- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'd like this to be kind of like Larry Niven's Known Universe series, where other writers can write stories using the parameters of the virus, but I don't know if there's any interest. Comments appreciated.

The Start


Let me start by apologizing. I'm the one responsible for the Sisterhood, and I am also the one they want to get their hands on. This blog is the truth. The way things are changing, the speed it is spreading, I have to get it down. I intend to post this whenever I can get to a secure server. Please copy and spread this document. My name is Dr. Smith, really, and this is the story of how this epidemic started. I was a researcher for a pharmaceutical company. My research assistant was a tiny little waif of a girl named Gina, barely four feet tall. I'll never forget when she came out of that room tossing that containment vessel like it weighed nothing.


“I don't know what's going on with this thing, Doc. It must be a dummy or something.” She tossed the gray lead container effortlessly from one hand to the other.


I pulled my attention from the microscope again. An hour ago, I'd heard a crash from the back room and Gina had come out clutching her bleeding finger. She'd smashed the coffee pot and needed help bandaging the wound. Now what?


“Why are you messing with those containers?”


She flushed red. “Okay Doc, it wasn't the coffee pot I broke. It was that tray of samples I was  supposed to put in the refrigerator.”


Great, I thought. Two hundred vials of hormones ruined in one clumsy moment.


“So why are messing with that?” I said, motioning towards the containment vessel she was still tossing from hand to hand.


“Well, there really wasn't room in the fridge so I had to move this one box and it slipped off the shelf, right on to your samples.”


“So it broke them all?”


“Yeah, pretty much.”


“And that's how you cut your finger?”


“Yeah.”


“So what does that have to do with that containment vessel.”


“Is it a practice one or what? It's like it doesn't weigh a thing.”


Irritated, I stood up from my work station. We shared our lab space with a medical research facility and they worked with radioactive isotopes. The containment vessels were racked in the back room with all the other equipment. “Let me see it.”


She handed me the lunch box sized vessel holding it casually between thumb and forefinger. I took it just as casually and nearly broke my foot. The twenty five pound containment vessel slipped through my hands and crashed to the floor, cracking the tile and missing my foot by an inch. I looked at Gina dumbfounded.


“I thought you said it didn't weigh a thing?”


“It didn't Doc, you saw how I was handling it. You must have just dropped it.” She came around the table and picked the box off the floor. “See, almost nothing,” she said tossing the box from hand to hand.”Here.” She said handing me the vessel again. Carefully, I took it from her, the weight pulling my arms down. I slid the box on to the table and looked down at my diminutive assistant.


“Gina, there's nothing wrong with that box.”


“There's gotta' be, Doc. Look.”


Again she picked up the containment vessel and tossed it effortlessly into the air. She caught it in one hand and returned it to the table.


“I want you to pick up something else.”


We both looked around the lab but everything was bolted down. Suddenly she smiled and turned. She put her hands on either side of my waist and effortlessly lifted me off the ground. Shocked, I swayed slightly before I felt her hands steady me as my four foot nothing, ninety pound assistant held my two hundred pounds at arms length. I looked down and she was smiling up at me, not even breathing  hard.


“This is weird Doc, it's like you don't weigh thirty pounds.”


She bounced me up and down and spun around, still holding me two feet off the ground.


“Uh, maybe you ought to put me down, Gina. There's something wrong here.”


“I don't know Doc, I feel fine. Just strong.” She smiled and bounced me up and down a couple of more times to illustrate the point.


“Gina, put me down.” I said it with force and she stopped and looked up at me. A look came over her face, and she squeezed with both hands. I felt the bones in my pelvis shift ever so slightly and I knew I'd have bruises the next day. Before she let me down, she lowered her eyes and I realized my crotch was even with her face. I had a hard on. A slight smile curled her lips as she lowered me to the ground.


“Okay, what now Doc?” She turned to me still standing close, a half smile on her face as she looked up.


“I think we better pull the files and see what was in those vials you broke.”


“I'll get right on it,” she said turning and letting her arm brush ever so lightly against my crotch. She paused and smiled over her shoulder as she went to the files.


Damn, what the hell was wrong with Gina? She'd always been such a meek and mousy little thing. And now, after that bizarre show of strength, she was acting like a cat in heat. I was surprised by my own reaction though. I've never really been into being dominated and I think that I was as surprised as she was by my involuntary response. When she'd lifted me off the ground it had been such a rush I couldn't explain it.


