- Text Size +

About an hour passed since your little game with Gloria.  Your heart just started to slow down.  When you first sat down you were afraid your heart would explode in your chest due to how fast it was beating.  You kept replaying the events in your mind knowing that it was you who killed three people.  Sure it wasn’t by your hands but you were the key to their deaths.  Not being able to help the innocent cheerleader who injured her leg; beating Mark and Brad leading to their painfully slow deaths. 

At that thought Gloria, who was lying on her bed with her but in the air reading a book, let out a fart.  You shivered at the thought of Brad who may still be alive in that horror land.  Quickly you banish that thought and closed your eyes shut and tried to think of happy thoughts when something or rather someone touched you.  Startled, you jump at the alien feeling of a hand touching you on the back.  It belonged to the last person you thought it would be, Sarah.

“Mike?  Is everything ok?  You have been sitting here for a while and I was getting worried.” 

Not wanting to worry her any more than she probably is now you put a smile on, “Yeah I’m fine, just tired.”

Sarah sat down next to you silently as both of you were close but not touching.  You could feel her presences surround you and your worries started to vanish, and it resolved you into completing your task of saving her from this nightmare.  No one said a word for a while and that was fine with you.  Not being the kind of person who likes to talk about himself, you just like to take in the moments.  Then Sarah said something under her breath, “You know I can still see her face.  You know, Tiffany, when she fell.”

“It wasn’t your fault, you know that.  You tried to save her.  Not like me.”

Sarah turned her head at what you said.  Expecting her to be scared at what you said but it was the opposite.  In her eyes there was sorrow for you.

“What happened? No never mind you don’t have to tell me.”

You didn’t say anything drawling out the moments left before you tell her and she ran away from you screaming murderer.  Ten long seconds pass and you closed your eyes to give you strength to tell.  “I-I- didn’t save Britney.  She fell and I just watched as that,” you gesture over to Gloria who was still reading her book, “crushed her to death with her foot.  It was just Brad, Mark, and me left racing to live and … well I just barely made it first.  Gloria than said I was first place and the others were second and third.  She-she … well they weren’t first place so they didn’t make it.  I killed them by winning.”

You kept your eyes closed waiting for her to shout, smack you, or kick you.  Nothing.  You slowly open your eyes to see her mad at you.  “I know I’m a monster just like her.  You should-”

Before you could complete your sentence she hit you in the shoulder.  Expecting her to get up and walk away, but she stayed there.  “You tell me not to worry and it’s not my fault.  Yet you blame yourself for the same thing that neither of us could stop.  How were you suppose to know what was going to happen.”  Her face turn into concern as she mumbled, “I’m just glad you made it back safe.”

Shocked you didn’t know what to say.  She wasn’t blaming you; in fact she was worried for you. 

“You were worried?”

“Well… yeah I mean…”

“Why?”

“Because… I… kinda… like you.”

This shocked you more than anything you that happened to you today.  Sarah likes you, “Since when?”

Sarah meekly said, “Since we meet.”

“But you never said or showed any interest.  In fact when we meet in high school you didn’t even look at me.”

“I was too scared!  In high school I tried but you didn’t say a word to me.  I though you blamed me for moving.”

“I never blamed you for that.  You were surrounded by people like him,” you pointed to Chad who was trying to hit on some of the other cheerleaders.

Sarah rolled her eyes, “Are you kidding.  I hate people like him.  They always ask me out on a date or to copy my homework.  If it wasn’t one of those, it would be who was available on the cheerleading squad.”

All this time you thought she didn’t recognize you, thought you were a stranger.

“Well,” She asked.

“Well what?”

“Do you like me?”

“Of course, I’ve liked you since we first meet too.”

A frown came across her face as she was crossed at you.  “And you didn’t say anything because…”

“I-I was scared you just wanted to be friends.  I didn’t want you to drift away because of me asking.  Then I saw everyone chasing you down and thought you liked people like Chad and lost hope.”

Both of you sat there while this news float around for a few minutes both of your faces were blushing.  Slowly you moved your hand out to her as she noticed it she gripped your hand and held it tight.  Smiling at each other you both moved in closer with your hands still holding together.

Twenty minutes went by and Sarah got up to get some water. Nothing could go wrong, until Gloria slammed her book shut.  She got up off her bed and went over to the plastic container.  “Well I’m bored soooooo lets play a game.”  Her face light up as an idea popped into her head.  “And I know just the game to play.”  Gloria left the room and went out into the hallway out of sight of everyone.  No one moved for five minutes.  Gloria ran back in with an object wrapped in a cloth she put it on her bed.  “Now time to pick the competitors.”  Gloria picked up four people, and she opened her hand to show them, Sharon, Martha, Rick, and … your heart stopped, it was Sarah.

“Yeah, let’s-”

“I VOLUNTIER!!!” you scream the words out before you even think of what you were saying.

“Oh do we?  But we have all the players we need.”

“Then I want to trade with her,” you point at Sarah hopping that this worked.

“Mike what are you doing?”  Sarah shouted.

“Hmmmm well we do have an uneven number of girls and boys… OK.”  Gloria quickly replaced you with Sarah who was trying to trade places with you.  Gloria ignored her.  Gloria went to her bed and set everyone down.  She then sat down so her legs were off the bed but kept everyone trapped between her thighs.  “The name of this game is called… Cave Explores.  Everyone gets to go inside me and explore.  But I suggest you get out before there is a cave in.  Whoever can make it out before there is a cave in, wins!   But you better hurry.”  She let a giggle of glee as she pulled her panties down and spread her legs open.  She picked everyone up in one hand as she used her other hand to spread her lower lips.  Slowly pushed everyone inside her as far back as she could.  She let a moan out feeling them squirming inside her as she closed her lips, shutting you and the rest inside.  “You have 60 seconds… GO!!”

