- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was running around the house like ants. I didn't see the point in rushing. Either way we were going to end up dead. I tell myself that, but I just went through near death. I made promises that I would save my friends. Now I'm regretting it. It was a heat of the moment decision. I should have just died.

The slaves were pushing each other out of the way, trying to leave the house. Then, BAM! None of us saw it coming. We looked up to see the ceiling of our new house. I looked at the door to see a giant toe with pink nail polish. Monie rammed her stupid toe at us. Her toe fit perfectly in the door. I could hear her giggling her ass off.

"Hahahahaha. That was so funny. My toe was like a bowling ball. You grapes all tumbled over." Monie said while laughing. Her toe didn't leave the doorway. "Let's see if you grapes can push my toe out of the way If you don't, I'll crush your house with you in it."

We knew it was impossible, but we tried anyways. Everyone got off their asses.We grabbed a handful of toes and pushed with all of our strength. I was starting to break a sweat. Her toe was not moving at all. Our combined strength failed to move a toe. That's how weak we were. If only, one of us was Superman. Light bulb!

Sarah! I turned my head to see Sarah standing with her back against the stairs. I let go of the toe to talk to her. Dave asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back." I said. I jogged towards Sarah. "Hey you want to help us?"

"How could I help?" Sarah asked.

I lowered my voice to a near whisper, "You said that you had superstrength. Can't you move a toe?"

"I don't know how strong I am yet. Besides, I can risk anyone knowing about me. It's bad enough that you know. If they find out that I was the cause of this, who knows what they might do to me."

I wanted to slap her face off. She would crush my neck if I tried that. Instead, I just give her a dirty look. Then I say, "You are the only one who can save us. You're gonna have to step up if all of us are to survive."

I leave her after that. I jog back to the others and continue our useless try. Then, something happens. Monie's toe begins to move very slowly. I can't believe it. We are moving it, but how? I immediately think of Sarah. Has she cometo help us? I look back to see Sarah still standing at the stairs.

Why is her toe moving? Have we gotten stronger? There's no way though. Sarah said it takes years to increase your strength. It doesn't matter. The toe was being defeated by a bunch of tiny people. 

Closer and closer, it's almost out of the doorway. We almost begin to cheer. Almost. Monie pushes her toe forward. We are thrown back by it. She begins laughing again. "Oh this is so fun. Na na na na boo boo. I made you think you could move my toe. But you can't. Now you can come out."

That bitch knows how to break our spirit. I stand up to my feet and help Dave up. We are the first to leave the house. I'm kinda glad that I'm out of the house now. I see Nick, Rachael, Pan, Beatrice, and Maria standing in between Monie's gigantic feet.

A wave of relief washs over me. I'm happy that Maria's alive and unharmed. Then Monie's left foot begins to rise. It's rising higher and higher in the air. My heart pumps faster and faster. Then, it falls to the ground. I scream out, "NOOOOOO!"

Her foot crashes down on Maria and the others. I close my eyes not wanting to see the horror. I know all that left is a stain in the carpet. I slowly begin to open my eyes up. I expect the sight of red goo. But it's not there. Nothing is there. Everyone is alright. No one has been harmed. It was just a hallucination.

I quickly walk over to Maria and the others. She expects it this time. I embrace her in my arms. She hugs me back this time. I can feel everyone looking at us again. I let go of her. Dave is looking at me with a smile on his face. Leah, does not have the same expression. She doesn't look too happy with me. Great. I'm gonna have to deal with that shit later on.

"Aww look at the two itty bitty wuvbirds." Monie says in a luvy duvy voice. For some reason, it sends a shiver down my spine. 

Are we ready to have some fun now? I know I am." She says. Her voice has changed to a devious one. "But I am kind of hungry."

Monie reveals a bag of grapes behind her back. Huh, it's fitting"

"It's fitting isn't it?" Monie says. Bitch took my line. "I'm eating grapes in front of my grapes. But wait. This is part of a game. You will help me eat my grapes. I just need a couple of volunteers."

Monie looks at us, deciding which one she wants to use. "I got it. Where is the band that was playing at the party?" Monie asks.

No one responds. Bloodletting has to be paralyzed with fear right now. "Any one gonna answer? If you don't, you'll have a meeting with my toilet."

"He's one of them." I hear someone yell out. Archie. He's pointing at Jim.

"Thank you little one. Can you point out the rest?" Monie asks.

"Yes. There's one right there. And there. And there. And there." Archie points at Rick, then Tom, then Sam, and finally Kurt. The gangs all round up.

Kurt is the first to react. He throws himself at Archie. He's on top, reigning blows on his face. "You son of a bitch! Why did you rat us out?"

Archie could barely speak. His face was covered in blood. The blood was getting into his eyes and throat. He attempts to say, "Bee-ause. We wer gong to be illd." 

Kurt has Archie's neck in his hand. No one tries to help Archie. He's an asshole. Then, Monie's fingers lower down like a crane. They wrap around Kurt's head. He is pulled into the air. His screaming causes fear. She brings him to her face.

"As long as you are my pets, there will be no fighting you got that?" Monie tells him.

"You hypocritical bitch! You kill us but then tell us not to kill." Kurt says. It's hard to hear him but he doesn't sound afraid at all.

"But I'm doing this for fun."

"Fun! What the hell kind of fun is this to you?" Silence. No one says anything. Then Kurt says, "How about you play with this for fun?"

I can't see what he's doing. I can make a guess though. It looks like he's messing with the lower half of his body. Is he-? No he can't be? That look on Monie's expression explains everything. Kurt has stuck his dick out in front of her.

"Is that a pee-pee?" She asks.

"You bet your sweet ass it is."

"My mommy says that if a boy should ever try to puul his pee-pee out in front of me, I have to run for help. She never said anything about small boys though. I guess I'll have to do something else."

"Like what?" Kurt asks. Monie gives him a smile. Kurt should have never done that. It was the biggest mistake of his life. Monie brought her fingernails to his crotch. Oh no! I knew what was coming. Kurt started screaming in fear. He knew what was coming too.

The girls were getting scared. Kurt wouldn't stop screaming. "NO! NO! DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!"

His screams stopped. Silence. Then, faint sounds of whimpering. Followed by a droplets of blood falling the floor. Something lands next to Nick. We get closer to see what it was. Leah pukes. Nick jumps back in shock. Dave looks away. I look for a moment, then look up at Kurt. 

Monie has done the ultimate form of torture to a man. Kurt, has been castrated by her fingernails. Kurt has to be in shock. He hasn't moved or made a sound. Monie shakes him.

"Are you still alive? C'mon, that can't kill you. Can it?" She asks. "Oh well. Let's finish him off."

She grabs his chest with two fingers. She barely pulls on him. With that slight pull, Kurt's head is ripped off from his neck. Blood sprays in the air like a fountain. She turns his body towards us. Blood is being sprayed all over us like rain. We run in all different directions to get away from it.

Finally it stops. No more blood squirts out from his dead body. Nothing will ever come out of his body. Kurt's body is thrown into the trash can. His head, is popped into Monie's mouth like a tic tac.

She picks up the rest of Bloodletting from the ground. "Are you ready to play my game?"

Chapter End Notes:

Like always please review. I need feedback!