 She'd left the door open and I could see her going through the files. The drawer she was searching kept hitting the desk. She noticed me looking and simply lifted the four drawer file that was taller than she was and set it down a foot to the left. Full of papers, it had to weigh several hundred pounds.


 She bent over to look again, shifting her weight from foot to foot, her cute little ass following suit. I closed the door and drew a cup of water from the cooler, my hands shaking. A few minutes later, there was a knock and Gina opened the door a sheaf of papers in her hand.


“Here's what was in the fridge.”


I placed the pile of papers on my desk and started going over them. Gina worked her way behind me and read over my shoulder. I could feel her warm breath on my neck and her jasmine perfume. I tried to concentrate.


 The research lab was working on a self replicating virus that, according to the grant, would allow much more rapid reproduction of cells, thus allowing several generations of work to occur in a matter of days instead of weeks or months. We both knew what my own research involved.


“So what does that mean, Doc. Why am I so strong?”


“ I don't know. Do you still feel strong?”


“ I feel the same as I always do. Let me see.” She reach over me and pulled the stapler off my desk, letting her small breast graze my cheek. Smiling, she took the stapler in both hands and bent it into a U, then crumpled the remnants into a tiny ball. She dropped it into my garbage can.


“Yep, still strong.” She dropped her hand to my shoulder and leaned forward to look at the computer screen squeezing harder than necessary. It's like she wanted to emphasize her power.


“Do you feel different in any other ways?”


“Well, I feel a little warm and flushed,” she said smiling. “Or maybe that's just you.”


Saying that, she moved her hand to the back of my neck and pulled my head back like a hydraulic vice, her lips finding mine, her tongue irresistible as she forced it between my lips. Helpless, I nearly choked. At last she let me up, her fingers still locked around my neck. She was panting, licking her lips, a look of hunger on her face.


“Gina, Gina, calm down.” I said, trying to twist out of her grip. Reluctantly she let me go.


I rubbed my neck and looked down at my tiny assistant. She smiled up at me as she fidgeted on the edge of my desk, rubbing her thighs together and letting her skirt ride up.


“Okay Doc. I’ll be good,” she said. “Or at least I’ll try to be.” She smiled coyly and adjusted her bra strap.


“How do you feel? I mean do you feel different?” I asked.


“Well, I am, well , you know, aroused,” she said giggling but looking me deep in the eye. “And now that you mention it, I am feeling kind of flushed.”


Saying that, she sagged back against the desk, her eyelids fluttering as she swayed. I leapt forward and held her as she passed out, her head on my shoulder. Gently, I eased her into my desk chair and she seemed to be coming around. Her eyes blinked several times than opened, coming to focus on mine.


“You all right?”


“Yeah, I think so.” She pulled at her bra strap again and looked down. “Man, this thing is cutting me in half,” she said, and did that trick women do where the bra comes off and the blouse stays on. She tossed it onto the desk. “I still feel weird.”


It was then that we both realized my part of the research was cutting in.


“I am so itchy,” she said. “Excuse me Doc.” And she turned away from me and started scratching her breasts. “Doc?”


She turned back and I could hear the panic in her voice.


“Doc?!’


Her frantic scratching had loosened the top buttons of her blouse and her tiny hands were trying to cover her swelling breasts. No wonder her bra had been cutting her in half. Her tiny A cups had already swelled to at least a C, and as we watched they passed D and the buttons on the blouse gave up one by one, shooting across the room until it just hung from her shoulders.  And her hands had stopped trying to cover them and were gently caressing, a look of rapture on her face. They continued to grow but slower now, becoming fuller and rounder as we both stared. At last they stopped. On her tiny frame they looked huge.


She stood up and pinned me against the desk. I guess the look on my face told the story. She was scary.


 One hand clamped like a vice around my neck, cutting off my air, the other grabbed my crotch, and she just lifted. Setting me on the desk, releasing enough for me to breathe but just barely. Then that strange fluttering came over her eyes again. She did’t pass out this time but I could feel her huge breasts starting to swell again. She looked down and smiled, the hand around my throat, bending me in half as she pulled me into her growing cleavage. I struggled, but it was useless. She held me there as her tit flesh filled my mouth and covered my face, cutting off the light and air. At last she released me and I collapsed back across the deck, her breasts like beach balls as they pinned me. She smiled at me over the tops of her incredible bust. This last spurt had at least doubled the size of her tits. As she slid off me, they wobbled and finally stopped. They had to weigh as much as she did.


