- Text Size +

You didn’t have the heart to tell anyone what will happen to them; only you and Dave know.  You figured that it would best if you mind your own business, but seeing him like that brought back a memory of Sarah after her first game.  It’s weird; you go years without thinking of her and then all of a sudden she is everywhere.  You can’t get her out of your mind but it’s that thought that kept you going in the being.  After helping up Dave you step back and walk away back to your corner. 

You knew what would come after that act; friendship.  You don’t want any of that though.  You learned that it only makes it harder to face them in the end.  Years of meeting people and seeing them die gruesome deaths have taught you not to strike up a conversation with the competition.

After Dave got up he watched that man walk away.  Dave now had a whole lot of respect for someone to survive in this hell hole for as long as he has.  Jane was the first to break through his train of thought.

“Dave, where’s Sam?”

Dave looked into those sad eyes and told her, “You knew he loved you right?”

“Why are you telling me this?” she said with tears in her eyes.  Terra looked away with sorrow all over her face, while Frank cursed out loud.

“I’m sorry Jane, he… he didn’t make it.”

Jane burst into tears and fell down to her knees.  She let out sorrowful wails while Dave and Terra tried to comfort her.  Kevin just shook his head in denial, “Gloria… she wouldn’t… she couldn’t.  I mean I know her.” 

The man in the corner started to let out an evil laugh.  Kevin didn’t know who he was but he was pissing him off.  “What’s so funny,” Kevin asked sternly.

You sober up as the kid asked you a question you didn’t feel like answering.  Might as well, “Nothing, nothing at all, I mean of course you know her.  How long have you known her?”

Kevin blushed, “A-a-a couple of months.”

“Yeah I thought so…” you left it at that not wanting to burst his bubble.  You’ll let Gloria do that for you.

Kevin didn’t say anything after that.  He walked away from the group of people who didn’t believe him. 

Everyone stopped talking after that and waited for the next fun game Gloria would come up with next.  She wasn’t paying any attention to her toys.  She was too busy reading an interesting book.  She was on the last couple of chapters and wanted to finish before she played any games with her toys. 

You were sitting in your corner when you heard Gloria let out a laugh and closed her book.  You knew her all too well to know what was next.  You stayed where you, knew that if Gloria wanted you for her next games she can pick you out easier.  Not like it mattered she could pick anyone she wanted but you had a feeling that she was going to pick you next.  Call it a hunch.

Terra, Jane, Dave, Mandy, and Frank all heard the slamming of a book.  All of them turned their heads to see what was going on when Gloria walked over toward the container.  They were all frightened as to what was going to happen when Gloria reached in without a word to grab the next contestants. 

Kevin was looking up at Gloria hoping she would smile at him and tell him everything is ok.  That he would be turning back to normal, but it never happened.  Instead a giant hand descended on him as he let out a yelp in surprise.  He was lifted up to Gloria’s face as it opened, and he turned to see the other person to only find that jackass, Mike.

You knew it, but weren’t expecting to see Kevin there.  Well you knew this was going to happen sometime, might as well be now.  You tried to remain calm but the butterflies in your stomach always return when you are carried by Gloria.  It was just a natural reaction; no matter how many times you are carried you always get butterflies.  You were walked down to a bedroom you never been to before.  With your amazing powers of deduction you knew it had to be her parent’s room.  Gloria sat down on the bed and brought the two of you closer to her face. 

“I like the both of you.  In fact I like you two a lot, but there is only enough room in my heart for one of you.  So here’s the deal, we will play a little game.  I like to call it “deep in me”.  The game is simple you just have to stay inside me.  Whoever stays in me the longest wins, while the other ... I’ll let that be a surprise,” she said with a wink.

“Wait Gloria please just let us go,” Kevin pleaded.

She shook her head no, “Uh uh, that’s not how the game goes.”

“Gloria please we know each other.  How can you do this?”

She grinned at him devilishly, “I thought you always wanted to be “deep inside me”?”

“NOT LIKE THIS!”  He shouted at her to make her look at reason.  “Gloria look, people will come looking for me.”

She giggled at that, “Really?  Of everyone in the world, they are going to investigate me?  Even if they do, they won’t be looking for some as small as you.”

Kevin just looked dumbstruck.  This was insane.  The cute little girl that sat near him in class was insane.  He couldn’t believe it.  How could this have happened to him?  Why not someone else?

Gloria began to take her clothes off: first her shirt, than her pants, her bra was next, than her panties.  You were unfazed by her nudity.  In fact it was nothing knew, with her changing in front of you all the time or playing sick games that require her to take them off.  Kevin on the other hand, was completely caught off guard.  He always dreamed of seeing her naked but not like this.  He was blushing hard and tried to look away.  This caused Gloria to laugh, “Is someone shy?”  Kevin didn’t answer as he turned a darker shade of red.

