- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you read "Bert the Pervert", you will get a better understanding of this chapter. It's gonna be a long one.

RING!RING!RING! The phone was ringing in Monie's bedroom. "Uhhh. Why do people have to call?" asked Monie.

She grabbed the phone off her table. "Oh Hi Mom. They're asleep. They stayed up for a very long time."

I drowned out Monie's voice. I don't want to hear it anymore. I wish I had a phone. Then I could call them and tell them what happened. They probably aren't worried about me right now. I told them I would be staying for the weekend. They are gonna freak out when I'm not home.

That's it! They know where I'll be. If I don't show up, my parents will come looking for me. The first place they'll look is here. The only thing I have to do is survive.

I checked my pocket for something. It had to still be there. Yes! Fucking yes! My phone is still in my pocket! No! No! Fuck no! It's dead. What a fucking cliche. It's just like in all those horror movies where the victim's phone magically dies. My life has become a horror movie. This is total bullshit.

"Everything's fine. All they did was watch movies. No. There were no girls. See you tomorrow. Love you. I'll tell him. Bye mommy."

"Crap. Guess what. You grapes just bought yourselves some time. I have to go clean up after the messes you grapes made. Get comfy because when I get back you're gonna wish you never threw a party." Monie was about to leave until she realized something.

"Oh almost forgot the rules. You grapes can walk around my room anytime you want. But you have to watch out for when I'm walking. If you try to hide, I'll kill one person for every 10 minutes you are missing. And to make sure you don't escape my room."

Monie grabbed something out of her drawer. It was a roll of pink tape. She taped up the space underneath her closet, bathroom, and entrance door. She's trapped us in her room. We can only hide but that would kill others. 

"I don't want all of you hiding at the same time so I'm taking some of you." Monie looked at who she wanted. I just hope she doesn't take Dave, Maria, and Sarah. I need Sarah. I realized I never got to question her. Now is the time.

Nick was the first one to be taken. Not without a struggle though. Cheerleaders Rachael and Pan went too. Beatrice was ripped away from Kim's arms. A couple of guys from the other team were taken. Finally, Maria was taken. Fuck!

I wanted to go with them but I needed to question Sarah. I'm stuck at a crossroads. I can go with Maria and reveal my feelings. Or I can interrogate Srah and possibly help us all. I'm sorry Maria. I have to put you behind Sarah.

"Find a part of the dollhouse to live in. I'll be back later." said Monie. She left her room and shut the door on us.

Everyone one ran towards the dollhouses except for me. I stayed behind scouting for Sarah. When I couldn't find her, I entered my dollhouse. 

At my height, the dollhouse is like a mansion. It was designed for 11.5 inch dolls. I'm about 1 1/2 inch. The doll house is dressed up in pink of course. the house has five fully furnished, deluxe rooms with chandeliers, a fireplace, and a refrigerator that all light up. The house even comes with sounds. The toilet flushes, there's a kitchen timer, you can ring the doorbell, and the fireplace crackles.

This shit would be cool if we weren't so small. We have to climb up to use the toilet. Plus worry about falling in. The beds reach to the top of our heads. The couches are massive. This place would be kick-ass to live in if it wasn't for our small bodies.

Everyone was running around the house to find a place to take. Some guys were fighting over spots. How could you fight over spots? The place is a mansion. I wasn't here to find a spot. I was here to find Sarah.

I started in the living room. Archie was propped on the couch. It looked like he was sleeping on a super queen sized bed. His legs only reached about halfway. Jane was sitting next to a chair. She looked depressed. No sign of Sarah yet.

I moved onto the kitchen. James was opening drawers looking for food. He turned to me and said, "There's no food. Why the hell is there no food in a kitchen?"

"Because this is a toy kitchen dumbass?" I told him.

"That bitch won't get the chance to kill me if I die of starvation." It's true. I'm hungry too. None of us could eat. All the food was out of reach. If we try and plead with Monie, maybe she will give us some food.

There was no sign of her in the bathrooms. I didn't see her in the recreation room either. She had to be upstairs. The stairs were big though. They went up to my thigh. It took a little big longer to get to the next floor.

The next floor wwere the bedrooms. I counted four rooms. Each one the same design. A table with a mirror, a drawer, and a bed. In one of the rooms Leah was trying to climb up the bed. I went over to help her.

"Here let me help you up." I said. I pushed her up by her feet.

"Thanks Dom. You want up?" Leah asked.

"No. I want to know where Sarah is. Do you know?"

"She's in the next room over."

"Thanks."

"Hey Dom. After you finish talking to her, can you come over?"

"Sure. I don't know how long it'll take though.

"That's ok. I'll just be up here." I left the room. Next door Sarah was standing beside a bed.

"There you are." I tell her. "Oh I have so many questions."

"I know but let's talk under the bed." said Sarah. She crawled underneath the bed. I followed her.

"You're first question is probably, "How the hell did you shrink us?" said Sarah.

"Damn straight mind reader." I say.

"It's obvious. That gun you tried to take away. It's  a shrink ray." Sarah pulled it out from her bookbag.

"I kinda got that. Why did you use it?"

"I wasn't going to. I was going to follow Nick home, then shrink him. But Dave started that fight and both guys were out of control. I had to stop Nick."

"You were gonna shrink him right in front of everybody?"

"I had to. Things were going crazy. I decided not to then you attacked me."

"Are you saying it's my fault?"