“I guess this is the reason for the super-strength. Right Doc? So I could carry these around. Isn't this what you wanted? All those women you examined. What was there common disease? Oh yeah, gigantomastia. Well Doc, I'd say you've succeeded.” She stood in front of me swaying her monster tits slowly. My research was looking for a breast enlargement pill. But this was ridiculous.


“Gina, I don't know what you're thinking, but you've got to get to a hospital.”


“Why Doc? I feel great. In fact I feel better than I've ever felt before.”


“You don't understand. You've been infected with a virus. A mutant strain. We don't know what other changes you've been through.”


“Well, if their all like these,” she said, caressing her ridiculous bosom, “I'll take it.” And she didn't seem to be able to take her hands off her tits.


While she was talking, I'd slid off the desk and she was almost chasing me around the small room. She kept pacing and advancing her tiny hands caressing her monster boobs. Her shirt was torn to shreds and she ripped the remainder free as I backed away. Something about that hungry look in her eye and the memory of that inhuman strength had me terrified. I backed up to the wall and she stood in front of me, looking up into my eyes.


“What's wrong Doc? Isn't this what you wanted?” She said with a wanton look in her eye. She reached up and grabbed the back of my neck bending me into a hard wet kiss while her massive boobs ground against me. She broke the kiss and let me go, her hands roving over my stomach. In one move she tore my shirt in two, her lips kissing my belly, her tongue a snake as she lowered her head. Smiling, she looked up at me as her two small hands found the sides of my pants. Slowly she pulled the stout fabric apart, the seams failing to her gargantuan strength, the buttons flying across the room as the strong denim parted like paper. My dick was limp in her hand.


“Ah Doc, you’re not scared are you?” She smiled and gently kissed the tip of my dick. “How about a blow job? The way I feel, I bet I could just about suck it clean off!”


Instead of bending down, she placed a hand on each hip and hoisted me off the ground until my dick was even with her lips. She smiled up at me and gently kissed the head of my penis. Then she worked her lips over the head and took it into her mouth, smiling, she started sucking with all the power of her supercharged body. Despite my terror, her mouth was irresistible. She smiled as my dick filled her. I felt myself getting harder and harder as she applied pressure that was just short of painful. It was incredible to have this tiny woman effortlessly hold me against the wall as she deep throated my cock. As she started pounding me against the wall with each stroke, I realized she was holding me with one hand and her mouth while she banged her pussy with the other. Her tiny mouth stretched to the limit but still smiling received a load of cum that dripped out the edges as she refused to let go. When she came she reflexively slammed my head against the ceiling and everything went gray.


As I came too, she stood over me. She offered me a hand. I took it cautiously and she helped me to my feet. I stood up and rubbed my head, a knot already forming. She looked down at me.


“I think you’ll be okay.”


I looked up at her and had to sit down. Why was I looking up?


“Yeah, I’m getting taller, Doc. Same thing. I get that little rush and then things start happening. Like now,” She said as her eyes fluttered.


She must have been about six and a half feet tall when it started, and as I watched, she grew slowly until her shoulders rose above my head, and smiling she pulled me into that endless cleavage. My hands found her waist as it slowly rose to shoulder level my hands forced apart by her soft and growing flesh. My head emerged from the bottom of her cleavage leaving me gasping for precious air as her soft belly rose against my cheek, she held me to her. At last the musk of her womanhood rose to my chin as my arms struggled to caress her expanding thighs. A huge hand found the back of my head, forced me into that fragrant hairy bush, working  until I was against her labia my face upturned to reach it. I saw her smile between her massive cleavage just before she forced my face into her damp vagina, her clitoris like a thumb in my mouth. I bit down and felt her whole giant body shudder, a rush of moisture flooding my face as her moans filled the room.


I fought her, pushing against those tree trunk thighs, trying to pull my face out of her bush, but it was useless. I pounded my fists and screamed as she ground me against her pubic bone her labia a smothering softness as she came again and again nearly drowning me in the process. At last I felt her slow down and her grip on the back of my head loosened and I was able to pull my head free. I stood panting and leaning against her thighs, her dripping pussy inches above my head. Her huge hand caressed me and I was afraid she was going to start over, but she slowly eased down until her arm was under my ass and she lifted me laying me in the crook of her arm, her meaty breasts heavy against my body, her lips kissed me gently.


“Pretty good, little man.” Her voice boomed above me. She leaned over and kissed me again, her lips engulfing my face as her tongue filled my mouth. “I guess it's my turn.”


