- Text Size +

 Jennifer laid curled up on the couch, moaning softly. She'd woken up with a horrific headache, and despite her best efforts, it hadn't gotten any better. The only thing that had made the day bearable so far was her boyfriend, who had done what he could to make her comfortable. Right now he was in the kitchen making them lunch, keeping her distracted with his voice. “How're you feeling, Jenny?”

“Not great...” She moaned.

“I'm sorry. Hey, listen, I called Lucy up, I thought maybe she could help. She said she'd be willing to come over and take a look.” Lucy was a friend of Jennifer's. They didn't hang out much, but they enjoyed each other's company. Currently, Lucy was studying to be a doctor, and was more than happy to see what she could do to help. Jennifer smiled.

“Thanks, hon.”

“No problem.” Came Ben's reply. “Anything for my girl!” Jennifer smiled and nodded, her eyes lazily drifting closed as she tried to block out the dull, constant pain from her head. She pulled a blanket over her entire body and curled up. As she laid there in self-made darkness, she realized the pain was actually starting to ease. She sighed happily, and for a moment thought of letting Ben know, but she was enjoying all the doting he was doing. She'd tell him tomorrow that she'd just slept it off, assuming it didn't come back.

Jennifer slowly drifted off to sleep, listening to the sounds of Ben in the kitchen become more and more distant. It wasn't until a few sharp, loud raps rang out that she startled awake. For a moment, she wondered what it could have been, then realized it was probably just Lucy arriving. She'd let Ben get it.

“Hey! Where's the sick one?” She heard Lucy ask after Ben had let her in.

“I don't know. Must have slipped off to the bathroom when I wasn't paying attention.” At that, Jennifer frowned. The couch she was laying on was almost directly next to the front door. What kind of game were they playing? And why were they talking like they were far away?

“Okay, no worries. So how's life?” Jennifer's bemusement grew as they started talking, oblivious to her. She decided she'd had enough, and tried to throw off her blanket, only to find it much heavier – and much bigger – than it had previously been.

“Hey, what the hell?” She asked out loud. To her ears, her voice rang out as the only thing that sounded correct. Everything else seemed far off and strange. She was about to stand up when a huge tremor rumbled through the couch, knocking her off balance and shaking through every part of her.

Jennifer was quickly becoming terrified. She realized her clothes had somehow slipped off while she was lying still, and she was covered in a huge tarp. Tears stung her eyes as she struggled with the fabric, screaming out Ben and Lucy's names desperately, but they continued to ignore her, casually making small talk.

“Here, have a seat.” Jennifer heard Ben say. “I'm sure she'll be down soon.” Not a moment later, her world rumbled violently, and she was tossed across the landscape. It seemed like something was lifting up and consuming the fabric that surrounded her, and she desperately dove towards the ground as everything was pulled high away from her. She finally saw a small hole of light below her and leapt towards it, falling with a shrill shriek. She landed on her back, knocking the wind from her, and shielded her eyes against the bright light of the outside.

“Oh – shit! A... baby mouse?” Ben said, obviously startled. As Jennifer's eyes adjusted, horror slowly sank into her mind as she realized what she was looking at. Ben's face loomed high overhead, as if projected onto a movie screen. Lucy was beside him, and the two of them were peering at her curiously. She let out a small scream of fright, then started trembling. Was this happening? Had everything grown? How had they not noticed, and said something to her?

“No... no, look! I think it's... Jennifer?” Lucy said with a mixture of awe and curiosity. Her hand reached out, and before Jennifer had time to think about it, she was snatched up and lifted high into the air. Ben stood up and the two smiled down at her. “It is! Jennifer, are you all right?”

The tiny girl was not all right. Everything had grown around her, or... or perhaps she had just shrunk. Either way, this was not okay. She shook her head. “No! Please, help me?”

“What should we do?” Ben asked. “Take her to one of your professors?”

Lucy shook her head. “No, that'd probably be a pretty bad idea. I don't think we'd ever see her again if we gave her to them.” Ben nodded thoughtfully. “Probably best to keep her to ourselves for now.”

“Well, we should at least tell her parents.”

“But they might turn her in. Really, this secret is out as much as it needs to be. If we involve more people, it will just get more complicated for her.” Ben looked at his tiny girlfriend, trembling in Lucy's fist. He held out his own palm, and Lucy gently dropped the small girl into it. She looked beautiful, lying naked on his palm. He ran a fingertip down her side.

“Are you okay?” He wondered. “Do you need anything?”

