- Text Size +

Bill pushed open the door and walked past Mark.  “Sup bitches.”

Claire and Stephanie both glared at Bill; they never liked being called bitches, especially by a punk like him.  Tom also walked past Tom and went straight to the fridge looking for food, “Hey there isn’t anything to eat.” 

“Yeah… Jenny went to get something.  You all shouldn’t be in here without her knowing,” Stephanie said with a hint of anger behind her voice.

“We wanted to surprise Jenny,” Mark told her.  “I thought she would love it if I showed up.”

Claire folded her arms over her chest to cover herself, (considering she was in her PJ and felt exposed). “She would love it if you showed up but why did they show up?”  She nodded toward Bill and Tom.

“Well they thought it was a great idea for us to all celebrate with you all.”

“Yeah, don’t you feel like celebrating,” Bill said as he walked over to her side and put his arm over her shoulder. 

Claire quickly shrugged his arm of and took a step away.  She was disgusted by this animal that would dare put his arm on her.  She looks at Stephanie who also was looking a bit self-concise of her outfit, which were also pajamas.  Both Claire and Stephanie weren’t shy or bashful ladies, but to have two men staring you down with eyes of pure lust… well that would make anyone self-conscious of them self.

“Maybe you guys should come back later,” Stephanie tried to shoo Tom out the door but he just plant his feet and refused to budge.

“Hey we just want to party,” he said and gave her a rough push.  Stephanie landed on her butt on the couch; it didn’t hurt but it made her angry and slightly scarred of the bigger man.

“Tom calm down.  What the hell are you doing man?”  Mark started to think this was a bad idea.

“Hey he just gave her a playful shove.  Like this,” Bill pushed Claire down on the couch too.  Both girls quickly huddled together and sat close for comfort.  Bill and Tom sat on either side of the girls and put their arms around them. 

“Guys maybe we should leave?”  Mark didn’t like were this could be heading.  He didn’t know what he was thinking bringing these two over to his girlfriend’s house.  He was grateful she wasn’t here to scold him for been so stupid.

“But we just got here,” Tom said with a hint of sorrow in his voice that everyone in the room knew wasn’t real.

“Yeah, Mark.  At least let’s stick around until Jenny gets back.”  Bill was pulling Claire closer to him so she would be forced up against his body.

“Well if you two behave we can.”  Mark took a seat in a chair that was a few feet away.

Both Bill and Tom grinned evilly, while Claire and Stephanie tried to squirm out of their grip.  Unfortunately they were a lot stronger than them.  “Get off you big ape,” Claire shouted and shoved Bill.  She grabbed Stephanie’s arm and yanked her out of Tom’s grasp.  They both took a couple steps back and frowned at the two boys who looked crossed.  “You all better leave; this is a girl’s only party, you too Mark.”  With that being said Claire opened the front door and waited for them to leave.

Bill got up and walked over to the door and slammed it shut, “I don’t think so.”

Claire backed up with fear in her eyes.  She quickly grabbed Stephanie’s hand and backed away from Bill.  Tom got up and walked toward them, like a lion about to pounce on its prey.  Mark got up to confront the problem that was brewing.  Claire and Stephanie started to panic and closed their eyes and pulled each other’s hands together like they were praying.

Mark pulled Tom and Bill to a stop and was about to say something when he heard Claire and Stephanie mumble something under their breaths.  “Claire, Stephanie.  It’s ok they won’t…”  Mark never got to finish his sentence when the room started to spin around.  He fell to the ground along with Bill and Tom.

Mark opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his head; it hurt like crazy.  He slowly sat up and looked around.  Tom and Bill were lying passed out next to him.  “What the hell is going on?”  He took a look around and found out what exactly is going on.  Everything was huge.  The couch, the coffee table,  the T.V., Claire, the front door, the picture of him and… wait Claire?  Mark quickly turned his head back to Claire and saw that she and Stephanie were both giantess.  Before he could even ask what happened, Tom and Bill started to stir.

“It worked,” Stephanie said with disbelief.  She and Claire use to practice magic from an old book they found in the college library.  It had a lot of dumb spells in it but the one they remember was shrinking.  They never used it on a person before but they shrank small objects like food and clothes for fun.

Claire looked down at the tiny men and waved at them.  She saw Tom and Bill freak out and jumped up and ran in the opposite direction, but Mark just sat there dumbfounded.  She quickly scoped up the three of them and placed them on the coffee table.  All three tiny men stared at Claire and she stared right back at them.  After twenty seconds of staring Mark asked the obvious question, “How.”

 “Well Stephanie and I used to practice magic and with these two beasts started to threaten us we quickly took action and shrank them.  Unfortunately for you, you just happen to be next to them.”  She had a sad look on her face, most likely pity but Mark wasn’t sure why.

“Well what the fuck are you going to do to us you bitches?”  Bill shouted angrily at her.

Claire just looked at him like he was nothing but a pathetic bug ready to be crushed.  She slowly raised her hand and pushed him over with her finger with barely any effort.  Bill fell over scarred out of his mind at the power she just showed.  Tom quickly picked him up and got him to his feet.

Stephanie came over and whispered something into Claire’s ear and a grin spread across her face.   “We were going to do nothing to you but now... well now we have some party games we want to play.”