She sat me on the exam table and knelt in front of me. Even on her knees she still towered above me. She lifted one huge breast to my face, a nipple as big shot glass and almost as hard.


“Suck it,” she said, and closed her eyes as I filled my mouth with her stiff dug. She leaned into it until her soft breast encased my face, shutting off my oxygen. I felt her stiffen and her breathing became deeper and more rapid. This time she didn't make me suffer but leaned back in plenty of time for me to breathe. She smiled down at me, her breathing heavy as she let that stiff nipple trace it's way down my belly and fill my lap, rubbing heavily against my hard on. Her lips traced the same path from a gentle kiss on my lips to her sensuous tongue flowing wetly across my belly until her lips closed over my rock hard member. She smiled again and her huge lips engulfed me and her head filled my lap. I grabbed her with both hands and thrust as hard as I could against her full lips. She responded by pinning me to the table as she used her incredible strength to nearly suck my dick off. I came in seconds filling her mouth with a huge load that was but a drop she swallowed with relish.


“I need to be fucked,” she said standing up.


“I don't think that's such a good idea, Gina. I mean look at you.”


“You know Doc, I really don't care what you think. I mean you filled my mouth pretty good. I had no idea.”


Just talking about it, I could see her getting aroused again. Her hands slowly rubbed the sides of her giant tits, working their way forward until her fingers grabbed her stiffening nipples. She walked around the exam table, still manipulating her nipples until they stood out inches from the huge mound of tit flesh. Her aureole were dark and engorged with desire. I looked up at her and she smiled down. Her hand left her nipple and worked it's way down her belly until it rested just above the soft mound of her pussy. Inches from my face she worked first one finger, than two, than three long fingers into her pussy until they disappeared, plunging in and out, shining with the moisture of her arousal. She pulled her manicured fingers and wrapped them leisurely around my head, working her middle finger into my lips and rubbing the taste of her into my mouth as my tongue eagerly sucked. Despite the treatment she had just given my dick, I felt it rising to the new occasion. Gina noticed too. Roughly, she picked me up and slammed me onto the thinly padded examination table. Shocked, I watched as she slung a yards long leg over the table and squatted until her giant pussy was inches above my face. She lowered more until her moist hair just brushed my face. My tongue shot out and attacked her pussy. She raised it just out of my reach, smiled and slid down until it hovered just above my rock hard dick. Smiling, she slid down, her soaked and giant pussy overwhelming my dick effortlessly. Then with a look, she clamped down those gargantuan pussy muscles and crushed my dick with the walls of her cunt. Slowly, she straightened her legs, lifting me off the table by my dick. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, she eased the pressure just enough to let me slowly slide out of the grip of that incredible snatch. As soon as I touched the table, she lowered herself again, letting her massive weight shove me deep into the table, as her hungry pussy gripped me to the very root of my member.


She did this over and over clamping down every time I started to come. Her pussy controlling my dick. With each thrust, the bottom of those huge tits grazed my face as she rocked over me. When I thought I couldn't stand it any longer, she ground her pussy painfully onto my dick, collapsing over me as the full weight of her tits smothered my face, her cunt milking my dick as she came loudly and she released the pressure enough to let me come, driving my hips hard against her giant thighs as I came. She leaned back enough to let me breathe, her huge nipples still parked on my chest as she panted. She gave my shrinking dick one last squeeze with her magic pussy and then swung her leg off of the table.


“I'm still horny.”


I slid off the table, scared and exhausted. I didn't know if I could take another session with this nympho amazon. I guess she saw it in my eyes.


“Oh, don't worry, little man. I'll give you a break. I mean just look at this body. It was made for sex.”


The changes were incredible. She stood in front of me and rubbed her hands over her gargantuan tits. I barely came up to her thighs and her huge pussy was moist and engorged, her labia just above me. That cute little ass was now big enough that I couldn't have reached around it with both arms. Her tits were so huge that they hung to her waist, where they ballooned out into full round mounds, each capped with an aureole the size of a dinner plate and a hard extended nipple that pointed toward the ceiling.  She tweaked those nipples as he watched, impossibly they lengthened even more. She was getting scary.


“I need the phone, “ she said.


“There's no phone in here, you'll have to come into my office.”


