet is eating at my feet. I find it hard to finish each step. This carpet is hard to walk on. But the kitchen has no carpet. If anyone is going to survive, it would have to be in the kitchen.

I try to walk my fastest to the kitchen. At my size, the distance to the kitchen is far. It doesn't matter though. I have to find others. If I find others, we can help each other find. 

Eventually I get close to the kitchen. I'm at a crossroads. On my left is the kitchen. On my right is the stairs leading to the upper level. I came to enter the kitchen, but Monie is upstairs. If I can get her attention, she can help me. That is, if she isn't shrunk herself. Which way should-

"Hey up here!" someone shouts. I turn my head to the right. It's another shrunken man. I don't recognize who it is though.

"Hey. I need your help man." the guy says. "My friend is stuck in a piece of gum. You can climb up the stairs. Hold on to the carpet to climb."

"I'll meet you up there." I tell him. I walk over to the stairs and grab onto the carpet. I pull myself up with all my strength. It's a good thing I learned how to rock climb. As I get closer to the top, the guy grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Thanks." I tell him.

"No problem." He says. "What's your name?"

"It's Dom."

"Matt. You have any idea what happened to us."

"All I remember is a white light, then I woke up next to giant high heels."

"Same man. White light, then I woke up on these steps. My friend wasn't so lucky. He woke up in gum."

"Let's get him out then" We walk over to Matt's friend. He is stuck in blue colored gum. 

"Yay. The calvary is here." The guy says. "My name"s Joe by the way. Can you help me out?"

"We can try. It might take awhile." I tell him. "Alright.Unfortunately he is stuck right in the middle of the gum. If we both pull him from one arm, we could get him out."

"Then let's do this this." Matt says. We grab Joe's right arm. We pull with all our strength but he will not budge. We keep trying but to no avail. Then, we hear it. All three of us hear it.

The sound of a door opening fills our ears. My eyes shot wide open. I look right at Matt. His face is the face of a man who is close to death. I know who is coming downstairs. I don't think Matt know. Monie is coming downstairs!

We pull our hardest. We pull so hard that Joe is screaming out in agony. Or he might be screaming because Monie is about to bring death. Monie is coming closer and closer, step by step. Then it happens.

"Guys. Just fucking leave. There is no point if all of us are crushed." Joe says. I can hear him trying to hold back the tears. "You have to go find help. There is no saving me."

Monie is nearly here. I pull Matt away. He struggles but realizes the situation. We turn and haul our asses into the corner.

It happens in slow motion. Monie takes her foot off that last step. It hovers over Joe's gum trapped body. I want to close my eyes but it's so hard to look away. I don't know if Matt is looking. I hope he's not. Nobody should see the death of their friend.

Monie's sock covered foot engulfs Joe's body. He screams before it completely covers him. Monie puts all her pressure in her step. I hear it. The sound of bones snapping. I wish I would have covered my ears. The next part happens.

Monie lifts her foot up. As it is in the air, Matt and I can see the gum stretched gum in between her foot and the floor. We can see all of it. Ribs are broken in pieces. Joe's skull is spilt open. His brain matter is now resembles a cherry slushie. His legs are snapped like twigs. The intestines are scattered like snakes. I don't even know where his arms are.

With each step towards the kitchen, smaller and smaller parts of the Joe infused gum are left behind. For what feels like an enternity, Matt and I are frozen in fear. Then, Matt pukes his guts out. I soon follow him.

Chapter End Notes:

The chapters will probably not be as long as the first three. But there will be violence.