Jennifer wondered. She needed a lot of things. But there was one desire that needed sating soon, and shouldn't be too complicated to fix. “I'm hungry, Ben.” She said simply. His eyes went wide.

“Oh, damnit! I left it in the oven too long!” He rushed over to the kitchen, and while he was careful not to hurt Jennifer, the quick movement made her feel ill, and she curled up in his palm, shutting her eyes. It didn't help much.

“Damn. That was actually all we had for now. I'll have to go get more. Will you be okay to watch her for a moment?” Ben asked Lucy, who had followed him in. She smiled.

“I'll go get food for us, if you want.” The offer surprised Ben, who hadn't expected it. He nodded.

“Yeah, all right, if you're okay with it.”

“Really, it's no bother. I'll be back before you know it.” She headed back out the door, a quick skip in her step. Ben set Jennifer down on the counter and dealt with the burned food, throwing it out, then cleaning the tray. Jennifer watched all his movements with wonder. He was so big, moving all these impossibly large objects around like they were nothing. She giggled girlishly, and drew Ben's attention.

“So how are you doing down there, little lady?” Ben squatted down to be eye level with the counter, his face only a few feet from Jennifer's body. She stood up and walked over to it, but he pulled his head back slightly to be able to stay focused on her.

“You're so big and strong!” She said happily. “It's very very cool watching you lift all that shit and just swing it around carelessly.”

“Oh, like this?” He wrapped his fist around her body, carefully supporting her, and stood up to his full height. He carried her back to the couch, sat down, and set her on his knee. “I can lift you and carry you around in one hand now!” The thought sent shivers down Jennifer's spine. Ben got a mischievous smirk on his face. “Lucy won't be back for a little bit.” His hands were already pulling down his zipper. “Wanna have a tiny quickie?”

As his erection came freed from his pants, Jennifer marveled at its size. She'd always thought male genitalia was gross, but seeing it at this size was definitely impressive, if nothing else. She thought about it for a moment more, then realized that everything about the experience would be that size. She grimaced, and shook her head.

“No – I don't want to have to touch your cum.” She complained. “I'd have to wear, like... a tiny hazmat suit or something!” Ben frowned. His tiny, naked girlfriend was so hot, and she was right there, but he had to respect her wishes. Reluctantly, he tucked his dick back into his pants, zipping up as he frowned down at her. He lifted her back up to his face, and she smiled apologetically at him. “You can do me, though, if you wanna.” She offered. Jennifer knew he enjoyed getting her off. He idly ran his thumb over her once-impressive chest, which was now significantly reduced. Jennifer closed her eyes and started to squirm against his touch. His thumb slowly drifted down her belly towards her crotch. She smiled in pleasure, but just then, the door swung open, and Lucy returned, carrying a bag and a few drinks from a fast food place.

“Hello! I'm back! Toldja it'd be quick.” She said cheerfully. Ben smiled and stopped pleasuring Jennifer, who had broken out in a severe blush. She wished she had something to pull over herself right then, but Ben's fist just curled around her, and she figured that would have to do. “I hope you don't mind, Jenny, but I didn't get you anything. I figure you can just eat whatever you want from our meals and that'll be fine.”

“That's good thinking.” Ben said. He scooted over and Lucy sat down on the couch beside him. She stretched her legs out along the couch and patted her thigh, inviting Ben to put Jennifer there. He lowered the small girl onto Lucy's leg, and Lucy held out her burger for Jennifer.

“Go ahead, take a piece.” Jenny stared at it reluctantly, but reached out and pulled off a small chunk of meat. It was negligible to the two giants, but it was about half as big as Jennifer's head. She started biting off little bits, while Lucy lifted her burger to her mouth, and carved out a large bite, easily encompassing what Jennifer had eaten. She looked at the small girl a moment longer, then lifted her gaze to Ben's face. She noticed his eyes flick quickly from her chest to her face, and he smiled sheepishly. She returned the smile.

Lucy leaned back and took another bite of her burger, from a different side. As she bit in, a bit of ketchup was compressed out the other end, and fell onto her shirt. She looked down in annoyance. “Oh, hell.” She said, wiping at it and licking the sauce off her fingers. “I should clean this before the stain sets in. Would you mind?” She gestured towards his basement. Ben shook his head.

“Not at all. Feel free.”

“Great. Back in just a minute.” Lucy lifted Jennifer up off her leg and deposited her onto Ben's before sauntering down the stairs. Jennifer noticed the way Ben's gaze lingered on Lucy, and her face flushed again, this time in anger.

