- Text Size +

Mark sat in his house depressed.  Why wouldn’t Jenny want him at her party, she invited those two why not me?   We have been dating for 1 year and are closer then close.  Yet she invited her two girlfriends over and never asked me.  Mark looked at the clock to find out it was only 8pm.  Jenny has already started her party.  Mark picked up his phone and called two of his friends to hang out. 

Tom and Bill were doing nothing important when they got Mark’s phone call.  In no time they came over to his house and found him sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and looking mopey.  “Dude what the hell,” said Bill.

“Yeah you invite us over to hang, and you going to be like this?” Tom couldn’t believe it.

“Jenny is having a sleep over with Clair and Stephanie.  She didn’t invite me,” replied Mark.

Tom and Bill glance at each other and smiled.  They thought the same thing.  Two of the hottest girls in college are there in PJ just waiting for them to show up and give them a good time.  Smirking Bill sat next to Mark, “Hey man screw it.  You don’t need an invite in fact none of us do.  Let’s go there anyway.”

Tom sat on the other side of Mark, “Yeah Bill’s right, besides I bet Jenny wants you to show up but is too shy to ask you to.  We go over and pop in unexpected; she is going to be all like Oh Mark I knew you would show up.

Mark sat there thinking, well she did like surprises.  She never said to his face not to show up.  “Your right she would love this.”

“Yeah and we will come along too because we all know each other and can have fun,” Bill chimed in.

With everything decide they started to get into Mark’s car.  “Wait.  Let’s walk there so no one will know when we show up.  It would be a bigger surprise.”  Tom didn’t want the two chicks bailing when they hear them pull in the drive way. 

“Well she does live only three blocks away.  Alright let’s do it,” Mark said with a grin on his face too happy to see that he was being used by his friends.  They all walked down the street to Jenny’s house and walked up to the front door.  Mark pulled out his set of keys that Jenny lent them.  This is going to be fun, he thought.

A couple of minutes before Mark and his friends show up; Jenny was talking with Claire and Stephanie.  “Hey Jenny do you have any beer,” Claire asked as she rummaged through her fridge. 

“No.”

“You should go get some.  It can’t be a sleep over without booze you know.”  Claire really liked to drink.

“She’s right we do need booze.  Oh and you should get some food while you’re out.  Then we can party like there is no tomorrow!”  Stephanie jumped up off the couch and grabbed Jenny’s car keys and tossed them at her.  “Now go get going girlfriend before I get hungry.”

Jenny sighed, her friends were always so pushy but she loved them.  “You do know it’s going to take a while before I get back right?”

“Yeah but it will be worth it,” Claire shouted from the kitchen looking for anything that could give her a buzz.

“Alright I’ll go.”  Jenny walked out of her house and got into her Jeep.  She then pulled out of the drive way and drove down the street.  Not even ten seconds pass when Mark and his friends turn the corner and walk toward Jenny’s house.

Claire and Stephanie sat on the couch talking about the exams they just passed; the whole reason they were celebrating.  They both heard the door unlock and turned their heads.  “Did someone forget their purse?”  Claire asked before she saw who it was entering the house.

Claire and Stephanie both jumped up off the couch when they saw it was none other than Mark and his friends.