- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is graphic and involves incest, rape, death and corruption of innocence.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Cast of characters:

Kimberley: A twenty year old nursing student, Kimberly has pale skin, freckles and long white/orange hair. Her breasts are small, but accentuated by her willowy frame. She is a shy girl who speaks rarely, and suffered from Anorexia Nervosa during her teen years. She is devoutly religious, of the Christian faith, and a virgin. Kimberly is a very kind person, but lacks confidence in her own sexuality - partly because she sees herself as unattractive - and partly because her religious mindset causes her to think of her natural urges as shameful.

 

Ben: Fourteen years old, Ben is Kimberley's younger brother. He is a natural clown, loud and boisterous. Obsessed with video games and trading cards he presents an odd mix of introvert and extrovert. Although he loves Kimberly dearly Ben has a history of teasing Kimberly, sometimes going too far and hurting her feelings. Only having recently discovered masturbation Ben is a bundle of hormones, masturbating four times a day.

 

Ellis: Twenty three years old, Ellis is Kimberly's older brother, and the black sheep of the family. Often given to brooding in the bedroom he shares with Ben, Ellis has been was a poor student who has not done any better in work. Frequently unemployed, Ellis resents still having to live in the cramped family home and tries to spend as much time away from the house as possible. Ellis is often high, and eagerly seeks any drugs he can get his hands on. Ben blindly looks up to Ellis as an older brother, but Kimberly senses something is amiss with her older brother and speaks to him rarely.

 

Peter: Forty two years old, Peter is Kimberley's father. A good provider and a gentle soul, Peter's love for his family is plain to see. Despite making attempts to treat all three of his children equally, it is unspoken knowledge that Kimberley (his little girl) is his favorite. Ben accepts this, but Ellis resents it. Kimberley's parents marriage was strong and healthy, until Kimberley's hospitalization because of her anorexia. Convinced his little princess was going to die, Peter drank heavily and started on a downward spiral that ended with him having a brief affair with a work colleague.

 

Mary: Thirty six years old, Kimberley's mother works at the local hospital with Peter. This made her husband's infidelity easy to detect. Despite having visibly forgiven him she harbors a deep and abiding anger with Peter for betraying the family when she needed him most. Peter and Mary have not engaged in the sex act for just over a year, when she learned of Peter's affair.  Both Mary and Peter are nurses who work varying shifts, meaning that often the three children are left home alone during the day or night. 

 

Chapter One: Kimberly shifted Rose higher on her hip. The toddler made a small noise of protest before returning her tiny fingers to her sticky mouth. Although only slightly larger than a baby, Rose's weight was challenging to Kimberley's soft muscles. Placing Rose down on the flood of the lounge room, Kimberly called to her younger brother Ben.

"Ben I have to take a shower, can you watch Rose for a little while?"

"How much do I get?" came the disinterested inquiry from deeper in the house.

Kimberley give a resigned little sigh. The neighboring family, the Goodwins, we're only paying her thirty to mind Rose for most of the day. Previous experience told her that Ben would demand at least ten to assume the smallest amount of responsibility.

"Can't you just do it as a favor?" she offered her younger brother a gentle smile. "Blessed are the charitable."

Ben rolled his eyes. "God helps those who help themselves and cash would really help me!" He smiled at Kimberley, but it was the mocking smile of a young wolf. He knew that Kimberley would have no choice but to meet his terms, or spend the rest of the day in sweaty and smelly clothing, something she hated.

"Fine." she conceded with a trace of annoyance. "I'll be back in a minute."

Kimberley walked down the hall to her small bedroom. While wiggling out of her baggy jeans and chastely formless jumper she thought that she might as well take her time and get her money's worth out of Ben. As she slid her tiny cotton panties to the floor she felt a familiar rush of shame. It was not Christian to spite her younger brother, she should share the money she made babysitting with him. Wrapping a tattered old towel with faded pictures of the little mermaid around her slightly over-protruding hip bones she made her  way to the bathroom, eager to cleanse herself with the feel of warming water.

