- Text Size +

Monie's room. If I could summarize it in one word. Pink. Sure, pink is obvious color girls choose.  But this much pink in one room is overkill. The walls are pink. Her bed sheets and pillows are pink. Her t.v is pink. Her doors are pink. Her chair is pink. I can feel myself growing a vagina. My skin is probably gonna turn pink. If that happens I could hide from her.

She really does try to be a princess. A spoiled princess. That is why we ended up here. Who knows though. Would she have helped us if she wasn't spoiled. Robert said it best. Kids at this age are unpredictable.

"All right. Before you move into your new homes, I will split you grapes up into two teams. I want the grapes from my brother's school at my left foot and the other school at my right." Monie told us.

I looked up to get a head count. From my school there is Leah, Rachael, Pan, Robert, Archie, Tom, Rick, Sam, Kurt, Jim, Tyrell, Alpha, Beta, Kim, Beatrice, Jane, Nick, Dave, Sarah, Maria, and Me. 21 students on my side. I recognize only Mark and Tony from the other school. Eight more students are with them. 21 to 10. 

Monie stomped her foot hard on the ground. "I said get over here NOW!"

Each side scrambles to get next to the foot they were assigned to. Our side has more people. Right now, we have the advantage in numbers. But that could change anytime.

"Good little pets. Now I get to squish all of you." Monie let out an evil laugh. Everyone started panicking. Both sides had people trying to escape. Like they could make it. 

Monie stomped her foot away from the other team. "Stop freaking out. I'm only kidding. Get back over here."

Not wanting to be crushed, the runaways obeyed their master. Doing everything she commands is the best thing we can do right now.

"Good little pets. Now I'll show you your new homes."
Monie stepped over us. She walked to her closet.We watched as she pulled out two white shoes with pink flowers on them. I heard some people freaking out. She also pulled something else out but it was concealed in a box.

"She's crazy if she thinks I'm gonna live in her smelly shoes" said Archie.

"You'll live as a red stain under her foot if you don't." responded Robert. Monie placed her shoes under a pink table next to her closet.

This is how her room goes. When you walk in, the right wall has her closet first, then her table. The wall in the middle holds her bed. When she lays down on her bed, she will have a good view of us. The wall on the left has her toys and stereo. Finally the other middle wall has her t.v. A bathroom is connected to her room.

Monie walked back in front of us. "Not all of you will sleep in my shoes. My brothers team will have half of his sleep in my shoe. The other half will sleep in this."

She pulled out a barbie house from the box. The pink toy building was big enough for us to live in. It was also completely open for her to look at us. She pulled out a smaller house.

"The other side will sleep in this. This works out fine. Five and five on one side. Ten and ten on the other."

"There's twenty-one of us." said someone close by to me. I turned to see Beta from Tyrell's crew speaking. Beta was a decent built African-American male. He is the runt of the crew. 

"Oh no. There's one more. What should we do about that? Oh I know!" Monie said. She walked to her table and grabbed something. She hid the object behind her back while walking towards us. We were scared to find out what it was. We were being evened out. One of us might be killed. We all looked at each other, sharing the same scared shitless expression on our faces.

Monie looked at him with a devious expression." She asked him, "What's your name?"

"Uh, my friends call me Beta." Monie grabbed him by his shirt. Tyrell tried grabbing his legs but he was too high in the air.

"Beta. Isn't that for losers? Are you a loser?" Monie asked.

"No." responded Beta.

"Thanks Beta for telling me about our problem. I know how to fix it." Monie revealed what was behind her back. It was a pair of pink scissors. The ladies began to freak out. Tyrell screamed out, "Don't fucking do it you bitch. Please don't. Please."

"And why shouldn't I kill him." asked Monie.

I could hear Tyrell's voice begin to break. When I looked over there were tears in his eyes. "Please don't kill him. Please don't kill my little brother."

The ones surroundng Tyrell stopped to look at him. They were as shocked as I was. Nobody knew Beta was Tyrell's brother. Know that I think of it, it makes sense. Beta always followed him around. They were always inseperatable. Both dressed the same. They acted the same. I always thought they were just best friends. But no. Little brothers always want to be like their big brother.

"Your brother? I won't kill him now. I know what it's like to have a brother. Dave." Monie said. She waved hi to Dave. "But I do have to get rid of someone."

Monie put Beta down by Tyrell. Beta was crying uncontrollably. Tyrell hug him in a brotherly way. Showing him that he was there for him. Monie's fingers grabbed onto the next person it could find, Alpha. He started screaming. He tried getting free but her power over him was too great. Tyrell and Beta tried reasoning with her.

"You don't have to kill us. We can be your slaves forever. We'll be good. We promise." cryed Beta. 

"Please, you tried killing my brother. Now you're trying to kill my best friend." said Tyrell.

"I gave you a pass. Someone has to die. You chose your family over friends." said Monie. Alpha was placed in between the scissors. Monie pressed the scissors down on his body but not too hard to cut him. Only enough to trap him.

"Do you have any last words?" asked Monie.

"Please don't do this. I do whatever you want. I'll kiss your feet. You gave that option to that other guy." pleaded Alpha. He was in survival mode. 

"It's a flattering thought. But I made up my mind." said Monie. 

"Robert screamed out, "Everyone close your eyes."

I had to close them too. I couldn't look at this. Alpha's screams haunted me. I tried covering my ears before it was too late. Then his screams were cut off by a slicing noise.