- Text Size +

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get in them. Oh how I wish I was home watching that movie now. That quote is so spot on. How could anyone predict we would have been shrunk? How could anyone predict we would be slaves to a 9-year old?

Everything I just learned of was killing my head. Bert started this. How can a teenager find a way to shrink with everyday items? Instead of using it for good, he used it for sexual pleasure. It didn't stop at Bert. No, his inventions were passed onto Sarah. 

This was supposed to be a normal party. Actually, it was supposed to be the biggest party. You can say now that it's the smallest party of the year. I ruined it. I didn't stop Dave from drinking. That lead to the fight. If I never would have attacked Sarah, we wouldn't be in this situation. 

But then again, if Sarah wouldn't have been obsessed with revenge she wouldn't have came. Of course Nick was the cause of that. He bullied her to the point of revenge. Jane was a whore. If she never would have cheated, Dave wouldn't have flipped out and Sarah wouldn't have pulled her shrink ray out. Whose fault is it?

My head was killing me. I needed to get out of the house. I was gonna start heading downstairs until I remembered Leah wanted to see me. It couldn't hurt to go see her for a little bit. Cleaning up after our mess will probably keep Monie occupied for a long time. If only she would clean forever, then we would never have to deal with her. So I head over to Leah's room.

I'm still having a hard time grasping the size of toy furniture. "Leah?" I call out.

"Dom I'm still on top of the bed. Come up here." Leah responds. I try climbing the bed but it's still too tall. My height only reaches about half way.

"You look funny trying to climb up. Grab my hand." Leah extends her arm towards me. With her help I successfully climb the bed. It's kind of nice up here. The beds like 5x our size. It's extremely roomy up here. 6 of us could probably sleep together on these beds.

"Thanks. What did you want to see me for?" I ask her. Leah was always a sexy girl, but I never paid attention to her. Maria was the only girl I could think about. There was just something about her that attracted me to her. Now that I'm up close to Leah, she really is an extremely sexy girl. 

"I'm kinda lonely. That bitch took my friends." said Leah.

"She took my friend Maria too."

"Maria's pretty friendly. And she cute too. Do you think she's gonna do anything to them?"

I honestly don't know. Monie lies a lot. I didn't want to think about it because Maria's with her. I don't want to worry her. So I lie, "Monie said she wouldn't hurt them until she came back. I'm pretty sure they're alright."

"Yeah then when she gets back we are all gonna be killed." She choked up while saying that. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. Her cheeks were flushed. 

I wrap my arms over her. I didn't want her to cry. She had to believe that there was some kind of hope. Someone had to make her feel safe. I'm the only person near her.

"Shhhhh. Shhh. It's alright. Everything's gonna be alright. I'm gonna make sure you're safe." I half life and half promise her. There is no way I can protect her. I can't protect Maria. 

"How are you gonna protect me Dom? There's nothing you can do." She says as I hold her. She's still crying. Her tears are getting on my shirt.

"Me and Dave will help. The only people Monie will listen to are us. Dave just needs to snap out of it. I promise we will do anything we can to help."

Leah was calming down. Her tears stopped flowing. She wasn't breathing heavy anymore. I could feel her heartbeat slowing down. I tried breaking away from her but she wouldn't let go.

I gotta say that holding her felt extremely pleasent. Her very tanned skin was smooth as a baby's bottom. Her golden blonde hair smelled like peaches. Her big breasts were poking at my ribs. Her big athletic ass sat on my thigh, near my crotch.

I was getting excited. My member was beginning to move. It was pushing up against my jeans. It wasn't done growing yet. I tried pushing Leah off before she could feel it. It was getting closer and closer to touching her right buttcheek. 

Oh God. Having this sexy lady on me was getting me horny. Sure it's natural but I want Maria. Not Leah. Next thing I knew, Laeh adjusted her butt and t was right on top of my erection. 

My erection was stabbing her buttcheek. It felt so good though. My mind was split into two. One half wanted to get out of there and save myself for Maria. The other half wanted this. I was struggling to get Leah off me. Then, Leah turned her head towards me. Her face was close to mine. I never expected this next part to happen. She gave me a smile and planted a big kiss right on my lips!

I didn't know how to react to this. This was the first time a girl kissed me. I was so confused. I didn't know if I should pull back or let it happen. Leah was making out with me with no intentions on stopping. My heart was pounding in my chest.

Leah stopped. She finally let go of me. Her hand touched my chest and gently pushed me on my back. I was frozen as she grabbed my throbbing erection still in my jeans.

