- Text Size +

John wanted to go out on the town.  He knew he was bored.  He knew he was over 60.  He was horny and gay, and he knew, that he hardly had a chance.  A month ago his partner, with whom he had shared the last 25 years of his life, left him for a younger man.   He decided to go the gay bars.  And so he did.

 

After drinking a few beers and not even getting talked to, he decided to take a walk around the block and find something to eat.

A burger would be nice, he thought to himself.  It was dark he was walking along the sidwalk where a lot of bushes were, and had to pee.  He went into the bushes and started peeing. 

 

After he was done, he heard something move on the ground.  He was shocked and let out a little scream, then he laughed.  “Probably just a mouse.”  He said, then he could hear “Help, can’t you hear me, please help!” comming from the dark ground. 

 

John went to his knees pulled out a pocket flashlight that was connected to his keychain.  The flashlight that he bought, because he could not always see the lock at night on his door, and also due to the fact, that the Hallway light more times a month just breaks, or blows a fuse.

He looked, and searched the ground and saw a small naked man. 

John did not know what to do, or even think in that moment.

 

“Hey sir, please don’t leave me here.” Said the little man holding his hand in front of his face to block the beam of John’s pocket flashlight. 

“What am I to do?” Asked John.

“Take me to the authorities or something I do not know myself sir!” He replied.

John was not sure if the three beers were a bit too much, but felt sorry for the little fellow.

“Well come over here and let me get ahold of you.” Said John unsure about what was going on.

 

The small man walk over to John. 

John was filled with excitement and fear.

“ Can I pick you up?” Said John wondering if the question was stupid.

“Please, I am cold”

John put on his glasses, picked the small man up and looked at him.

He was a good handfull, sized at about 6 inches at least. 

He then took a hanky out of his pocket and gave it to the man.

“Hear warm your self up”

 

John placed the man carefully in the inside of his jacket pocket and went home.

 

As he got home, he took out the man place him on his kitchen table.  He was wrapped up in the hanky, like as if it were to be a toga.  John proceeded to take off his jacket.  

Cooked water and started preparing to make coffee.

 

“Do you want some coffee?”

Thinking at the same time about the last time that he even had a man at all in his appartment.  Already starting to feel a magnetic like power drawing him nearer to his guest.

He sat down with his coffee cup, took an beer bottle cap, which was laying arbitrary around on the table, dipped it in his coffee cup, blew on it, and carefully placed it in front of the man.  John was facinated.  He placed his elbows on the table, his face between his hands with his glasses on and looked down on his new guest.

“Sure?  Why not.  I still do not know what happened to me.  I am visting town on a business trip. I was in the Blue C night club and as I left I started shrinking and I ran into the bushes.  I left my clothes and everthing on the sidewalk and ran into the bushes, cause I was being followed, I saw who took them too.  It was another man who was also in the bar, he simple put it all in a trash bag and ran off.  Maybe he thought I was somewhere lost in the bundle of it all?  I do not know, but I am still scared as shit.  I appriciate your kindness sir.”

 

John chuckeled, and felt a surprisingly sence of enjoyment, that he had never felt before, a kind of getting horny, but without viagra a sence of having power

.  The tiny man smiled up at John and said,  “By the way my name is Mike.”

“So you were in the Blue C.  I was in there too I think I saw you there.  That means that you are also gay?” Replied John.

“Well ah, I guess...Yes I must admit that.” Replied Mike wondering if he'd just put his foot in his mouth.

John was really excited at this point, he imagined that is was christmas and easter on the same day!  He watched as Mike drank out of the beer cap,  the coffee spilled hoplessly all over.  Mike took of the hanky, and stood there naked and wet.  John got excited.  And lost control of himself, reached over to grab Mike.  Mike jumped back, noticing the hair arms and the clutching of John's hand in a demanding fashon.  “Hey what is going on here?” Yelled Mike.

“Just want to give you something warm and clean you up too.” John said with a sympathic nuturing frown, feeing disapointment.

“Okay, but please be careful!” Said Mike uneasily.

John held Mike in his hand and smiled and cried a tear.

