- Text Size +

“Silence!” Gloria shouted causing everyone to stop panicking and running around.  Gloria smiled, “That’s better.” 

You look around to try and find Sarah; she is a couple yards away huddled with a couple cheerleaders in a group.  You then look back at the giantess to see what was going to happen when Chad started to speak up.

“W-W-What are you going to do?”

Gloria let out a laugh, “Whatever I want to do, little bug, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.”

Chad looked even more scarred and blurted out, “Your parents won’t let you get away with this.”

Gloria laughed again, “My parents are on vacation for a week.  Besides you all aren’t the first group of people I have shrunk before.”

“I don’t believe you; your parents wouldn’t leave a little girl alone by herself.  You would at least have a babysitter,” Chad said with a smirk.  Thinking he found a way to save himself.

“Your right,” Gloria said with a smirk and started to rub her belly. “She is bound to be around her somewhere.”  She patted her belly and let out a burp, “She tasted wonderful.”

The group of girls let out a gasp at the horrors they heard and Chad and couple of other guys shouted curse words up at Gloria, who only laughed at them. 

“Well I guess I should tell you what we will be doing now.”  Gloria started to talk like an announcer, “Ladies and gentlemen welcome to my room of fun.  This week we are having a tournament of survivors.  I, Gloria, am your host and goddess; will design games that will test all of your abilities to entertain me.  Only one person can win out of the twelve of you.  The winner will get to live and go back to their normal life.  The losers… well let’s just say you don’t want to be a loser.”

There was mumbling about what Gloria just said before they were all interrupted by Gloria, “Let the games begin!!  The first game is called Rope Wars.”  Gloria quickly pulled out two pieces of string and quickly tied them to a hanging lamp off her desk.  “Two competitors will hang onto a piece of string and fight; you can either knock off the other competitor or untie the string at the top.  So who wants to go first?”

No one said a word too scared to even think of volunteering for something so twisted.  Fight one another to survive, what twisted psycho would do something like this.

Gloria laughed, “I thought so, so I will pick…let’s see... how about ladies first?”  She quickly moved her hand toward the crowded group of cheerleaders and picked up two people.  To your horror one of them was Sarah.  She was screaming for help as she and the other cheerleader (Tiffany) clung to each other.  Gloria pulled them apart, with little effort, and placed each one in the middle on a different piece of string.  They were equally distanced from the top of the lamp and close enough to each other that they could reach out and touch each other with little effort.  Gloria got on her knees so she was directly below the string and looked up.  “When I say go, you can begin.  READY…SET…” She paused for great effect on the crowd.  Not a sound could be heard except for Sarah and Tiffany trying to comfort each other.  You didn’t know what to do or say, like the rest of the people on the desk you just watch in complete disbelief at what just happened in the past hour and what is about to happen in the next few seconds.

“GO!!”  Gloria shouted at the top of her lungs with excitement as she watched the game unfold.

What happen next was unexpected.  Tiffany and Sarah were friends since freshman year and have been ever since.  A friendship forged in four years torn apart in four seconds.  Tiffany kicked Sarah in the chest as she scrambled up the rope to the top.  Sarah lost her grip and slide down a couple of inches trying to catch her breath and understand what just happened.  “I’m not going to die for you!!”  Tiffany screamed as she quickly climbed the string to untie Sarah’s string.   Sarah didn’t know what to do.  Then the situation hit her; she needed to reach the top before she was killed.  She quickly climbed after Tiffany as they race to the top.  Because of the kick Tiffany got to the top before Sarah could and she started to untie the string.

“Tiffany for the love of God, don’t do this!”

“You heard her,” Tiffany shouted in hysteria, “There can only be one.”

Sarah was inches away from the top when the string came undone.  Sarah opened her mouth to say something or to scream but nothing came out as she fell backwards.  The string fell and so did Sarah; Gloria let out a gleeful laugh as she opened her mouth to catch the loser.  Sarah, without thinking grabbed the Tiffany’s string and pulled herself to a stop.  Tiffany let out a frustrated shout and quickly went to untie her string. 

“Tiffany noooo STOP!!!”  Sarah shouted as she closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

Nothing happened.  She opened her eyes and looked up; Tiffany couldn’t untie the string it was too tight.

Gloria was getting impatient, “Someone better win soon or both of you will lose.”

Tiffany quickly shimmed down the string toward Sarah.  “I’ll just have to kick you off.”  She came to a stop right above Sarah and started to kick her on her head.  The first blow hit Sarah on the head and caused her to see stars, the next made her slide down a couple of inches almost losing her grip.  Tiffany got closer and pulled her foot up to give a solid blow to Sarah.  The foot came down and Sarah dodged the blow by moving her head to the side.  This caused Tiffany to put all her weight in that kick, and Sarah took advantage of this.  She grabbed her leg and gave it a tug.  Tiffany fell screaming.

Sarah caught her hand as she passed by her.  “I got you.”

“Sarah please help me! I’m sorry, I-I don’t know what came over me.  Just don’t drop me please!”  Tiffany started to cry.

Gloria started to move up and breathe her hot humid breath up the string.  The breath was horrendous and smelled of old sour milk.  “I’m coming for youuuu,” she sang in a singsong voice.

Tiffany started to panic, “Quick pull me up, pull me up, pull me up!!!”  She was franticly trying to get up to safety but ultimately leading to her demise.  Her grip was slowly slipping and Sarah didn’t have the upper body strength to hold on.

“Tiffany stop you’re going to fall if you keep moving.”

“Don’t let me die-” her grip was gone and she fell back wards downward toward the smelly wet abyss that was Gloria’s mouth.  Gloria caught her in her mouth and the moment Tiffany hit her tongue Gloria closed her mouth. 

“MMMMMM” she moaned as she swished her let captive around in her mouth.  She liked to play with her prey before eating them and this was no exception.  She quickly flipped her prey around a little longer making sure it was still alive.  In a split second she pushed her prey to her molars and crushed it with a sickening crunch.  “She tasted good.”

Everyone watched in horror as a person everyone knew was killed right in front of them.  Sarah started to weep for her friends she wasn’t able to save.  Gloria picked Sarah off the string and put her on the desk near the other cheerleaders.  All the girls spread away from Sarah looking at her with eyes full of fright at what she did.

Britney said what everyone was thinking, “You killed her,” she said with disbelief. 

“I-I-I didn’t mean too.”  Sarah said with tears streaming down her face but still no one comfort her.

You walked over to her and pulled her into a hug and held her tight.  How dare they pin this on her.  She didn’t have a choice and besides that bitch was trying to kill her first.  “It’s ok Sarah,” you say trying to calm her down.

“Well that’s enough drama for one day.”  Gloria quickly left the room and came back with a plastic container with food and a small dish of water and put everyone in the container.  Then back to her announcer voice she continued, “Stay tune for more fun as we continue our games tomorrow with a lot more fun to come.  This is Gloria, wishing you all a good night and to sleep tight.”  She let out a diabolical laugh as she turned the lights out and got into bed.

Everyone huddled in a corner except you and Sarah, who still cried until she cried herself to sleep.  “I swear Sarah I will find a way for you to get out of her alive.  I swear.”