Hearing the bathroom door close, Ben kept up from the couch next to Rose.

"Just sit here and be quiet ok? If you do you can have candy. You like candy right?" Ben whispered intently. He didn't think that Rose understood, but she seemed happy enough playing with the remote control left next to her on the couch.  Moving with exaggerated caution despite the sound of running water Ben cracked open the door of Kimberley's room.  Please god, he thought. I'll go with her to church tomorrow if only she hasn't taken them to the laundry basket in the bathroom... As the door swung open he spied his prize tangled amongst the jeans on the floor of his sister's room - and instantly felt himself go hard. Kimberley's dirty panties....

Swinging the door almost closed, so Rose would not toddle in but he could hear if the sound of the shower stopped, Ben slipped his ridged dick over the waistband of his shorts. With his right hand already stroking his penis he gingerly fished the delicate scrap of damp cotton from the crumpled heap of Kimberley's jeans. Bringing them to his nose, his eyes narrowed in euphoria as that blessed scent overwhelmed him. Pussy. This is what pussy smells like. This is what Sally Kallaher's pussy would smell like. Sally in his English class, with the knowing eyes that taunted him and the tight miniskirt that seemed it would tear away like tissue paper.  Inhaling deeply Ben increased the speed with which he was now violently jerking his dick. That musty, compelling scent... Ben's tongue darted from between his tightly pressed lips, exploring the moist crotch of his sister's panties.  Suddenly with a shock he realized that the sound of running water had stopped. Any second now Kimberley would return to her room, and catch her younger brother in all his erect glory feverishly beating off into her dirty underwear! The danger he was in only increased the illicit thrill. The thought of being caught unexpectedly sent him over the edge. Letting out a primal groan he ripped the scrap of cloth from his face in order to catch the hot viscous liquid spilling from his twitching cock.  As he did so, the ancient artifact buried deep beneath him pulsed in unison with his frenzied heartbeat. Ben felt a deep disorientation, the intense pleasure in his groin turning into a heat that enveloped his entire body. He was falling... He couldn't see... Had god struck his down as punishment for his perversion? Kimberley's soiled panties, now wet with Ben's seed, fell in the apparently empty room to land back in her discarded jeans. Stepping out of the shower Kimberley inexplicably shivered. In the Lounge room Rose began to wail, frightened by something she could sense but not identify. Ben came back to his senses and was immediately aware of the warm and sticky liquid surrounding him. It felt like the time that Chris had dumped a can of condensed milk over him at bible camp, but this spelled strongly of something else... Something familiar... Cum. It smelt like his cum. Ben tried to wipe his eyes, but he was completely covered and could barely see. A bright white light high overhead, white hills rolling in all directions with great blue mountains forming an impassable ring far on the horizon. Was this heaven? Was he dead? Was heaven full of cum? He became aware of a deep sound far in the distance, like a continual thunder. With great effort Ben managed to gain his feet, and started wiping off the heavy sheets of cum he was somehow covered in.

Kimberly had just started toweling the water from her body when she suddenly shivered, and started as she heard Rose crying in the other room. Kimberley often babysat Rose, and she knew that the tone and pitch of the toddler's cries meant something was seriously wrong.

"Ben, what happened?" she shouted while wrapping the towel around herself.

"Ben?"

Kimberley jogged down the corridor and entered her room, not noticing the door was now ajar in her haste. No time for clean clothes, she had to find out what had happened to Rose. She hastily pulled on the panties and jeans she had taken off to shower, and a white shirt that was draped over the end of her bed. No time for a bra.