Mike was wet from coffee.  John had him laid across his palm, with his thumb holding him snug so that he could not move his arms, carryng him over to the sink.   John was overcome from the moment, and pulled Mike up to his lipps and and licked Mike clean from the coffee. 

“Hey what are you doing?  Stop it, stop it!” Yelled Mike. 

“Oh come on, Mike let me have some fun.  I’ve not had am man here since past 2 Months.  Just relax and be a good boy, okay?”

“ I am 38 years old for christs sake!”  Mike said protestingly. 

“And you’re awfully cute too.  Do you want to play with my dick?  Come on I'd love to see you rub your body up against it and worship it as if it were a totempole.” Said John chuckling, licking Mike upper body gently.

Mike got a hard on from the warmth of Johns mouth and the thick brushiness of his grey goatee.  Felt a kind of fear, but at the same time he was excited more than he ever was his whole life, like the first time he got fucked. 

John, with his other hand, was already stroking his cock, while managing to take his pants off on his way into the bedroom.

John laid Mike on a pillow, sat in a kneed position on the bed, pulled the pillow up to his crotch.  “ Now Mike,  just take a look at it.  A nice dick, right?  Ever seen one this big before?”  John chuckeled.  And could still not believe that he had gone so far with Mike already.  Asking himself in the back of his mind if he was doing the right thing, but still unable to stop himself.

 

Mike wanted to protest.  He looked up at John’s dick, John was a huge hairy image of  giant, up above his cock was a pot belly with manly tits, John had work in his life that was for sure, and was still somewhat muscular, somthing out of a fairy tale.  He was horny, he was confused, he wanted to, he did’t want to.  Mike turned over on the huge surface of the pillow and cried, and felt as John’s huge cock rubbed him all over his back and down his legs.

John produced a rather large amount of pre-cum. 

“Now Mike, are you trying to tease me or something?  Nice little round ass you got there. Now turn over stand up and give my cock the proper respect it deserves, Mister!  Don't make me do something that we'll both regret later!  Sexy little hunky chunk of a man.”

Mike did not do anything.  John got frustrated and said.

“Look Mike, I’ve been a nice guy till now.  Last chance, I’ll give you till 3, 1, 2, 3!”

 

John picked up Mike and smiled.  Mike yelled and screamed.  “Please stop! Please!”

The more Mike kicked around tried to bite John’s hand, the more pleasure it gave John.

John laughed.  Mike could see his mouth and the teeth around his grey goatee,  his soft warm lips.

 

“Oh come on Mike don’t lie to me, and act like you don’t like it, you also have hard-on.”

John put Mike in his mouth, his upper body and felt his legs kick around on the outside of his chin.

John played with his cock and chuckeled, almost to the point where he came, he then stopped.  Took Mike out and licked he rest of his saliva off of Mike.

“Now Mike you’ve got to learn to listen to me.  Okay?”   He kissed Mike and rolled the tip of his tounge on Mike face, immitating a french kiss.

Mike was trying to catch his breath again.

Looking up at John.  Not saying anything.  Mike gave in and started play with himself.

John started  smiling. “Now you caught on to my game, that’s a good boy.  Can you make it spit for me?”  Mike came.  John place him on the pillow.  Held him down with his left hand only allowing his upper body to be free, and blew his load all over Mikes upper body and let out a huge sigh of relief.

 

John laid his head next to Mike, and enjoyed the view of his new guest covered with his sauce.  Mike laid there all covered with sperm, after managing to free his face of John’s bodily fluid with his hands, just in time before John picked him up again.

“Oh sorry how thoughtless of me,  John then licked Mike clean.  Then observed his little guest dangling from his hand, his underarms holding on between Johns pointer finger and his thumb. 

“What now?”  Asked Mike.

“Looks like you’ve made a new friend,  if you like?  I sure as hell like you” answered John.  And thought about taking a long bath, oils and seeing Mike ride on his rubber ducky, starting to get excited again.

Mike was not sure how to accept his new situation. 

John was not lonley anymore and became fond of Mike.  Bought a hamster cage for him and took care of him....More to cum.