She reluctantly stopped rubbing her nipples and lifted the xray machine from in front of the door with one hand. I had got dressed in the meantime, and as soon as the door was clear, I bolted. The way she was going it was only a matter of time until I'd be crushed under that pussy again. I charged down the hall, hearing her scream of anger as I ran across the warehouse. Sheetrock rained around me as I ran, realizing she'd torn through the too small door.  I was three steps from the door to the outside, when a sledgehammer pounded into the side of me. It was her balled fist, and it lifted me off my feet and slammed me into the steel door. A wall of flesh pinned me against the wall as she slid into me.


“Okay, you little asshole, you asked for it.” Her huge hand reached out and backhanded me, sliding me once again into unconsciousness.


This time I woke up in my office chair, the taste of blood in my mouth.


“Dial the fucking phone.” She stood over me, naked and incredible. I could see her problem. There was no way her huge fingers could fit in the phone. I dialed the number she gave me and watched as she tried to move the receiver from her mouth to her ear. Finally she just screamed into the phone.


“Get down here.”


She ripped the phone out of the wall and walked towards me dangling the cord. I retreated but there was no where to go. As I cowered, she kicked my desk chair towards me.


“Sit down.”


I did as I was told and she came up behind me, wrapping the wire tightly around my arms and the chair.


 “No more of your running crap. As soon as my partner gets here, we’ll get this straightened out.” She wheeled me back over to in front of the desk and sat down, her huge legs on either side of me, her pussy inches from my face. “So what did you do to me, Doc.”


I could see her fighting the urge to masturbate, and she finally just gave up, her long fingers sliding into her pussy. Just inches from my face her musk was overpowering. “Tell me quick, before I fuck you to death.”


Her fingers slid quicker as I tried to reason with her.


“I didn’t do anything.” I said, slowly pushing my chair a few inches away. Her huge leg curled behind me and rolled the chair back until I was so close her damp pussy hair was brushing my face. One huge hand found my head and ground me into her thighs.


“Don’t fuck with me, Doc. I’m twelve feet tall and I can’t stop coming.” As she spoke another powerful orgasm rocked her and her legs closed around me chair and all. She squeezed and I felt my ribs shifting.


Panting, she stopped and let me breathe.


“Okay, okay. Sorry, but I really didn’t do anything. When you broke the vials you must have mixed the chemicals. The fast acting virus absorbed the growth hormone. Every time it duplicates, you grow. But it should stop soon. I mean the virus get more diluted with every reproduction.” I looked up at her, pleading.


“I fucking better. If I get any bigger, this room won’t hold me. And I’m so fucking horny.”


She stood up and walked over to me. Sitting down it was like looking at a mountain. I had to strain my neck to look up at her and all I could see was the bottom of her gigantic tits. She leaned forward enough to see me and then slowly bent her legs until her glistening cunt was inches from my face. She’d watched me the whole time and now she smiled as she lowered the last few inches, her lush bush engulfing my head as she rubbed her labia against my face. I felt her engorged clit as it glided down my face until it rest against my lips.


“Kiss it.”


“Gina, your not well. We’be got to get you to a hospital.” This earned me another numbing slap and I felt her wrap her huge hands around the chair and my arms and lift me high into the air. I hadn’t realized how big she truly was until I saw her enraged face inches from my own, her eyes red and her hot breath engulfing me.


“It wasn’t a fucking request, you little asshole! When I tell you to kiss my clit, you better do it. Understand?!” She shook the chair and slammed it to the ground, her huge tits wobbling inches over my face as she loomed over me. The way she was breathing I could tell dominating me was getting her off, and she was barely able to control herself. She shoved the chair I was sitting in between her legs and engulfed my head, her thighs a crushing pressure as she ground my face into her soaked pussy.  Groaning, she came again, nearly drowning me, but the killing force of her thighs was relieved and I could catch my breath.


She collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily as she smiled at me. I had to be a sight. Naked, tied to a chair, covered in her cum.


“For a little fellow you’ve done a real good job.” She said, languidly getting to her knees. “But how rude of me. I’ve cum and cum, and you haven’t had your turn. You want to fuck me?” Still on her knees, she reached out and rolled me and the chair closer. She leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek a wicked smile on her lips. “You want to fuck this huge body. You do don’t you?”


Scared shit less, all I could do was nod.


“ So if I untie you you’re not going to run away again are you?”


I  shook my head.


“Good. Cause I want you to fuck the hell out of me. Okay?” As she was saying it she unwrapped the cord from the arms of the chair but one huge hand held me pinned in place. She moved that huge face until it was inches from mine and in a most pleasant and menacing manner said. “If you do anything stupid I will fuck you to death. I am that horny. Understand?”