As Ben cleared the thick and quickly cooling sludge from his ears with his fingers, he realized the sound in the distance was like a baby crying. But it sounded wrong, deeper and drawn out for longer than a baby should be able to cry between breaths. He didn't know what was going on, but this clearly constituted an emergency. Reaching into the pocket of his shorts he felt the reassuring weight of his mobile phone. The liquid had been thick enough that somehow it had not been wet. Ben began to punch in the numbers for the police, when suddenly the plane he was standing on fell into shadow.  He looked up, and his mind went blank with the impossibility of what he was seeing. His sister towered above him, blotting out the sun. She was a colossus, of a scale that dwarfed any building he had ever seen. Anything he had even conceived of.  As the impossible goddess that was somehow also his older sister placed one foot between the white hills and the blue mountains, Ben realized where he was. He was in his sisters' panties. The cum he was covered in was his own. The blue mountains were the waistline of her old jeans. The impact of Kimberley's left foot impacting created a gust of wind that spun Ben around and threw him to the ground.  Once again mired in his drying seed, Ben struggled to gain his feet. As he did so another massive foot fell in slow motion, and the corresponding punch of air frustrated his efforts. Suddenly, in horror, he realized what was about to happen.

"Kimmy!" he screamed in sudden terror. "Kimmy I'm here!"

Ben had always done well in science classes in school, and in different circumstances he could probably explain the basic principles of physics that made his oblivious sister incapable of hearing him. Given the situation, he was not thinking clearly.

Two enormous hands slowly lowered, and grasped the hem of jeans and panties together.

With agonizing slowness, the great white and blue landscape that now encompasses Bens entire world began its ascent.

"Oh dear god I'm sorry!" he babbled while struggling to stand. "Kimmy I love you! I'm sorry!" Ben was struck dumb as the great moons of Kimberley's knees passed on either side of him. He cast his eyes skyward and his mouth hung slack in awe. The lips of his sisters vagina, pink and adorned with a sparse tangle of ginger pubic hair hung above him like a passed sentence. Her tiny slit was hardly large enough to fit two of his fingers at his normal size, but as he was now it could swallow him effortlessly. He was so tiny she wouldn't even feel him. He could not see her face beyond the distant shape of her tiny breasts, nipples alone now impossibly intimidating.  Kimberley flexed her legs slightly to allow her jeans to slide up more easily. To Ben the effect of this was unmistakable, the tight rosy cleft of his only sister's privates opened to form a threatening cavern. It looked hungry. Ben let out a wordless scream and involuntarily added the contents of his bladder to the sticky organic mess that surrounded him as the obscene monster swept down upon him, and he was sealed in darkness. This was not heaven, he had died and been condemned to hell.

Finished her hasty dressing, Kimberley rushed through the kitchen and into the lounge. Rose was sitting alone on the couch, wailing. Gathering the toddler into her arms, Kimberley tried to comfort her charge.

"Where's Ben? Did he leave you all alone? Wasn't that mean of him!" she spoke in a bright and cheerful tone in an attempt to calm the toddler. Hoisting the crying snotty youngster onto her hip, Kimberley searched the house for her younger brother. It did not take her long to run out of places to look. Unless he was playing some silly game of hide and seek, but they had not played that together in years. He must have gone out, Kimberley thought. Gone out and left Rose all by herself. Well Ben certainly wasn't getting any of her babysitting money this time, she angrily resolved. He knew better than to do something like this.

Returning to the lounge room she seated the now hiccuping toddler on the couch and sat at her beloved piano.

"A little music will cheer us up, won't it Rose? You are a good girl."

As she flicked through the book of sheet music before her, Kimberley felt a little itch in her groin. Wiggling her tiny, firm bottom against the piano bench seemed to stop it however. She was suddenly aware that her long and luxurious hair was still sopping wet, much like the rest of her. She had not had time to dry herself before putting on her dirty panties and jeans, and now that there was no-one else home she would likely not get the chance to change for hours. She was certainly not going to undress in front of little Rose, and she couldn't leave her alone after whatever had scared the toddler so badly. Kimberley was uncomfortably aware of the wetness around her groin. Selecting "Yellow Submarine" (one of Rose's favorites) she began to play, her nimble fingers filling the house with music.  As she played, and Rose's sniffles turned abruptly to delighted laughter, Kimberly felt the little itch in her panties return. She hoped that she wasn't getting some kind of infection, her mother had told her wet clothes could do that to women. Unwilling to deny Rose her pleasure in the music to scratch, Kimberley crossed her slender legs tightly. This only seemed to make the sensation worse! As she played her breath came quicker, and her pert rosebud nipples began to stiffen against the thin cotton shirt she wore. With dismay she realized that she was becoming aroused.