"What do we have here? Does somebody have a bone?" She said to me as if she was speaking to a baby. "It looks like it hurt. Why don't I do something about that?"

It true. My erection was killing me. My zipper was being pulled down. Only my underwear stood between my erection and Leah. My underwaer was stained from the precum. It didn't stay there for long because Leah slowly and seductively pulled them down. My erection was completely sticking out of my pants. It was dripping droplets of precum.

"Are you ready for this?" Leah asked. No! I don't wanna do this. I want Maria. I love her. Nothing from my body would respond. I didn't move or speak. I gave in. I submitted.

Leah's mouth engulfed my erection. My eyes shot open. I was breathing heavy. My heart was coming close to exploding in my chest. Leah's tongue was rubbing against the tip of my penis. With each sucking motion, jolts of pleasure raced through my body. I was moaning. My hands were squeezing the sheets hard.

I started moving my lower half up and down. I was trying to hump her mouth! This blowjob just felt so good. Nothing crossed my mind at. I was only focused on this blowjob. Then my erection exploded in her mouth.

It didn't feel long at all. It felt short. No, I wanted more. More! I heard a gulping noise followed by, "Well, it looks like somebody was a virgin."

It was true. The only contact my penis got was from me. Hey1 It's only every once in awhile. I tried speaking but I was exhausted. The only words I could muster up were, "Th-Th-h-h-an-an-k Y-y-y-o-ou."

"Sweety, you don't need to thank me. We're probably gonna die soon. You are such a nice guy I thought I'd reward you."

"This sure did get rid of my headache." I say to her. Leah laughed her ass off.

"That was funny."

"I guess I should be leaving. I need to find my own spot."

"You're not leaving. Not yet." I look at her. She's staring me down like a hawk.

"Why?"

"Because we're not done here. You haven't done anything to me yet. I didn't know how to respond to that.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not the only horny one here. Stay for a little bit. Get your little friend down there a chance to recharge his batteries. Please." She gave me the puppy dog face. I really didn't want to do this.

"Ok." I gave in again. Leah makes me submissive. Fifteen minutes passed.

"Help me get undressed." Leah asked. 

Our bodies embraced. I gently stroked her cheeks, kissing them after each stroke. My hands got lowered and lower to the end of her shirt. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips before pulling her shirt off. My penis was getting erect again. Her big breasts were in view. The only thing hiding them was her black bra.

I slowly moved my face closer and closer in between her breasts. I kissed the middle, then turned my head to the left kissing her breast, then turned my head to the right and did the same. My hand reached around her body to the back of her bra.

It quickly unhooked it. Her breasts were not completely exposed. Her nipples are hard. I wrap my lips around her left nipple, sucking on it. Leah faintly moans. I don't know if she's enjoying this.

My body gently shoved her onto her back. I was now on top of her. I didn't put my weight on her. No need to hurt her. I place my hands on her lower back slipping my hands down the back of her short shorts. Our lips lock while I pull her shorts off.

My lips pull away from hers. I kiss her neck and move down from there to her breasts, then her stomach, and finally her crotch. I grab her panties with my teetch. I rip them of her. Her hungry vagina is staring at me. Waiting.

"You won't be disappointed if this ends fast?" I ask her.

"If you get done before me, I'll take over." She winks at me. I stop playing around. I shove my erection into her hole. I can't believe I just did that. I thurst up and down. Over and over. Leah starts moaning. Her hands are grabbing the sheets. I honestly don't know if she's faking it.

It doesn't take long for me to cum in her. I feel so disappointed in myself. I'm sure Leah can see it on my face. "It's ok. You're new to this. Let me take over."

Leah flips me over on my back. She's the one on top now. Her motion are amazing. She's experience at this. She knows what she's doing. My limp dick is enough for her. Her moans are genuine. She's breathing heavy.

The bed is creaking. She humping me with power. She's telling me that my penis is her bitch. Finally she orgasims. My penis is wet with her juices. Leah falls to the bed in exhaustion.

We lay there for a while. We don't say anything to each other. Then I finally speak, "I'm gonna go now."

"Ok. If we survive, you can come back if you wanna do this again." she says.

I zip up my zipper, then climb down the bed. An ocean of regret hits me. I realized that I just had sex with Leah. I'm not with Maria but I feel as if I've cheated on her. I'm disappointed in myself. I couldn't control my urges. I became submissive.

I walk out that room ashamed with myself.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!