With that she leaned back slightly and lifted one huge tit and layed it in my lap, filling it completely. She leaned forward and her huge tongue slid out wetting the soft skin of her breast as she licked her breast. I leaned forward and tentatively did the same, her tongue hungrily finding mine as we shared her tit. She rolled backward until her stiff nipple was revealed and we fought over the huge dug. Frantically she licked and sucked pushing me out of the way so she could suck that nipple that strained upwards to her lips. Roughly, she pulled me out of the chair and pushed me up against the wall, her hand completely covering my hard on.


“Fuck me now.” she screamed and turned. Even with me standing and her on her knees her pussy was a foot higher than my dick, the round moons of her ass at shoulder height as she pinned me against the wall.


“Fuck me!” She screamed again, emphasizing it by smashing me against the wall, my whole body encased by her ass. Struggling I tried to pull myself up, and by grabbing her ass with both hands and standing on tip toe, I felt my dick slide into her hungry pussy. Realizing the problem, she spread her knees slightly and rammed backwards, my cock surging deeply into her pussy as her solid ass slammed me against the wall. All I could see was her back and a wall of ass as she pinned me between the wall and her pussy, slamming me helplessly with her incredible strength. When she came she clamped down with her pussy muscle and slid her knees together lifting me off the ground. At last she released me and I slid into a heap between the wall and the floor. As a final insult she placed on huge cheek over my face and let her collosal weight pin me to the ground. I was saved by the sound of the buzzer at the front door. Suddenly a frighted look came over Gina’s face.


“That’ll be Robin. Come on.” She cuffed me to my feet and put me back in the chair. Hurriedly wrapping the cords tight again. “You keep your mouth shut. You understand.”


 Frantically she shoved me back in the chair and retied me, the buzzer sounding angrily. Realizing she was naked too, she pulled a moving blanket off the shelf and tried to wrap it around her and her ridiculous bust. She hurried off, leaving me dazed and exhausted in the warehouse.


The Second One


Gina had to squeeze her bulk through the partially ruined door and back into the office to let in whoever she had called, so I took the opportunity to test my bonds, but it was no use. My arms strapped to the chair, I was helpless and so would be this Robin guy, Gina had called. She’d damn near fucked her boss to death, what would she do to her boyfriend?


I didn’t have long to wait. A huge commotion from the office was followed by Gina backing through the door apologizing as she got down on her hands and knees. Still struggling she forced her giant tits through the door and started to stand.


“No! No, you stay on your knees you little bitch. What have you done to yourself?”


I couldn’t see her boyfriend but he sounded pissed and Gina cowed just inside the door trying to cover herself with a totally inadequate towel.


“What the fuck is going on here?” Robin shouted and then stepped into the room. Robin was a very tall, very slim, beautiful blond woman.  She looked from me to the cowering giantess and then back to me.


“Is this the asshole that did this to you?” she asked Gina.


“Yes, I mean no, it was an accident,” she mumbled. The ridiculous fear of the much smaller woman obvious.


“It’s not your fault, honey. Let Robin talk to the bad man and we’ll get this straitened out.” She leaned over and kissed Gina, letting her tongue linger in the luscious lips. A small smile played across the amazons face and she visibly relaxed. Robin tucked the towel a little closer around her girlfriends gargantuan breasts and turned to me.


She strode over to me and said nothing. Helpless, I just stared back. She was a stunning woman. Easily as tall as I would have been if I hadn’t been tied to a chair. She was dressed in a dark velvet blouse, her long blond hair hanging loosely down her back. She had on a close fitting dress, that clung to her just enough to show inviting curves. Not saying anything, she walked behind the chair and slowly wheeled me towards where Gina still kneeled. She stopped me just in front of her and leaned over the chair forcing me to look up.


“Okay, Mr. woman hating tit freak. What have you done to my little cute Gina, and what are you going to do to fix it?” She went from uncannily calm to screaming in that one sentence. “Look what you did to her,”she said, snatching off the blanket and exposing Gina’s bloated tits.


Gina tried in vain to cover even a small part of the expanse of flesh, but Robin pushed her hands away.


“Look at these...these, things!” she said. “Show him Gina. You had such perfect little titties and now you’ve got these? Show him!”


Gina straighted up and reluctantly stuck her chest out.


“Show him!” Robin screamed, and Gina arched her back thrusting those huge round monsters  until they stood out far enough for Robin to actually stand between them and give Gina another lingering kiss. She turned back to face me, and reached out each hand, finding Gina’s nipples and gently twisting. Gina groaned, and Robin looked up confused.


