- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Party time! 

*cough* *cough* My throat is burning. I can't feel my body. Everything is spinning around me. Oh god I think i'm gonna puke. No! I can't puke. Not right now.

Ok, just think. What happened before this? There was the party. We were having a good time. Then Nick started messing with Dave. Dave! I gotta see if Dave is alright But I can't move.

3 Hours Earlier

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK! I've done this earlier today. I didn't have freeze up trying to do this. Yet my heart still raced in my chest. The door opened.

"Hey Dom. We still going to Dave's party?" asked Maria.

"Of course. I came to pick you up. At eight. Just.Like.I.Said." I told her. No! I'm messing up again. Why am I such a loser in front of her?

"Are.We.Talking.In.Short.Sentences.Now?"

"Uh sorry. My mind wanders off to places sometimes. I can't control it." Cool. Just play it cool.

"Well I'm ready to go."

"Sweet. It's this way. I move out of the way to let her go first. I close her door behind us. As I turn to face her I see what she is wearing for the party.

Maria is in a beautiful black dress that goes down to her knees. Her raven black hair is styled perfectly straight. She is wearing very light make up. She doesn't need it. She is naturally beautiful. I look down to see a pair of black high heels on her feet. She is wearing red toenail polish.

I can feel my mouth dropping. I try not to drool or let her see me like this. I try not to stare either. 

"Oh my god. You look stunning." I tell her. Was that a small moment of courage?

"Aww thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." says Maria. I can feel myself blushing." I quickly walk past her to hide my red cheeks.

"It's this way. C'mon" I tell her. We begin our walk towards Dave's house. We are about half-way there until I realize that I have not said a word to her.

"Ah. I'm sorry. I've completely ignored you." I say.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were going to talk. I thought an owl swooped down and took your tongue." she says.

"Nope it's still in tact." I stick my tongue out at her. She gives me a little smile, then sticks her own tongue out at me.

"Look at us. We are almost grown adults and we still stick our tongues out at peopke. I give a little chuckle.

"Well we have a couple of months left of childhood. I say we try and enjoy the little time we have left." she tells me in her soft sweet voice.

"I agree. Speaking of adulthood, what are you doing after high school?" I ask her.

""I am going to college. I've always liked investigating, CSI, detective work. Stuff like that. I want to major in criminal justice and become a detective, maybe a private eye."

"That sounds amazing. It's a lot better then what I'm doing."

"And what is that?"

"Nothing. I really don't know what I want to do."

"Well whatever you decide, I hope you find sucess in it."

"Thanks. I hope you become the world's greatest detective."

"Thanks but I don't think I'm going to become Batman anytime soon."

"You would be the sexiest Batman ever." Wow. Did I just say that? I can see her blush. We have something in common.

"So how long have you known Dave.?" She asks me.

"I have known Dave since 5th grade." I respond.

"Is he rich? I see him in nice card and clothes. Plus he is throwing this big party."

"Yeah. He is kinda rich. His dad is a movie producer but he's a dick."

"Because he cheated on his mom right?"

"Yeah"

"I heard about that at school." We pull up to his house as she says that. She looks impressed at how nice his house looks. There at a couple of cars in his driveway. Some people must have already showed up.

"Ready to go inside?" I ask her. She nods her head. Dave is standing in the doorway.

"Do you have an invitation?" Dave asks. "Just kidding. Go right on in Oh Dom. Can you put Monie in her room? She is not allowed to be at the party."

"Sure man. I'll try my best. You know how she can get."

"I know. My whole family spoils her." he says. I leave Maria in the living room. I find Monie in the dining room. She wants the cupcakes we bought.

"Monie. It's time to go to your room now." I tell her.

"But I don't wanna." She says in her pouty tone of voice. She even crosses her arms. Oh great.

"Look, if you go up into your room. I will give you this entire cart tray of cupcakes." Her eyes open wide up.

"You promise." She asks.