“Hey!” She called up to her giant boyfriend, who looked back down at her, surprised. “Were you staring at her?”

“What? No.” Ben frowned. His voice dropped in volume. “And even if I was, it was just looking. No harm in that.”

“There is if I say it is! You're not allowed to look at other women like that! Only me!”

“Oh, come off it.” Ben said dismissively, and gave his leg a small twitch. The tiny woman tumbled onto her ass, her meat bouncing from her grip and rolling down Ben's leg. She looked up at him with a hurt expression, but he pretended to ignore her. Moments later, Lucy came back up the stairs, sporting a white undershirt, through which a blue bra could be easily distinguished.

“'m back!” Lucy announced again. “You two weren't fooling around without me, were you?” Ben laughed as Lucy sat back down on the couch.

“Hardly. We'll probably have to put sex on hold 'til we figure this out. She wouldn't do well with sex at this size.” Jennifer's eyes widened, but Ben pressed on. “Not because of the danger or anything. She just finds most of sex... well, gross, I guess.”

“Ben!” Jennifer shouted up, completely humiliated. Lucy scooted closer to Ben, and gave Jennifer a small tap on the head with her index finger.

“Shush. Whaddya mean gross?”

“Well... apparently, she doesn't like how my dick looks, tastes, or feels. And she one hundred percent doesn't do cum.” Jennifer couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was being forced to be witness to a public airing of her sex life, and she couldn't even defend herself.

“Man... that sounds pretty frustrating. So what, you guys just have vanilla sex?” Lucy probed further, fascinated with what she was getting away with. She was very conscious of the little girl's presence, and it excited her.

“Basically.” Ben sighed.

“Well, surely she still makes you happy outside the bedroom, right? Cooks for you, does stuff with you, makes you feel wonderful, and all that?”

“Oh, sure.” Ben said. After considering it for a moment longer, he shrugged. “I mean, she doesn't really cook, and the two of us have fairly different interests.” Jennifer swallowed hard. She didn't like where this was leading.

“Ben! Please, stop talking about this! It's making me uncomfortable!”

Lucy just smiled down at Jennifer. “Sounds like all you're focused on in this relationship is your comfort, huh?” She leaned over to look at the small girl, giving Ben a splendid view of her cleavage. “Don't you think you ought to think of his needs every once in a while?”

“This doesn't concern you, Lucy! This is just between me and Ben!” Jennifer shouted up. She didn't like how tiny her voice was, especially compared to that of this new threat.

“She's right, though, Jenny.” Ben said. “All you ever do is think about what the two of us could do to make you happier. Sometimes it lines up with what would make me happy, but that's only ever a side effect, never a goal.”

“Ben...” Jennifer whimpered up to him, taking a few steps back from the imposing visages of her friends. “Ben... please...”

Lucy's arm came down and knocked Jennifer onto her front as her forearm swept by, her hand ultimately reaching Ben's crotch. He looked up into her eyes, surprised, but before he could say anything, she was pressing her lips against his, locking him in a kiss. Jennifer looked up and saw Lucy's titanic fingers massaging a growing bulge in Ben's pants.

“Hey! What the fuck!? Don't you fucking touch him!” Without breaking their kiss, Lucy swept the small girl onto the floor with the back of her hand, then rolled on the couch to straddle Ben. She raised her face up and smiled down at him.

“Do you... wanna do this?” She asked coyly. Ben thought the situation was strange, and then he realized: the tiny girl at his feet had never initiated. He'd always been the one to drag it out of her, or at least bring it up. Being come on to made him feel... desirable. He liked it. Without saying anything, he ran his hands up Lucy's chest, briefly cupping her impressive breasts, before pulling her back down to him, embracing her in another passionate kiss.

Jennifer was trembling with fear, humiliation and rage. Her boyfriend was making out with some... some slut who had taken advantage of Jenny's situation. She screamed impotently at the two of them, her voice barely registering above the sounds of Ben and Lucy pressing themselves against each other. She tried to will herself to grow back to full size. She needed that to happen, more than anything else in her life, but it was hopeless. She remained a tiny bug at the feet of two love-making gods. Then, without warning, her world exploded around her.

Lucy slid off of Ben's lap, her knees coming down hard onto the carpet. It was only after she landed that she looked down, and despite herself, was happy to see she'd missed Jennifer. “C'mere. I wanna show you something.” Her voice was full of lust, and she scooped up the small girl before turning her attention back to Ben. She undid his pants and, with his assistance, pulled them down around his ankles. “Welcome to what I can only imagine is your first blowjob, deary.” With that, Jennifer was popped into Lucy's mouth a moment before the larger girl filled the rest of her mouth with Ben's raging erection.

