- Text Size +
My name is Tom. I am 15 years old and I am 5'10". It was a normal afternoon during summer break. I was extremely bored so I decided to see if my friend Josh could hang out. I got on my bike and rode over to his house.

When I got to his house I went and knocked on his front door. After a while of no one answering I knocked again. Finally the door opened. It was his older sister Molly. She was 17, 5'9" and she had very long blonde hair.

"Hello Tom" she said "Come in." I stepped inside and sat down at the kitchen table. "Is Josh here?" I asked. "No he went camping with my parents for the week." "Oh, I'll come back another time then." I said. "Nonsense why dont you stay and have a glass of lemonade. Its so hot outside."

"Well I guess I could." I said. "Great" she smiled "I'll get you a glass." She got a glass out of a cabinet and went over to the fridge. She got out the lemonade and poured a glass. "Here." she said as she handed me the glass. I was extremely thirsty so I guzzled the drink. After finishing it I immediately started to black out.

When I woke up I was naked. "What the fuck?" I said out loud "Hey there little guy!". I looked up. Towering above me was Molly. She was huge! "She could crush me if she wanted to!" I thought. I was shaking I was so scared. She giggled. "Awwww my poor little baby! What's wrong are you scared of little old me?" she reached towards me. Her enormous fingers wrapped around my body. She held me up to her huge face. "What did you do to me?" I yelled. "I shrunk you." she said "I'd say you're about an inch tall." She sat down and set me on the floor.

Her gigantic feet were right in front of me. Her toes were painted pink. "Ok Tom now I want you to kiss and lick my toes." "What!?" I yelled. "Hmm maybe you need some help." She reached out with her foot and grabbed me between her toes. "Now kiss and lick them."

I wrapped my arms around her big toe and began kissing it. I could taste the salty sweat coming off of it. I licked and kissed her big toe until she was pleased. "Good" she said "Now do the rest of them." It took an hour over all. "That's enough." she said. All I could taste was sweat and i smelled like feet. She picked me up and licked me all the way up my naked body. "You taste good little boy." She then tucked me into the back pocket of her tight jean shorts. I was pressed right against her enormous butt. Her ass was firm but at this size it felt soft. She squeezed her butt which pushed me into her butt cheek even more.

"Now let's go up to my room and have some real fun." Molly said as she started walking to her room.