"Partly yeah. It's mainly my fault though. I shouldn't have pulled out my gun in front of everybody. It was stupid of me."

"How did all of us shrink though? It's only supposed to shrink one person at a time."

"We broke it. When you tried taking it away, you caused me to fall on it. It ended up breaking and creating that blast."

"Can you fix it?"

"Yeah. But not here. I can fix it at my secret spot."

"Secret spot?"

"Yeah. It's a labratory to me. I'm the only one who knows where it is."

"So we are stuck at this size. There is no way we can escape. Even if we escape the others will be slaughtered."

"We are going to be slaughtered anyways. We can't save anyone. We can only save ourselves."

"We can't even do that. There is no way you can get to your lab without being killed."

"I can try. That's the only thing I can do. I have a lot better shot of making it then anybody else here."

"And why is that?"

"Can't tell you yet. Ask something else."

I was starting to get mad. How can she keep secrets at a time like this? "Ok then. How the hell did you make a shrink ray?"

Sarah gave me a smile. "It wasn't me."

"Then who the hell was it?"

"Years ago, there was a student named Bert Slevic. He was the most brilliant mind I had ever known. But he was different.

"How was he different?"

"He was, how can I say it, perverted. 

"Perverted?"

"Yep. He had a major foot fetish. He was obsessed with them. He was a teenage when I was young. Around ten. He told me out his fetishes."

"Did you ever take part of them?"

"God no. He was a pervert but not a pedophile. Then one day he told me something."

"What?"

"He told me how he met his new science teacher. He described her as the most beautiful thing in the world. She had the most perfect feet you could get on a woman. He said that she opened up a new fetish he never knew he had. A giantess fetish."

"And that led to where we are?"

"Yes. He started going off on his own. He didn't visit me all that often. Sometimes he went weeks without visiting me. Then one day in the middle of the night, he woke me up. He was going on and on about how he did it. How he finally solved it."

"How to shrink right?"

"Yes. He showed me a watch. It looked different from any other watch. Then he pressed a button. His body was growing smaller before my very eyes. His body was lost in his clothes. Soon after, I found him by my big toe."

"Were you creeped out?"

"A little at first then I started playing with him."

"Playing with him?"

"I pressed my big toe against his body. His little penis began to grow. I didn't know about erections at that age. His penis felt good under my toe. Suddenly I felt something burst onto my toe. I looked under to see white goo. Bert started growing back to normal size. He looked at me with an ashamed face. 

He said to me, "I'm flattered that you did that, but please don't ever do that again. I don't want you to do that to me. Never you." I felt embarassed. He was naked in front of me and I just jacked him off with my big toe."

"Why did you do it?"

"I didn't know at first. A sensation just came over me. I couldn't control myself. But then I realized that it was power. The power of keeping a tiny person against their will. It was intoxicating."

"Yeah. That's why we have a little girl crushing up with her foot. Playing games with us. Whatever happened to Bert?"

"After that incident, he didn't come back. Until three months later. He came to my room with a backpack on. He was running away. He told me that he met someone who shared his fetish. He wouldn't ever see me again. Bert handed me something. It was a key. He told me that the key unlocked the entrance to his lab. He hugged me and left."

"You searched for that lab?"

"Yes. I couldn't find it anywhere in his house. But I found it anyways. The door was hiding in his basement. It was under the playhouse we used to play in. When I entered his lab, I found everything. Unfinished projects, copies of blueprints, his lab journals, and the materials needed to make everything."

"And that's what you did. Didn't you think of the dangers these inventions presented?"

"Of course but the excitement of everything was exhilirating. I had to create them. I wanted to shrink myself. I kind of wanted to shrink other people. I never did though. Nick would have been my first."

"Hopefully your last. You never saw Bert again?"

"I thought I would never see him. Three years later passed from his disapperance. He surprised me in the lab. He was older. He was going crazy. Rambling on about how he couldn't please his woman. How she wanted more but he could never give her more. How the one thing she wanted was the one thing he couldn't solve. He said he would return to her when he figured it out. He needed more resources."

"What happened next?"

"I asked him something. I said since we were older now if I could we could try it one more time. He didn't want to do it. But I forced him by taking off my shoes. I seductively rubbed my toes over his mouth. I let him sniff my scent. He couldn't resist. He shrank himself. You know the rest."

"I don't wanna know the rest."

"He left after that. I never saw him again. I always wondered if he solved whatever it was that bothered him. If he went back to his woman and lived happily ever after."

"This is all crazy. I have another question though. You said you had a better shot at surviving then all of us. Why is that?"

Sarah grabbed my hand. She pulled me out from under the bed. She was strong. I felt myself being lifted up off the ground. I was let down. Then she did something I couldn't have imagined.

Sarah jumped over the toy bed and back. She said to me, "That is why."

"How the hell did you do that?"

"It's something I discovered. Bert might have discovered it before me. The longer you stay shrunk, the more your normal attributes begin to stay with you. It's like an ant. An ant can carry way more then it's body weight. It's also like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets."

"How long did it take for you to get stronger?"

"It took me years until I was stronger and faster."

"So we can't do it in two days?"

"It's impossible."

"Sarah, I'm gonna leave now. I have to process all this."

"Leave. Be careful though. And Dom?"

"I'll find a way to save us."

I left the room. My brain was hurting from overload. The one thing that clawed at my brain was Bert. He is the cause of all this. His fucked up mind led to innocent people dying. If I get out of this alive, I will find him and I will kill him with his own weapons.