"Yes but you have to go to your room. I'll give you the cupcakes during the party."

"Fine." She heads up the strairs. I tell her, "Make sure you lock your door."

Her door closes. Hopefully she falls asleep so I don't have to give her those cupcakes. I walk into the living room to find Maria. I see Leah Hunn, captain of the cheerleading squad, in there. Her friends, Rachael and Pan, are standing next to her. They have glasses of wine in their hands.

Sitting on the couch is Robert Finn. He is a linebacker for our football team. Rumors are that he is getting a full scholarship to a great school. I see Maria standing in front of the patio doorway. Dave's patio is like a kitchen. There are dining tables with grills next to them. Farther from the patio is Dave's swimming pool. It's so big it's like a waterpark. It even has a slide. Palm trees tower over the pool but is far away so no leaves fall in.

"I see you are admiring the view" I tell Maria. 

"It's beautiful." She says. We take one last look before heading back inside. Every five minutes more and more classmates walk in. I see Archie, the school's devoted film director.  The members of Bloodletting, our school's band are here. Tom, Rick, Sam, Kurt, and Jim.

That's not the only music group is here. Tyrell and his crew is here. Tyrell is the best rapper in our school. His crew consists of Beta, Omega, and Alpha. Bloodletting and Tyrell are getting their stuff set up. Dave told me they might face off tonight.

"HEY! WHERE THE PARTY AT?" screams James, our mascot. Our mascot is a pirate. Damn, James is dressed up in his outfit. He takes his job seriously.

Oh shit! Dave's ex girlfriend is here. Jane walked into the living room with Nick next to her. Jane broke up with Dave to get with Nick. Dave hates both of them with a passion. Why did he let them in? Please don't do anything stupid man.

Kim and Beatrice walked in behind them. For those that don't know, Kim and Beatrice are an openly gay couple. After that, a lot of people I didn't know walked in. I don't know if they go to our school.

Dave walked in to announce that the party has begun. He hit play on his stereo and cranked it up to the loudest he could. Everyone started dancing. I could see Dave pouring drinks for people. Others were pigging out on snacks. 

Maria started dancing next to me. I wasn't much of a dancer but I tried. I wish I could see myself dancing. I pulled off the best moves I know. Maria brushed up next to me. She looked like she was ready to grind on me. I broke away.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Do you want one?" I ask.

"Sure. Give me something fruity." she says. I leave her to grab our drinks. The kitchen is full of people standing around two guys. I can't see who one is but I recognize Robert Finn. Robert is downing shots left and right. He seems to be having trouble keeping up with his opponent.

I move some guys out of the way to see Dave completely owning Robert right now. He has drunk about 5 more shot glasses than him. Finally Robert just gives up.

"I'm done man. I don't know how you can do this." He says to Dave.

"I've had a lot of practice." Dave says. I sit next to him.

"Dave be careful on how much you drink." I say to him.

"Dude, I am an expert on this shit. I am perfectly fine. I can go a lot more then this." His speech is starting to slur. I need to keep an eye an him now. With Nick here, Dave can be unpredictable.

I grab a beer for me and a Shirley Temple for Maria. I remember the cupcakes I was supposed to give Monie. I put down our drinks and take a tray of cupcakes. I head upstairs and go to her room. I open her door to find her asleep. Damn she must be a heavy sleper. I don't know how anyone can sleep through this.

Next door is Dave's parents room. I hear something coming out of it. I quietly open the door to find Kim and Beatrice fucking each other on Dave's moms bed. I act like I didn't see that and quietly close the door.

I head back downstairs to grab our drinks. I exit the kitchen to find her. Some guy is trying to dry hump but Maria wants no part of it. 

"Hey dickhead. Why don't you put your dick somewhere else?" I tell him in a threatening voice.

"Man fuck you. I can put my dick in any hole I want." He tells me. As he finishes his sentence, Maria kicks him in the dick. He falls to the ground in agony then he gets a kick to the face from Maria's high heel.