“Well I guess it’s time to begin, Good luck.”  Without another word she put both toys in one hand and dipped the hand down toward her lower body.  She pressed both of them up against her vagina and pushed them up about half way and slide her fingers out. 

You have been in here so many times you knew it like the back of your hand.  Just because you knew it didn’t mean you could stay in here longer than Kevin.  In fact because you knew firsthand what it could do you wanted to get the hell out, but that would mean losing.  You saw Kevin who looked frightened out of his mind.  Your desire to make him pay from before dissipated and you wanted to help him get through this, but knew that only one can win.

Gloria let out a moan as she felt them move a little inside her.  She was starting to get turned on by this.  She started to play with herself to get wet by rubbing her clit and vaginal lips.  Not long after she started to finger herself and play with her breast.

The walls began to get slick and pulsate.  You could hear the moaning that Gloria was making above you.  It wasn’t long before two fingers started to enter her.  You backed up away from the fingers that started to pump faster and faster until they became a blur.  Kevin was right behind you as you help him get away from the fingers that were slamming in and out of Gloria.  You swear they were searching for you two by the way they wiggled around when they reached their limit, then retreat.  The liquid started to flow and it took great effort not to get washed away with the current that gushed all around you.  The liquid started to splash on your face as you try to remove it to breathe.  You and Kevin were as far back as you could be inside her pussy, safe…

Gloria couldn’t feel the two of them with her fingers but felt them go deeper.  So they think they can hide from me.  We will see…

The fingers retreated and didn’t return.  You didn’t like that, something was up.  Before you could say anything to Kevin you felt your world tilting; she was standing up.  You quickly grabbed a fold of her vaginal wall the best you could and saw Kevin tumbling down ward.  “Grab my hand!”

Kevin reached out and caught your hand.  You didn’t know how long you could hold him when you saw something truly terrifying.  A purple object was slowly rising up toward the two of you.  It was Gloria’s mom’s vibrator.  The vibrator was shoved all the way up to the hilt forcing you and Kevin smashed up against her wall.  You couldn’t breathe due to the lack of space.  Than what you dreaded the most happened; Gloria flipped the switch. 

Your world was shaken about as you used all the strength you had to hold on to your life.  The vibrator was moved in and out slowly as Gloria was rising and falling on top of the vibrator.  You didn’t know how long you would be able to hold on when you lost your grip.  You fell past Kevin who was also losing his grip.  You flailed your arms out to grab something and caught onto a fold of Gloria’s vagina.  You looked up to see Kevin being dragged down with the vibrator and came to a stop right above you.  He had a look in his eyes you didn’t like.  He was slowly descending upon you.  He was going to try and kill you.  Before he could get any closer the vibrator was shoved back in and pushed him up with it.  You shook your head at his on undoing.  The vibrator came down and pulled him with it.  He was pulled out of Gloria’s vagina.  The vibrator didn’t return, instead it was a pair of fingers you were more than happy to see.

Gloria pulled out her pet, slightly upset.  She was seconds away from an orgasm she desperately wanted to have.  Then she remembered that Kevin lost and with a grin looked down at him.  He was lying in a heap on her mother’s sheets. 

“Well I should have known you weren’t man enough for me Kevin.”  She let out a tsk.

“Wait Gloria please don’t do this!”

“Sorry Kevin it’s either you or the games, and I do love my games.”

“Then give me one more chance,” he begged.

“Hmmmm… alright you get one chance.  You have to pleasure me by going in between my boobs and squirming.”

Kevin didn’t like that idea.  Her breast weren’t that big but to him they were gigantic.  But it was the only way, so he nodded in agreement.

Gloria let out a yeah and quickly placed you on her stomach as she lay down with Kevin in her hand.  She placed him in between her chest.  Kevin soon vanished as he was swallowed up by her breast that she pressed together.  She pressed them lightly together so not to kill Kevin.  She started to let out a low moan which grew louder and louder.  “Yes, Yes, YES!!!”  All of a sudden she smashed her breast together with such forced that you swear they looked like one boob.  She let out a howl as she came from that.  Liquid gushed out of her vagina and she started to twist and swirl her breast.  You knew Kevin was dead before you saw the small trickle of blood oozing out between the sandwiched boobs.

Gloria let out a sigh, “Now that’s what I needed.”  She giggled and picked you up off her and placed you next to her face.  “I knew you would win all along, my little victor,” she said with a grin.  “As long as you win we will be together forever and ever.”

You couldn’t help shudder at that thought as she picked you up again and placed you on the nightstand.  Gloria started to clean up her mess and change the sheets.  She than washed them, came back and got dressed.  She picked you up and carried you back to your container where you were placed gently down. 

You knew you look like hell from the looks that the other gave you.  You didn’t care you just went to wash up after being used like the toy you are.