- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plot-centric chapter. Next chapter should be fun. I have so many different deaths and tortures planned but am trying to put it in order.

I can't be upstairs anymore. After hearing the truth and shamefully losing my virginity, I have to be away from this. I don't even wanna climb downstairs right now. Leah drained all the energy out of my body. I just want to go to sleep. 

But I can't right now. I don't know how much time has passed since my being up here. So with what little energy I had left, I made my way downstairs. A jolt of pain coarsed through my legs as they hit each step. I have to jump off each step because these steps were designed for a Barbie doll. Fucking Barbie dolls!

Exhaustion was getting the best of me. I haven't slept at all. As I try and jump down another stair, I trip. My head is the first thing to hit the stairs. Pain soars through my head. My body goes numb. You would think I would be scared. But I'm not. I'm actually happy. Since I've been shrunk, I have walked across carpets, climbed giant stairs, ran away from Monie's foot, searched for survivors, crushed under many people, climbed more stairs, and orgasimed twice. I did the only thing I could do, I passed out.

Darkness. Total darkness. I don't know where I am. I don't know if I'm asleep or awake. If I had any luck at all, I would be dead and somewhere nice. A light tunnel would be getting nearer and nearer towards me. Mmmmmm, a warm, fuzzy light tunnel.

Kinda like the one heading towards me. Wait a minute, light! I'm about to die! Someone has answered my prayers. I don't have to be shrunk anymore. Monie is not my master. Take that bitch!

I'm gonna miss everyone though. My parents loved me with all their heart. I don't want to see them cry. Their son is being taken from them. Mom. Dad. I love you with all my heart. You can't hear my thoughts but just know that you were the best people I could have ever loved.

Dave, my best friend. My best friend since childhood. You are the coolest guy I will ever know. I'm sorry I didn't stop you from drinking. You should have been under my watch the entire time. I'm sorry I didn't notice you were in pain. As a friend, I have failed you.

Leah. The sex was good for me. Probably not for you. You said not to thank you for it but I have to. You took my virginity. I finally got to feel what it's like to kiss a woman. How their bodies felt against mine. What sex feels like. My only regret is that you weren't Maria.

Finally we come to Maria. I have never loved a girl as more then you. I never told you. You probably think I'm weird as hell. Hell, I am weird as hell around you. You weren't my girlfriend yet I still feel as if I've cheated on you. I made a promise that I would protect you. I didn't.  And for that I am sorry.

I lay in the darkness, waiting for the light to engulf me. There is no one else I want to say goodbye to. Oh right. Sarah. Nah let's not say anything. But we were always nice to each other. Then again, she did shrink me. Of course, that let to lead to sex with Leah. But then again that was a bad thing for me with Maria and all. I'm so confused. Stupid Sarah. Stupid Sarah and- Bert.

Bert!! Errrrrr! That son of a bitch! The real cause of my problems. Stupid Bert the Pervert. Foot freak! I wanna strangle his neck so bad. He's probably enjoying the time of life under some unsuspecting woman's foot. While me and others are fighting for our lives. Some of us have lost our lives.

Energy was exploding inside of me. My arms and legs weren't full of blood, weighing them down. My heart was beating at a normal rate. I stopped being tired. I jumped up off the pitch black ground.

I took one look at that light tunnel. I stuck my hand in the air and pointed my middle finger at it. I shouted, "Fuck you light! I'm not dying yet! Bert! You fucking pervert! I'm gonna find you and kill you! And I'm keeping my promises. I'm protecting Maria, Dave, and Leah."

The tunnel of light wasn't stopping. In fact, it was getting closer and closer. Ah fuck! I guess I am dying here today. Fuck! I thought I had this one. Oh well. Guess it's time to accept my death. I stick my armsout, ready to brace myself. The light engulfs my death.

I wait for beautiful grasslands and gardens. Angels flying everywhere with their pure white wings. Maybe Matt and Beth were waiting for me. Ready to tell me that dying was the bestthing to happen to us. No. Instead I see something blurry. It's kind of tan with gold on brown on top of it.

The blur gets clearer and clearer until it becomes something recognizable. I am staring at the face of my best friend, Dave.

"Oh you're awake. You scared me half to death you dick. I seriously thought you were dead." said Dave with relief in his voice.

"What happened? I was going down a tunnel of light, then I wake up to see your ugly face." I tell him. He laughs at me.

"It's not my face that's ugly. Hehehe, you should look at yours." I try to turn my head but it's killing me. My eyes haven't adjusted yet to the light. 

"Just don't move right now. You took a very nasty fall on your head. I found you as you were falling. The faceplant knocked you out." Dave said.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"About 4 hours." 

"4 hours! Holy shit! I'm lucky I'm not in a coma or dead."

"You looked like you were dead at first. I tried carrying you downstairs but I didn't want to move you."

"Are we still on the stairs?"

"No. Robert came and helped me. We slowly and carefully carried you downstairs. Laid you on the carpet."

"What! You're supposed to give me oxygen. And carry me on something flat."

"I wasn't kissing you."

"Ohhhh. I could have died you asshole." I slap his chest hard.

"Do that again and I'll knock you back into unconsciousness." He jokefully said. I laid there for a little bit. No one said a word.

"So we are royally fucked? Aren't we?" Dave said. His tone was serious. The happiness and jokes were done for right now.

"Maybe not. Monie is the only one who'll listen to you." said I.

"She listened to me because I was bigger then her. Now, I'm the size of her big toe. Why should she listen to me?"

"She didn't listen to you because you were bigger. It was because you knew how to talk to her."

"Dom. You don't seem to understand. She can do whatever she wants now. She has complete power over us."

"I know that. I'm just asking to try." The toy house began to shake. It wasn't helping my recently woken up head.

"Grapes! Time to get out here! Time to play!" Monie loudly said. "If you're not out here in 5 minutes, I'm crushing both houses!"

Dave looked at me with fear. "C'mon. We have to go out there."

"Ready to die?" I half-jokingly say. Dave doesn't smile. He looks really scared. He knows that we both might die.