You closed your eyes as Gloria’s hand pushed you into her moist, musky, dark, death trap.  The moment you passed her labia you knew you won’t see any day light ever again.  Rick, who was next to you let out a laugh “I have been in sooo much pussy; this is going to be a piece of cake.”

“But we have pussies so we can do this with our eyes closed,” said Martha grinning at you.  “What about you bitch you have a pussy?”

You hated Martha; she was one of the few chicks that took pleasure in teasing you.   One time she kicked you in the balls to show that you have a vagaina and not a dick.  Luckily Sarah was sick that day or you would have killed yourself right there.  You hated her but knew she was right; you were at a disadvantage at this game.   You weren’t unaware of what a pussy looks like, you did have a computer, just not a real pussy.  A drop of liquid smacked you in the face as the hand still pushed you all deeper inside.  Everyone laughed at your expense.  Cleaning your face off you got ready to sprint out the moment her hand let go. 

You did have speed on your hand but you doubt that you will be able to run out with the walls already pulsing like they are.  Then Gloria’s hand let you go and shoved everyone deeper using her fingers.  Before anyone could react they were grabbed by the pussy walls softly, preventing them from moving very well.  The hand retracted and so did the light.  There was a muffled sound that no one could make out except the GO part.  Everyone started wiggling out of the grasp of the walls.  You were lucky though you were about a foot in front of everyone when Gloria pushed you deep in her.  You started to move when the walls started to pulse rhythmically.  You could hear grunting behind you as Rick, Sharon, and Martha pushed their way out catching up to you.  Seconds turned to minutes which turned to hours.  No matter how much you forced your way to move forward, there was no sign of light.  Worse the air was getting stale and hot with musk.  There was liquid starting to form all around you on the walls you wiggled between and the area where your feet stepped on.  There was also the indistinct sound of heavy breathing all around you, Gloria panting.  She was getting turned on by this and by the sounds of it there may be a cave in soon. 

Tripling your effort you squirmed and wiggled, pushed, slid, and jumped your way forward to get the hell out of … hell.  Ten hours, or minutes… or was it thirty seconds?  Whatever amount of time later since the start, you were about to give up hope when there was small rush of air blowing in your face.  You could swear you see some light in front of you.  You desperately push with all your might and fall forward.  You shoved your way out of Gloria’s vaganal lips and fell forward into her awaiting palm.  She slowly brought you up to her face, which had a smile on it. 

“You are my little winner today aren’t you?” 

She replaced her hand back to where it was to catch the rest of the survivors.  You waited and waited. Still you waited.  “Ten seconds,” Gloria said in a sing song voice.  Ten seconds to what?  “5…4…3…2…1… TIMES UP!!!”

You just saw a hand push out of Gloria’s folds when above you a shadow fell on you.  You look up and see what you raced out for.  A purple vibrator; what is a child doing with this?  Gloria saw the look on your face, “I saw my mommy use this a couple of times.  Don’t tell mommy though,” she said with a wink.  She placed the tip in the front of her pussy blocking anything from leaving.  She slowly pushed gently and moved the vibrator in her pussy.  You knew that whoever’s hand that was, was being shoved backwards.  The vibrator pushed further in until Gloria let out a gasp and pulled in back.  She then pushed harder back in then out.  She started to get wet, which lubbed up the vibrator so it would move easier in and out.  She moved faster, faster, and faster until it was a blur of her hand moving.  She quickly flipped the switch and the air was filled with a buzzing noise.  Gloria rammed the vibrator all the way in and scream out in release as she clamped down on the vibrator with her vaganal muscles.  She arched her back and moaned loudly.  When she was done moaning she set her back down on the bed and turned the vibrator off.  She sat up and let out a sigh of pleasure.  “That was fun.”  You couldn’t move as you were still eye to eye with her pussy.  Gloria quickly pulled the vibrator out and wiped it of her juices.  You were still staring at her pussy hoping someone would crawl out.  Then a glob of her cream dribbled out which was pink.  Gloria wiped it off with her index finger and brought it to her face.  “Just to let you know it’s not my period today.” 

She let out a laugh as she got up and put you down back in your prison.  You just stood there staring at the ground; again you survived a horrifying death.  You may have hated them but still you prayed they died quick and painless.  Again you know that was wrong because above the commotion you swear you heard screams coming from Gloria’s pussy.  Sarah slowly walked over to you and held you as you fell to the ground.

“You sick bitch!!”  Chad shouted at Gloria who only licked her fingers clean.

“Don’t worry little man there isn’t much of you left you will get your chance.”  She walked out to go clean up in the bathroom.

Chad walked over to you and shoved Sarah out of the way.  “You could have helped them but you didn’t you little bitch!”  He punched you in the face and threw you to the ground and started to wail on you.  Unable to do much after surviving the second life threating situation in two days, you curled up in a ball to prevent as much damage from happening to you.  After the blows start to slow down, Gloria walked back in.  Chad stopped and quickly walked away just in case Gloria might be mad at what he was doing.  Gloria didn’t even notice.

Sarah got up and ran over to you.  “Mike!” 

“I’m ok.  I have had worse beating before.”

“Let’s clean you up.”  Sarah helped you up to clean you with the water they had.  After you cleaned up from all the cum from Gloria, and the blood from Chad, Sarah helped you over to a corner to lie down and sleep. 

“Why did you take my place,” she asked quietly with a hint of anger.

“You left me once when we were kids.  I won’t let that happen again.”

“What about me?  Do you think I want to watch you die?”

“You won’t.  I swear you won’t see me die.”  You say to make her stop worrying.

Of course there is a promise you will have to break; Getting her out alive, or you not dying.  Either way you were screwed.