“You like them?” she asked Gina.


“No, their gross. They just somehow, feel really good, and whatever he did to me. I’m incredibly horny.” She smiled apologetically.


“Really?” She turned back to face Gina, and kissed her gently on the neck, and then the inner cleavage, until she arrived at her huge swollen nipple. Her tongue snaked out of her carefully lipsticked mouth and circled the straining giant nipple. Gina groaned audibly, and the blond looked up to see the desire in the giantess’ eyes.  With an evil look she took the enormous dug into her mouth and bit down. Gina erupted.


She snatched the blond by the back of the head and pulled her into that hard nipple.


“Yes I like it. I fucking like it a lot.” She screamed and pulled her off that huge jiggling mound of flesh and put her mouth on the other nipple.


“Suck it. Suck it, as many times as you’ve made me do what you want? Now it’s my turn. You got it?” She held her shocked partner by the arms and shook her like a rag doll. The unbridled desire had released a rage of sexuality.


She stood up to her full height, still holding her shocked girlfriend to her bloated breast. Panting, she finally eased up enough to let her breath and then picked her up and held her face to face. For Robin it was like being in the hands of a massive machine, her sweet little tiny girlfriend, was a giant nympho, intent on crushing her to death. She looked her right in the eye, her face inches away.


“Okay bitch, your’e going to lick my pussy until you drown in my cum or I decide to let you up. You got it?”


Robin could just nod her head in reply.


“Okay then, that’s a good girl. And just to let you know there’s no hard feelings, if you do a good job, I’ll return the favor. Here’s a sample .” She reached down and wrapped one huge hand around each of the thin blonds thighs and lifted her high in the  air. She tilted her head back and casually spread the much smaller girls legs apart and forced her muscular tongue deep into her pussy, pulling it out, licking the smooth thighs of the blond, and then forcing it deep into her golden snatch.


She lowered her back to the ground, spread her incredible thighs and forced the smaller girls face into her wet crotch, Robin’s face disappearing in the soft curls.


Of course I had a front row seat for this strapped to that damn chair as my gargantuan assistant raped her girlfriend. I tried to roll away, but Gina kept pulling me back. She was grinding Robins face into her pussy faster and faster, a deep moan getting louder. She pushed harder until the other girl was forced to her knees, Gina’s hand a piston on her neck.  With a growl Gina pushed her girlfriend to the ground, mounted her and ground her pussy into her face, fucking her so hard she was flung like a doll under her massive hungry thighs. At last she came in a flood, leaving Robin soaked and choking on cum, as a satiated Gina rolled off.


A gasping Robin lay on the floor, moaning. Gina stood in shock at what she had done, the hormone rush abating.


“Robin. Robin, I’m so sorry.” she said. Helping the exhausted girl off the floor and holding her gently to her massive bosom. “What have I become? Look what you made me do?” she screamed looking at me. “I want to be back like I was!”


In a rage she kicked at my chair and I flew across the room slamming hard into the concrete wall. In two steps she was on me again, picking up chair and all she held me dizzily over her head, preparing to slam me fatally back to the concrete.


“No!” a voice croaked from the floor. “We need him.”


 Visibly shaking, the enraged giantess slowly lowered me to the floor.”Why?” she asked.


 “He’s the only one that knows the formula. If you ever want to get back to normal, he’ll be able to make an antidote.”


Robin walked shakily across the floor, arranging her torn clothes and using a towel to wipe her cum soaked face. She stood in front of me. “You can make an antidote can’t you?”


I shook my head still bound to the chair, the disheveled blond in front of me.


 “What do you mean, no?”


 “I mean it a virus,” I said. “ A virus that is reproducing at a frantic rate. And each reproduction can mean a mutation. You both have got to get to a hospital.”


 “Both of us. What do you mean.”


 “It’s a virus. Spread by contact between mucus membranes. You are undoubtedly infected as well. We have to get you to a hospital.”


 “Infected. Infected! You mean I’m going to end up like her, with these?” Gina was standing behind her and she gave her giant tits a slap. “I’m going to have these? God no.”


 “I don’t know, but we’ve got to try and quarantine this. Please, untie me.”


Suddenly Robin’s eyes rolled back in her head and she started to collapse, landing on top of me before Gina could catch her. Helpless, her head landed in my lap. She came too an instant later.


 “Oh my God,” she said, still on her knees in front of me. “Oh my God. What’s happening?”