Jennifer screamed in pure terror as she was battered around the mouth of her monstrous rival. Lucy maneuvered the tiny girl onto her tongue, then pressed her against Ben's rock-hard shaft, rubbing her up and down it as she serviced Ben. She moaned as she did it, and the sound shook Jennifer's bones, trembling her to her core. She tried to scream, but when she opened her mouth, all she got was a mouthful of saliva, causing her to choke and sputter.

Jennifer was sure she was going to die in Lucy's mouth. She was helpless to stop this from happening to her. Her tiny struggles did nothing, and every time she drew in a racking breath to try to expel Lucy's spit from her lungs, more would flood in. She was overwhelmed with pain and discomfort, not only from her burning lungs, but also from the oppressive, muggy heat of Lucy's mouth, and the low, ear-shattering moans that rumbled up from her throat like a massive beast roaring in its lair.

“'m cumming...” Ben warned, unsure if Lucy cared. The warning only served to make her work harder for it, and within moments his semen filled her mouth. She was careful not to swallow at first, and slowly drew his dick out of her mouth, slurping the last of his cum off. She felt Jennifer's struggles on her tongue; the poor girl was weak, but alive. She swished the fluids in her mouth around a few times, delighting in what she could only imagine was a living nightmare for Jennifer, then pressed her into the roof of her mouth and swallowed the cum before spitting Jenny out onto the carpet once more. Ben leaned over his legs to look at her. For a moment, the tiny form was still, but then she coughed and sputtered, drawing in heaving breaths to clear out her lungs.

“She lives!” Lucy exclaimed excitedly. “You made it through your first blowjob! Wasn't that bad, was it?” She giggled, and Ben laughed softly. He loved how sexy Lucy looked when she was torturing his diminutive girlfriend. Deep down, he knew he shouldn't enjoy this barbaric treatment, but he rationalized it to himself, figuring that if Jennifer had been a better girlfriend, this wouldn't be happening to her. He reached down and picked her up by her sides, and as he did so, she shrieked wildly in pain. He lifted her up to see what was the matter. Lucy peered down, too, and her smirk only grew wider.

“She's got a broken rib.” She stated happily. Ben frowned.

“Where?”

“Here.” Lucy reached her pinky out and pressed it against Jennifer's side. She immediately cried out in pain again, and Lucy softly dug her fingertip against the sensitive skin, twisting her finger back and forth. “Yep. Right here. You can definitely tell, see, because she's writhing in agony.” She giggled and looked up into Ben's face.

“What, right here?” He prodded the same spot with his forefinger, and Jennifer gasped and clutched at his finger, her entire chest burning in pain.

“No, no, that's close, but it's right here.” Lucy pressed her pinky into the girl again, giggling madly. “This is too easy. Are we being too mean to her, do you think?”

Jennifer's heart was crushed as she watched, through tear-filled eyes, as her boyfriend shook his head, smiling. “Nah. Just having a bit of fun with the little thing. Isn't that right?” He petted her face with his finger, and she flinched away at his touch.

“Just harmless fun, Jen. No need to get in such a tissy.” Lucy said, staring down at the tiny girl. Then she looked back up at Ben, and quickly lifted her chest for a moment, bringing it back down such that Ben's outstretched hand down cupped Lucy's left breast. She pretended to gasp scandalously. “How forward!”

Ben played along, cupping her full breast and kneading his fingers into it. Jennifer squirmed uselessly beneath her breast, feeling more and more defeated with each passing moment. Lucy allowed herself to be groped for a moment longer before she stood up, clasping his hand in her own, trapping little Jennifer between them. “Come on. Come fuck me.” She said, pulling him off the couch. He stepped out of his pants and followed her up to Jenny's bedroom. Lucy laid down on the bed, pulling Ben on top of her, then slid their hands apart. Jennifer tumbled onto Lucy's chest, and the bigger girl lifted her for a moment as she slid out of her shirt, then dropped her back between her massive tits.

Ben pulled off Lucy's skirt and panties, then unclasped her bra, tossing them all beside the bed. He leaned over, rummaging through a nearby nightstand, and promptly produced a condom, smiling widely. He opened it, then grabbed the little girl and stuffed her inside. “It's a bit of a tight fit,” Ben admitted. “but I think you'll manage. And if you don't... well, you don't.” Ben fitted the condom against the tip of his dick and rolled it on, the tiny girl struggling the entire time. The latex was too powerful for her, and she couldn't get much force behind her efforts, so she was pressed fast against the tip of Ben's dick. She whimpered as she felt Lucy's pussy against her back, rubbing softly for a moment, before she was plunged inside.

