- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I realized that this story is too brutal for an R rating. Let's bump that up to a X.

Blood splattered so far it hit my face. I freaked out so hard I opened my eyes. I wish I wouldn't have done that. I wish I wouldn't have seen the horror in front of me. I wish all of this would go away. I wish I was somewhere else.

Wait a minute. I am somewhere else. I'm in a church. But that can't be. I was just in a little girls room. "Here comes the Bride" begins playing. Ah, I know where I am now. It where I always go.

A blushing bride in her white wedding gown walks down the aisle. I don't see my family. The ones I see are the ones with me in the real world right now. The slaves.

The bride reaches me. I take her veil off like I'm supposed to. Like the other times, it always Maria in that gown. It always her who I fantasize about marrying. I want to make it out alive, with her. I have to protect her.

The priest begins. I try not laughing at the site of the priest. My best friend Dave is our priest. I don't listen to what he says. It's just the passages every priest says at a wedding. I stare at Maria. The only thing I want to focus on.

"Dom. Do you swear?" asks Dave.

"What?" I ask.

"Dude. Do you swear?"

"Oh yeah. I do."

"Maria, do you swear?" Dave asks her. Maria is getting ready to say it. I can't help but smile. My heart is pumping waiting for those magic words. 

"I d-" She's interrupted by loud thumping noises. The ground is shaking violently. 

"Is it an earthquake?" asks Dave.

"No. It's something worse." I tell him.

"Godzilla then."

"No your sister."

The roof begins to tear apart. The ground is breaking at our feet. I reach for Maria's hand but something metallic is blocking me from her. My right arm is in pain. Blood is pumping out of it. Everyone is freaking out. Running and screaming. Chaos.

The metallic wall leaves. Maria is now in my view. She's frozen in fear. I look down at where the ground was cut. From the opening in the ground, I see Monie's gigantic face. She opens her mouth, ready to eat whoever fall out.

I look over to see Dave lying on the ground. Only it's only half of Dave. The other half is laying close to Maria. "NO!" I scream out.

The church begins to break apart. Monie is breaking it in half like an egg. I have to get to Maria's side before it's too late. I run the fastest I can. As soon as I reach the end of my half, I put all my strength into my jump.

I don't even think about looking down. I look at Maria as I'm in the air. She's still frozen stiff. My left hand grabs onto the floor. It's the only thing keeping me from ending up as food. I just have to climb up. I reach for the floor with my other arm.

Fuck! I forgot that it's been cut off. The loss of blood is getting to me. I feel weak. "Maria! You have to help me. I'm going to fall." I beg of her.

She won't move. It's like she's a statue. My grip is getting looser and looser. I know my time is up. My hand slips off the floor.

"Maria, I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuu!" I scream as I fall into Monie's pitch black mouth.

The end wakes me back up to reality. Blood still warm on my face. I look at Monie. In her fingers are the two halves of Alpha's body. Blood is pouring down onto the ground. Intestines have now been turn to spaghetti as they fall from the halves. His heart has literally been broken. His ball sack is hanging out empty. His balls have been seperate from each other.

Oh God the horror! Everyone is either screaming, crying, or puking their guts out. A few of the ladies have fainted. Archie fainted with them. Tyrell and Beta are holding each other. Their head turned away from the gore. They aren't the only ones holding each other. Kim and Beatrice and Jane and Nick are too. For the first time ever, Nick looks afraid.

I look at Dave. He's not doing anything. He's not crying or puking. He's just staring. I can't tell if he's in shock.

"You grapes are scaredy cats. It's just a little blood. Ok a lot of blood. I don't know why you are so freaked out. I told you you would die." Monie tells us. How can she be so pleased with her work?

She drops Alpha in her pink trash can. A box of tissues are on her table. She grabs one and picks up everything that fell out of Alpha. The only thing left is blood.

"Ok everyone. Come try out your new home." Nobody moves. We are all frozen in fear of this evil goddess.

"I said NOW!" Monie screams at the top of her lungs. We didn't want to upset our master. We all started walking towards her. The ones who fainted had to be carried.

"Now that everybody is here, I'll give you grapes one hour to get comfty. Then we get to play some more."

More playtime. More like more death.

Chapter End Notes:

Not a long chapter as the others. But just as equally interesting.