 “It’s the virus. You’re infected. Please untie me and we’ll get you some help.”


A strange smile came over her face. “Actually, I feel just fine. In fact I feel damn good.” She straitened up and reached out her hand cupping my neck. “In fact, I’m horny as hell.”


She pulled me close and planted a long lingering kiss, a moan coming from Gina who we both had forgotten about. The giantess stood behind us, one hand frantically abusing her pussy, while the other roamed those massive tits.


 “You like watching me do this, Gina?” While she spoke, she lowered her head and kissed my dick. “You like this?”


Gina could only nod, entranced by the sight. Suddenly Robin’s eyes rolled back, and the dark velvet of her blouse swelled as her tits started to fill. As we watched they stretched the fabric tight. Groaning, she came too, and caressed her new endowments.


 “Oh this is nice.” She said, her hands wandering over the twin bulges that filled her blouse. “You like them?”


She leaned forward and rubbed her chest against my face, the soft flesh encased in velvet warm and engulfing. I could only nod.


 “She reach out and untied my arms. I tried to rub some circulation back into them as she watched, a smile on her face.


 “It’s my turn, right Gina?”


 Gina just nodded, watching breathlessly, her hand a blur in her pussy. Robin lowered her head to my lap and kissed my straining dick . Gina screamed, cumming heavily, and then going right back at her soaked vagina.


 “You like big tits, Mr. Professor?” As she spoke she leaned forward filling my lap with warm, soft breasts. “You like these, don’t you?” It was useless to lie, my hard on nestled underneath her growing boobs. Her eyes rolled back again and the straining fabric gave up as another growth spurt filled my lap until my chin was pushed back by her awesome cleavage. When she came too this time she was noticeably taller. She pulled me out of the chair and knelt in front of me. Another shudder shook her and the amount of breast flesh almost doubled. Roughly she pulled me towards her and engulfed my dick with her mouth. As her tongue lashed and coiled around my dick I felt her tits growing, slowly filling the space between my legs. Her head grew larger and larger as she worked over my member, her lips pistoning up and down on my turgid rigidity.  Slowly her soft breasts forced my legs farther and farther apart until my feet no longer touched the ground. Still holding my dick in her mouth, she stood, me perched on her tits, at least eighteen feet in the air. At last she stopped and let me go, forcing me to clamp my thighs around her gargantuan boobs or fall to the ground. She smiled down at me.


 “Never mind about the antidote, Doc. I get it now.” She lowered me to the ground and smiled at Gina, who seemed small by comparison. My tiny research assistant had tripled her height to twelve feet, the blond amazon was almost twenty, and I stood underneath both of them staring up.


 “This is gonna’ change the world Doc. When we take over, there’l be no wars, no more of this alpha male bullshit. Just us ruling the world. Think of the power. We’ve just got to adjust the formula to get rid of these she said, rolling her mountainous tits, but I think we’ll keep the nymphomania. I like it.”


She leaned down and kissed the panting Gina, a long hard and passionate kiss between two enormous women. To get close enough to each other they had to smash their enormous breast flesh together, that was enough to get them both moaning again. Forgotten I tried to slip away, but was drawn back by a huge hand that pulled me between the huge thighs of the amazon.


 “Bang our pussies, “ a huge voice commanded. Trapped between literally tons of women flesh, I had no choice but to obey. Making a fist with each hand, I thrust in rhythm to their lovemaking, their soaked pussies clamping painfully on each arm. They came together thunderously, collapsing on me in a mass of legs and tits as they passed out from the ecstasy. Barely aware, pummeled and sore from the beatings I had taken, I crawled away from their entwined bodies.


  Limping, wounded and scared I hid behind a dumpster, until a box van, driven by a women, entered the service entrance of the lab. Moments later, it departed, heavily laden and moving fast. I guess you all know what happened after that. The virus continues to mutate. As it spreads, things are breaking down. At this rate, men will be a tool just used to satisfy the wild desires of the giant women of the Sisterhood. I guess everyone’s heard about the prison takeovers to satisfy their nymphomania. The military is helpless. Who could raise arms against someone who is sick, not to mention a huge breasted slut.


  I’ve been working on an antidote but it’s hard to do research while hiding, and it may be too late to stop the spread.


All men must look for the signs. A sudden increase in strength. The telltale breast growth, and the onset of nymphomania. If you see these signs, leave immediately and report the outbreak to the CDC. Good luck, and please forward this missive.