Jenny tried to scream, but there was little air in her tiny prison, and the constant back and forth movements continuously pressed the air from her lungs. She tried to move, but there was no space. She was condemned to be little more than a helpless passenger along for this hellish ride. For the most part, her positioning spared her from the brunt of Lucy's vaginal muscles, but occasionally Ben would press her up against Lucy's cervix, causing her now-shattered rib to flare up beyond normal. Jenny sobbed in her tiny prison, helpless.

Above her, Ben and Lucy were having the fuck of their lives. Neither could really feel the little girl struggle, but just knowing she was there was driving the two gods crazy. Lucy dug her nails into Ben's waist as he thrust deep inside her, his hands running erotically up her sides, over her breasts. “She's... so... fucking... weak...” Lucy said, her voice filled with lust. Ben just laughed, nodding.

“She's a bug, my dear, and the two of us are her gods.” Lucy let out a moan of pure eroticism, redoubling her efforts against her powerful lover.

The two drew each other quickly to orgasm, and Jennifer's tiny prison filled with Ben's cum almost immediately. She had time to take a quick breath before the hot, viscous fluid covered her completely, stinging at her eyes and filling up every orifice. She squirmed futilely against the latex once more, barred from freedom by this thin, flexible sheet.

Lucy and Ben lay against each other for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the other, before Ben rolled off of her. Lucy leaned up and pulled the condom from his dick, then peered inside. Through the cum, she could see the small form of Jennifer. She prodded at it a few times, and there was no motion. Lucy laughed, and casually tossed it towards the garbage can across the room. She missed, and the condom landed with a wet splat on the hardwood before it.

“Aw, come on.” Ben said, playfully annoyed. Lucy just lay back down against him, nuzzling into his side as he wrapped an arm around her. For a few minutes, neither said a word. Finally, it was Ben who broke the silence. “Oh my god. Lucy. Look.” She sleepily opened her eyes, scanning the room, until her eyes fell on the condom. There was a small trail leading out the mouth, and to a tiny form inching across the floor. Lucy's eyes went wide.

“She's still alive? Oh, how terrible for her!” Lucy exclaimed, then giggled into Ben's side, imagining crawling from that hell of sticky cum. The two just lay on the bed watching Jennifer's painfully slow progress. She seemed to be injured, though how neither could tell from here.

“Uh-oh, Lucy. Looks like she's gonna get away.” Ben playfully teased. Lucy rose up from the bed, slowly walking towards the tiny girl, who looked up in fright at the enormous goddess bearing down on her.

“No! No, please! Leave me alone! Please!” She cried desperately. When the condom had landed, her leg had been outstretched towards the floor, and it had snapped in a few locations. Jennifer had still had the will to start dragging herself out from the condom and towards freedom, but her efforts could still very easily be crushed.

Lucy finally stood over the girl. “Poor Jenny. Poor, poor little Jenny.” Lucy pressed her toe into the back of Jennifer's head, shoving it against the ground, then slid her tiny body back along the slimy trail of cum until she was in front of the condom again. She released her toe's grip. “A pathetic bug squirming and crawling and twisting on the ground at the feet of a goddess.” In her nude glory, and with the glow of ultimate power over another human, Lucy did look like a goddess to Jennifer, whose heart was gripped with icy fear.

“Please don't do this...” Jennifer begged, trying to climb onto her knees, but the pain in her shattered leg was too great. She slipped and fell back into the cum again. “Please... Ben, please, save me...”

Wordlessly, Lucy watched as Jennifer squirmed in the cum a moment longer, then placed her big toe on the tiny girl again. She could feel the little life beneath her, and every twitch sent electricity through her nerves. She wanted this. She wanted this so bad. Her gaze rose to Ben's, and she held her fist out in front of her, thumb extended out horizontally. Ben returned the gesture, a playful glint in his eye. Jennifer twitched helplessly beneath Lucy's big toe, while beings far greater than she determined her fate without her.

Ben's fist quickly swiveled to a thumbs-down position, and Lucy grinned widely. She simply pressed down on the tiny girl. There was a soft moment of resistance which led sweetly to a hundred little crunches and a short, petrified squeak of horror. Then, a small red mess oozed out from beneath her toe. Lucy sneered down in disgust, wiping her toe off to the side, leaving a small red streak on the floor.

“I'll go get a towel.”