"You can't put your dick in any hole if you don't have one." She tells him. He looks at her with a pissed off look on his face but he can't do anything. Everyone is looking at us. If he tries, he is gonna have a lot of guys beating the shit out of him. He leaves.

"C'mon Maria. Let's go outside." I tell her. We leave the house. She takes off her high heels and leaves them inside by the patio door.

"I am getting sweaty. All those people inside."  She says. I hand her her drink.

"Thanks Dom. For the drink and for helping me." She says.

"No problem. I promise I will be your protector for tonight and every night."

"You are so sweet. You're not like most guys. I would like to date a guy like you." I can hear Bloodletting and Tyrell begin their battle inside. We sit there for what feels like forever. The night is beautiful. The stars are out. I's time to make my move.

"You know Maria. I would like to date a girl like you. You are so kind and sweet."

"What are wanting to ask me Dom?" She gives me a smile. I can tell on her face that she knows what I want to ask her.

"Do you-. Do you-. Do you want-" I stop there. I hear something going on inside. Someone is breaking glass. Oh shit! Please don't let it be Dave.

I rush inside leaving Maria outside. Dave is smashing everything that he sees. Lamps, bottles, windows, mirrors, etc. He is clearly intoxicated.

"Fuck you Jane. You fucking slut." He yells out. He throws an alcohol bottle at Nick. Nick ducks under and it shatters on the wall.

"You couldn't satisfy her with your tiny dick. She had to find someone big enough." Nick tells him. He starts chanting, "Tiny dick. Tiny dick. Tiny dick."

Dave sprinted at him. He couldn't take anymore. Nick picked him up off the ground and slammed him right on the floor. Nick jumped right on him and started punching the fuck out of Dave's face. I couldn't let this go on. 

I jumped right in and did my best to pull Nick off of him. He wouldn't budge. Finally Nick was done with him.

The best Nick could muster up was, "Get the fuck out of my house Nick. You too slut."

"Alright. We will get out. But I want you to know that I am going to fuck the shit out of your ex girlfriend." Nick taunted him with that. Dave shot up.

He threw his fastest punch that he could only Nick was already dodging it. He shouldn't have done done that though. Because Dave's punch landed right on the face of Jane. Jane's body fell to the ground with a thud.

"Oh fuck no. No! No!" Dave screamed out. He ran to Jane's unconscious body. I could see people were starting to leave. They didn't want to be a part of this anymore.

"You mother fucker. You are going to fucking die." Nick told Dave. But Nick didn't do anything. He just stood over Jane's unconscious body. I wanted to do something but something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I turned to see Sarah standing outside. 

"The biggest party of the year" The phrase kept repeating in my head. I ran towards her but something tripped me on my way there. It was a bottle. I felt something fall out of my back pocket. I look up to see Maria picking up my box of condoms. She looks at me with a disappointed face.

"I thought you were different." she says in a sad voice. She throws the box somewhere. She begins to leave. I can see the tears in her eyes.

I can't go to her right now. Sarah might do sonething she will regret. I'm sorry Maria. I can't be your protector right now. I get off the ground to see Sarah pointing some strange device in Nick's direction.

"Sarah don't do this!" I try to say quietly. I don't want to get everyone scared. A lot of people are still here. They are all staring at Jane. No one is doing anything to help.

I get close to Sarah. I try to take the gun away. She might try and shoot him even with us here. I trip her. The gun falls on the ground and Sarah falls on it. I hear some strange noise coming from the gun. Then, a bright light engulfs me.

*************************************

Finally I stir too. My vision is getting better. My throat is getting clearer. I can see that I'm still in Dave's house. I do my best to stand up. When did Dave paint his walls black? Wait a minute. Somethings not right. There is no way. The walls are black. Those are Maria's high heels. And they are the height of a small house.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally, your long awaited giantess action will happen next chapter. Thank you for being patient.