- Text Size +

Your dreams were a blur of the events that day.  But instead of Gloria torturing you it was Sarah.  She was Gloria as she stepped on you and tried to eat you.  All the while she kept saying, “It’s your fault, it’s your fault.”  Sarah/Gloria then picked you up, put you in their mouth and slowly closed their teeth on your head. 

You awoke with a scream.  You tried to move but your body protested and you ended up just lying in the dark.  You feel slightly better but in no shape to be able to move much.  You haven’t felt this weak in a long time. 

This thought brought back memories of your first few months with Gloria, when she started to play games nonstop with you.  Your body could only take so much and eventually you nearly died when she was playing “mouth wash”.   She would swish you around with mint mouth wash as she cleaned her teeth with you in her mouth.  The ocean of mint washed over your injured body and into the cuts and scrapes you had, burning like acid.  You would be bashed up against giant pillars of white which were her teeth as she swished you back and forth between her left and right cheeks.  30 seconds you kept telling yourself, just 30 seconds and you’re out.  If she spit you out any later you would have drowned by then.  You were shot out of her mouth and into the sink with great force which dislocated your shoulder.  Later that night she had to pop it back into place.  What fun that was…

The memories faded into the dark as you lay in the sock drawer wondering when Gloria will return.

Gloria was jogging her routine path when she came across a car parked on the side of the street with a flat tire.  There were six people surrounding the area trying to get the spare back on.  “Perfect…” she purred as she got ready to shrink them.

Dave didn’t know how to change a spare tire and was glad Sam did.  They were on a long road trip back home after a week of vacation.  It was him, Sam, Franklin, and their girlfriends: Terra, Jane, and Mandy.  Dave didn’t notice the teenager jog up to them before it was too late.  One second they were changing a tire the next they were in a small sack being shaken around. 

Franklin, or Frank for short, was the first to respond; “WHAT THE FUCK!” 

Terra let out a screech that hurt Dave’s ears as the rest of them started to ask questions.

Gloria loved the reactions of everyone that gets shrunk.  It always made her laugh when she heard them.  Liking the catch she just made she started to head home.  She came to her street and crossed paths with Kevin, the boy in school she talked to earlier.  He was the one she liked a lot.

“Hey Gloria, I heard that you won the race today.  Good job.”

Gloria blushed, “Thanks.”

“Soooo… what are you doing?”

Gloria twisted her foot into the ground and looked down at her feet.  “Just running.”

Kevin laughed at that.  “I thought you would be tired from running so much.  So I was thinking … maybe, you know we could… hang out sometime,” he asked bashfully.

Gloria smiled at Kevin, “I would love-”

The bag that held the others that Gloria encountered was making noise at the sound of the conversation that was being held.

“Ummm what that?”

Gloria was panicking now, “it-it’s nothing I got to go.”

“That sounds like someone-” it was all he could say before he too was shrunk. 

Gloria rushed home, she didn’t want too but she had to shrink Kevin.  He was the only person who got that close to discovering her.  He was a great guy but she couldn’t risk it.  Quickly she went to her room set the container on her desk and poured the people out with her pet.

Mike was startled by Gloria acting rushed.  She never rushes, so why would she be rushing now?  Then a group of people were dumped in like usual.  Nothing unusual about them all screaming and pointing at the size of things found in the room and cussing like crazy, one person was about Gloria’s age as he looked up at Gloria’s size scarred at her.  You noticed the look both Gloria and the new kid shared.  They knew each other.

“I’m sorry Kevin I didn’t want you to get involved but you forced my hand.”

“Gloria what… What did you do,” Kevin asked frightfully.  You recognized his voice from earlier today.  He was the kid Gloria was flirting with today in class, the one that almost got you killed.  You may take joy in getting revenge when you have to fight him in a game.

“Yeah what the fuck did you do to us,” Franklin shouted. 

Gloria just glared at Franklin which caused him to cower away.

“I shrank you all.  I will pit you against each other for my amusement, and you will keep me entertained.  I suggest you all get some sleep because in the morning we will start the games.  Mike, come here,” she put her hand down so you could climb her hand.

You obliged as best you could with your sore body.  She gently picked you up and brought you into the kitchen.  She placed you down gently on the table as she mixed some ingredients and medicines together.  She placed you in a sweet smelling concoction.  She explained that it is something she read that will help heal you faster.  She wanted you to be in top shape for the games tomorrow.  You didn’t argue with Gloria, when it came to medicine she knew what she was talking about considering she was planning to be a doctor.

As you bathed in the cream you laughed at that last thought.  This evil girl, who takes people captive and plays deadly games of life and death, wants to become a doctor who will save lives.  You couldn’t help but let a chuckle out as Gloria walked away.  It was so ironic you couldn’t help yourself.

Gloria went back into her room and went to go see Kevin, who was sitting in the container like a scarred animal.  She really did like him, but it was either him or the games; and she loved her games too much.  Gloria got ready to take a shower.  She left her room and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Dave was holding his girlfriend Terra, Frank and Mandy were planning something, while Sam and Jane were arguing about whose fault it is they were in this mess.  They were heading back home before they all had to go to work this Tuesday.  Dave chuckled; it would be a hard thing to explain to their bosses if they made it out alive:

“Hey boss.  Sorry I’m late, got kidnapped by a child and held up in her room.  Yeah I know it sounds weird but she shrank us and made us entertain her.”

Yeah, like he would buy that.

Then a thought crossed his mind, what happened to the other guy?

“What do you think happened to … what was his name,” Dave asked.

Franklin laughed, “Ha he probable got eaten by that bitch.”

“Don’t say that about Gloria, she is a nice person!  She would never hurt a fly,” Kevin shouted to defend Gloria.

“Take a look around kid; we just got kidnapped by her.  I think she isn’t as harmless as you think.”

Kevin fell back down and didn’t say a word.

After a while Gloria came back in with her hair wrapped in a towel and dressed in shorts and a tee shirt.  She came back in with a container with the other person in a weird liquid.  The other person was sound asleep.  In the other hand she had some food on a plate that she put down for everyone to eat. 

Kevin tried to thank Gloria but she walked away, either not caring or didn’t hear him.  Gloria sat on her bed as she started to read a book.  A couple of hours later she closed the book.

“Good night everyone, and try to get some sleep.”  She turned the lights off before anyone could protest as she fell asleep.  With nothing else to do, everyone fell asleep too.