"The devil is always tempting, the children of the lord must be eternally vigilant." she whispered to herself.

Finishing the song she opened another book of music and began to play one of her favorite hymns, "Nearer my god to thee."

As she played she tried to collect herself, but the inexplicable sensation in her vagina was relentless. Despite her best efforts she felt her own fluids add to the moistness that sealed her panties to her sensitive entrance. She was nearly to the end of the song, when the phone rang - the unexpected sound causing her to jerk her hands away from the keyboard as if she had been caught doing something wrong. As she walked to the kitchen to answer the phone, Kimberley could stand it no longer. Slipping one hand between her jeans and panties she was bold enough to itch deeply inside her aggravating private parts. Her panty covered finger briskly stabbed up inside herself, rough enough to cause a slight pain to her sensitive little nub. The small pain seemed to banish her sinful excitement. Relieved that she was once again in control of her base nature she answered the phone.

"Hello, Kimberley speak..." she stopped at the odd sound coming across the line. It was a deep, slow throbbing. From her training to be a nurse, she thought it sounded like the heartbeat of someone suffering from hyperthermia. Much slower than it should be.

"Hello, is anybody there?"

Frowning, she looked at the caller ID. Ben's mobile?

"Ben are you there? What's that noise? Why did you leave Rose by herself?"

He must be playing some kind of stupid joke, she decided.  Ellis had been acting so strangely lately, she didn't need this silliness from Ben as well.

"This isn't funny Ben, your scaring me." she let a slight tremble enter her voice. Ben would always stop his teasing if she let him know she was getting upset.  Her only reply was the slow, dull beating sound. Kimberley went to sit next to Rose on the couch, and as she walked a new sound came from the cordless phone, a rhythmic swishing as if gigantic waves were breaking against a cliff. The connection was poor, it was hard to make anything out. Pressing the receiver more firmly against her ear, she sat on the couch. Seconds after she did so, a burst of sound erupted from the phone and the connection went dead.

Frightened by the unexplained events, Kimberley called Bens mobile. A recorded message that the phone was switched off or out of service was her only reply.

