- Text Size +

I'm outmatched against Tony. Tony is without a doubt more powerful then I am. I'm about a 175 pound weakling. Tony looks to be a 205 ball of muscle. There is no way I can straight up fight him. The best way to beat him is not to fight him. Yet. 

The question is, can I get him tired before I'm finished? Will I get my gameplan going before Monie is bored of us? This fights gonna have to be long and grinding. I can't afford to go blow for blow. To a loser like me, that's suicide. I have to defend everything for as long as I can. Only then can I start attacking. Like I said, can I survive that long?

There's another thing that might help me. Tony is emotional right now. He's not in the right mindset because of Mark's death. Two things can come from this. He will either be on fire like a certain famous football player was after his father died. Or he will too sadden to attack me. I hope it's the later.

"After that last fight, how can we get any better then that? Well you too, you better have a fun fight or you'll pay." Monie tells us. That's what I was afraid of. I can't implement my plan if she's bloodthirsty for action.

"Are you ready? Go!"

I bring my hands up to my head in a boxing position. I know where to position my feet from watching MMA fights. You stick whichever foot you lead with out in a twelve o clock position. Your other foot has to be behind your leading foot in a 2 o clock position. To walk you move your following foot behind you, then move your leading foot after. Will this help me against him? I don't know.

I'm waiting for Tony to strike at me. But his hands are down and he's not moving. He's doesn't look interested in fighting me at all. Hell, he's not even looking at me. He's just looking at the bloodstains where his friend's body was. I think his eyes are turning red. 

I've stopped moving and put my hands down. I ask him, "What are you doing?"

Nothing. No response or movement. It's like a repeat of Robert. "Man we need to do something. We might die if we don't. Do you want to die?"

Still, nothing. I look up at Monie. She's getting impatient. Her eyes are glaring down at us. I lower my voice so she has a harder time hearing us and say, "Look, we don't have to actually fight. Just make it look real enough. If I have too, I will take the fall."

He's not responding to anything I say. Now I'm getting impatient. I get closer to him. I get my body back in fighting position to make it look like I'm going to attack. But I'm not attacking.

"Goddammit you have to do something. If you don't, I will. I'm not gonna die because of you." I'm getting angry now. Monie is too.

"Stop talking. Fight or both of you will fight me." Monie says. An ultimatum. Just great.

"I didn't want to fight you too, but you've left me no choice." I say. I'm gonna have to detract from my gameplan to survive. I bring my fist behind my hand ready to strike. With all my power and spped, I aim at his head. But Tony does something I didn't expect. He grabs my punch.

I feel myself being pulled towards him. Ooooph! I let out a stange noise because his knee has hit my stomach with a lot of power. I can't breath. The wind has been knocked out of me. Tony throws a Sparta kick at my chest. Aah! I drop to the floor in pain.

Tony rushes in to attack but I'm holding him back by kicking at his knees. When that doesn't stop him, I move to his stomach. I'm pushing him with all my strength but he's way too strong. Dammit! He's pushed my legs away from him. Uh! His heavy body is sitting on my chest. I can't move him off of me! Dammit don't panic man!

The first punch lands on my nose. My eyes immediately water. The oxygen is being restricted from my nose. Is it broken? I can't think. I'm panicking. Thought process in shambles. Ow! Fuck! Another punch to my left cheek. Gonna bruise soon. Know it.

Put your hand to you face. Don't let anymore. No put hands to face. No put arms. Thought process haywire. Ah! Another punch, this time to my temple. The worlds going fuzzy. Will I be knocked out soon? Think there is blood in mouth. From nose? Stop asking questions. Don't think! Just do.

Fuck! Another punch to right eye. Can't see out of it. Left it open. Stupid! Stupid! Cover up. Can't take this abuse. Arm to face you stupid fucker! Do it! Shit another punch to my nose. Can't breathe. No oxygen from chest or nose. Might die of suffocation soon. DEFEND!

Thought process is fixing itself. Have to think of-. Ah! Punch to lip. Feel busted open. Enjoying it now? Hahaha! I'm either going crazy or going crazy. Wait! Wait! Fight dirty. Must do it to survive. Have to fight dirty because his privates are left open. Just punch. 

Thought process is fixed. I'm back. Yes! I put my arms to my face. The blows are not as hard as before. My arms are taking the abuse. As soon as he stops punching, hit his nutsack as hard as you can. I tell myself. I can think again. I can feel my five senses coming back. The sense of hearing is glourious now. Why? Because I can hear Tony starting to breathe heavy.

How many punches has he thrown now? He landed about 6 good ones. Most of his later punches have hardly hit me. My arms are in extreme pain though. The punches have stopped. I hear Tony taking a huge deep breathe. Now's the time to attack. Boom! Nutshot!
Tony lets out a small grunt. I can feel the weight being lifted slightly. Just enough for me to escape. I'm on my feet now. Tony is clutching his privates. I go for a kick to the face but he grabs my foot. Ahhh! He's twisting it wrong. I jump in the air and try to kick him in the head but he's caught that too! 

I'm thrown onto my back again. We're in the same position as earlier. I have to try something different this time. I have to adapt. But what can I do? Let's try this. Tony coming in like last time. Instead of fighting him, I let him attack.

He about to sit on my chest again, so fuck it, let's go for it. Inches away from using his weight on me, I grab both legs with my arms, push up with the lower half of my body, and flip him over onto his back. He's good though, because as soon as I do that he spins around onto his stomach and tries to lift himself up. I counter by jumping on his back and wrap my legs around his stomach. I try to hurt his ribs that way but I don't have the strength to do so.

What I didn't realize is that I've unintentionally caused a trap. Tony is trying to pry my legs off of him. In doing so, he has left his neck wide open. Here's my chance. I wrap my left arm, the stronger arm, around his neck. I place my right arm over my left wrist and squeeze with all the strength I have. I don't know if it's doing anything.

Tony has stopped trying to pry my legs off. He's moved on to my arms. I drop us both with all my weight making it harder for him to stop me. C'mon tap before my arms give out. My arms are losing energy. It's doesn't help that they are bruised and in pain from earlier. I have to keep squeezing. Must win for the team. 

I can feel it. I can feel the consciousness leave Tony's body. He's not attacking my arms anymore. I feel less and less of a struggle. Until, nothing. No resistance. Just an unconscious body. I won.

I immediately let go of his neck. If I keep it on longer, it could kill him. I jump to my feet, but almost collapse. I'm tired. Exhausted. My vision goes black then immediately returns. Was that a black out? I can hear people cheering. A girl screaming. Sounds like Maria. Some guy is yelling his head off. Dave?

The sounds of everyone's excitement is fading. It's getting softer and softer. I can't control my head. It's feels heavier then a bowling ball. The giant pink room is spinning like I'm on a Mary-Go-Round. My body is light. I feel like I'm flying, maybe falling. Wait! I'm on the ground now. I was just on my feet. Did I fall? Everything's blurry. Objects and people are getting darker. Then pitch black. Gone. But hey, at least I won.