- Text Size +

There were only five of you left; Chad, Fred, Emily, Sarah, and you.  Chad, Fred, and Emily were near the water bowl while you and Sarah were on the other side of the container as far away from them as possible.  After what Chad did to you, you thought it best to keep your distance.  Sarah, who was thinking of a plan to escape this plastic prison, kept bouncing ideas off you.  You didn’t have the heart to tell her the truth, there is no escape.  You just nodding and threw some points out there.

After a while she too found out that it was impossible to escape.  “I give up there is no way out.”

“…”

“Maybe Chad and the other found out a way to get out?”

“Ha, yeah right.”

Sarah seemed crossed at your gloomy attitude.  “Well at least they haven’t given up like you.”

“I didn’t give up, I never tried.  There is a big difference.  You all are trying to find a way to break out of giant plastic container, which is like trying to push a mountain.  It just can’t be done.”

She sat there looking down at her feet.  “So no one is making it out are they?”

“… only one person.”

“Who do you think that will be?”

You told her the truth, “Chad.  Whatever contest is left he will probably win because of how built he is.  There is a reason he is team captain.”

As you told Sarah the truth she realized how right you were, and so she decided to do the only thing she could at the moment, leaned in close and kissed you.

“What was that for?”  You were completely baffled as you were caught off guard.

“Well this could be the last time we may be together so I thought… well… I never kissed anyone before and…”

“Oh… it was nice.”  You both didn’t know what else to say.  Sitting there you both just let time pass as you wait for the inevitable.

Gloria was continuing her book when she closed it with a slam again like before.  Emily let out a shriek at the noise and what was about to happen.  Gloria walked toward her desk.  You stood up and held Sarah behind you as you saw Gloria approach.  She came toward you all; smiled and waved at you all and walked out the door.    

Everyone was shocked and wasn’t prepared for that.  Relaxing a degree you pulled Sarah close and hugged.  You knew that this was the last time you will see her and wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and show her your love before your time comes.  But to your surprise Gloria never returned.  She was gone for a while and you could hear the sound of muffled voices and sounds.  You figured she is watching T.V. right now, and could hear dishes clanking every once and a while.  She must be eating lunch/dinner, you couldn’t tell what time it was.

Hours went by and you could tell that it was late because the light coming in from the shades covering the window Gloria had shut was becoming dimmer.  Yet she still hadn’t returned.  What could she be doing?  Better yet what is she planning?  It was night time because there was no more sun light out and yet Gloria hadn’t appeared.

The room was pitch dark except the hall way light that still had its lights on.  There was much for you to do so you and Sarah went to sleep together.  Eventually so did Chad, Fred, and Emily because you could hear Chad snoring. 

Your dreams were short lived.  It felt like seconds after you went to sleep that the lights turned on and woke you up.  Gloria walked into the room and went straight to the plastic container and started to wake up everyone else.

“Wake up, Wake up.  My parents are coming home early tomorrow so we need to finish our game.  I have been preparing for the past couple of hours so it should be really fun.  Hmmm I should use all of you for the game but… I think four will be fine.  She dipped her hand in and grabbed Chad, Fred, Emily, and you.

Sarah started to protest wanting to trade with you but Gloria again ignored her and walked out of the room and turned the lights off leaving Sarah all by herself.

All four of you were in Gloria’s left hand as she walked out of her room and into the hallway.  You had no idea what she meant by preparing for the game, you could have sworn all she did was eat and watch T.V. 

Gloria quickly took a left before the kitchen heading into another room.  She flipped the light switch on and closed the door and locked it.  As you looked around all the pieces fell together.  You were in the bathroom.  Preparing the game meant she was getting full and ready for what you really didn’t want to imagine.  Also when she said Chad would meet Brad and Mark, you felt stupid for not picking it up sooner. 

Gloria pulled her shorts and underwear down and sat down on the toilet.  She then placed all four of you in between her legs on the toilet seat so you were blocked to your left and right by her legs.   Behind you was a death defying drop, and in front of you … well you were staring back at the monster that just killed three people less than a couple of hours ago.  The memories were resurfacing when Gloria started to explain her game.

“This game is my favorite.  I like to call it, fight to the toilet,” she let out a giggle.  “As you can guess it has to deal with the toilet.  Everyone fights to stay out of the toilet while trying to push the other in.  Simple enough right?”  As Gloria was explain the game Chad and Fred started to whisper something to each other and then nodded in agreement.  You had no idea what that was about but it couldn’t be good.

“Now fighters get ready.”  You got as close to Gloria’s left leg and put your back to it, better to keep them away from your back.  Chad and Fred stayed in the center and Emily looked scared as can be in between you and Chad.  “FIGHT!!!!”  Gloria shouted letting out a squeal of delight as the game began.

Chad and Fred walked menacing toward you as Emily backed up facing Chad, “W-W-What I-I-I Thought y-y-you liked me?”  Before she could react Chad smacked her sending her to the edge on the inside of the toilet.  She barely skids to a stop before coming to the edge.  Fred walked up to you as Chad closed in on Emily to finish her off.  Fred grabbed you by the shirt and started to lift you up, you tried to punch him and kick him, but alas he was a football starter and you are the mascot for a reason.  He just laughed as he chucked you off the edge toward your watery grave.  One thought crossed your mind; why the hell did you join the football team.  Of course it was because you wanted to get closer to Sarah, but that didn’t cross your mind as you grab the ledge before you fell into the water. 