After Ben's world had gone dark, he spent several moments paralyzed in terror.  He felt the martial he lay on move beneath him and suddenly he was hanging vertically, his face pressed up against a smooth and warm patch of the mind boggling expanse of his sister's pubic mound. He was suddenly glad of the sticky film affixing his back to the inner wall of the continent sized garment he has so eagerly sought just minutes before. He felt around him for his mobile, and knew despair - it has been lost in the darkness when Kimberley buttoned her jeans. Suddenly he gained the sensation of movement, a lessening of gravity than a sharp increase. It was as if he was on an amusement park ride that jerked the riders up and down, hard enough to thrill but not to hurt. She's walking...  He had to get out. His only thought was to escape this sticky prison of cotton and flesh before his beloved sister accidentally crushed or smothered him. What if she changes... He would spend the rest of his short life discarded in the dirty cloths hamper until his unknowing mother or sister loaded the speck that was his body into the washing machine like a pair of dirty socks.  Refusing to accept such a fate, Ben continued to worm his way upwards. He couldn't see anything in the pitch darkness, but his inner ear told him which way was up.  He climbed for what seemed like hours, pausing occasionally.  The sense of motion continued, and he began to time his climbing with the period of lessened gravity, and resting when it got heavier. Suddenly the was a sharp jolt, and Ben found himself sliding down the increasingly slimy wall of fabric. He scrabbled at his siblings tender flesh as he fell, but was unable to find purchase. Unexpectedly, his fall was halted as the smooth wall he was pressed against split to either side of him, creating two walls against which he could brace himself. The addicting smell he so desired for his pleasure was now overwhelming. This is her pussy, Ben realized. I'm wedged inside my sister's pussy. The flesh here was different, softer and slickly slick. Hot. Ben realized that he could dimply hear the great drumbeat of Kimberley's heart. Suddenly he became aware of a new sound. It took his a moment because of the distorted quality of the sound, but he recognized the tune. Yellow Submarine. Ben loved the song, and often secretly hoped that his sister would play it in the afternoon after she returned from university. Why hadn't he told her how much he loved it? How much he loved her? In the warm darkness of his gigantic/tiny sisters vagina Ben began to sob. He would die in here, there was no way he could climb out - or attract his beloved sister's attention. God was punishing his for his perverse ways. Suddenly the flesh surrounding Ben yawned open and he slid deeper into her crevasse. Self-pity instantly became terror.  Ben thrust his arms forward and tried desperately to grasp the cloth of her panties, but it was too slimy to grab. The hungry walls slid back and forth against each other with an obscene squelching sound  - a giant mouth that would devour him without Kimberly ever knowing. Ben slipped deeper, and further down, the slick walls swallowing him so that he could not even feel fabric. He was truly inside her now, he didn't know how deep. Suddenly his feet found firm purchase in the darkness, a different area of some kind. As he came to rest, the chewing motion of the monstrous vagina stopped. Thank you god, thought Ben. I thank you for whatever time you give me. He knew now that god was real, and if the creator saw fit to deliver him from this peril he would spend the rest of his life in god's service.

"My sin was lust..." Ben whispered. 

He had lusted after Sally, he had succumbed to the temptation of his own flesh more times than he could count. He had even betrayed his beautiful sister in his squalid quest for pleasure. This was his reward, this monstrous sex organ that would devour him alive. Although he had never seen an actual vagina before today Ben had taken sex-Ed classes at school. I'm standing on her clitoris, he realized.  The clitoris was the most sensitive part of the female body. God had led him here. Here he had a chance to attract Kimberley's attention.  Thrusting his body down through the darkness, he spread eagled himself over the firm knob. Judging by the curvature, it must be the size of a double decker bus! He began to beat his arms and legs against Kimberley's most sensitive and secret treasure with all his might. Ben heard the muffled music stop, and was filled with the exhilaration of hope. She felt him! Suddenly his surroundings began to move again and Ben felt the walls surrounding him tighten, compressing him against his sister's engorging pearl. It was getting hotter, and wetter. She feels me, she must. Lacking the strength to even scream, Ben instead sunk his teeth into the delicate flesh he rested on. The pressure was not increasing - but his prison was now so tight that he could barely move. Ben heard the distant music start again and recognized it from church. It was a sign, it had to be. Then he felt it, something hard and alien. Out of place in his organic tomb. Laboriously maneuvering his exhausted body he bought it to his face, and was dazzled by the first light he had seen since Kimberley put on her pants. His mobile. He was saved. His fingers were slick with his sister's nectar and he was dizzy from the heat, but he managed to call home on the third try. It was ringing. He heard the distant music stop, and the familiar ring of the family phone. What would he say to her? How would he explain where he was and what had happened? What if she didn't believe him? He felt the motion as his sister's gigantic body rose to answer his call. He was too tired to even cry with relief. Without warning Kimberly's panty sheathed finger hit him with unstoppable force, tearing him from his fragile perch atop her puffy clitoris and propelling him deep inside her unspoiled cunt. Mercifully Ben lost consciousness as her pulsing womanhood eagerly devoured both him and his now lukewarm seed, as if they were offerings presented by her invading finger.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I would really like to hear what people think of the first chapter.  I have nearly finished the second, but will probably only complete the planned five if encouraged.