Fred walked slowly up to you about to kick you in the face when Chad said, “Wait let me finish that twerp off.  He’s been a pain in my ass since he joined the team.”  You look over to see Chad standing over a crying Emily who was desperately begging him to spare her.  He just looked at her, and then kicked her over the edge with a solid kick.  You watched in horror as she sailed into the water and splashed.  She barely had time to surface when you heard Gloria moan.

“Ohhh I drank a gallon of soda before this…”  You heard it before you saw it was a loud hiss as a high pressure stream of yellow acidic liquid came out of the little girl’s body and hit the water.  It just happen to land right on Emily forcing her under the water, and keeping her submerge as Gloria let out a sigh of relief.  Everyone watched as seconds pass, the air started to burn your noise and eyes as the air slowly started to change to a piss like mist.  Emily never came up.  Chad and Fred just chuckled as Chad walked closer to you.

“Well time to say goodbye.”  Chad said.

“Yeah goodbye Mike,” Fred said.

“Yeah goodbye Fred,” Chad said.

“Wait what-”

Chad shoved Fred into the piss stream as he screamed in free fall.  The moment he hit the stream he was shot down into the piss bowl like a bullet.  He didn’t surface.

“Wow that was easy.”  Chad said with a grin.  “I didn’t think he would be so trusting but whatever.  Now for you,” Chad lifted his foot and brought it down on you.  He didn’t get the chance to because Gloria’s legs were sweeping inward, closing.  “What the fuck.”

“OVER TIME!”  Gloria let out a diabolical laugh.

Chad had to stop and move inward because of the speed the leg was closing, this gave you time to swing yourself up.  You still kept your back to Gloria’s leg but you moved with the speed of the leg.  Chad had a dangerous look on his face as he realized he lost his chance to get rid of you.  As Chad came in closer to you to finish you off the piss stream was slowing down.  Chad took a swing and caught you in ribs bruising them and knocking the air out of you. 

“You know when I win this I’m going to finish that bitch of a girl back there, what’s her name again?  Whatever.”

Chad said the wrong thing because this ignited your anger.  You dove at him and hit him in the stomach with all your might knocking him down.  There was less than half the starting space left, but you still didn’t care you were wailing on him as hard as you could.  Unfortunately you had caught him off guard which is why you took him down.  He slugged you across the face sending you over the edge which you grabbed again.  “Time to die.”

Chad walked up to you and got his foot ready to stomp you in the face sending you to your death.  The past few days flashed through your head as you try to figure a way out of this situation when it hits you.  Chad’s foot breaks your noise and it takes all your effort not to let go.  “Just die already you little bitch.”  Chad shifted all his weight into his stomp; you use all your strength to pull his leg out from under him.  Losing his balance Chad falls.  He falls while shout every foul word known to man.  He lands in the piss water as Gloria’s legs were about to smash you.  They stop and Gloria reaches down and picks you put and sets you in between her legs, where there was barely enough room for you there.

“Yay, I just knew you would win.  Now time for the loser to get his just desserts,” and at that her stomach let out a loud rumble.  A loud fart echoed in the toilet and the smell came after the sound of thunder.  You hear a grunt and looked up to see Gloria’s face straining as she grunted.  Her face turned red as she pushed with all her might.  You heard Chad scream for help and looked down to see what he was screaming about; a giant log of shit was slowly descending upon Chad where he swam.  The log slowly coiled around him just barely missing him.  The smell started to reach you; instead of covering you noise you sat there and let the smell assault you.  You wanted to smell the last thing that bastard would smell before he died the worst death possible.  The log broke and fell incasing Chad in solid shit with bits of food; thinking it was over you turned away from the sight until Gloria said, “Oh your still alive.”

You spun around and saw Chad clawing his way out of the shit pile covered in the residue.  “Well I see you meet one of your friends, now it’s time to meet the other.”  You could see the horror spread across his face, when you heard another rumble louder than the other. 

“PLEASE GOD NOOOOOO!!!!”

His screams were cut off as a loud fart was ripped by Gloria.  She pushed even more than she did with the log and started to scream.  You wish you didn’t see this.  Gloria spewed out gallons of liquid green shit out of her ass that rain down on Chad.  Gloria kept pushing and pushing and pushing as the liquid started to fill the bowl up more and more.  The liquid had a worse smell than the log that came before hand.  The smell made you almost throw up.  You looked into the swamp that had bits of undigested food floating in it making you shudder.  Finally Gloria let out a loud sound of relief, “Whoa, I think that is the biggest shit I ever took.”  She wiped and tossed the toilet paper in the toilet and flushed without looking to see if Chad survived.  For his sake you hope he died the first few seconds of that shit storm.

Gloria picked you up and was about to leave the bathroom when you did something unexpected, you asked her for a favor.